33 articles found.
- ONE MEDICINE THE INTERFACE BETWEEN VETERINARY AND HUMAN HEALTH
Kshitiz Shrestha, Krishna Prasad Acharya, Sujan Shrestha
International Journal of One Health. 2018; 4(1): -.
- Bloodstream Infection of Candida albicans in Kidney Recipient Patient: A case report from Nepal
Tika Bahadur Thapa, Anit Lamichhane, Ojaswee Shrestha, Ruchi Shrestha, Alaska Timilsina, Puspa Raj Khanal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(2): 71-74.
- Eugenol as a modulator of the immune dialogue between human mononuclears and colon cancer cells
Meir Djaldetti, Hanna Bessler
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2017; 6(2): 24-29.
- Synergistic effect of copper and lactic acid against Salmonella andEscherichia coli O157:H7: A review
Rabin Gyawali and Salam A. Ibrahim*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(1): 01-11.
- Use of ozone and chlorine dioxide to improve the microbiological quality ofturnip greens
Salam A. Ibrahim*, Olga Z. Mutamba, Hong Yang, Maysoun M. Salameh, Rabin Gyawaliand Chung W. Seo
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(3): 185-190.
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant-like effect of the ethanolic extract of Cassia tora seed in Swiss mice
Amit Kumar Shrivastava*, Laxmi Shrestha, Shanti Gurung, Bishal Joshi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(1): 1-8.
- Effect of nitrogen doses on growth and yield of marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) in subtropical climate of Nepal
Pratiksha Adhikari, Kalyani Mishra Tripathi, Saras Marasini, Ram Chandra Neupane, Arjun Kumar Shrestha, Jiban Shrestha, Subash Subedi
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 414-420.
- Recent Advances In Endocrinology: South Asian consensus guideline: Use of GLP-1 receptor agonists during Ramadan: Update 2016 Revised Guidelines on the use of GLP-1A in Ramadan
Faruque Pathan, Zafar Ahmed Latif, Rakesh Kumar Sahay, Abdul Hamid Zargar, Syed Abbas Raza, Azad Khan, Nazrul Islam Siddiqui, Feroz Amin, Noel Somasundaram, Dina Shrestha, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 774-776.
- Recent Advances In Endocrinology: Update to South Asian consensus guideline: Use of newer insulins in diabetes during Ramadan. Revised Guidelines on the use of insulin in Ramadan
Faruque Pathan, Zafar Ahmed Latif, Rakesh Kumar Sahay, Abdul Hamid Zargar, Syed Abbas Raza, AK Azad Khan, Nazrul Islam Siddiqui, Feroz Amin, Osama Ishtiaq, Dina Shrestha, Noel Somasundaram, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 777-778.
- Effect of maleic hydrazide and gibberellic acid on growth and yield of African marigold (Tagetes erecta l.) cv. Calcuttia Orange
Poonam Karki , Padma Nath Atreya , Sudhir Shrestha ,
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(3): 272-278.
- Study on the levels of oxidant and anti-oxidant enzymes in hypertensive patients
Sudha Jha, Shailaza Shrestha, Hundal Parchwani, Rahul Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1074-1078.
- Biodiversity of neglected and underutilized fruits of Nepal: a review
Padma Nath Atreya, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(4): 470-483.
- Integrated Approach for the management of Satponaka Bhagandara (Anterior Horseshoe Fistula with multiple openings) -A Case Report
Hetal laxmanbhai Nakrani, Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(3): 109-113.
- A Comparative Study of Oral Hamartoma and Choristoma
Ilana Kaplan, Irit Allon, Benjamin Shlomi, Vadim Raiser, Dror M. Allon
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(4): 129-134.
- Screening of advance wheat genotypes against spot blotch disease (Bipolaris sorokiniana) under varying sowing dates at Chitwan, Nepal
Narayan Dhakal, Sundar Man Shrestha, Hira Kaji Manandhar, Laxman Aryal, Sagar G C , Khem Raj Pant
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 383-392.
- Management of recurrent, complex, and high anal horseshoe fistula-in-ano by partial fistulectomy with Ksharsutra: a case report
Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(3): 117-120.
- Vitamin K deficiency-related late-onset haemorrhagic disease of a newborn with acute subdural haemorrhage: long-term outcome
Shameem Ahmed, Rabin Saikia, Surojit Majumdar, Puja Banerjee Barua, Jagritee Priyadarshinee, Siba Prosad Paul
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2021; 21(2): 195-199.
- Genotypes × environment interaction for grain yield of finger millet under hilly region of Nepal
Manoj Kandel, Jiban Shrestha, Narayan Bahadur Dhami, Tirtha Raj Rijal
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(2): 281-288.
- Hemochromatosis related refractory congestive heart failure associated with autoimmune hemolytic anemia in a Young Chinese Female: A case report
Merina Shrestha, Zhiquan Wang, Bigesh Man Shakya
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(12): 102-108.
- Performance evaluation of single-cross maize hybrids for flowering and yield traits
Susmita Kafle , Nav Raj Adhikari, Subarna Sharma, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(4): 590-597.
- Bioactive compounds in tomato and their roles in disease prevention
Kabita Kumari Shah, Bindu Modi, Bibek Lamsal, Jiban Shrestha, Surya Prasad Aryal
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(2): 210-224.
- Heterosis in maize hybrids at farmers field in Dang district of Nepal
Jeevan Upreti 1, Prashiksha Acharya 1 , Jharana Upadhyaya 2 , Jiban Shrestha 3
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(2): 188-193.
- Performance of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) at different phosphorous levels and mulch in Bajura, Nepal
Bishal Chaudhary , Pankaj Prashad Joshi, Bibek Budhathoki, Dipesh Giri, Saksham Shrestha, Dipika Sharma
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2022; 7(2): 75-83.
- Assessing the diversity of insect pests in grain legumes using different light traps
Bishnu Prasad Neupane , Sunil Aryal, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(1): 1-7.
- Susceptibility of SARS, MERS and COVID-19 from animal health perspective
Aasish Gautam , Samiksha Phuyal , Birendra Shrestha , Krishna Kaphle
Open Veterinary Journal. 2020; 10(2): 164-177.
- Assessment of Soil Nutrients Status of Mandarin Orchards in Syangja, Nepal
Asbin BK, Krishna Raj Pandey, Bishal Shrestha, Keshav Bhattarai, Deepak Khatri
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2022; 7(2): 112-120.
- Profile of autopsied homicidal victims of eastern Nepal: An observational study
Abhishek Karn, Birendra Kumar Mandal, Amshu Pradhan, Shivendra Jha, Bishwanath Yadav, Pramod Kumar Shrestha
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(2): 58-65.
- Elevating algal biomass generation toward sustainable utilization for high value added biomolecules generations
Kamalendu De, Shrestha Debnath, Dipankar Ghosh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 16-27.
- Evaluation of biofortified spring wheat genotypes for yield and micronutrient contents
Khem Raj Pant, Bishnu Raj Ojha, Dhruba Bahadur Thapa, Raju Kharel, Nutan Raj Gautam, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(1): 78-87.
- Biosocial determinants of birth weight in a rural PHC of North Karnataka: a cross-sectional study
Praveenkumar Aivalli, MK Swamy, Ashwini B Narasannavar, Mubashir Angolkar, Ashutosh Shrestha, Bijendra Banjade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 630-633.
- Diet self-efficacy and physical self-concept of college students at risk for eating disorders
Leslie D Frazier, Joan A Vaccaro, Stephanie Garcia, Negar Fallahazad, Kapil Rathi, Alice Shrestha, Nancy Perez
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 97-100.