|52 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- CENTRAL GIANT CELL GRANULOMA- A CASE REPORT
CHARVI CHAWLA, PRASANNA KUMAR RAO, RAGHAVENDRA KINI, GOWRI P BHANDARKAR, ROOPASHRI KASHYAP, VIDYA HOLLA
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 17-20.
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- Stability-indicating RP- HPLC -DAD method for the simultaneous estimation of Tramadol HCl and Diclofenac sodium
Ramalingam Peraman, D. Subba Rao, Rajesh Reddy Kadiri, Amaranatha Reddy Bommireddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 85-93.
- Oro-Antral Fistula: Radio-diagnostic lessons from a rare case.
GEON PAULY, ROOPASHRI RAJESH KASHYAP, ROSHAN SHETTY, RAGHAVENDRA KINI, PRASANNA KUMAR RAO, GIRISH Y R
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 21-24.
- Supernumerary ectopic tooth – very rare cause of Rhinolithiasis
Janardhan N, Raghavendra Reddy R.
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 29-31.
- Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in an Urbanized Village of East Delhi
Raghavendra A H, Pragti Chabra, Arun Kumar Sharma, Madhu SV
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 302-306.
- Role of Vegetables (Shaka Dravyas) in Prevention and Management of Gastro - Intestinal Tract Diseases: A Critical Review
Raghavendra Naik*, Mital Buha, Rabinarayan Acharya, Sneha D Borkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 103-112.
- Effect of different management conditions on rutting behaviour of Indian dromedary camel
Champak Bhakat, S. Raghavendra,M.S.Sahani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2005; 17(2): 1-13.
- A study of cardiovascular abnormalities among cirrhosis of liver cases
Raghavendra, N. Kotresh, Shankar Naik
. 2016; 3(4): 865-868.
- Factors influencing nutritional status of school children in an urban slum of Hyderabad, India
Saba Syed, Raghavendra Rao
. 2015; 2(4): 335-339.
- A rare case of Glanzmann Thrombasthenia
Raghavendra HanumanthRao Gobbur, Issac Varghese
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1027-1028.
- Knowledge, information and need for sexual health education in a rural area of Mandya district
Suman Fathima, Raghavendra Ramiah, Ramelingegowda Nisarga
. 2015; 2(2): 131-136.
- Efficacy of vitamin D supplementation in the treatment of severe pneumonia in children aged less than five years
Rajshekhar C. S., Raghavendra Vanaki, Ashok V. Badakali, Ramesh R. Pol, Yelamali B. C.
. 2016; 3(1): 96-99.
- Elevated levels of serum sialic acid and C-reactive protein: markers of systemic inflammation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Raghavendra D. S.
. 2016; 4(4): 1209-1215.
- Late onset severe anemia due to rhesus isoimmunization
Hareesh Vardhan Jadala, Pooja V., Raghavendra K., Prithvish C. M., Srinivas B.
. 2016; 3(4): 1472-1473.
- Spectrum of congenital malformations in newborns: in a medical college hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Srinivasa V, Raghavendra K, Suresh Babu MT
. 2014; 1(2): 82-85.
- Clinical profile and outcome of diabetic ketoacidosis in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Raghavendra K, Srinivasa V, Suresh Babu MT
. 2015; 2(1): 29-31.
- Prescribers adherence to the basic principles of prescription order writing in shashemene referral hospital and malka oda district hospital
Diriba Gemeda, Yarlagadda Raghavendra, Messay Wolde-Mariam
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 295-300.
- A clinical, epidemiological and therapeutic scenario of dermatophytosis in a tertiary care hospital in the state of Telangana, India
Maripati Lavanya, B. Raghavendra Rao, Saraswathi Jayanthi, R. Nagamani
. 2016; 4(9): 4005-4009.
- Pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children at tertiary care hospital, north Karnataka, India
Ramesh Rajesh Pol, Raghavendra Narayan Vanaki, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali, Ashok Vinayak Badakali
. 2015; 2(4): 419-423.
- Psoriasis- can oral lesion be a common sign?
Charvi Chawla, Raghavendra Kini, Prasanna Kumar Rao, Gowri P Bhandarkar,
Roopashri Rajesh Kashyap
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 83-85.
- Assessment of the relationship between blood lead levels and hematological parameters among lead acid –storage battery plant workers
Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Tapu Barman, Hirehal Raghavendra Rao
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2012; 1(1): 1-5.
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Scorpion sting envenomation, Vijayapur, Karnataka, India experience: new observations
Mallanagouda M. Patil, Bhavana Lakhkar, Shankargouda V. Patil, Aravind S. Akki, Raghavendra H. Gobbur, Siddarameshwar S. Kalyanshettar
. 2016; 3(2): 518-523.
- Efficacy of tranexamic acid in reducing blood loss during lower segment caesarean section
Vijayalaxmi Raghavendra Gobbur, Shobha Shivanand Shiragur, Usha R. Jhanwar, Manpreetkaur Jaspal Tehalia
. 2014; 3(2): 414-417.
- Practice patterns and their influence on prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Indian dentists
Raghavendra Shankar, Sandhya Kalappa
. 2015; 3(12): 3459-3464.
- Developing a predictive model for estimation of height of a normal child using head length in south Indian children
Raghavendra Rao Chowdavarapu, Sairam Challa, Md Shaik Hussain, Sukhdas Gangam
. 2015; 3(12): 3465-3469.
- Prevalence of Anemia among Adolescent Schools Girls of Delhi: A Cross Sectional School Based Study
Monika Singh, Om Prakash Rajoura, Raghavendra A Honnakamble
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 187-189.
- A study of lipid profile in non-diabetic chronic kidney disease
Veeren Ganta, Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Mahanta KC, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 965-970.
- Quality of Life assessment among Type 2 Diabetic patients in rural tertiary centre
Harish Kumar Srinivas, Mahesh Venkatesha, Raghavendra Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 415-417.
- A study of clinical profile of patients presenting with abnormalities detected by upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Radha Priya Yalamanchi, Veeren Ganta, Pradeep Kumar Mohapatra, Biswajit Sahu, Kota Raghvendar, Gudipati Anusha, Bharadwaj Bachu, C. Raghavendra Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 933-937.
- Central Hemangioma Involving the Mandible: A rare Condition: Case report and review of literature”
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Sangeetha R., Sivakumar Murukan, Vathsala Naik, Ananya Madiyal
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2018; 12(1): 72-76.
- Ectodermal dysplasia: a rare entity featuring complete anodontia: Case report and review of literature with a note on genetics
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Vathsala Naik
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 342-344.
- Design, One-pot Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Imidazo[2,1-b] [1,3,4] Thiadiazole Derivatives for their Anti- Tubercular and Anti-Fungal Activity
Manjoor Ahamad Syed, Yiragam Reddy Padmanabha Reddy, K. B. Chandrasekhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 21-27.
- Selfie: A Rising Culture. Assessment of Selfitis And Its Relation with Self-Esteem Among Medical and Nursing Students: A Cross-Sectional Study
Raghavendra Nagaraju, Lokesh K Chikkegowda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 285-289.
- Elevated levels of serum adenosine deaminase in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Venkata Bharatkumar Pinnelli, Jayashankar C. A., Shrabani Mohanty, Asha G., Minu Mary Mathai, Raghavendra D.S.
. 2016; 4(1): 131-134.
- Autonomic activity and obesity response to driving activity
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 468-471.
- Profile and outcome of neonates requiring mechanical ventilation
Kiruthika Dasamuthu, Ramesh Pattar, Bhuvaneshwari C. Yelamali, Raghavendra Vanaki
. 2017; 6(2): 46-49.
- Extracorporeal Testicular Ectopia – A rare anomaly
Swathvik Kumar M., Raghavendra Vanaki, Ramesh Pol, Bhuvaneshwari C. Yelamali
. 2017; 6(2): 50-51.
- A cross-sectional study of impact of lifestyle determinants on middle-aged male diabetic patients
Padmini Thalanjeri, Egla Inasu, Aswini Dutt Raghavendra, Shobith Bangera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1345-1349.
- Unusual delayed presentation of Bochdalek Hernia in children: Report of two cases
Gowthami Adusumilli, Raghavendra Vanaki, Ramesh Pol, Bhuvaneswari C. Yelamali, Ashok Badakali
. 2017; 6(2): 55-57.
- Severe dengue with acute fulminant hepatitis and secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: A case report
Parth Shah, Raghavendra Vanaki, Ramesh Pol, Bhuvaneshwari C. Yelamali, Ashok Badakali
. 2017; 6(2): 52-54.
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on resting heart rate, postural blood pressure, Valsalva ratio, and blood pressure response to hand grip test
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P, Prakash S B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1441-1445.
- Factors influencing delay in sputum smear conversion among new smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis patients of Davangere tuberculosis unit
Anandaraj R, Anurupa M S, Kavithai P, Rashmi B M, Ranjitha A, Raghavendra S K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1565-1571.
- Morbidity patterns and its associated factors among school children of an urban slum in Hyderabad, India
Saba Syed, Sukhdas Gangam, Shujauddin Syed, Raghavendra Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1277-1281.
- Clinical Spectrum and Outcome of Dehydration Fever in Term healthy Neonates – A Teaching Hospital Based Prospective Study
Swathvik Kumar M., Ramesh Pattar, Bhuvaneshwari C. Yelamali, Ramesh Pol, Raghavendra Vanaki, Keludeppa Talawar
. 2017; 6(2): 20-23.
- Labeling and Patient Knowledge of Dispensed Drugs as Patient Care Indicators in Adulala Health Center Outpatient Pharmacy, Adulala, Ethiopia
Bikila Midaksa, Fanta Gashe, Messay Wolde-Mariam Anshebo, Raghavendra Yarlagadda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 045-051.
- A Review on Various Formulation Methods in preparing Colon targeted mini-tablets for Chronotherapy
Mohd Abdul Hadi, N G Raghavendra Rao, A. Srinivasa Rao, Tayyaba Mahtab, Sayeeda Tabassum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 158-164.
- Biofilm- An Alarming Niche in Dairy Industry
Singh Parul, Gourab Basak, Barkha Sharma, Udit Jain, Raghavendra Mishra, Vaishali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 10-24.
- Total Phenolics and Antioxidant Potentials of Rotula aquatica Lour
M. Pallavi, C. K. Ramesh, V. Krishna, G. H. Channakeshava, K. S. Jamuna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 169-174.
- Evaluation of Anthelmintic Activity (In -vitro) of Boerhaavia diffusa Linn (Punarnava) Root Extract Including Phytochemical Screening
Sushma Rajaji Shelu, Chandrakant R. Jangde, Rahul Yadaorao Nanotkar, Rajesh P. Limsay, Vijeya B. Awasthy, Raghavendra Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 209-219.
- Anesthetic management of a patient with torsion of ovarian cyst in the third trimester of pregnancy
Rashmi HD, Raghavendra TR, Komala HK, Vinutha DK, Chaithra GV
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1473-1476.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW