|90 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ringworm in Cattle and Man Caused By Microsporum Canis: Transmission From Dog
Mahendra Pal , Pratibha Dave
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 100-103.
- New medium ‘APRM” for Isolation of Medically Important Fungi from Clinical and Environmental Samples
Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 10-18.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Emergence and Re-emergence of Vector-borne Human Diseases
Suketu Dave, Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 1-10.
- Zoonoses Occupationally Acquired By Abattoir Workers
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 155-162.
- Growing Significance of Microsporum canis in Tinea of Animal Handlers
Pratibha Dave, Raj Mahendra, Mahendra Pal
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(4): 193-195.
- ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND CHILD BEHAVIOUR
Divya Dave, Avnish Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 87-89.
- Intrauterine fetal demise-a tragic event: a study of its epidemiology, causes and methods of induction
Anupama Dave, Ranjana Patidar, Sonam Goyal, Atisha Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1316-1321.
- A review of death occurred due to H1N1 infection in hospitals attached with SN Medical College, Jodhpur
Pratibha Chauhan, Girdhareelal Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 720-723.
- Impact of Menstrual Practices on the Health of Adolescent Girls and the Challenges Faced in Menstrual Hygiene Management at Schools
Pratibha S, Ayesha S Nawaz, Aswin Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 667-671.
- Evaluation of Synergism between Cefotaxime and Allium sativum against Extended-spectrum beta-lactamase and Ambler class C co-producers
Pratibha J. Shah, Manita T. Williamson
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 98-104.
- Study on Prevalence of Acute Respiratory Tract Infections (ARI) in Under Five Children in Lucknow District
Abhishek Arun, Pratibha Gupta, Beena Sachan, J P Srivsatava
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 298-302.
- Cryptococcosis: An Enigmatic Mycosis of Humans and Animals
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-60.
- Artificial Induction of Lactation in Bovines: Scope and Limitations
Preeti Lakhani, Ankaj Thakur, Sunil Kumar,Pratibha Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 102-112.
- Therapeutic Applications of Monoclonal Antibodies
Prajapati DS, Shah JS, Dave JB, Patel CN
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2011; 2(1): 37-42.
- Isolation, identification and molecular characterization of IBV variant from out break of visceral gout in commercial broilers
Amit Gaba, Hanish Dave, J.K.Pal and K.S.Prajapati
. 2010; 3(8): 375-377.
- Molecular charecterization of Avian Adeno virus causing Inclusion Body Hepatitis-Hydropericardium syndrome in broiler chickens of Anand, Gujarat, India
K B Thakor, C J Dave, K S Prajapati, D T Fefar, B M Jivani
. 2012; 5(3): 178-182.
- Utilization of some newer oral antidiabetic agents in a tertiary care hospital
Darshan J Dave, R K Dikshit, Anuradha M Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 146-151.
- CURRENT SCENARIO: KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC LIFE SUPPORT IN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Asmita Chaudhary, Heena Parikh, Viral Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 80-82.
- ICNA meeting: January 27-31, 2015.
Jo Wilmshurst, Kirsty Donald
. 2015; 15(1): 70-4.
- A comparative study of misoprostol versus surgical management of incomplete and missed miscarriage
Monica Verma, Vibhuti Thakur, Pratibha Awasiya
. 2016; 5(11): 3654-3658.
- ROLE OF STRESS FACTOR IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF DIABETES
MELLITUS AND ITS TREATMENT WITH MEDHYA RASAYANA
- A CLINICAL STUDY
BALDEV KUMAR, SHWETA DEWAN, HETAL.H.DAVE, PUSPENDRA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(2): 103-112.
- A CLINICAL STUDY ON THE ROLE OF GOKSHURADI YOGA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF KLAIBYA (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)
MANJUNATHA T SASANOOR, DHANARAJ NAGAR, HETAL DAVE AND BALDEV KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 113-120.
- Emergency peripartum hysterectomy: a retrospective study at a tertiary care hospital
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1322-1326.
- A case of inferior lumbar hernia
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala, Shashank Desai, Rajendra I. Dave
. 2013; 1(1): 33-35.
- Seroprevalence of human immunodeficiency virus among antenatal patients and incidence of mother- to- child transmission using single dose nevirapine: a cohort study in Maharashtra
Sonal A. Bhuyar, Pratibha V. Kale
. 2015; 4(5): 1436-1441.
- To study the association between initial fetal crown-rump length and subsequent abortion in a viable first trimester pregnancy
Rujuta Balsane, Jyotsna Vyas, Lata Rajoria, Pratibha Agarwal, Surbhi Gupta
. 2016; 5(6): 1744-1747.
- Clinical and microbiological facets of ventilator associated pneumonia in the main stream with a practical contact
Shaik Mohammed Usman, Pratibha Malini James, Rashmi M
. 2014; 2(1): 239-245.
- Structural anomaly of chromosome 18 with Edward syndrome phenotype
B. Krishnamurthy, M. R. Savitha, Pratibha Patil
. 2014; 1(3): 181-183.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- A study of maternal and perinatal outcome in induction of labour at 40 weeks and 41 weeks of gestation
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(8): 2704-2708.
- To compare the effectiveness of recombinant gonadotropin versus the combination of recombinant follicle stimulating hormone and highly purified human menopausal gonadotropin versus urinary human menopausal gonadotropin alone for ovarian stimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment cycles
Pratibha Vishwakarma, Kundavi Shankar, Indumathi Joy, Thankam R. Varma
. 2016; 5(6): 1827-1831.
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS): A Concise Review based on Current Knowledge and Emerging Concept
Pratibha Singh, Priti Talwar, Ravanan Palaniyandi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 122-130.
- A rare case of primary parasitic leiomyoma mimicking as ovarian mass: a clinical dilemma
Meenal Sarmalkar, Arun Nayak, Neha Singh, Madhuri Mehendale, Pratibha Dixit
. 2016; 5(2): 545-548.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Assessment of Long-term Outcome among New Smear Positive Pulmonary TB Patients Treated with Intermittent Regimen under RNTCP – A Retrospective Cohort Study
Paresh Dave, Kiran Rade, Bhavesh Modi, Rajesh Solanki, Pradip Patel, Amar Shah, Bhavin Vadera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 189-194.
- Mortality and morbidity associated with illegal use of abortion pill: a prospective study in tertiary care center
Ruby Kumari, Arti Sharma, Rehana Najam, Sheetal Singh, Pratibha Roy
. 2016; 4(7): 2598-2602.
- Effects of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor: ramipril on different biochemical parameters in essential hypertensive patients
Pratibha S. Salve, Chitra C. Khanwelkar, Preeti S. Salve, Vandana M. Thorat, Somnath M. Matule
. 2016; 4(6): 2288-2291.
- Trigeminal nerve schwannoma
Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Melmane, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(5): 1739-1741.
- Mixed connective tissue disease presenting with isolated pulmonary hypertension, and limited cutaneous sclerosis
Vaishal Kamlesh Shah, Dhaval Dave, Rushabh Parikh, Divya Lala, S.T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(9): 4226-4229.
- Study of profile of animal bite victims attending anti-rabies clinic at Jodhpur
Pratibha Chauhan, Girdhareelal Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1088-1091.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Study of electrocardiographic differentiation between RCA and LCx occlusion in isolated inferior wall myocardial infarction
Manish Pendse, Gayatri Pendse, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap
. 2016; 4(8): 3164-3171.
- Correlation of magnetic resonance imaging findings in low back pain patients with daily travel time and mode
Shailesh G. Sangani, Manjiri M. Joshi, Chhaya S. Sangani, Krupa A. Dave
. 2014; 1(3): 206-212.
- Role of Microbial Flora and Probiotics in Host Immune Homeostasis
Pratibha Mishra, Sunil Kumar Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(10): 136-149.
- Developing a date industry in Australia
Dave Reilly, Anita Reilly
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(11): 1000-1013.
- Scleroderma: a case report
Prachi Sankhe, Spandan Patel, Dhaval Dave, Santwana Chandrakar, Varun Shetty, S. T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 802-804.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome due to viral pneumonitis in case of varicella zoster in adult: case report
Anaz Binazeez, Saurabh Kothari, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Divya Lala, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3924-3927.
- Unusual case of tuberculosis
Vatsal Bachkaniwala, Jaya Thorat, Arjun Gupta, Rushabh Parikh, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap, Prashant Melmane
. 2015; 3(12): 3921-3923.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Melanosis secondary to Addison disease: a case report
Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji, Manohar Joshi, Spandan Patel, Ashwini Jain, Ketan Pakhale, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 789-793.
- Tolosa Hunt syndrome: a rare syndrome
Spandan Patel, Prachi Sankhe, Dhaval Dave, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse
. 2015; 3(12): 3914-3916.
- A rare case of mixed connective tissue disease presenting with central nervous system glioma, vasculitis and polymyositis
Rushabh Parikh, Pushkar Ingale, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3917-3920.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Implementation and evaluation of puzzle-based learning in the first MBBS students
Jitendra R Patel, Darshan J Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 519-523.
- Unusual presentation: fracture neck femur in 18 months old child
Chirag D. Patel, Pokhraj P. Suthar, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave
. 2015; 3(8): 2153-2155.
- Impact of placenta praevia on obstetric outcome
Neelam Meena, Anupama Dave, Shivraj Meena, Asha Meena, Ankita Shrivastava
. 2015; 4(1): 76-80.
- A cross sectional study to determine the menarcheal age of adolescent bania girls from Punjab
Pratibha Goyal, Zora Singh, Gurmeet Kaur Sethi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 129-132.
- A prospective study of conservative management in cases of hemoperitoneum in solid organ injuries at tertiary care hospital in western India.
Chintan N Patel, Isha K Patel, Divyang N Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 670-674.
- Effect of Ujjayi Pranayama on cardiovascular autonomic function tests
Jitendra Mahour, Pratibha Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 391-395.
- Establishment of electroencephalographic synchrony and continuity pattern along with disappearance of trace alternant in full-term newborns in a longitudinal pattern up to twelve months of age
Pratibha Verma, Jitendra Mahour
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 488-492.
- The association between indices of obesity and common clinical measures in adults with and without type 2 diabetes
Shivananda B. Nayak, Chandani Gosine, Shazana Ramkissoon, Andria Baig, Aisha Kamalodeen, Mohan Dave, Reshad Mohammed, Suren Poolchan, Alex Harripersad, Shamjeet Singh
. 2015; 3(1): 256-259.
- Orthopaedic aspect of anatomy and radiology of proximal femur
Pokhraj P. Suthar, Chirag D. Patel, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave, Chandni Wadhwani, Bhumikaben P. Suthar
. 2015; 3(8): 1820-1824.
- Serum Carnosine Dipeptidase 1 and Ubiquitin C - Terminal Hydrolase L1 as Markers of Brain Damage in Patients After Carotid Endarterectomy
Marek Ilzecki, Joanna Ilzecka, Stanislaw Przywara, Aneta Grabarska, Piotr Terlecki, Andrzej Stepulak, Shawn Dave, Tomasz Zubilewicz
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2016; 2(3): 132-137.
- Helicobacter pylori: “A benign fellow traveler or an unwanted inhabitant”
Santosh K. Tiwari, Aleem A. Khan, Pratibha Nallari
. 2011; 1(1): 2-6.
- Assessment of the Morbidity Pattern of Persons Living At Old Age Homes of Ahmedabad City
Sudip V Bhavsar, Nirmika Patel, Viral Dave
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 840-845.
- Morphometric study of interparietal bone in Gujarat region
Bharat Patel, Jitendra Patel, Ritesh Shah, Sanjay Kanani, Ashok Nirvan, Rashmikant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 126-128.
- Epidemic Investigation of Diphtheria Outbreak in Banaskantha District, Gujarat
Amiruddin M Kadri, Bhargav B Dave, Bharat R Desai
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(10): 562-566.
- Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) in the Pre-Operative Evaluation of Patients with Adnexal Masses
Rajat Kumar, Gunvant Vaishnav, Anjali Soni, Kalpana Dave
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(1): 1-11.
- Education status, school dropouts and its reasons, determinants and perspectives among young girls of a city of Western India
Khyati Desai, Mohua Moitra, Vipul Chaudhary, Bhavin Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1261-1266.
- A study on dietary intake among school going adolescent girls in rural and urban area of Jamnagar District, Gujarat
Trusha Kansagara, Dipesh V Parmar, Meet Chauhan, Prashant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 697-702.
- Pharmacovigilance study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions in a tertiary care hospital
Tejas Acharya, Dimple Mehta, Hiral Shah, Jayendra Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 75-81.
- Factors contributing to development of multidrug resistant tuberculosis
Amit M Shah, Rima B Shah, Pranjal N Dave,
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1463-1469.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- A Core System of Local Governance into Public Health: An In-Depth Assessment of Rogi Kalyan Samitis of Health Facilities in Gujarat
Kiran M Narkhede, Harsh D Shah, Priyank A Parmar, Randhir R Patel, Tejas N Vyas, Paresh V Dave
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 153-157.
- Complementary feeding practices among mothers of Waghodia Taluka of Vadodara: a knowledge, attitude, and practice study
Bhadra Y Trivedi, Shailee N Vyas, Bhavin S Dave, Khyati A Desai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 647-651.
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- Various factors related to development of category I tuberculosis and its relationship with outcome in urban area of Jamnagar
Meet M Chauhan, Jitesh Mehta, Prashant Dave, Trusha Kansagara, Mehul Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 829-833.
- Association of severe acute malnutrition with infections in under-five children admitted to Nutritional Rehabilitation Center—study from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Pratibha Verma, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Shashi Prabha Tomar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 758-763.
- Blood pressure variations in textile mill middle-aged male workers exposed to noise
Seema Gupta, Varun Malhotra, Yogesh Tripathi, Pratibha Dev
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 491-496.
- Nerve conduction study of median nerve with severity of airway obstruction
Sanjeev Kumar Shrivastava, Rashmi Dave, Asha Shrivastava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 534-539.
- Influence of APOA5 (rs662799 and rs3135506) gene polymorphism in acute myocardial infarction patients and its association with basic coronary artery disease risk factors
Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Pratibha Singh, Pratima Verma, Rishi Sethi, Arti Verma, Wahid Ali, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 008-014.
- Epidemiological study of proximal femoral fractures in tertiary-level institute
Chirag D Patel, Manoj N Gamit, Sagar Jaiswal, Pokhraj P Suthar, Dhaval J Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1666-1669.
- Dust, Radiation and Diesel Exhaust Exposures in Ontario Uranium Mines and Mills
Dave K. Verma, James T. Purdham, Karen des Tombe
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(2): 70-77.
- A Comparative Study on Same Day Sputum Smear Microscopy with the Conventional Method in the Diagnosis of Sputum Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Mahesh Gupta, Manju Toppo, Lokendra Dave, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Soumitra Sethia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 467-470.
- Body composition parameter changes among young male and female competitive swimmers and nonswimmers
Pallavi Dave, Rohit Subhedar, Priyanka Mishra, Dirgha Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 85-92.
- A Study on Epidemiological Profile of Urinary Tract Infections in Perspective of Diabetic Status among Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Viral R Dave, Venu R Shah, K N Sonaliya, Shruti D Shah, Aniruddha R Gohel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 594-598.
- Familial adenomatous polyposis associated APC gene mutation - A case study
Avinash Bardia, Santosh K. Tiwari, Sandeep K. Vishwakarma, Mohammed Aejaz Habeeb, Pratibha Nallari, Aleem Ahmed Khan
. 2013; 3(2): 81-84.
- A study to assess the blood glucose level among diagnosed cases of tuberculosis registered at a tuberculosis unit of Bhopal city, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vivek Nagar, Devendra Gour, Vishwanath Arutagi, Lokendra Dave, Padma Bhatia, Ankur Joshi, D K Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 245-249.
- CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE PREOPERATIVE AXILLARY ULTRASOUND SCANNING IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Lona Jalini, Dave Fok Nam Fung, Kaushik Kumar Dasgupta, Vijay Kurup
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 23-29.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW