|64 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Awareness and attitude about carcinoma cervix and human papillomavirus vaccine: A cross-sectional study among undergraduate female medical students
Radha Madhab Tripathy, Nivedita Karmee, Kabita Behera, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 80-85.
- Effectiveness of video-assisted teaching module on knowledge of osteoporosis among perimenopausal women in urban slum area of Berhampur, Odisha, India
Gurukrushna Mohapatra, Dhaneswari Jena, Radha Madhab Tripathy, Abinash Panda, Jigyansa Mohapatra, Parbati Kumari Swain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1479-1483.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Poor Iodine Nutrition in Rural South Odisha: A Comparative Study between Coastal and Hilly Districts
Jaya Singh Kshatri, Nivedita Karmee, Radha M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 41-46.
- Relationship between Various Components of Maternal Health Care Services with Maternal Mortality Ratio: An Ecological Study
Monali Kar, D Shobha Malini, Jaya Singh Kshatri, Radha M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 277-282.
- Immunization Status of One to Six Year Old Children Covered Under Integrated Child Development Scheme in Berhampur Municipal Area, Odisha
Gurukrushna Mohapatra , Lomapada Nayak, Nivedita Karmee, R M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 732-735.
- Xanthogranulomatous oophoritis: a rare chronic inflammatory non-neoplastic ovarian pseudotumor
Saswati Tripathy, Santhamani P. M.
. 2016; 5(10): 3616-3618.
- A rare case of Mullerian agenesis with descent of gonads
Saswati Tripathy, Anjalakshi Chandrasekhar
. 2014; 3(2): 475-476.
- A comparative study of vital capacity breath inhalation with sevoflurane versus intravenous propofol to aid laryngeal mask airway insertion in adults
Mahananda Sarkar, Sarbari Swaika, Bikash Bisui, Madhab Chandra Mandal, Swapnadeep Sengupta, Jagabandhu Sheet, Anamitra Mandal
. 2014; 1(2): 73-76.
- Students’ perception of the learning environment in a new medical college by means of the DREEM inventory
Sukanta Tripathy, Sharmila Dudani
. 2013; 1(4): 385-391.
- Social Aspects of Geriatric Health : A Cross Sectional Study at Rural Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Radha Aras, Venkatesh Narayan, Neevan D’Souza, Irene Veigas
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 69-73.
- Breast feeding and weaning practices of mothers in a rural area – a cross-sectional study
Asif Khan, Radha R
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 857-861.
- Prevalence of obesity and awareness of its risk factors among medical students of a rural teaching hospital of south India: a cross-sectional study
Radha R Ramaiah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1373-1376.
- Maternal obesity as a risk factor for caesarean section: a case control study
Bindu Nambisan, Sreekumary Radha
. 2016; 5(11): 3909-3914.
- Classification and study of the clinico-hematological profile of patients with dengue fever in the pediatric age group
Gaurav Mogra, Radha Gulati Ghildiyal, Smilu Mohanlal
. 2016; 3(4): 1405-1410.
- Torsion of gravid horn of bicornuate uterus: a rare case report
Rama Singh Chundawat, Radha Rastogi, Apoorva Tak
. 2016; 5(7): 2428-2430.
- Prevalence and determinants of osteoporosis in women aged 40-60 years
Priya A. Vaasanthi, Sreekumary Radha, Bindu Nambisan
. 2016; 5(12): 4434-4440.
- The prevalence and features of the polycystic ovary syndrome in young South Indian women from Pondicherry
Willis G. Sheelaa, Rekha Radha
. 2014; 3(2): 344-346.
- A rare case of unruptured ectopic pregnancy in a rudimentary horn with a dead foetus of sixteen weeks
Rama Saraladevi, B. Vijaya Laxmi, J. Madhavi, P. Radha
. 2016; 5(2): 566-568.
- Maternal and fetal outcome of dengue fever during pregnancy
Divyasree Harikumar Kanakalatha, Sreekumary Radha, Bindu Nambisan
. 2016; 5(11): 3959-3964.
- A Community based study on Socio-Psychological status and living pattern of the rural geriatric Population; Tamilnadu.
Dr.Pallavi M* Bayapareddy.N**Dr.Madhavi.E*** Nagarjuna Reddy.N**** Sainarasimha Reddy.C***** Radha Krishna.L***
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 20-30.
- Angelman syndrome
Prof., Mrs. Anu Radha,
Dept of Child Health Nursing,
Asram College of Nursing,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(4): 26-28.
- A case of extra hepatic portal vein obstruction in pregnancy with superimposed pre-eclampsia
Bindu Nambisan, Sreekumary Radha, Mayadevi Brahmanandan, Libu Gnanaseelan Kanakamma
. 2016; 5(9): 3213-3215.
- Inversion of uterus with sub mucus fundal fibroid with secondary infection and shock: a rare case report
K. S. Raja Kumari, Radha S
. 2015; 4(2): 477-479.
- Study of palmar patterns in diabetic patients
Sudagar M, Radha K, Duraipandian K, Sundaravadhanam KVK
. 2014; 1(2): 117-122.
- Emerging role of transesophageal echocardiography in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Ashwin Songara, Nikhilesh Pasari, Arpita Ajmera, Kapil Jangid, Divya Malpani, Mriganka Madhab Misra
. 2016; 4(7): 2564-2568.
- Estimation of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in children patients with different gastrointestinal symptoms
Dong Xi, Roger Kim, Yatian Zhang, Fernanda Kupferman, Radha Nathan
. 2016; 3(2): 385-388.
- Measuring Perceptions on Recommended Dairy Innovations by Dairy Farmers of Andhra Pradesh
Triveni Golagani, Radha KrishnaSharma Ganti, Satyanarayana Chedurupalli, Srajan Rao Kapa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 237-241.
- Association between Environmental Factors and Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Case Control Study
Amandeep Kaur Ratta, Sanjay S. Kubde, Radha Munje
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 725-729.
- Adenosine deaminase activity in subjects with normal and insufficient liver function.
Seraj Ahmed Khan, Rajendra Kumar Chaudhari, Sarita Lamichane, Madhab Lamsal
. 2019; 3(1): 99-103.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- Knowledge, attitude towards human papillomavirus and HPV vaccine among medical students of a tertiary care teaching hospital in India
Saswati Tripathy, Satyajit Mohapatra, M. Muthulakshmi, R. Jamuna Rani
. 2015; 4(6): 1771-1774.
- NATURAL TREATMENT ALTERNATIVE FOR PSORIASIS: A REVIEW ON HERBAL RESOURCES
Kamlesh Kumar Singh, Surendra Tripathy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 114-121.
- Knowledge, practices and gender discrepancies of migrant labours concerning malaria in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Asima Tripathy, Aswini Kumar Mohanty, Shantanu Kumar Kar
. 2016; 4(7): 2955-2960.
- Pseudo aneurysm of uterine artery and cesarean scar dehiscence causing secondary post-partum haemorrhage managed by uterine artery embolisation: a case report
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharati, Smita Kumari, Nishant Tripathy
. 2016; 5(8): 2895-2898.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of bacterial isolates from wound infection and their sensitivity to antibiotic agents at super specialty hospital, Amravati city, India
Hrishikesh Sawdekar, Radha Sawdekar, Vinod R. Wasnik
. 2015; 3(2): 433-439.
- A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors
Siny Vellukara Sasidharan, Vinu Kumar, Radha R. Pai, Sheela Vasudevan
. 2014; 2(4): 1307-1312.
- Hydrophilic Matrix Based Oral Controlled Release Tablets of Melt Sonocrystallized Simvastatin
Surendra Tripathy, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Dilip Kumar Patel, Narahari Narayan Palei
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 041-047.
- Abdominal versus vaginal hysterectomy in non-descent cases
Kavitha Gayak, Athota Smitha, Jagannath Tripathy
. 2015; 4(2): 419-423.
- Clinical profile of patients with abnormal uterine bleeding at a tertiary care hospital
Radha Nair, Mallikarjuna M.
. 2015; 4(6): 1753-1757.
- A study on correlation between bleeding pattern and histopathological findings of endometrium among perimenopausal women
Radha Nair, Mallikarjuna M.
. 2015; 4(6): 1758-1762.
- Exploring factors affecting anther culture in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Swapan Kumar Tripathy, D. Swain, P. M. Mohapatra, Arjun M. Prusti, Bandita Sahoo, Sucharita Panda, Monalisha Dash, Bhaskar Chakma, Suraj K. Behera
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(2): 87-92.
- A descriptive study of gender preference and its relation to willingness for sterilization in pregnant women in a tertiary hospital in Goa
Deepa B. Karmali, Guruprasad Pednekar, Radha Valaulikar, Umesh S. Kamat
. 2016; 5(3): 886-889.
- Extensive pelvic hydatid disease mimicking ovarian malignant tumour
Rema Nair Sarkar, I. Vani, A. Bhagya Lakshmi, T. Radha
. 2015; 3(4): 980-983.
- Age at menarche and its relation with nutritional and socioeconomic status—A study among adolescent school girls
Saritha Soman Radha,Vimala Chellappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 777-780.
- Manifestation of pernicious anaemia as hyperpigmentation of palms and soles
Srinivas Vaddadi, Radha Srinivas Vaddadi
. 2016; 4(5): 1746-1748.
- Risk factors of acute myocardial infarction in young adults of Nepalese population
Kashyap Dahal, Prahlad Karki, Robin Maskey, Kunjang Sherpa, Madhab Lamsal, Apeksha Niraula
. 2018; 2(3): 80-85.
- A study of lipid profile in non-diabetic chronic kidney disease
Veeren Ganta, Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Mahanta KC, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 965-970.
- A study of clinical profile of patients presenting with abnormalities detected by upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Veeren Ganta, Pradeep Kumar Mohapatra, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 933-937.
- Diabetic eye screening in multi ethnic population of Malaysia: epidemiological risk factors for development of diabetic retinopathy
Naveen Kumar T, Nagi Reddy T, Radha Kishan N
. 2014; 2(3): 1045-1049.
- Laboratory diagnosis of urinary tract infections using diagnostics tests in adult patients
Akmal Hasan SK, Naveen Kumar T, Radha Kishan N, Neetha K
. 2014; 2(2): 415-421.
- Assessment of 10-Year Risk of Developing a Major Cardiovascular Event in Type-2 Diabetes Patients Attending a Hospital in Davangere, Karnataka
Radha Valaulikar, Balu PS, Rohit A Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 193-197.
- Domestic Violence among Ever Married Women of Reproductive Age Group in a Rural Area of Karnataka: A Cross Sectional Study
Radha Ramaiah, Srividya Jayarama
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 139-142.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Studies on Prevalence and Epidemiological Risk Factors of Bovine Mastitis in and around Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Rajendra Kumar Tripathy, Prasana Kumar Rath, Susen Kumar Panda, Bidyutprava Mishra, Biswadeep Jena, Dillip Kumar Karna
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 151-157.
- Attitude of Veterinarians Towards ICT Utilization: Professional Perspectives
Roshan Baig, Ramavach Harilal, Ganti Radha Krishna Sharma, J Suresh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 137-141.
- The pattern of unmet need of contraceptive use in married couples attending a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Sudarshan Dash, Ratikanta Tripathy, Bhaskar Thakur, Suresh Chandra Pradhan, Pushpam Soni, Manjushree Mohanty
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 192-196.
- Estimation of liver enzymes in patients taking antiepileptic drugs in a tertiary care center: A cross-sectional study
Radha M, Geetha Rani A, Meenakshi B, Ilakkiya Raj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 950-954.
- Association of dietary practice with body mass index among late adolescent and their health risk habits
Laxmi Gautam, Amrita Gyawali, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Deepak Belbase, Madan Prasad Panthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 706-711.
- Rapid Genotyping of Canine Fecal Lactobacillus species by (GTG)5 Repetitive Element PCR
Noorbasha Mohammad Sharif, Bollini Sreedevi, Radha Krishna Chaitanya, Ch Srilatha, Daggupati Sreenivasulu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 190-195.
- Isolation and Identification of the Gut Microbiota of Healthy and Diarrhoeic Dogs in Andhra Pradesh, India
Noorbasha Mohammad Sharif, Bollini Sreedevi, Radha Krishna Chaitanya, Daggupati Sreenivasulu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 126-131.
- Association of knowledge on waste handling and use of personal protective equipment among waste handlers
Madan Prasad Panthi, Bishnu Kumari Khattri, Deepak Belbase, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Laxmi Gautam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1001-1004.
- Effect of Feeding of Dried Distillers Grains on Feedlot Performance of Tellicherry Goats
P. Arun Nehru, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, S. Meenakshi Sundaram, Thanga Thamil Vanan, L. Radha Krishnan, S. Sunandhadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 171-176.
- Vibriocidal activity of leaf and rhizome extracts of Maranta arundinacea L.
Priyadarshani Samal, Priyaranjan Tripathy, Ritarani Das, Santi Lata Sahoo, Chinmay Pradhan, Bijaya Kumar Padhi, Jyoti Ranjan Rout
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 79-82.
- Modulation of phycobiliprotein production in Nostoc muscorum through culture manipulation
Onkar Nath Tiwari, Wangkhem Indira Devi, Chungkham Silvia, Angom Thadoi Devi, Gunapati Oinam, Oinam Avijeet Singh, Keithellakpam Ojit Singh, Thingujam Indrama, Aribam Subhalaxmi Sharma, Romi Khangembam, Minerva Shamjetshabam, Longjam Miranda, Radha Prasanna
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 011-016.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW