|32 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Novel Approach for Quality Control of the Bhasmas of Mukta, Mukta Shukti, and Shankha
Supriya S. Gawalkar, Prashanth G. Jadar,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 98-105.
- A Survey of Rendezvous planning Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks
. 2016; 4(1): 29-34.
- Evaluation of Topicureģ Plus spray on sheep infested with Myiasis
Ramasamy Selvam, Subramaniyam Suresh, DíSouza Prashanth
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 216-220.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of Pulvis Curcuma Longa on the voluntary feed intake, nutrient digestibility and Growth performance of Broiler rabbits under summer stress
Basavaraj, M, Nagabhushana, V, Prakash N., S.Mallikarjunappa, Appannavar, M.M. and Prashanth Wagmare
. 2010; 3(8): 369-372.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Curcuma Longa on the Biochemical Profile and Meat Characteristics of Broiler Rabbits under Summer Stress
M. Basavaraj, V. Nagabhushana, N. Prakash, M. M. Appannavar, Prashanth Wagmare, S. Mallikarjunappa
. 2011; 4(1): 15-18.
- Morbidity Pattern Among the Elderly Population in a Rural Area of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka - A Cross Sectional Study
Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar, Prashanth M Naik, Sachidananda K., Prasanna K S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 222-225.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- Retrospective analysis of clinical pathway in management of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care centre in south India
Parimuthukumar Rajappa, Saravanan Sanniyasi, Prashanth Krishna Gopalaswamy, ManuneethimaranThiyagarajan
. 2016; 3(3): 1163-1166.
- A clinical study of HELLP syndrome and its outcome in a tertiary health care system
Ashwini Mallesara, Srushti R. Kanta, Prashanth Shivappa
. 2016; 5(12): 4196-4199.
- Case of congenital diastematomyelia type 1: a rare presentation
Balaji M. D., Shivaprakash N. C., Prashanth Kumar Thangella
. 2016; 3(1): 273-276.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Influence of placental position on obstetric morbidity in placenta previa
Shripad S. Hebbar, Lavanya Rai, Rubina Zainab, Shyamala Guruvare, Prashanth Adiga, Anjali Mundkur
. 2014; 3(3): 585-591.
- A Survey of Energy-Efficient Communication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
A.R.Surendheran, K.Prashanth Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, K.S.R College of Engineering, Information Technology, K.Rangasamy College of Technology
. 2015; 3(2): 50-57.
- Hyperoxygenation for Wound Healing : Exploring the Ancient Breathing Practices to Newer Scales
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Raghu Angappan
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 79-82.
- Adipofascial plus cross-finger flap augment reconstructive options in thumb defects: A case report
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Vinoth Kumar Dilliraj
Hand and Microsurgery. 2017; 6(1): 39-42.
- Management of Avascular Necrosis through Ayurveda - A Case Study
Ram Lakhan Meena, Santhosh Bhatted, Prashanth Dharmarajan, Nilam Meena, Jitender Kumar, Hanumant Nirmal
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 123-128.
- A study on awareness regarding milk borne diseases in an urban community of Karnataka
Neeta PN, Prashanth N, Shivaswamy MS, Mallapur MD
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1093-1099.
- Autonomic activity and obesity response to driving activity
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 468-471.
- Cutaneous larva migrans in a child.
S N Prashanth, K Jagadish Kumar, M G Anil Kumar
. 2017; 17(1): 66-67.
- Analysis of pricing of oral antiviral drug formulations available in Indian market
Yashaswini P, Geetha A, Prashanth B V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 401-404.
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on resting heart rate, postural blood pressure, Valsalva ratio, and blood pressure response to hand grip test
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P, Prakash S B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1441-1445.
- Study on the factors associated with low birth weight among newborns delivered in a tertiary-care hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka
Kotabal Rajashree, Hebballi L Prashanth, Ratnagaran Revathy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1287-1290.
- Effect of yoga on autonomic functions in medical students: a pilot study
Shashikiran HC, Prashanth Shetty, Chethan Kumar R, Shivaprasad Shetty
. 2015; 3(5): 1046-1051.
- Pleuro pulmonary melioidiosis: A case series
Avala Ravicharan, Narahari Narendrakumar, Vara Prasad Kuruva, Prashanth Kumar Narukulla, Gongati Krupa Rao Paramjyothi
. 2019; 9(1): 36-39.
- Efficacy of Supplementing Ashwgandha Extract (Withania somnifera) on Immunity and Serum Biochemitry in Broilers During Summer
Prashanth Kunta Kumar, Ravinder Reddy, Gnana Prakash, Pranay Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 158-164.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal topical aerosol spray as a supportive therapy for clinical mastitis in dairy cows
Ramasamy Selvam, Ganapa Sureshbabu, Marimuthu Saravanakumar, DíSouza Prashanth
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 285-290.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of techniques of breast-feeding among postnatal mothers in a coastal district of Karnataka
Kiranmai Tella, Shyamala Guruvare, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga, Lavanya Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 28-34.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity of salicylic acid conjugated dihydropyrazoline analogues
Naveen Puttaswamy, Rekha N D, Lakshmi Ranganatha V, Prashanth T., Shaukath Ara Khanum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 60-64.
- Evaluation of mental health using hospital anxiety and depression scale in primary caregivers of patients undergoing dialysis
Akshay Prashanth Giri, Subhashini Mohanasundaram, P C Kesavankutty Nayar, R N Sharma, George Kurian
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1814-1817.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal formulation for the management of wet litter in broiler chickens: Implications on performance parameters, cecal moisture level, and footpad lesions
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Brindhalakshmi Balasubramanian, Ramasamy Selvam, Prashanth DíSouza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(4): 536-543.
- Awareness on rabies and its prevention among anganwadi workers
Huluvadi Shivalingaiah Anwith, Kavya Gopalakrishna Upadhya, Haradanahalli Shankaraiah Ravish, Ramanthan Thenambigai, Mandya Prashanth Ramya, Puttaiah Thejaswini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 545-548.
- Comparison of heart rate variability in different ABO blood groups of young adults
Chaitra Uppangala, Bhagyalakshmi Kodavanji, Vinodini Na, Anupama Noojibail, Rekha D Kini, Nayanatara Arunkumar, Shreedhara Avabratha, Sheila R Pai, Prashanth Kumar C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1466-1469.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW