31 articles found.
- Work-related Stress: A source of psychological distress among private university teachers during COVID-19
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(3): 681-684.
- EMOTIONAL LABOR AND BURNOUT IN PAKISTANI FEMALE DOCTORS: THE ROLE OF WORK-FAMILY CONFLICT AS A MEDIATOR
Dr. Faiqa Yaseen, Dr. Yousaf Jamal, Qurat Ul Ain
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 2910-2917.
- Frequency of deep vein thrombosis among hospitalized patients with liver cirrhosis
Muhammad Aslam, Qurat ul Ain Javaid, Memona Attaria
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(3): 291-294.
- RELIGIO-CULTURAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF SUFI SAINTS ON THE SOCIETY OF SHEIKHUPURA
Dr. Qurat ul Ain Bashir, Dr. Ramzan Shahid, Saima Anwar, Ruqia Bibi
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3765-3773.
- The Growing Ratio of Redemption (Khula) in the Current Scenario (Analysis of Students Perception under Islamic Injunctions)
Dr. Naseem Akhter, Dr. Shaheeda Rasheed, Dr. Qurat ul Ain Bashir, Shumaila Rafique, Dr. Muhammad Haseeb, Dr. Arshad Munir,
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 3141-3150.
- Peace, Reconciliation, and Justice in Global Perspective Opportunities and way forward for Muslim World in Islamic Perspective
Dr. Muhammad Shahbaz Manj, Dr. Qurat ul Ain Bashir, Dr Mohsina Munir, Tasneem Ajiza, Dr. Fozia Fiaz, Hafiz Falak Shair Faizi
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3810-3818.
- Effect of nutritional status on the cognitive function in elderly people residing in vicinity of Islamabad, Pakistan
Sadaf Jafar, Sadaf Hasan, Abrar Hussain Azad, Qurat-Ul-Ain Zia
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 399-402.
- Comparison of axillary with rectal and oral temperature in children.
Shagufta Sohail, Qurat-ul-ain Shama
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 57-60.
- Effectiveness of task specific training in improving functional independence after spinal cord injury
Misbah Marryam, Muhammad Umar, Syeda Qurat Ul Ain
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 245-247.
- Risk perception and coping strategies along with future outlook of Covid-19 among citizens of Rawalpindi and Islamabad, Pakistan
Summyia Siddique, Sanna Pervaiz, Qurat-ul-ain Saeed
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(1): 78-81.
- Musculoskeletal pain and discomfort among medical students of University of Lahore, Pakistan
Asifa Qurat ul Ain, Filza Shoukat, Mehak Hamna, Ashfaq Ahmed, Mehreen Fatima
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 252-256.
- Text neck syndrome, an emerging public health threat during Covid-19 situation
Rudaba Khalid, Fareeha Amjad, Adnan Hashim, Qurat Ul Ain
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(3): 527-531.
- Biochemical markers in patients co infected with hepatitis B and C resistant to interferon therapy
Naveeda Zagham, Sadaf Jafar, Qurat-ul-Ain Zia
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 631-634.
- Demographic risk factors of prenatal obsessive compulsive symptoms in pregnant women
Sameera Shafiq, Tayyeba Kiran, Qurat-ul-Ain Muhammad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(2): 361-364.
- Association study of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism rs4961 and dyslipidemia in hypertensive Rawalpindi/Islamabad population
Hamid Ali, Sadaf Jafar, Naveeda Zagham, Qurat-ul-Ain Zia, Maleha Asim
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 216-219.
- Prevalence of cervicogenic headache and functional disability associated with use of personal protective equipment in front line health care providers during COVID-19 in Lahore, Pakistan
Qurat-ul- Ain, Sara Khawar Butt, Samrood Akram, Hammad Shakeel, Rudaba Khalid, Ahsan Taqweem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(3): 556-560.
- Outcome of surgical tracheostomy in an intensive care unit
Amer Sabih Hydri, Irfan Saeed, Fatima Siddiqui, Munazza Jamshed Sandila, Junaid Hussain, Qurat ul ain Rukhsar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(1): 116-120.
- Perception and Prevalence of Plagiarism among Postgraduate Medical Students in Twin Cities of Pakistan
Arslaan Javaeed, Zartasha Chaudhry, Saddaf Hina , Maria Naseer Malik , Maira Yaseen, Qurat ul Ain Haider
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 18-23.
- Lipid profile abnormalities in Type II diabetics with and without microalbuminura
Abdul Qadoos, Qurat ul Ain Javaid, Anjum Shahzad, Israr Toor
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 467-470.
- Outcome of laparoscopic versus open surgery in patients with hydatid cyst of liver
Uzair Ahmad, Asif Anwar, Sophia Asif Khan, Qurat Ul Ain, Mustafa Kamal, Zahid Aman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(4): 806-809.
- Prevalence of Plasmodium vivax associated Malaria and screening of positive isolates for pvmdr-1 gene
Bushra Adeel, Sahar Mudassar, Nazma Kiran, Qurat ul Ain Javaid, Farheen Ansari, Humera Kausar, Shakeel Waqqar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 57-60.
- Comparison of BMI and Haemoglobin levels in female day-scholar and hostelite students of Islamabad Medical and Dental College, Islamabad, Pakistan
Hafsa Atique, Noor-ul-ain Irfan, Ayesha Taufiq, Qurat-ul-ain Zia, Ayesha Mazhar, Romaiza Yousaf, Ayesha Asghar, Asma Irfan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 229-232.
- Effects of strength training or loaded sit to stand on Gross motor functions of lower limbs in children with mild spastic diplegia
Binash Afzal, Tehreem Mukhtar, Misbah Waris, Qurat-ul-ain, Ali ur Rasheed, Arshad Nawaz Malik
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(1): 129-132.
- Wilms tumor; different histological patterns observed in local children of Pakistan
Qurat ul Ain Javaid, Nadia Naseem, Malik Adeel Anwar, Abdul Hanan Nagi
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 197-199.
- Comparison between hemoglobin and packed cell volume among young male and female students from a Medical College of Islamabad, Pakistan
Qurat-Ul-Ain Zia, Sadaf Jafar, Hamid Ali, Sadia Haroon
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 263-265.
- Comparison between Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) and Conventional Practical Examination, dealing with the subject of Biochemistry conducted in Islamabad Medical and Dental College, Islamabad, Pakistan
Sadaf Jafar, Qurat-Ul-Ain Zia, Sadia Haroon, Hamid Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 225-227.
- Effect of different industrial and domestic effluents on growth, yield, and heavy metal accumulation in Turnip (Brassica rapa L.)
Noor ul Ain, Qurat ul Ain, Sadaf Javeria, Sana Ashiq, Kanwal Ashiq, Muhammad Sufyan Akhtar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 35-40.
- Impact of soaking, germination, fermentation, and roasting treatments on nutritional, anti-nutritional, and bioactive composition of black soybean (Glycine max L.)
Divya Chauhan1, Krishan Kumar1, Naseer Ahmed1, Priyanka Thakur1, Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi1, Sumaira Jan1, Ajar Nath Yadav2
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(5): 186-192.
- Effect of diverse fermentation treatments on nutritional composition, bioactive components, and anti-nutritional factors of finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.)
Sumaira Jan, Krishan Kumar, Ajar Nath Yadav, Naseer Ahmed, Priyanka Thakur, Divya Chauhan, Qurat-Ul-Eain Hyder Rizvi, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(2): 46-52.
- Influence of soaking and germination treatments on the nutritional, anti-nutritional, and bioactive composition of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L.)
Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Divya Chauhan, Priyanka Thakur, Sumaira Jan, Imran Sheikh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(3): 127-134.
- Impact of diverse processing treatments on nutritional and anti-nutritional characteristics of soybean (Glycine max L.)
Priyanka Thakur, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Divya Chauhan, Sumaira Jan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(3): 97-106.