- Evaluation of COVID-19 appropriate behavior among fully vaccinated students in a medical college of north-east India
Lakshman Das, Prithul Bhattacharjee, Maitrayee Chakraborty, Debasree Bhaumik, Ranjib Ghosh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(8): 1264-1268.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among doctors in a tertiary care teaching hospital of Tripura
Lakshman Das, Prithul Bhattacharjee, Ranjib Ghosh, Uttam Kumar Das, Tapasjyoti Ray
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 218-223.
- A Study of Factors Influencing Consumers choice while purchasing Health Insurance Policy in India
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1893-1901.
- Prospect of Livestock Market (Meat) in North East States of India with Special Reference to Pork
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(6): 23-28.
- Oocyte Developmental Stages and its Relationship with the Zona Layers During Vitellogenesis in the Asian Striped Catfish Mystus vittatus (Bloch, 1794)
Nilanjana Chatterjee, Baibaswata Bhattacharjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 001-006.
- Therapeutic potential of harmaline, a novel alkaloid, against cervical cancer cells in vitro: Apoptotic induction and DNA interaction study
paromita bhattacharjee, sarita sarkar, tapas ghosh, kakali bhadra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(4): 1-8.
- ZnS nanoparticles persuade alterations in metabolic and hematological aspects in the cyprinid Labeo bata (Hamilton, 1822)
Nilanjana Chatterjee, Baibaswata Bhattacharjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(2): 6-14.
- Biosynthesis of biodegradable polymer by a potent soil bacterium from a stress-prone environment
Ningthoujam Chandani, Pranab Behari Mazumder, Amitabh Bhattacharjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(2): 54-60.
- Comparative Curative Efficacy of Ivermectin and Ivermectin with Vitamin Supplementation Treatment against Naturally Infested Sarcoptes scabiei Mite in Rabbits- A Retrospective Study
Mritunjay Kumar, Amit Kumar Nath, Sarmistha Debbarma, Sabyasachi Bhattacharjee, Shongsir Warson Monsang, Dilip Bijwal, Saseendranath Mapranath Raghavan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 82-86.
- Drug Resistance in Malaria-in a nutshell
Dipanjan Bhattacharjee, G. Shivaprakash
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 137-143.
- Study on Knowledge Level of the Livestock Farmers of Aspirational Districts of West Bengal, India
Sreetama Bhattacharjee, Keshab Chandra Dhara, Shilpa Ghosh, Paramita Dasgupta Das, Asim Kumar Giri, Biman Sarkar, Suprovo Roy, Sayantani Bose
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2022; 12(1): 19-26.
- Evaluation of analgesic activity of simvastatin and atorvastatin in Wistar rats: An experimental study
Jagruti Bhattacharjee, Sangita Jogdand, Sourav Goswami, Raju Shinde, Mugdha R. Padhye
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1031-1035.
- Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant potential of Tea (Camelia sinensis) leaves obtained from different heights of Darjeeling Hill, West Bengal
Karabi Chakraborty, Sanchita Bhattacharjee, Tapan Kumar Pal, Sauryya Bhattacharyya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 063-068.
- Impaired glucose tolerance in dengue fever: A case-control study
Kheya Mukherjee, Shivsekhar Chatterjee, Debopriyo Samaddar, Debojyoti Bhattacharjee, Goutam Chakraborti
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(4): 428-431.
- In vitro pseudobulb based micropropagation for mass development of Cymbidium finlaysonianum Lindl.
Shahinul SM Islam, Touhidul Islam, Bakul Bhattacharjee, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Sreeramanan Subramaniam
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(6): 469-474.
- Assessment of anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties of Acmella uliginosa (Sw.) Cass. based on experiments in arthritic rat models and qualitative GC/MS analyses.
Subhashis Paul, Sudeb Sarkar, Tanmoy Dutta, Soumen Bhattacharjee
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 257-262.
- Clonazepam associated hypothyroidism: Aforethought on a concealed dilemma
Rupam Gill, Dipanjan Bhattacharjee, Navin A. Patil, Shripathy M. Bhat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 222-225.
- Occurrence of neurocysticercosis in patients presenting with seizure and its radiological evaluation
Khushbu Malhotra, Anshuman Srivastava, Utkarsh Sharma, Prasun Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 605-610.
- Molecular Detection and Characterization of Haemoprotozoan and Haemorickettsial Parasites of Cattle in the Indo-Bhutan Border Districts of Assam, India
Dipanjali Mushahary, Kanta Bhattacharjee, Prabhat Chandra Sarmah, Dilip Kumar Deka , Shantanu Tamuly , Sanjana Bora
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(3): 83-91.
- Serum glucose, urea nitrogen, cholesterol, and total proteins in crossbred repeat breeder and normally cyclic cows
Rashed Khan Barson, Shasthi Padder, Abu Sadath Md. Sayam, Mohammad Moshiur Rahman, Mohammad Musharraf Uddin Bhuiyan, Jayonta Bhattacharjee
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(1): 82-85.
- Prevalence and population biology of mastitis-causing Streptococcus uberis using an MLST based approach
Aura Rahman, Arittra Bhattacharjee, Tahmina Tabassum, Mohammad Ariful Islam, Maqsud Hossain
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2021; 4(3): 311-321.
- Prevalence of Vitamin D3 insufficiency among rural ethnic population of Tripura and its association with type-2 diabetes mellitus
Bidhan Goswami, Swapan Sarkar, Taranga Reang, Santosh Reang, Shauli Sengupta, Bhaskar Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 806-810.