61 articles found.
- New Innovations In Food And Beverage Service Industry And Beverage Service Quality In Hotels
Omkar Haresh Vaity
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 5822-5828.
- A study on evaluation of prescription pattern of drugs in upper respiratory tract infections in children at a tertiary care hospital
Pratibha Omkar, Vijayalaxmi M K, Geetanjali Hiremath, Vinay P D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(11): 1911-1916.
- A study on use of over-the-counter drugs among 2nd year medical students A cross-sectional study
Pankajkumar Masare, Shrikant Hiremath, Pratibha Omkar, Geetanjali Hiremath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(1): 17-20.
- New medium APRM for Isolation of Medically Important Fungi from Clinical and Environmental Samples
Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 10-18.
- Ringworm in Cattle and Man Caused By Microsporum Canis: Transmission From Dog
Mahendra Pal , Pratibha Dave
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 100-103.
- A review of death occurred due to H1N1 infection in hospitals attached with SN Medical College, Jodhpur
Pratibha Chauhan, Girdhareelal Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 720-723.
- Impact of Menstrual Practices on the Health of Adolescent Girls and the Challenges Faced in Menstrual Hygiene Management at Schools
Pratibha S, Ayesha S Nawaz, Aswin Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 667-671.
- Ayurveda 2020 A Cross Sectional Slice
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(1): 5-8.
- Majority Voting -Based Detection And Analysis Of Chest X-Ray Images For COVID-19 And Other Infectious Diseases Using Classifiers
Pratibha Sambhakar, Apurv Verma, Dr. Abhishek Badholia
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 4755-4764.
- EFFECT OF NOVEL SUPERPLASTICIZER ON WORKABILITY
AND STRENGTH OF READY MIXED CONCRETE
Anuradha Varshney[a], Pratibha Singh[b] and Kiran Prajapati[c]
European Chemical Bulletin. 2013; 2(6): 304-310.
- MEASUREMENT OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY AND
ITS COMPONENTS IN INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL FIRMS:
AN APPLICATION OF DE
V Vijayalalitha, Pratibha Garg, Dr Giriraj Kiradoo, KM Ashifa
European Chemical Bulletin. 2022; 11(10): 82-94.
- Evaluation of Synergism between Cefotaxime and Allium sativum against Extended-spectrum beta-lactamase and Ambler class C co-producers
Pratibha J. Shah, Manita T. Williamson
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 98-104.
- Insignificant anti-acne activity of Azadirachta indica leaves and bark
Pratibha Nand, Sushma Drabu, Rajinder K Gupta
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2012; 3(1): 29-33.
- Study on Prevalence of Acute Respiratory Tract Infections (ARI) in Under Five Children in Lucknow District
Abhishek Arun, Pratibha Gupta, Beena Sachan, J P Srivsatava
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 298-302.
- Artificial Induction of Lactation in Bovines: Scope and Limitations
Preeti Lakhani, Ankaj Thakur, Sunil Kumar,Pratibha Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 102-112.
- Melioidosis: an unusual presentation as mycotic pseudoaneurysm of Left Superficial Femoral Artery
Sarin J. Harison, Pratibha Bhat U, Rekha Rai
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2018; 8(4): 0-0.
- ICNA meeting: January 27-31, 2015.
Jo Wilmshurst, Kirsty Donald
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2015; 15(1): 70-4.
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS): A Concise Review based on Current Knowledge and Emerging Concept
Pratibha Singh, Priti Talwar, Ravanan Palaniyandi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 122-130.
- Study of profile of animal bite victims attending anti-rabies clinic at Jodhpur
Pratibha Chauhan, Girdhareelal Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1088-1091.
- Zoonoses Occupationally Acquired By Abattoir Workers
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 155-162.
- Role of Microbial Flora and Probiotics in Host Immune Homeostasis
Pratibha Mishra, Sunil Kumar Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(10): 136-149.
- Practice and its determinants of universal precaution among nursing staff in a tertiary hospital of Manipur
Susmita Chaudhuri, Omkar Prasad Baidya, T Gambhir Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1596-1599.
- Growing Significance of Microsporum canis in Tinea of Animal Handlers
Pratibha Dave, Raj Mahendra, Mahendra Pal
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(4): 193-195.
- Comparison of cardiac output between practitioners and nonpractitioners of yoga before and after physical stress intervention
Madhu D R, Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Omkar Subbaramajois Narasipur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 317-322.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Emergence and Re-emergence of Vector-borne Human Diseases
Suketu Dave, Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 1-10.
- A cross sectional study to determine the menarcheal age of adolescent bania girls from Punjab
Pratibha Goyal, Zora Singh, Gurmeet Kaur Sethi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 129-132.
- Pyrazolones as a potential anticancer scaffold: Recent trends and future perspectives
Suman Adhikari, Manjinder Singh, Pratibha Sharma, Sasndeep Arora
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(1): 26-37.
- Effect of Ujjayi Pranayama on cardiovascular autonomic function tests
Jitendra Mahour, Pratibha Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 391-395.
- Association between intraocular pressure, mean blood pressure, and mean ocular perfusion pressure among normal healthy adults
Shikha Baisakhiya, Pratibha Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(2): 152-155.
- Optimization and statistical modeling of microbial cellulase production using submerged culture
Pratibha Maravi, Anil Kumar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(2): 142-152.
- Establishment of electroencephalographic synchrony and continuity pattern along with disappearance of trace alternant in full-term newborns in a longitudinal pattern up to twelve months of age
Pratibha Verma, Jitendra Mahour
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 488-492.
- Study of sleep spindle and K-complex characteristics on EEG during sleep in full-term infants from 2 weeks to 12 months of age
Pratibha Verma, Shikha Baisakhiya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(11): 1221-1224.
- Perforative peritonitis: Continuing surgical challenge.
(Prospective study of 50 cases)
Ketan Vagholkar, Omkar Joglekar, Suvarna Vagholkar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(1): 16-24.
- Heart Appearance In Brain
Pratibha Gadde, Venkatesh Manchikanti, Sundeep NVK, Shaheen syed,
Narayana Medical Journal. 2020; 9(1): 46-48.
- Multitargeted molecular docking study of phytochemicals on hepatocellular carcinoma
Vikas Jha, Anjali Bhosale, Prakruti Kapadia, Agraj Bhargava, Arpita Marick, Zahra Charania, Omkar Parulekar, Mafiz Shaikh, Bhakti Madaye
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 116-130.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Determinants An Online Cross-Sectional Survey in Kerala, India
Pratibha Dabas, Krishna Raj JS, Jossy John, Manisha Wadhwa, Lulu Manoly, Raseena PA
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(12): 432-438.
- Correlation of Six-Minute Walk Test and COPD Assessment Test (CAT) Scores with Spirometric Indices in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients
Omkar Konjeti, Nitin Gaikwad, Manjush RM, Mukul Saini
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(14): 24-28.
- Helicobacter pylori: A benign fellow traveler or an unwanted inhabitant
Santosh K. Tiwari, Aleem A. Khan, Pratibha Nallari
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2011; 1(1): 2-6.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- Association of severe acute malnutrition with infections in under-five children admitted to Nutritional Rehabilitation Centerstudy from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Pratibha Verma, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Shashi Prabha Tomar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 758-763.
- Cryptococcosis: An Enigmatic Mycosis of Humans and Animals
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-60.
- Blood pressure variations in textile mill middle-aged male workers exposed to noise
Seema Gupta, Varun Malhotra, Yogesh Tripathi, Pratibha Dev
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 491-496.
- Peroxisomal acyl CoA oxidase deficiency: a rare inherited disorder of nervous system
Deepika Madireddy Lakshmi Naga, Rashmi Bhuwalka, Tella Sunitha, Pratibha Nallari, Venkateshwari Ananthapur
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(9): 256-259.
- Identification of novel PPARγ agonist from GC-MS analysis of ethanolic extract of Cayratia trifolia (L.): a computational molecular simulation studies
Palanisamy CHELLA PERUMAL, Sundaram SOWMYA, Prabhakaran PRATIBHA, Balasubramanian VIDYA, Palanirajan ANUSOORIYA, Thangarajan STARLIN, Ramasamy VASANTH, D. JEYA SUNDRA SHARMILA, Velliyur Kanniappan GOPALAKRISHNAN
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 006-011.
- Influence of APOA5 (rs662799 and rs3135506) gene polymorphism in acute myocardial infarction patients and its association with basic coronary artery disease risk factors
Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Pratibha Singh, Pratima Verma, Rishi Sethi, Arti Verma, Wahid Ali, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 008-014.
- A study on assessment of sleep pattern and perceived stress among geriatric patients in Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
Nirmalya Manna, Meghali Marak, Pratibha Das, Sudipta Das, Debasis Das
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(1): 157-162.
- A cross-sectional study on assessment of physical activity and dietary consumption pattern among geriatric population attending geriatric outpatient department of Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
Nirmalya Manna, Pratibha Das, Meghali Marak, Sudipta Das, Debasis Das
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(2): 397-403.
- Familial adenomatous polyposis associated APC gene mutation - A case study
Avinash Bardia, Santosh K. Tiwari, Sandeep K. Vishwakarma, Mohammed Aejaz Habeeb, Pratibha Nallari, Aleem Ahmed Khan
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(2): 81-84.