|48 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Association of dietary practice with body mass index among late adolescent and their health risk habits
Laxmi Gautam, Amrita Gyawali, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Deepak Belbase, Madan Prasad Panthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 706-711.
- Association of knowledge on waste handling and use of personal protective equipment among waste handlers
Madan Prasad Panthi, Bishnu Kumari Khattri, Deepak Belbase, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Laxmi Gautam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1001-1004.
- Prevalence of thyroid hormone abnormalities in stage 5 chronic kidney disease: a tertiary care center study of Nepal
Samir Singh, Aman Verma, Gopi Aryal, Santosh Thapa
. 2016; 4(9): 3929-3933.
- Social Aspects of Geriatric Health : A Cross Sectional Study at Rural Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Radha Aras, Venkatesh Narayan, Neevan D’Souza, Irene Veigas
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 69-73.
- Breast feeding and weaning practices of mothers in a rural area – a cross-sectional study
Asif Khan, Radha R
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 857-861.
- Prevalence of obesity and awareness of its risk factors among medical students of a rural teaching hospital of south India: a cross-sectional study
Radha R Ramaiah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1373-1376.
- Maternal obesity as a risk factor for caesarean section: a case control study
Bindu Nambisan, Sreekumary Radha
. 2016; 5(11): 3909-3914.
- Torsion of gravid horn of bicornuate uterus: a rare case report
Rama Singh Chundawat, Radha Rastogi, Apoorva Tak
. 2016; 5(7): 2428-2430.
- Classification and study of the clinico-hematological profile of patients with dengue fever in the pediatric age group
Gaurav Mogra, Radha Gulati Ghildiyal, Smilu Mohanlal
. 2016; 3(4): 1405-1410.
- Prevalence and determinants of osteoporosis in women aged 40-60 years
Priya A. Vaasanthi, Sreekumary Radha, Bindu Nambisan
. 2016; 5(12): 4434-4440.
- The prevalence and features of the polycystic ovary syndrome in young South Indian women from Pondicherry
Willis G. Sheelaa, Rekha Radha
. 2014; 3(2): 344-346.
- A rare case of unruptured ectopic pregnancy in a rudimentary horn with a dead foetus of sixteen weeks
Rama Saraladevi, B. Vijaya Laxmi, J. Madhavi, P. Radha
. 2016; 5(2): 566-568.
- Maternal and fetal outcome of dengue fever during pregnancy
Divyasree Harikumar Kanakalatha, Sreekumary Radha, Bindu Nambisan
. 2016; 5(11): 3959-3964.
- A Community based study on Socio-Psychological status and living pattern of the rural geriatric Population; Tamilnadu.
Dr.Pallavi M* Bayapareddy.N**Dr.Madhavi.E*** Nagarjuna Reddy.N**** Sainarasimha Reddy.C***** Radha Krishna.L***
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 20-30.
- Angelman syndrome
Prof., Mrs. Anu Radha,
Dept of Child Health Nursing,
Asram College of Nursing,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(4): 26-28.
- A case of extra hepatic portal vein obstruction in pregnancy with superimposed pre-eclampsia
Bindu Nambisan, Sreekumary Radha, Mayadevi Brahmanandan, Libu Gnanaseelan Kanakamma
. 2016; 5(9): 3213-3215.
- Inversion of uterus with sub mucus fundal fibroid with secondary infection and shock: a rare case report
K. S. Raja Kumari, Radha S
. 2015; 4(2): 477-479.
- Study of palmar patterns in diabetic patients
Sudagar M, Radha K, Duraipandian K, Sundaravadhanam KVK
. 2014; 1(2): 117-122.
- Estimation of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in children patients with different gastrointestinal symptoms
Dong Xi, Roger Kim, Yatian Zhang, Fernanda Kupferman, Radha Nathan
. 2016; 3(2): 385-388.
- Measuring Perceptions on Recommended Dairy Innovations by Dairy Farmers of Andhra Pradesh
Triveni Golagani, Radha KrishnaSharma Ganti, Satyanarayana Chedurupalli, Srajan Rao Kapa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 237-241.
- Association between Environmental Factors and Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Case Control Study
Amandeep Kaur Ratta, Sanjay S. Kubde, Radha Munje
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 725-729.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of bacterial isolates from wound infection and their sensitivity to antibiotic agents at super specialty hospital, Amravati city, India
Hrishikesh Sawdekar, Radha Sawdekar, Vinod R. Wasnik
. 2015; 3(2): 433-439.
- A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors
Siny Vellukara Sasidharan, Vinu Kumar, Radha R. Pai, Sheela Vasudevan
. 2014; 2(4): 1307-1312.
- A study on correlation between bleeding pattern and histopathological findings of endometrium among perimenopausal women
Radha Nair, Mallikarjuna M.
. 2015; 4(6): 1758-1762.
- Clinical profile of patients with abnormal uterine bleeding at a tertiary care hospital
Radha Nair, Mallikarjuna M.
. 2015; 4(6): 1753-1757.
- A descriptive study of gender preference and its relation to willingness for sterilization in pregnant women in a tertiary hospital in Goa
Deepa B. Karmali, Guruprasad Pednekar, Radha Valaulikar, Umesh S. Kamat
. 2016; 5(3): 886-889.
- Extensive pelvic hydatid disease mimicking ovarian malignant tumour
Rema Nair Sarkar, I. Vani, A. Bhagya Lakshmi, T. Radha
. 2015; 3(4): 980-983.
- Age at menarche and its relation with nutritional and socioeconomic status—A study among adolescent school girls
Saritha Soman Radha,Vimala Chellappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 777-780.
- Manifestation of pernicious anaemia as hyperpigmentation of palms and soles
Srinivas Vaddadi, Radha Srinivas Vaddadi
. 2016; 4(5): 1746-1748.
- A study of lipid profile in non-diabetic chronic kidney disease
Veeren Ganta, Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Mahanta KC, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 965-970.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction using the MPB64 fragment for detection of mycobacterium tuberculosis complex DNA in suspected TB cases
Ritambhara Aryal, Anil K. Sah, Deepak S. Paudel, Bishnu Joshi, Sunil P. Lekhak, Reema Rajbhandari, Bal Hari Poudel, Bijaya Pant, Ganesh Prasad Neupane, Basant Pant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1421-1424.
- A study of clinical profile of patients presenting with abnormalities detected by upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Veeren Ganta, Pradeep Kumar Mohapatra, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 933-937.
- Diabetic eye screening in multi ethnic population of Malaysia: epidemiological risk factors for development of diabetic retinopathy
Naveen Kumar T, Nagi Reddy T, Radha Kishan N
. 2014; 2(3): 1045-1049.
- Laboratory diagnosis of urinary tract infections using diagnostics tests in adult patients
Akmal Hasan SK, Naveen Kumar T, Radha Kishan N, Neetha K
. 2014; 2(2): 415-421.
- Assessment of 10-Year Risk of Developing a Major Cardiovascular Event in Type-2 Diabetes Patients Attending a Hospital in Davangere, Karnataka
Radha Valaulikar, Balu PS, Rohit A Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 193-197.
- Domestic Violence among Ever Married Women of Reproductive Age Group in a Rural Area of Karnataka: A Cross Sectional Study
Radha Ramaiah, Srividya Jayarama
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 139-142.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Poor Iodine Nutrition in Rural South Odisha: A Comparative Study between Coastal and Hilly Districts
Jaya Singh Kshatri, Nivedita Karmee, Radha M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 41-46.
- Attitude of Veterinarians Towards ICT Utilization: Professional Perspectives
Roshan Baig, Ramavach Harilal, Ganti Radha Krishna Sharma, J Suresh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 137-141.
- Relationship between Various Components of Maternal Health Care Services with Maternal Mortality Ratio: An Ecological Study
Monali Kar, D Shobha Malini, Jaya Singh Kshatri, Radha M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 277-282.
- Estimation of liver enzymes in patients taking antiepileptic drugs in a tertiary care center: A cross-sectional study
Radha M, Geetha Rani A, Meenakshi B, Ilakkiya Raj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 950-954.
- Awareness and attitude about carcinoma cervix and human papillomavirus vaccine: A cross-sectional study among undergraduate female medical students
Radha Madhab Tripathy, Nivedita Karmee, Kabita Behera, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 80-85.
- Effectiveness of video-assisted teaching module on knowledge of osteoporosis among perimenopausal women in urban slum area of Berhampur, Odisha, India
Gurukrushna Mohapatra, Dhaneswari Jena, Radha Madhab Tripathy, Abinash Panda, Jigyansa Mohapatra, Parbati Kumari Swain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1479-1483.
- Rapid Genotyping of Canine Fecal Lactobacillus species by (GTG)5 Repetitive Element PCR
Noorbasha Mohammad Sharif, Bollini Sreedevi, Radha Krishna Chaitanya, Ch Srilatha, Daggupati Sreenivasulu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 190-195.
- Isolation and Identification of the Gut Microbiota of Healthy and Diarrhoeic Dogs in Andhra Pradesh, India
Noorbasha Mohammad Sharif, Bollini Sreedevi, Radha Krishna Chaitanya, Daggupati Sreenivasulu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 126-131.
- Effect of Feeding of Dried Distillers Grains on Feedlot Performance of Tellicherry Goats
P. Arun Nehru, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, S. Meenakshi Sundaram, Thanga Thamil Vanan, L. Radha Krishnan, S. Sunandhadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 171-176.
- Modulation of phycobiliprotein production in Nostoc muscorum through culture manipulation
Onkar Nath Tiwari, Wangkhem Indira Devi, Chungkham Silvia, Angom Thadoi Devi, Gunapati Oinam, Oinam Avijeet Singh, Keithellakpam Ojit Singh, Thingujam Indrama, Aribam Subhalaxmi Sharma, Romi Khangembam, Minerva Shamjetshabam, Longjam Miranda, Radha Prasanna
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 011-016.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW