37 articles found.
- Platelet dysfunction in pre-eclamptic mothers
Purnima Meher, Sunil Kumar Jena, Sitanshu Kumar Meher
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2483-2486.
- Role of distal motor latency (M), F-wave latency (F), and M/F ratio in type-II diabetes mellitus
Sitanshu Kumar Meher, Shehin M, Birajman Lakra, Purnima Meher, Suman Nanda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(9): 1997-2000.
- Knowledge, intention, and practice of wearing face mask by common people to ensure protection against COVID-19 during pandemic
Sitanshu Kumar Meher, Purnima Meher, Rajiv Kumar Nanda, Shehin M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(5): 927-930.
- Role of Ethics and Ethical steps in Sustaining the Business: An Ethical Enquiry
Purnima Lenka, Dr. Sarita Kar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 2170-2174.
- ESTABLISHING THE VALIDITY OF AHARA AND VIHARA IN AYURVEDA:
Failure to Observe their Principles as Risk Factors for Disease
Purnima Datey, Alex Hankey
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(3): 69-77.
- Non-biliary complications of laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a study of 2189 cases
Saira Fatima, Aisha Shaikh, Imamuddin Baloch
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(4): 403-405.
- Clinicopathological profile of malaria in Bareilly
Purnima Mittra, Manmohan Krishna Pandey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1356-1359.
- Novel orodispersible compositions of nutraceuticals prepared by the technology of extrusion - spheronization
Namita Desai, Satish Jain, P. S. Pirthipal Singh, Purnima Amin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 31-37.
- Neurological complications in diabetic ketoacidosis- before and after insulin therapy
Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Jitendra Doneria, Pradeep Kumar Maheshwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 88-93.
- Oxidative stress in epilepsy with comorbid psychiatric illness
Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Pradeep Kumar Maheshwari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 92-96.
- Pattern of rheumatic heart disease in Bareilly
Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Shamshad Hussain Ansari, Purnima Mittra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1081-1085.
- Antimicrobial, anticancer, and antioxidant potential of two dominant macro-lichen Dirinaria aegialita and Parmotrema praesorediosum collected from Similipal Biosphere Reserve of Odisha, India
Srimay Pradhan, Dalip Kumar Upreti, Rajesh Kumar Meher, Kunja Bihari Satapathy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(6): 34-43.
- An Alarming Increase of Fungal Infections in Intensive Care Unit: Challenges in the Diagnosis and Treatment
Richa Gupta, Abida Malik, Meher Rizvi, Moied Ahmed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 114-119.
- Effects of soy isoflavone genistein on lipid profile and hepatic steatosis in high-fat-fed Wistar rats
Deepa Kameswari Perumal, Mangaiarkkarasi Adhimoolam, Erli Amel Ivan, Meher Ali Rajamohammed
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 856-861.
- Management of Appendicular Lump: Early exploration Vs conservative management
Chandra Prakash Pandey, Ram Chandra Kesharwani, Chandra Gopal Singh Chauhan, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Pramod Kumar, Arshad Raza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1046-1049.
- Level of glycaemic control in type 2 diabetes mellitus in Bareilly region (India)
Anoop Kumar, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Amit Singh, Purnima Mittra, Priya Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 84-87.
- Synovial lipoma of knee joint in an adolescent female: a rare case report
Purnima Singh, Shabnam Izhar, Kusum Gupta
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(1): 32-34.
- Assessment of genetic diversity in Shorea robusta: an economically important tropical tree species
Giridara-Kumar Surabhi, Subhankar Mohanty, Rajesh Kumar Meher, Arup Kumar Mukherjee, Lakshmi Narayana R. Vemireddy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 110-117.
- Evaluation of optimum dietary inclusion level of probiotics for potential benefits on intestinal histomorphometry, microbiota, and pH in Japanese Quails
Marya Afrin, Md. Sabbya Sachi, Mirza Mienur Meher, Nusrat Jahan
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2021; 4(3): 265-275.
- Prevalence and severity of periodontal diseases in type 2 diabetes mellitus of Bareilly region (India)
Anoop Kumar, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Amit Singh, Purnima Mittra, Priya Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 77-83.
- Leishman stain in detection of hydatid hooklets in liver space occupying lesions
Niranjan Rout, Manorama Swain, Sashibhusan Dash, Omprakash Agarwal, Chudamani Meher, Shivaram Prasad Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1277-1279.
- Evaluation of efficacy of jaggery and raisins as supplements in iron deficiency anemia among medical undergraduate students in South India
Sakthibalan M, Sarumathi E, Mangaiarkkarasi A, Bikash Ranjan Meher
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1432-1436.
- Wide variability in osmolality of reconstituted powdered oral rehydration salts due to disparity in the method of preparation among Indian consumers
Milind Redkar, Christer Spegel, Christian Tesado, Priti Thakor, Ayan Chatterjee, Umesh Shinde, Dilipkumar Suryawanshi, Purnima Amin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(6): 224-229.
- Effect of saroglitazar and pioglitazone on lipid parameters and glycemic profile in type II diabetes mellitus patients with dyslipidemia: An observational open-label study
Vidhya Sreekumar, Dayanidhi Meher, Siddhartha Goutam, Manas Ranjan Mishra, Ratikanta Tripathy, Jyotirmoyee Jena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 514-518.
- Study of lung function in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Aparajita Maji Mandal, Dayanidhi Meher, Prakash Kumar Nayak, Sudeep Satpathy, Jayanti Mishra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 991-998.
- Development and Validation of a Stability-Indicating RP-HPLC Method of Cholecalciferol in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Formulations: Analytical Quality by Design (AQbD) Approach
Dilipkumar Suryawanshi, Durgesh Kumar Jha, Umesh Shinde, Purnima Amin ,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 21-32.
- Evaluation of the antibacterial activity of Coccinia grandis, against bacteria isolated from chronic suppurative otitis media infection
Debasmita Dubey, Santosh Kumar Swain, Smarita Lenka, Rajesh Kumar Meher, Biswakanth Kar, Shakti Rath
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 139-145.
- Comparative effect of papaya (Carica papaya) leaves extract and Toltrazuril on growth performance, hematological parameter, and protozoal load in Sonali chickens infected by mixed Eimeria spp.
Mst. Jesmin Akhter, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Rakibul Islam, Mst. Misrat Masuma Parvez, Sumon Sarkar, Mirza Mienur Meher
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2021; 8(1): 91-100.
- Assessment of drug use pattern of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs using the World Health Organization core indicators in a tertiary care teaching hospital A cross-sectional study
Isswariya Anandan, Nitya Selvaraj, Nishanthi Anandabaskar, R Meenakshi, Anuranjani Dhamodharan, Suganya Ganesan, Mohanasundaram Jayaraman, Meher Ali Rajamohammad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 1021-1026.
- Detection of Avian Influenza Virus (AIV) in Layer Birds of Selected Districts of Bangladesh using AIV Antigen Rapid Test Kits
Mirza Mienur Meher, Rabeya Sultana, NMM Hossain, Nasimus Subha Islam Nabila, Md. Rashidul Islam, Marya Afrin
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2021; 19(4): 493-499.
- Impact of yoga on lipid parameters in different age groups
Arati Meher, Tapaswini Mishra, Priyambada Panda, Dipti Mohapatra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(3): 595-600.
- Isolation and antibiogram of Salmonella spp. from duck and pigeon in Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Md. Moshiur Rahman, Md. Mostafizer Rahman, Mirza Mienur Meher, Md. Safikul Islam Khan, AKM Mostafa Anower
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(4): 386-391.
- Effectiveness of implementation of formative assessments as a part of competency-based medical education on summative assessment: A pilot study
Arati Meher, Dipti Mohapatra, Ellora Devi, Manasi Behera, Tapaswini Mishra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(4): 863-866.
- Molecular characterization of Duck Plague virus isolated from Bangladesh
Md. Mostakin Ahamed, Muhammad Tofazzal Hossain, Marzia Rahman, K. H. M. Nazmul Hussain Nazir, Mohammad Ferdousur Rahman Khan, Md. Shafiullah Parvej, Wahedul Karim Ansari, Meher Negar Noor-A-Alahi Chiste, Khaled Bin Amin, Md. Liakot Hossen, Sultan Ahmed, M. Bahanur Rahman
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 296-303.
- Phytochemical and Pharmacological Evaluation along with Antimicrobial Properties of Gynura Procumbens Leaves Extract
Samima Akter Shathi, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Rakibul Islam, Mirza Mienur Meher, Sumon Sarkar, Md. Arman Sharif
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2022; 20(2): 141-149.