|138 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- Statistical evaluation of intraoperative and postoperative complications occurring during learning curve of various techniques of cataract surgery at a teaching hospital in north Karnataka
Sumeet Deshpande, Sarita S. Deshpande, Rajashree Reddy, Vishwanath Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 2211-2216.
- Stability-indicating RP- HPLC -DAD method for the simultaneous estimation of Tramadol HCl and Diclofenac sodium
Ramalingam Peraman, D. Subba Rao, Rajesh Reddy Kadiri, Amaranatha Reddy Bommireddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 85-93.
- Invasive Mucormycosis Following COVID-19 Pneumonia
Raghavendra Deshpande, Ipe Jacob, Pradeep Rangappa, Diwakar C, Karthik Rao
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(14): 22-26.
- Evaluation of ICT skills of Dental Educators in the Dental Schools of India- A questionnaire study
Neeraj Deshpande, Anshula Deshpande, Elizabeth Robin
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(4): 149-152.
- Supernumerary ectopic tooth – very rare cause of Rhinolithiasis
Janardhan N, Raghavendra Reddy R.
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 29-31.
- A Study of Perceptions and Experiences of Pilgrims Approaching Spiritual Masters in a Religious Mass Gathering “Sinhastha” in Ujjain, MP, India to Explore Relationship of Spirituality and Health
Kirti Deshpande, Rajesh Deshpande, Dattatray N Paliwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 124-129.
- PREVALENCE OF ANEMIA (PANDU) IN TRIBAL POPULATION OF
JAVHAR MOKHADA IN MAHARASHTRA : A SURVEY REPORT
SADANAND V. DESHPANDE
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(1): 61-64.
- Mortality pattern in Surti goats under field condition
G. P. Sabapara, S. B. Deshpande
. 2010; 3(4): 165-166.
- Hormonal and Biochemical Profiles In Follicular Fluid of Unovulated Follicles in Superovulated Goats Ovaries
S. B. Deshpande*1 and M. M. Pathak2
. 2010; 3(5): 221-223.
- MANAGEMENT OF OLIGOZOOSPERMIA BY APATYAKAR GHRUT: A CASE REPORT
DR. PRASAD KULKARNI, DR. SHAILESH DESHPANDE
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 2762-2765.
- Developing herbal medicinal brands through brand value chain
Dr. Ashutosh A. Paturkar, Dr. Aarti P. Deshpande
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2797-2801.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in an Urbanized Village of East Delhi
Raghavendra A H, Pragti Chabra, Arun Kumar Sharma, Madhu SV
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 302-306.
- Reasons behind incomplete Immunization: A cross sectional study at Urban Health Centre of Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Abhijeet Ingale, Dixit JV, Deven Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 353-356.
- Role of Vegetables (Shaka Dravyas) in Prevention and Management of Gastro - Intestinal Tract Diseases: A Critical Review
Raghavendra Naik*, Mital Buha, Rabinarayan Acharya, Sneha D Borkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 103-112.
- An Assessment Of Teeth Cleaning Practices In 12 And 15 Year Old School Going Children In Rural Areas Of Sanwer Block Of District Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Varsha Singh, Ajit R Deshpande, Rajshekher Wavare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 359-363.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- INFLUENCE OF MATERNAL POSITIONING, SITTING VS LATERAL FOR SPINAL ANAESTHESIA WITH 0.5% ISOBARIC LEVOBUPIVACAINE IN ELECTIVE CAESAREAN SECTIONS – A PROSPECTIVE, RANDOMIZED COMPARATIVE STUDY
Sarika M Shetty, Raghavendra Babu T, Anil Kumar M R, Anup N R, Gurudatt C L , Pooja
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1294-1300.
- Effect of different management conditions on rutting behaviour of Indian dromedary camel
Champak Bhakat, S. Raghavendra,M.S.Sahani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2005; 17(2): 1-13.
- Is Biomedical Waste Management Knowledge Adequate in Paramedics & Sanitary Workers in Hospitals of Ujjain City?
Anand Rajput, Kirti Deshpande, Swarupa V Chakole, SC Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 151-154.
- A RANDOMIZED STUDY TO ASSES THE EFFECT OF POSITION DURING INDUCTION OF SPINAL ANAESTHESIA ON INCIDENCE OF POSTDURAL PUNCTURE HEADACHE AFTER ELECTIVE CAESAREAN SECTION IN ADULT PARTURIENT.
Anup N R, Anil Kumar M R, Raghavendra Babu T , Sarika M Shetty , Gurudutt C L , Rohit Paul
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1286-1293.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Lifestyle and Obesity among College Students in Ujjain, India
Kirti Deshpande, Santosh Patel, Rashmi Bhujade, Pippal Deepak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 291-293.
- Thymectomy through lateralized partial sternotomy
Prashant N. Mohite, Sandip Singh Rana, Prasanth Sadasivan, Swapnil Deshpande
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(3): 190-191.
- A study of cardiovascular abnormalities among cirrhosis of liver cases
Raghavendra, N. Kotresh, Shankar Naik
. 2016; 3(4): 865-868.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- IASTAM Oration and Award Function and Conclave on ‘Cancer Care & Research in AYUSH: Developing a Roadmap-A report
Manasi Makarand Deshpande,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 51-59.
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- Factors influencing nutritional status of school children in an urban slum of Hyderabad, India
Saba Syed, Raghavendra Rao
. 2015; 2(4): 335-339.
- Clinical study of pancreatitis and its management
Vipul V. Nandu, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1574-1579.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- A rare case of Glanzmann Thrombasthenia
Raghavendra HanumanthRao Gobbur, Issac Varghese
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1027-1028.
- Knowledge, information and need for sexual health education in a rural area of Mandya district
Suman Fathima, Raghavendra Ramiah, Ramelingegowda Nisarga
. 2015; 2(2): 131-136.
- A rare presentation: duplication of testis
Girish Jatkar, Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Amit Pothare
. 2014; 1(2): 108-111.
- Efficacy of vitamin D supplementation in the treatment of severe pneumonia in children aged less than five years
Rajshekhar C. S., Raghavendra Vanaki, Ashok V. Badakali, Ramesh R. Pol, Yelamali B. C.
. 2016; 3(1): 96-99.
- Elevated levels of serum sialic acid and C-reactive protein: markers of systemic inflammation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Raghavendra D. S.
. 2016; 4(4): 1209-1215.
- Late onset severe anemia due to rhesus isoimmunization
Hareesh Vardhan Jadala, Pooja V., Raghavendra K., Prithvish C. M., Srinivas B.
. 2016; 3(4): 1472-1473.
- Clinical study of hydatid disease
Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande, Vipul V. Nandu
. 2016; 3(3): 1564-1569.
- Hydatid disease of lung
Vipul V. Nandu, Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1570-1573.
- Clinical profile and outcome of diabetic ketoacidosis in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Raghavendra K, Srinivasa V, Suresh Babu MT
. 2015; 2(1): 29-31.
- Spectrum of congenital malformations in newborns: in a medical college hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Srinivasa V, Raghavendra K, Suresh Babu MT
. 2014; 1(2): 82-85.
- The Mystery of Hypoxia in COVID-19
Varsha Konyala, Raghavendra Bhat,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(6): 85-94.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- Binaural recordings of Auditory Brainstem Response for establishment of normative data and its application in screening patients with symmetrical hearing loss
Shivaji S Chalak, Nazli Khatib, Tripti Waghmare, V K Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 51-56.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology study of HIV lymphadenopathy and its correlation with CD4 count
Jayshree Khiste, Smita Shete, Nandkumar Deshpande, Gopal Pandit, Pushkar Matkari
. 2015; 3(10): 2635-2638.
- Placenta percreta - an audacious experience
Shrinivas Gadappa, Sonali Deshpande, Kalyani Rajpurohit, Bhakti Kalyankar
. 2016; 5(9): 3261-3264.
- Prescribers adherence to the basic principles of prescription order writing in shashemene referral hospital and malka oda district hospital
Diriba Gemeda, Yarlagadda Raghavendra, Messay Wolde-Mariam
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 295-300.
- A clinical, epidemiological and therapeutic scenario of dermatophytosis in a tertiary care hospital in the state of Telangana, India
Maripati Lavanya, B. Raghavendra Rao, Saraswathi Jayanthi, R. Nagamani
. 2016; 4(9): 4005-4009.
- Pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children at tertiary care hospital, north Karnataka, India
Ramesh Rajesh Pol, Raghavendra Narayan Vanaki, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali, Ashok Vinayak Badakali
. 2015; 2(4): 419-423.
- An unusual presentation of nabothian cyst: a case report
Kanan A. Yelikar, Sonali S. Deshpande, Shubhangi F. Deshmukh, Sanjay B. Pagare
. 2015; 4(5): 1589-1592.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- Assessment of the relationship between blood lead levels and hematological parameters among lead acid –storage battery plant workers
Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Tapu Barman, Hirehal Raghavendra Rao
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(1): 1-5.
- Psoriasis- can oral lesion be a common sign?
Charvi Chawla, Raghavendra Kini, Prasanna Kumar Rao, Gowri P Bhandarkar,
Roopashri Rajesh Kashyap
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 83-85.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Magnitude and Determinants of Noncompliance for Screening and Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Khurshed M Bharucha, Kuldeep Dole, Kunal Bhadbhade, Rahul Deshpande, Madan Deshpande,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(2): 64-68.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Laparoscopic drainage of sub phrenic abscess
Ketan Vagholkar, Amish Pawanarkar, Balvinder Yadav, Aditya Deshpande, Suvarna Vagholkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4192-4194.
- Scorpion sting envenomation, Vijayapur, Karnataka, India experience: new observations
Mallanagouda M. Patil, Bhavana Lakhkar, Shankargouda V. Patil, Aravind S. Akki, Raghavendra H. Gobbur, Siddarameshwar S. Kalyanshettar
. 2016; 3(2): 518-523.
- An Outbreak of Mixed Sheep Pox, Pulmonary Adenomatosis and Worm Infections in an Organized Sheep Farm of Andhra Pradesh
Srinivasa Naik Hamsavath, S. V. Raghavendra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(1): 190-196.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- CENTRAL GIANT CELL GRANULOMA- A CASE REPORT
CHARVI CHAWLA, PRASANNA KUMAR RAO, RAGHAVENDRA KINI, GOWRI P BHANDARKAR, ROOPASHRI KASHYAP, VIDYA HOLLA
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 17-20.
- Efficacy of tranexamic acid in reducing blood loss during lower segment caesarean section
Vijayalaxmi Raghavendra Gobbur, Shobha Shivanand Shiragur, Usha R. Jhanwar, Manpreetkaur Jaspal Tehalia
. 2014; 3(2): 414-417.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Effect of stress on sleep quality in young adult medical students: a cross sectional study
Renu Lohitashwa, Ningamma Kadli, Ravikiran Kisan, Sindhuja A, Dileep Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3519-3523.
- Practice patterns and their influence on prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Indian dentists
Raghavendra Shankar, Sandhya Kalappa
. 2015; 3(12): 3459-3464.
- Developing a predictive model for estimation of height of a normal child using head length in south Indian children
Raghavendra Rao Chowdavarapu, Sairam Challa, Md Shaik Hussain, Sukhdas Gangam
. 2015; 3(12): 3465-3469.
- Cr(VI) toxicity inhibits microbe enhanced plant growth promotion without affecting bioremediation potential
Vineet Kumar, Rishabh Anand Omar, Pramila Devi Umrao, Shilpa Deshpande Kaistha,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(2): 28-34.
- Prevalence of Anemia among Adolescent Schools Girls of Delhi: A Cross Sectional School Based Study
Monika Singh, Om Prakash Rajoura, Raghavendra A Honnakamble
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 187-189.
- Association between Stress and Hypertension among Adults More Than 30 Years: A Case-Control Study
Sandip Bhelkar, Sonal Deshpande, Sharad Mankar, Prabhakar Hiwarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 430-433.
- Prevalence, predictors, psychological correlates of internet addiction among college students in India: a comprehensive study
Shilpa Suresh Bisen, Yogesh M. Deshpande
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 21(2): 117-123.
- A Clinico-Epidemiological Profile of HIV Infected Children Attending ART Centre: A Hospital Based Study
Raghavendra Nagaraju, Rachgonda Gurupada Viveki
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(10): 531-535.
- Awareness regarding Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram among pregnant women of Marathwada, Maharashtra, India
Sonali Deshpande, Shrinivas Gadappa, Sanjaykumar Pagare, Rashmi Dhaduti, Smita Andurkar
. 2016; 5(6): 1985-1991.
- Dynamics of Heart rate induced by Sahaja yoga meditation in healthy normal subjects above 40 years
Monica Suresh Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita Hiraman Yuwanate
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 80-85.
- Encephalocele presented in late third trimester: a case report
Hemant G. Deshpande, Chandrakant S. Madkar, Sumit Jethani, Kajal Parikh, Karuna Ratwani
. 2014; 3(2): 460-462.
- Visual evoked potential changes in patients with diabetes mellitus without retinopathy
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, V.K. Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3591-3598.
- A study of lipid profile in non-diabetic chronic kidney disease
Veeren Ganta, Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Mahanta KC, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 965-970.
- Quality of Life assessment among Type 2 Diabetic patients in rural tertiary centre
Harish Kumar Srinivas, Mahesh Venkatesha, Raghavendra Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 415-417.
- A study of clinical profile of patients presenting with abnormalities detected by upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Veeren Ganta, Pradeep Kumar Mohapatra, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 933-937.
- Functional role of polyphenol rich butanol fraction of Rivea ornata in experimentally induced myocardial infarction: Preservation of Cell viability and Free radical neutralization
Akkiraju Sudheer, Mallela Vijaya, Nayakanti Devanna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(6): 94-104.
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Central Hemangioma Involving the Mandible: A rare Condition: Case report and review of literature”
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Sangeetha R., Sivakumar Murukan, Vathsala Naik, Ananya Madiyal
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2018; 12(1): 72-76.
- Ectodermal dysplasia: a rare entity featuring complete anodontia: Case report and review of literature with a note on genetics
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Vathsala Naik
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 342-344.
- Study of pathogenic traits of bacterial wilt-causing phytopathogens around Kanpur and Fatehpur regions, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pramila Devi Umrao, Vineet Kumar, Shilpa Deshpande Kaistha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(5): 45-55.
- Design, One-pot Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Imidazo[2,1-b] [1,3,4] Thiadiazole Derivatives for their Anti- Tubercular and Anti-Fungal Activity
Manjoor Ahamad Syed, Yiragam Reddy Padmanabha Reddy, K. B. Chandrasekhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 21-27.
- Effect of buspirone on blood glucose levels in rats
Nisharani Jadhav, Anita Deshpande, Ravikumar Baradol
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 996-1000.
- Simple visual reaction time in sickle cell disease patients of pediatric age group
Arunita Jagzape, Tushar Jagzape, Vijay Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1368-1370.
- Zinc: The trace element of major importance in human nutrition and health
Jayant D Deshpande, Mohini M Joshi, Purushottam A Giri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-6.
- Selfie: A Rising Culture. Assessment of Selfitis And Its Relation with Self-Esteem Among Medical and Nursing Students: A Cross-Sectional Study
Raghavendra Nagaraju, Lokesh K Chikkegowda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 285-289.
- Corona virus disease-An update
Raghavendra Bhat, Laxminarayana Kurady Bairy,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(5): 25-32.
- A study of correlation between body mass index and lipid profile in postmenopausal women
Sunita Shailendra Ingale, Anupriya A Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 481-484.
- Elevated levels of serum adenosine deaminase in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Venkata Bharatkumar Pinnelli, Jayashankar C. A., Shrabani Mohanty, Asha G., Minu Mary Mathai, Raghavendra D.S.
. 2016; 4(1): 131-134.
- Application of blooms taxonomy of verbs to evaluate the cognitive domain in undergraduate medical physiology question papers: a critique
Suneeta Kalasuramath, Mayank Tandon, D. V. Deshpande, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(11): 3351-3356.
- Autonomic activity and obesity response to driving activity
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 468-471.
- Chronic ingestion of bisphenol A decreases the cholinergically evoked and spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro
Hemlata Gupta, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1219-1223.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors mediate Mesobuthus tamulus venominduced vasosensory reflex responses in anesthetized rats
Sanjeev K Singh, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 679-684.
- Profile and outcome of neonates requiring mechanical ventilation
Kiruthika Dasamuthu, Ramesh Pattar, Bhuvaneshwari C. Yelamali, Raghavendra Vanaki
Medica Innovatica. 2017; 6(2): 46-49.