|30 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Case Series of Three Patients with Bilateral Corneal Abrasion and Role of Eye Pad in Healing of Corneal Abrasion
Dhavat Sukharamwala P, O K Radhakrishnan, S Patra, Atreyee Pradhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 93-95.
- Sedative Regimens for Pediatric patients undergoing Diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Roshan Radhakrishnan, Shubhada Aphale, Manjula Shantaram
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(3): 174-184.
- Home based Exercise management in Primary Dysmenorrhea
Ananda Vaiyapuri, Loganathan Chandrasekar, Unikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Rekha Kaja
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(1): 37-42.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- Prediction of mode of delivery in term pregnancies: development of scoring system
Swathi Kotha, Pralhad Kushtagi, Krishnapriya Radhakrishnan
. 2015; 4(5): 1283-1290.
- Factors affecting “decision to delivery interval” in emergency caesarean sections in a tertiary care hospital: a cross sectional observational study
Gita Radhakrishnan, Garima Yadav, Neelam B. Vaid, Hina Ali
. 2013; 2(4): 651-656.
- Müllerian duct cyst misdiagnosed as ovarian cyst: a rare case report
Alpana Singh, Sneha Shree, Vandana Mishra, Gita Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(4): 1260-1262.
- A knowledge, attitude and practice study on awareness and acceptance of contraception in postpartum women in a tertiary care hospital
Alpana Singh, Pragati Meena, Gita Radhakrishnan, Megha Rutela
. 2016; 5(6): 1921-1924.
- Comparison of antral follicle count, antimullerian hormone and day 2 follicle stimulating hormone as predictor of ovarian response and clinical pregnancy rate in patient with an abnormal ovarian reserve test
Jayakrishnan Krishnakumar, Akansha Agarwal, Divya Nambiar, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(8): 2762-2767.
- Platelet transfusion in pregnancy: clinical profile and pregnancy outcome
Ritu Khatuja, Geetika Jain, Gita Radhakrishnan, Anshul Grover, Bharat Singh
. 2016; 5(7): 2200-2203.
- Von Meyenburg’s complexes: the need for timely diagnosis
Kameswari Padmanabhan, Rajoo Ramachandran, Prabhu Radhan Radhakrishnan, Periasamy Varadaraju Prithiviraj
. 2015; 2(4): 686-688.
- Early diagnosis of iniencephaly: a case report with review of literature
Alpana Singh, Rajlaxmi Mundhra, Smita Manchandra, Gita Radhakrishnan,Pragati Meena
. 2015; 4(6): 2047-2049.
- Isolation of colicinogenic E. coli, optimization of colicin production and transformation of Col plasmid
Arumugam Suresh, Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Gopal Suresh, Nainangu Prasannabalaji, Sivaraj Anbarasu, Jerrine Joseph
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 047-049.
- An unusual variant of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome
Rupesh Mandava, Divya Ganesan, Rajeswaran Rangaswami, Venkata Sai, R. Radhakrishnan
. 2015; 2(2): 278-280.
- Correlation of fine needle aspiration cytology with histopathology in the diagnosis of thyroid swellings
Sarath Babu Kumara Babu, Rathan Raju, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 3(3): 1437-1441.
- A STUDY ON ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS IN HOSPITALIZED PEDIATRIC PATIENTS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Arya Radhakrishnan Sindhu, Merin Sebastian, Parvathy R. Panicker, Sudha Muthusamy, Venkateswaramurthy Nallasamy, Sambathkumar Ramanathan, Sattanathankaliya Perumal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 72-76.
- Effect of Dietary Inclusion of Chocolate Waste on Growth, Carcass Characteristics and Economics in Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Subhashini Jeyabalan, Radhakrishnan Lingareddy, Ezhil valavan Subbiah, Ramesh Jayabalan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 202-208.
- Prevalence and factors influencing domestic accidents in a rural area in Salem district
Shankar Radhakrishnan, Abdul Nayeem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1688-1692.
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol – A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- Sausage Formulations and Effects of Addition of Different Non-Meat Ingredients on Sausages - A Review
Sabahu Noor, Nair Shruti Radhakrishnan, Khalid Hussain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(12): 1-19.
- Vitamin D deficiency among female students of a Government Medical College
Anjum Batul, Nusrat Chauhan, Amarjeet S Bhatia, Sunil Sachdev, Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1587-1590.
- Effect of Split up Suckling on the Growth Performance, Survivability and Economics of Large White Yorkshire Piglets
R. Balakrishnan, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, L. Radhakrishnan, A. Thennarasu, Rachel Jemimah E.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 103-111.
- Gross and Histopathology of Coccidiosis in Small Ruminants in Tamil Nadu
A. C. Satish, Kumaresan Nagarajan, Chidhambaram Balachandran, Chinnaiyan Soundararajan, Radhakrishnan Legadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 225-235.
- Effectiveness of case-based learning, task-based learning, and didactic lectures on teaching personal drug concept among medical undergraduates
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Hari K N Sankar, Aparna Retnayyan, Sajithkumar Radhakrishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 438-444.
- Effect of critical medium components and culture conditions on antitubercular pigment production from novel Streptomyces sp D25 isolated from Thar desert, Rajasthan
Radhakrishnan Manikkam, Gopikrishnan Venugopal, Balagurunathan Ramasamy, Vanaja Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 015-019.
- Heart rate variability among reproductive and postmenopausal women
Nirmala Natarajan, Lakshmipriya Panneerselvam, Latha Radhakrishnan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1132-1135.
- Characterization and antimicrobial potential of soil actinobacterium TFA 1 isolated from Talakona forest, Andhra Pradesh
Ponnuswamy Shekar, Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Arumugam Suresh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 202-206.
- In vitro antioxidant activity and antimicrobial activity against biofilm forming bacteria by the pigment from Desert soil Streptomyces sp D25.
Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Ganesan Vijayalakshmi, Vanaja Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 148-150.
- Bioactive potential of actinobacteria isolated from certain under-studied regions in India
Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Ganesan Vijayalakshmi, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Joseph Jerrine
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 151-155.
- Preliminary in vitro antimicrobial screening of chemical constituents isolated from the root of Lepleae mayombensis (Meliaceae)
Lazare Sidjui Sidjui, Yvan Anderson Ngandjui Tchangoue, Sindhu Radhakrishnan, Perumal Karthiga, Paul Djomgoue, Rufin Marie Kouipou Toghueo, Louis Claire Ndel Famen, Gurumasy Annadurai, Gabriel Ngosong
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 035-041.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW