|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Examining The Effect Of Callisthenic Exercise On Lipid Profile In Sedentary Individuals
Dr. Pritam Vithalrao Misale
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 5992-6003.
- SPEECH EMOTION RECOGNITION USING PNN CLASSIFIER
M. Rajasekaran, Anuj Tapadiya, Pritam Agrawal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 1038-1040.
- Evaluation of Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Pioglitazone and Rosiglitazone in Wistar Rats
C. C. Khanwelkar, Abhay A. Purohit, S. A. Jadhav, Sheshla Sadanandan, Pritam Sakhare
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 320-324.
- Antinociceptive Activity of Paroxetine with Morphine in Acute Pain in Albino Mice
S. A. Jadhav, Somnath M. Matule, Sunil S. Gidamudi, Pritam Sakhare, Sheshla Sadanandan, C. C. Khanwilkar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 331-334.
- Animal Study of Effect of Lamotrigine Pretreatment in Bipolar Disorder
V. M. Thorat, Anjali Ravindra Shinde, Sheshla Sadanandan, Pritam M. Sakhare, P. S. Salve, D. A. Mane
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 335-340.
- Nutrition therapy in critically ill elderly patients
Pritam Singh, Monica Gupta, S. S. Lehl
. 2014; 1(1): 3-8.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Male breast cancer with neurofibromatosis- a rare presentation
Pravin Balakrishna Bijwe, Vasant N. Lawankar, Pritam Murlidhar Deokar
. 2016; 4(9): 4223-4225.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Impact of coronavirus disease-2019 and lockdown on non-coronavirus disease-2019 patients in India
Anand Dixit, Pritam Kumar Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(10): 549-551.
- Detailed epidemiological analysis of cerebrovascular disease, the first study from Eastern India
Sudeb Mukherjee, Pritam Chatterjee, Kaushik Manna, Suhana Datta
. 2016; 4(5): 1407-1414.
- A systematic review on disinfection, airborne precautions and biomedical waste management for prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2: Current evidences and adoptable practices in healthcare settings
Bipasa Chakraborty, Raja Ray, Pritam Roy
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 1-15.
- Effect of a health education program on cancer awareness among college students: Responding to the challenges of cancer control in India
Shubhra Gupta, Meeta Jain, Pritam Roy, Dipshikha Maiti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 146-149.
- Evaluation of mediastinal mass lesions using Computed tomography and correlation with histopathological diagnosis
Dr.Pritam Gadia , Dr.Yash Rathod , Dr.Aum Kotak , Dr.Bhagvati Ukani ,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 5-9.
- Measuring Poverty in Eastern India through Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index (MPI): Tool to Focus Where to Invest in Public Health
Suman Kanungo, Debendra Nath, Guha Mazumder, Shyamashree Mukherjee, Kunal Kanti Majumdar, Pritam Roy, Sakhi Roy, Shanta Dutta, Debalina Roychowdhuri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 55-61.