|59 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- OPTIMIZATION OF SMALL-SCALE WIND TURBINE PMSG USING STATIC PSO AND DYNAMIC PSO ALGORITHMS FOR VOLUME MINIMIZATION
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 3464-3471.
- A Survey of Rendezvous planning Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2016; 4(1): 29-34.
- CLUSTER BASED ROUTING PROTOCOLS OF HETEROGENEOUS WIRELESS SENSOR
NETWORKS - A SURVEY
Prashanth G S, Dr.Manjunatha P
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2002-2018.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Impact on the Cardiovascular Disease Patient: Special Emphasis on Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease Care
K Prashanth, M Manjappa, A Srinivas
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2020; 7(1): 10-13.
- ANALYSIS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BUILDING UNDER PROGRESSIVE COLLAPSE
Rohini.P, Prashanth Hugar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 4546-4555.
- The Advent of Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology: The Current Applications and Future Prospects
K Prashanth, M Manjappa, C Srikar
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2020; 7(1): 14-20.
- INVESTIGATION ON DGS TUNED MULTI-BAND UWB ANTENNA FOR WIRELESS APPLICATIONS
Prashanth.K.V, Pradeep M. Hadalgi, P.V.Hunagund
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 2142-2150.
- REVIEW OF PLASMA TREATED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL RESIDUES
Gundameedi Prashanth, Dr. Ajay Swaroop
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 3414-3417.
- OBSTACLE AWARE COOPERATIVE COMMUNICATION AND MOBILITY MODEL FOR AGRICULTURE AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS
Prashanth M V, Vijaya Kumar M V, Chandrashekar M Patil
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 1690-1696.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF UKF FOR TRACKING AN UNDERWATER TARGET USING DUNKING SONAR
Sujeeth Sai B, Prashanth Ch,Koteswara Rao S, Kausar Jahan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 274-278.
- Evaluation of Topicureģ Plus spray on sheep infested with Myiasis
Ramasamy Selvam, Subramaniyam Suresh, DíSouza Prashanth
. 2017; 3(2): 216-220.
- IMPACT OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY ON CARDIO-VASCULAR RISK FACTORS IN DIABETIC PATIENTS WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
Shaheena Yassir, Prabha Adhikari, Nivedita L. Rao, Prashanth R.M
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1826-1832.
- IMPACT OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY ON CARDIOVASCULAR RISK FACTORS IN DIABETIC PATIENTS WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
Shaheena Yassir, Prabha Adhikari, Nivedita L. Rao, Prashanth R.M
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1826-1832.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Curcuma Longa on the Biochemical Profile and Meat Characteristics of Broiler Rabbits under Summer Stress
M. Basavaraj, V. Nagabhushana, N. Prakash, M. M. Appannavar, Prashanth Wagmare, S. Mallikarjunappa
. 2011; 4(1): 15-18.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of Pulvis Curcuma Longa on the voluntary feed intake, nutrient digestibility and Growth performance of Broiler rabbits under summer stress
Basavaraj, M, Nagabhushana, V, Prakash N., S.Mallikarjunappa, Appannavar, M.M. and Prashanth Wagmare
. 2010; 3(8): 369-372.
- Morbidity Pattern Among the Elderly Population in a Rural Area of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka - A Cross Sectional Study
Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar, Prashanth M Naik, Sachidananda K., Prasanna K S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 222-225.
- PRIVATE VIRTUAL CARD AS ADDITIONAL SECURITY
Dr.S.Thanga Ramya, B.Nithish Kumar, P.Muralidharan, U.Sai Venkata Durga Prashanth Reddy
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 7341-7345.
- MORPHOMETRIC AND CEPHALOMETRIC ASSESSMENT OF CERVICAL VERTEBRAL MATURATION STAGES AND ITS IMPLICATIONS IN
Dr. A. ArifYezdani, MDS, FWFO, Dr. Prashanth Sreenivasan, Dr. K. Gnanashanmugham, MDS, Dr. M.S Kannan, MDS, Dr. S. Kishore Kumar, MDS., PhD, Dr. KesavaramPadmavathy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 3684-3691.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- Retrospective analysis of clinical pathway in management of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care centre in south India
Parimuthukumar Rajappa, Saravanan Sanniyasi, Prashanth Krishna Gopalaswamy, ManuneethimaranThiyagarajan
. 2016; 3(3): 1163-1166.
- Assessment of Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction and its Impact on the Quality of Life among Elderly Patients.
Smriti Sinha, Avinash Kumar, Shaila Surendra Kamath, Prashanth Kumar, Athira Soman, Rashmi K S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2021; 12(3): 401-408.
- Assessment of postoperative cognitive dysfunction and its impact on the quality of life among elderly patients. Running title- POCD and quality of life among elderly
Smriti Sinha, Avinash Kumar, Shaila Surendra Kamath, Prashanth Kumar, Athira Somanc, Rashmi K S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2021; 12(3): 333-337.
- PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS AND ANTIOXIDANTS PROPERTIES OF MYRICA NAGI-A HIMALAYAN JEWEL
Hoskote Panditharadhya Prashanth Kumar, Sharmistha Dutta, Talambedu Usha, Nijalingappa Ramesh, Sushil Kumar Middha
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 4046-4054.
- A clinical study of HELLP syndrome and its outcome in a tertiary health care system
Ashwini Mallesara, Srushti R. Kanta, Prashanth Shivappa
. 2016; 5(12): 4196-4199.
- Case of congenital diastematomyelia type 1: a rare presentation
Balaji M. D., Shivaprakash N. C., Prashanth Kumar Thangella
. 2016; 3(1): 273-276.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Influence of placental position on obstetric morbidity in placenta previa
Shripad S. Hebbar, Lavanya Rai, Rubina Zainab, Shyamala Guruvare, Prashanth Adiga, Anjali Mundkur
. 2014; 3(3): 585-591.
- A Survey of Energy-Efficient Communication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
A.R.Surendheran, K.Prashanth Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, K.S.R College of Engineering, Information Technology, K.Rangasamy College of Technology
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2015; 3(2): 50-57.
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Bacterial Isolates from Urine Samples from Female Patients Suffering From Urinary Tract Infection at Tertiary Care Center in South India
Vidya KR, Meghana Manjunath, Lohit K, Prashanth HV
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(6): 127-132.
- Hyperoxygenation for Wound Healing : Exploring the Ancient Breathing Practices to Newer Scales
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Raghu Angappan
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 79-82.
- Effect of cardiovascular fitness on cognitive functions among male medical students of South Kerala
Prashanth P, Arun Kumar H P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 37-41.
- Adipofascial plus cross-finger flap augment reconstructive options in thumb defects: A case report
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Vinoth Kumar Dilliraj
Hand and Microsurgery. 2017; 6(1): 39-42.
- Management of Avascular Necrosis through Ayurveda - A Case Study
Ram Lakhan Meena, Santhosh Bhatted, Prashanth Dharmarajan, Nilam Meena, Jitender Kumar, Hanumant Nirmal
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 123-128.
- A study on awareness regarding milk borne diseases in an urban community of Karnataka
Neeta PN, Prashanth N, Shivaswamy MS, Mallapur MD
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1093-1099.
- Histomorphological study of the Parathyroid gland in female Kuttanad Ducks (Anas platyrhynchos domesticus)
Firdous Ahmad Dar, Maya S, jose john chungath, Ashok N, harshad sudhir patki, prashanth kumar K.S
. 2013; 6(11): -.
- Autonomic activity and obesity response to driving activity
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 468-471.
- Awareness and utilization of maternal benefit schemes among mothers in urban area
Vidya K R, Prashanth D, Lohit K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 793-796.
- A Novel Approach for Quality Control of the Bhasmas of Mukta, Mukta Shukti, and Shankha
Supriya S. Gawalkar, Prashanth G. Jadar,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 98-105.
- Cutaneous larva migrans in a child.
S N Prashanth, K Jagadish Kumar, M G Anil Kumar
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(1): 66-67.
- A comparative study to evaluate the efficacy of losartan versus atenolol in essential hypertensive patients on cardiovascular morbidity and lipid profile
Amrutha D Torvi, Soujanya S, Prashanth D, Lingraj Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 797-802.
- Analysis of pricing of oral antiviral drug formulations available in Indian market
Yashaswini P, Geetha A, Prashanth B V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 401-404.
- Physiological Effects of Short and Prolonged Cold Spinal Bath on Heart rate variability and respiratory rate in healthy volunteers
Meghana Gowda, Sujatha K.J, Prashanth Shetty
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2020; 6(2): 47-58.
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on resting heart rate, postural blood pressure, Valsalva ratio, and blood pressure response to hand grip test
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P, Prakash S B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1441-1445.
- Study on the factors associated with low birth weight among newborns delivered in a tertiary-care hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka
Kotabal Rajashree, Hebballi L Prashanth, Ratnagaran Revathy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1287-1290.
- Effect of yoga on autonomic functions in medical students: a pilot study
Shashikiran HC, Prashanth Shetty, Chethan Kumar R, Shivaprasad Shetty
. 2015; 3(5): 1046-1051.
- Association of Anthropometric Measurements with Angiographic findings among Diabetic Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Shaheena Yassir, Prabha Adhikari , Nivedita L Rao, Prashanth R M
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(1): 39-43.
- Pleuro pulmonary melioidiosis: A case series
Avala Ravicharan, Narahari Narendrakumar, Vara Prasad Kuruva, Prashanth Kumar Narukulla, Gongati Krupa Rao Paramjyothi
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(1): 36-39.
- Recurrent hydrothorax associated with peritoneal dialysis: challenges in the diagnosis of pleuroperitoneal leak
Krithika Muralidhara, Shashank Dhareshwar, Vinod Nagesh, Limesh Marisiddappa, Prashanth Kedelaya, Renuka Satish
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 146-149.
- Efficacy of Supplementing Ashwgandha Extract (Withania somnifera) on Immunity and Serum Biochemitry in Broilers During Summer
Prashanth Kunta Kumar, Ravinder Reddy, Gnana Prakash, Pranay Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 158-164.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal topical aerosol spray as a supportive therapy for clinical mastitis in dairy cows
Ramasamy Selvam, Ganapa Sureshbabu, Marimuthu Saravanakumar, DíSouza Prashanth
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 285-290.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of techniques of breast-feeding among postnatal mothers in a coastal district of Karnataka
Kiranmai Tella, Shyamala Guruvare, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga, Lavanya Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 28-34.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity of salicylic acid conjugated dihydropyrazoline analogues
Naveen Puttaswamy, Rekha N D, Lakshmi Ranganatha V, Prashanth T., Shaukath Ara Khanum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 60-64.
- Evaluation of mental health using hospital anxiety and depression scale in primary caregivers of patients undergoing dialysis
Akshay Prashanth Giri, Subhashini Mohanasundaram, P C Kesavankutty Nayar, R N Sharma, George Kurian
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1814-1817.
- Anthropometric measures of obesity as correlates of atherogenic index of plasma in young adult females
Anandkumar M H, Chandrashekhar D M, Jayalakshmi M K, Prashanth Babu G
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 85-88.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal formulation for the management of wet litter in broiler chickens: Implications on performance parameters, cecal moisture level, and footpad lesions
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Brindhalakshmi Balasubramanian, Ramasamy Selvam, Prashanth DíSouza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(4): 536-543.
- Awareness on rabies and its prevention among anganwadi workers
Huluvadi Shivalingaiah Anwith, Kavya Gopalakrishna Upadhya, Haradanahalli Shankaraiah Ravish, Ramanthan Thenambigai, Mandya Prashanth Ramya, Puttaiah Thejaswini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 545-548.
- Faster reading techniques Ė A method to ameliorate performance among first MBBS students
Chaitra N D, Veena C N, Prashanth Kumar M, Puneet K Nagendra, Shiva Murthy N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1121-1124.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of phytogenic feed additive on performance traits, serum neopterin, and cutaneous basophil hypersensitivity response in heat-induced stress model of broiler chickens
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Ramasamy Selvam, Arigesavan Kaninathan, Prashanth DíSouza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2020; 7(1): 141-147.
- Comparison of heart rate variability in different ABO blood groups of young adults
Chaitra Uppangala, Bhagyalakshmi Kodavanji, Vinodini Na, Anupama Noojibail, Rekha D Kini, Nayanatara Arunkumar, Shreedhara Avabratha, Sheila R Pai, Prashanth Kumar C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1466-1469.