|29 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Rapid Methods for detection of Veterinary Drug residues in Meat
B P Shankar, B H ManjunathaPrabhu, S Chandan, D Ranjith, V Shivakumar
. 2010; 3(5): 241-246.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL STRATEGY FOR ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH FC/BATTERY/SC
R Sai Chandan, T L Sai Kiran, G Swapna, T Vijay Muni
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 344-348.
- Effect of Cervical Lateral Glide over Neural Tissue Mobilization for Median Nerve In Case Of Patients with Cervico-Brachial Pain Syndrome
Sunnia Chandan, Siddhartha Sen, Umer Arfath
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(1): 37-48.
- Effect of active smoking on glucose tolerance and lipid profile
Deepak N Parchwani, Amit A Upadhyah, Dussa Hema Chandan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 20-25.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Isolation, identification and characterization of bacterial flora from the respiratory tract of apparently healthy sheep
Chandan Kumar Sarker, Anowar Hossen, Md. Abu Yousuf, Md. Ala Uddin, Most. Sumona Akter, Mostafizur Rahman, Md. Bahanur Rahman
. 2015; 1(3): 677-685.
- Childhood onset trichotillomania: a retrospective analysis of 78 cases visiting tertiary general hospital
Harshal Sathe, Sagar Karia, Chandan Narankar, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(4): 1284-1287.
- A case report on chronic massive pre-patellar bursa
N. Venkatesh Kumar, V. Shyam Sundar, Saravana Ramu, V. Chandan Noel
. 2014; 1(3): 170-172.
- Duodenal tuberculosis mimicking superior mesenteric artery syndrome
Harshad Gawade, Gurjit Singh, Iqbal Ali, Abhijit Patil, Amit Chandan
. 2016; 3(4): 2358-2361.
- Diabetic ulcer severity score: clinical validation and outcome
Shiva Kumar T., Srinivas Arava, Pavan B. M., Guru Kiran C. S., Chandan G. B., Naveen Kumar M.
. 2016; 3(3): 1606-1610.
- Ethno-veterinary Practices of Parasitic Infestation with their Extent of Use Followed by Livestock Owners in Western Zone of Rajasthan
Shyam Lal Garg, Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Devi Singh Rajput, Virendra Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 220-225.
- Fluoride Anticoagulant Vials are Ideal for HbA1c Estimation in India
Devajit Sarmah, Booloo Sharma, Chandan Kr Nath
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(4): 2975-7.
- Effect of Nadi Shuddhi Pranayama on perceived stress and cardiovascular autonomic functions in 1st year undergraduate medical students
Anupkumar D Dhanvijay, Lalita Chandan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 898-902.
- Comparative study of simple auditory reaction time in blind and blindfolded sighted individuals
Bhavana G Bhirud, Lalita M Chandan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 64-67.
- Case series: unusual presentations of congenital lung malformations
Basavanthappa SP, Srinivasa V, Rajath Pejaver, Naveen Kumar, Chandan Giriyappa
. 2014; 1(2): 113-116.
- Serum uric acid level in patients of acute stroke
Chandan Prasad, Naresh Chandra Dwivedi, Poonam Gupta, Shailendra Kumar Shukla, Rita Shukla, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Sujit Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 393-397.
- Knowledge on Japanese Encephalitis Among ASHA Workers in A Coastal District of Odisha
Bimal Sahoo, Sai Chandan Das, Amrita Konar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 299-303.
- Assessment of Stress and Burnout among Postgraduate Medical Students
Chandan N, Mayur S Sherkhane
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 178-182.
- Empowering Women in Dairy Enterprise through SHG- A Case Study of Haryana
Arti, Swati, Chandan Kumar Rai, Smita Sirohi, Gopal Sankhala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 264-274.
- Homocysteine level in Coronary artery disease patients of Ahmedabad population
Jatin D Patel, Kirankumar P Chauhan, Chandan Chakrabarti, Hiran I Sanghani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 558-562.
- Insomnia among Attendants of Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital at Visakhapatnam
njeev Kumar, Amrita Kumari, Rongala Venkata Manasa, Sai Chandan Das, Vishwanath Ghoshal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 709-713.
- Adoption and Perceived Effectiveness of Indigenous Technical Knowledge among Tribal Farmers for Bovine Management: An Exploratory Study
Chandan Kumar Rai, Khajan Singh, Sudhanand Prasad Lal, Arti , Abul Kalam Azad,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 243-253.
- Studies on Production Performance of Tharparkar Cattle at Organized Farm
Geetesh Mishra, Mohammed Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Mahendra Singh Meel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 54-62.
- Constraints Perceived by Small Scale Goat Keepers in Goat Farming: A Study in Dhubri District of Assam
Rafiqul Islam, Chandan Kumar Deka, Masfiqual Hussain, Abhijit Paul, Pranjit Sutradhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 145-149.
- Does Clinical Staging and Histological Grading Show Parallelism In Oral Submucous Fibrosis? A Retrospective Study from an Indian City
Manish Narayan, Dominic Augustine, Tina Jacob, Kumar Chandan Shrivastava, Deepti Shrivastava, Shylaja Narayan
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 145-149.
- Effectiveness of breathing exercises as play method on cardiopulmonary parameters among children with acute respiratory tract infections in a selected area of Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Namrata Pundir, Rajkumari Sylvia, Sanjenbam Emon Chanu, Sanchita Pugazhendi, Chandan Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 269-276.
- Association of thyroid disorders in females with primary infertility attending a tertiary-care hospital in northeast India
Chandan Nath, Happy Chutia, Alice Abraham Ruram, Akash Handique, Ananya Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1724-1726.
- Concomitant aortic regurgitation is a predictor of outcome after surgical aortic valve replacement in patients with severe aortic stenosis
Prashant Mishra, Chandan Kumar Ray Mohapatra, Jayant V Khandekar, Chaitanya Raut, Harsh S Seth, Ganesh Kumar K Ammannaya, Jaskaran Singh, Vaibhav Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 314-317.
- Seroprevalence of bluetongue in north eastern Indian state- Assam
Siddhartha N. Joardar, Biswajit Barkataki, Arkendu Halder, Chandan Lodh, Dipak Sarma
. 2013; 6(4): 196-199.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW