|200 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol – A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Marketing of Milk Products and Transactions of Animals in Rajasthan
Girdhari Lal Meena, Kamlesh Kumar Meena, Manoj Kumar Jangid
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 190-200.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant and Antimicrobial potential of Leucas urticaefolia (Lamiaceae)
Veena Dixit, Saba Irshad, Priyanka agnihotri, A. K. Paliwal, Tariq Husain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 039-045.
- Performance of Concentrate Supplementation during Pre-partum and Lactation in Sonadi Sheep
C. M. Yadav , R. K. Sharma ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 186-189.
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS OF AYURVEDA - AN APPRAISAL
KISHOR PATWARDHAN, R. GALIB, PRATAP THAKUR, SURESH KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 141-152.
- Identification of an Alternate Maxillary Apical Base Landmark from Pre-existing Substitutions
Kunal S. Patel, Narayan Kulkarni, Varun Pratap Singh, Kartik Parikh
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(5): 347-349.
- Adenovirus Infection in Guinea Pig - A Case Study
. 2008; 1(9): 280-280.
- Common Respiratory Diseases of Poultry
. 2008; 1(7): 217-219.
- Advances in Diagnosis of Rabies
. 2009; 2(2): 74-78.
- Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Tinospora cordifolia:
Prashant Tiwari, Puravi Nayak, Shakti Ketan Prusty, Pratap Kumar Sahu
. 2018; 9(1): 70-78.
- Sample size in clinical research, the number we need
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 5-9.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in early diagnosis of Lymphadenopathy
Shankar Lal Rathi.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(1): 11-13.
- Delayed onset renal failure following multiple bee stings
Pratap Patra, Uma Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 14-15.
- Pre-weaning mortality in pigs - Causes and Management
Shankar B. P., H. S. Madhusudhan and Harish. D. B
. 2009; 2(6): 236-239.
- Human Safety in Veterinary Microbiology Laboratory
B P Shankar, H S Madhusudhan, D B Harish
. 2009; 2(3): 113-117.
- MEDICAL PLURALISM – THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
G. GANGADHARAN, DARSHAN SHANKAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2007; 13(1): 1-6.
- Genetic and Non-Genetic factors affecting body weight of buffaloes
Shashi Shankar and K.G. Mandal
. 2010; 3(5): 227-229.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- Newer antibiotics
PR Shankar, P Subish, P Mishra, DK Upadhyay
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(2): 85-88.
- Pathology of Erysipelas infection in Piglets
B.P. Shankar, S. Chauhan, H.S. Madhusudan and D. Ranjith
. 2009; 2(6): 234-235.
- Assessment of nutritional status among under-five children based on the nutritional indices in rural area of Bareilly for screening undernutrition
Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Arun Singh, Gaurav Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1195-1198.
- Comparative Production Performance of Three Fast Growing Broiler Strains in the Rainy Season of Eastern Uttar Pradesh
Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Vinay Kumar Singh, Vinod Kumar Paswan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 205-211.
- Rapid Methods for detection of Veterinary Drug residues in Meat
B P Shankar, B H ManjunathaPrabhu, S Chandan, D Ranjith, V Shivakumar
. 2010; 3(5): 241-246.
- Combined PET-CT and PET-MR: technical innovations
Srivasan Senthamizhchelvan, Gauri Shankar Pant
. 2012; 2(1): 4-12.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- SECURITY CONFIGURATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FTP SERVER
Sharad Pratap Singh, Navin Goyal Computer Science Engineering, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, India
. 2014; 2(2): 106-109.
- Interposition arthroplasty: an epochal event in a case of bilateral post burn contracture of elbow
Gururaj Joshi, Naveen BM, Tej Pratap Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1278-1281.
- Role of MRI and ultrasonography in evaluation of multifidus muscle in chronic low back pain patients
Poonam Vohra, Varun Pratap Kasana, R. K. Arya
. 2016; 4(12): 5302-5309.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Seroprevalence of Brucellosis in Buffaloes by Indirect Enzyme Linked Immune-sorbent Assay in Punjab, India
Malik Raies ul Islam, Gursimran Filia, Mohinder Pratap Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 244-250.
- Measuring Undernutrition Through Z-Scores And Composite Index Of Anthropometric Failure (Ciaf): A Study Among Slum Children In Ahmedabad City, Gujarat
Rajanikant Solanki, Tushar Patel, Hasmukh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 434-439.
- A retrospective study of 296 cases of intra uterine fetal deaths at a tertiary care centre
Neetu Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, A K Arya, Charu Pratap, Reshika Naik
. 2013; 2(2): 141-146.
- Process Evaluation of Immunization Component in Mamta Diwas and Support Services in Kheda District, Gujarat
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Arun Varun, Rakesh Patel, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 81-85.
- Peritoneal paracentesis in acute abdomen: descriptive clinical study
Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar Lal J.
. 2016; 3(2): 879-881.
- Risk factors and seasonal trends of duodenal ulcer perforation
Shankar Lal J., Shrikant Channadasar
. 2016; 3(2): 876-878.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- A study of cardiovascular abnormalities among cirrhosis of liver cases
Raghavendra, N. Kotresh, Shankar Naik
. 2016; 3(4): 865-868.
- A comparative study of outcome of the absorbable suture polydioxanone and nonabsorbable suture polypropylene in laparotomy wound closure
Kiran Shankar H.
. 2016; 4(6): 2084-2088.
- Predicting the conversion of laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: an experience in a tertiary care hospital of central India
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Sajith Babu S. M., A. P. S. Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(4): 1898-1900.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Sero-epidemiology of toxoplasmosis and associated risk factors among antenatal women in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Rana Pratap, Ahmad Nadeem Aslami, Manjushri, Narayan Prasad Sahu
. 2016; 4(11): 4742-4746.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- Urinary Tract Infection and its Management
Roja Sahu, Rajesh Kumar Sahoo, Shakti Ketan Prusty, Pratap Kumar Sahu
. 2019; 10(1): 42-48.
- Pharmaceutical Care for Dialysis Patients
Uday Venkat Mateti, Anantha Naik Nagappa, Manohar Bairy, Shankar Prasad Nagaraju,
Ravindra Prabhu Attur
. 2013; 4(1): 1-6.
- A case of synchronous papillary and clear cell carcinoma in the same kidney
Jyoti Shankar Tele, Anita Shah, Harshul Kushwaha
. 2015; 3(5): 1288-1292.
- Heterotopic triplet gestation in natural conception following an IVF cycle: a rare case report
Akshaya Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 576-578.
- Nutritional composition of jujube fruit
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(6): 463-470.
- A Death Audit of H1N1 Influenza Cases in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan (Current Out Break - 2017)
Ashish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan KaushikAshish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 380-384.
- Development, characterization and cytotoxicity evaluation of Gingko biloba extract (EGB761) loaded microemulsion for intra-nasal application
Manisha Singh, Surya Pratap Singh, R. Rachana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 024-034.
- Role of micronised progesterone in maintenance therapy following arrested preterm labor: a randomised controlled trial
Gitika Shankar Mishra, S. A. Inamdar
. 2014; 3(4): 1050-1055.
- A comparative study of postoperative complications of lightweight mesh and conventional prolene mesh in Lichtenstein hernia repair
Gugri Mukthinath, Kiran Shankar, Bhaskaran A.
. 2016; 4(6): 2130-2134.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases – A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- Congenital infra renal agenesis of inferior vena cava - an uncommon entity in clinical practice
Saranya Ayyadurai, Rajoo Ramachandran, Haree Shankar M, Venkatasai P. M.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-430.
- Are aggressive deliveries of very preterm babies justified?
Jijisha Ali, Roopa Padavagodu Shivananda, Rajeshwari G Bhat, Aiswarya Sankar, Pratap Kumar, Lavanya Rai
. 2016; 5(5): 1545-1548.
- Neonatal septicemia: isolates and their sensitivity pattern with emergence of Citrobacter septicemia
Ram Sunder Sharma, Manali Tiwari, Ram Pratap Bansal
. 2016; 4(4): 1128-1131.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Isolation and characterization of antimycobacterial compounds from the leaf of Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.
R. Pratap Chandran, Dibu Divakaran, OSDD Consortium
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 217-222.
- Current concept of management of supracondylar femur fracture: retrograde femoral nail or distal femoral locking plate
Chaitanya Krishna, Raja Vinay Shankar
. 2016; 3(3): 1356-1359.
- Empty follicle syndrome after GnRH agonist trigger, rescued with HCG in a donor oocyte with successful pregnancy outcome: a case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 549-551.
- Falsely elevated serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels in the context of heterophilic interference and response of these patients to IVF/ICSI: case reports
Shipra Nigam, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Rama Varma
. 2016; 5(4): 1251-1253.
- A case series of button batteries as nasal foreign bodies among children
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Arup Sengupta, Shib Shankar Paul
. 2014; 1(3): 273-276.
- A comparative study of efficacy of gabapentin in inflammation induced neuropathic animal pain models with conventional analgesic diclofenac
Arunim Swarup, Ruchika Agarwal, Sunil Malhotra, Abhay Shankar Dube
. 2016; 4(5): 1429-1432.
- Intradiscal injection of oxygen-ozone and intraforaminal steroid for the treatment of prolapsed intervertebral disc: 4 years follow up
Asmita Karnalkar, Pratap Karnalkar
. 2015; 3(12): 3848-3852.
- Use of antimicrobial prophylaxis in clean elective orthopedic surgical procedures and identifying common infective organisms
Vimesh Mistry, Ashna Pandya, Jignesh Chaudhari, Divyesh Sondarva, Ajita Pillai, Shankar Hotchandani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 994-1000.
- To compare the effectiveness of recombinant gonadotropin versus the combination of recombinant follicle stimulating hormone and highly purified human menopausal gonadotropin versus urinary human menopausal gonadotropin alone for ovarian stimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment cycles
Pratibha Vishwakarma, Kundavi Shankar, Indumathi Joy, Thankam R. Varma
. 2016; 5(6): 1827-1831.
- Glial heterotopia in head and neck, single center experience of 5 cases
Ramyapriyadarshini Arikeri, Kumudachalam Pindicura, Vivekanand Namala, Ravikumar Penta, Ramakrishna Suggula, Sreedhar Reddy Dandala, Shankar Tati
. 2016; 4(7): 3009-3012.
- A study of thyroid disorders in females attending obstetrics and gynecology outpatient department of a tertiary care institute of central India
Somen Bhattacharjee, Yogendra Jamra, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Arti Parmar
. 2016; 4(5): 1320-1324.
- Caudal regression syndrome: a rare case report
Sendhil Coumary A, Sunitha V C, Vasavi Kolluru, Janani Shankar
. 2014; 2(1): 344-346.
- Management of late presenting giant benign tumours of head and neck
Sumit Chattopadhyay, Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul
. 2015; 2(3): 296-299.
- A study of role of colour Doppler in evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding at medicine and gynecology departments at a tertiary care institute of central India
Somen Bhattacharjee, Yogendra Jamra, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Neetu Dongre
. 2016; 5(4): 989-993.
- Comparison of antral follicle count, antimullerian hormone and day 2 follicle stimulating hormone as predictor of ovarian response and clinical pregnancy rate in patient with an abnormal ovarian reserve test
Jayakrishnan Krishnakumar, Akansha Agarwal, Divya Nambiar, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(8): 2762-2767.
- Ethnobotanical study of wild vegetables used by rural communities of
Kannauj district, Uttar Pradesh, India
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(10): 760-766.
- Evaluation of endometrial pathologies with high resolution transvaginal ultrasound
Rajendra Shankar Shivde, Divya Singh, Krutik Patel, Saurav Mittal, Shopnil Prasla
. 2016; 5(10): 3416-3421.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Recurrent non immune hydrops fetalis: a case report
Shipra Nigam, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Rana Varma
. 2016; 5(5): 1640-1642.
- Relationship of decreased amniotic fluid and perinatal outcome: a comparative study
Menka Verma, Surbhi Gupta, Meenu Vashist Ahuja, Charu Pratap
. 2016; 4(9): 4093-4096.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of contraception among married women
Bhabani Pegu, Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur, Nalini Sharma, Ahanthem Santa Singh
. 2014; 3(2): 385-388.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Loco-regionally advance breast cancer: evaluation of management of breast cancer with special reference to multimodal approach
Anshuman Panda, Subrata Kumar Das, Tapas Ranjan Gupta, Gouri Shankar Kesari, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4767-4777.
- Recurrent genuine empty follicle syndrome: a rare case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(4): 1263-1265.
- Clinical utility of oesophageal manometry in evaluation of chest pain and dysphagia at tertiary centre
Praveen Shankar Padasali, Ravikumara Gudekote, Kasa Somasekhar
. 2016; 3(2): 932-935.
- A comparative study of profile of infections in diabetic and non-diabetic Patients
Soeb Jankhwala, Suman Singh, Sarita Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 982-985.
- An experience of celiac disease in children at tertiary care hospital Sukkur, Pakistan
Bahawal uddin Jamro, Salah Muhammad Chana, Shankar Lal Sankarlal, Safullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 235-238.
- Adaptation of Murrah Cross Buffalo towards Heat Stress by Nutritional and Managemental Interventions at Coastal Climate of Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Sanjay Kumar Udhawar, Narendra Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 167-171.
- Status of Dairy Production in Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Muthu Karunakaran, Narendra Pratap Singh, Anuradha Naik
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 98-104.
- Agenesis of right lobe of liver; a rare anomaly: a case report
Vasudha Ravindra Nikam, Balkrishna Shankar Kitture
. 2015; 3(1): 345-348.
- A retrospective (2004-2013) and prospective (2014-2015) study of new born with special reference to anorectal malformations over a period of 10 years at a tertiary care centre
Shashi Shankar Sharma, Arif Ahmad Ansari, Kartikeya Shukla, Ashok Laddha, Brijesh Lahoti
. 2016; 4(4): 1005-1009.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Practice patterns and their influence on prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Indian dentists
Raghavendra Shankar, Sandhya Kalappa
. 2015; 3(12): 3459-3464.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- Abelmoschus moschatus extract reverses altered pain and neurohistology of a rat with developmental exposure of fluoride
Kurmeti Sudhakar, Mesram Nageshwar, Karnati Pratap Reddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 94-104.
- Diagnostic value of pipelle endometrial sampling in comparison with dilatation and curettage among patients with abnormal uterine bleeding
Alliratnam A.S., Senthil Priya S., Shankar R.
. 2016; 5(3): 864-867.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW