|155 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Morphometric differentiation between placenta in PIH and normal pregnancy
Harsha A Keche, Atul S Keche
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 250-255.
- Trigeminal nerve schwannoma
Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Melmane, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(5): 1739-1741.
- Unusual case of tuberculosis
Vatsal Bachkaniwala, Jaya Thorat, Arjun Gupta, Rushabh Parikh, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap, Prashant Melmane
. 2015; 3(12): 3921-3923.
- Socioeconomic impact on prevalence of chronic suppurative otitis media in school going children in a tribal district of India
Sachin Garud, Aniket Buche, Prashant Keche, Gaurav Chamania
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 699-702.
- Study of two different dose fractionation schedules of post mastectomy chest wall irradiation in carcinoma breast patients
Prashant Rajendra Kumbhaj, Rameshwaram Sharma, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Prashant R. Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1001-1005.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Comparative study of lung function test of policemen in traffic control with those in general duty.
Prashant Jijabrao Patil, Girish Vithal Thakare, Sarika Prashant Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 162-166.
- Trends of Nosocomial Infections in A Private hospital of Surat, Gujarat
Latika N Purohit, Prashant V Kariya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 95-97.
- A Clinico-Pathological Study of 22 Cases of Pemphigus
Prashant R Patel, Dharmesh P Kapuriya, S G Chiplonkar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 269-271.
- Correlation of Hormonal Receptor and Her-2/neu Expression in Breast Cancer: A Study at Tertiary Care Hospital in South Gujarat
Vasudha M Bhagat, Bharti M Jha, Prashant R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 295-298.
- SUSCEPTIBILITY OF CANDIDA SPECIES TO ANTIFUNGAL DRUGS IN WESTERN INDIA
Geeta M Vaghela, Latika N Purohit, Prashant V. Kariya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 122-126.
- Skinner’s Programmed Learning vs. Conventional Teaching Method In Medical Education: A Comparative Study
Prashant Mukadam, Sheetal Vyas, Himanshu Nayak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 144-147.
- Histopathological Study of 100 Cases of Vasculartumours
Kapuriya Dharmesh P, Patel Prashant, Shah Amrish N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 152-155.
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anaesthesia with BiPAP- A case report
Ashok Jadon, Neelam Sinha, Prashant S Agarwal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2009; 34(1): 117-119.
- PHARMACOGNOSTICAL EVALUATION AND TYLOSES
MECHANISM OF Pterocarpus santalinus L.
PRASHANT DAYANAND MATH, PRADEEP KUMAR PRAJAPATI, HARISHA C R
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2013; 19(4): 83-88.
- Comparative Study of Intranasal Midazolam and Intravenous Benzodiazepines in Control of Seizures in Children
Janki Panchal, Khyati Kakkad, Prashant Kariya, Prakash Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 30-33.
- A Study of Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c) in Acute Coronary Syndrome
Sheetal D Vora, Kaushika S Chaudhary, Hardik K Parmar, Prashant J. Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 106-110.
- THERAPEUTIC POTENTIALS OF MINERALS IN ANCIENT INDIA:
A REVIEW THROUGH CHARAKA SAMHITA
CHANDRASHEKHAR JAGTAP, GALIB RUKNUDDIN, PRASHANT BEDARKAR,
BISWAJYOTI PATGIRI AND P.K. PRAJAPATI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(1): 9-20.
- SEXUAL FUNCTIONING & QUALITY OF LIFE IN CERVICAL CANCER SURVIVORS AFTER SURGERY AND RADIOTHERAPY
Prashant R Kumbhaj, Rameshwaram Sharma, Aseemrai Bhatnagar, Peeyush Kumar Saini
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 116-118.
- OVERVIEW ON AYURVEDA PRAKASHA - A TEXT OF INDIAN ALCHEMY
ROHIT SHARMA, VIRUPAKSHA GUPTA, PRASHANT BEDARKAR,
GALIB R, BJ PATGIRI, PK PRAJAPATI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2013; 19(1): 29-36.
- Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Tinospora cordifolia:
Prashant Tiwari, Puravi Nayak, Shakti Ketan Prusty, Pratap Kumar Sahu
. 2018; 9(1): 70-78.
- GIANT GLUTEAL LIPOMA: A CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE
Prashant R Hombal
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2015; 1(1): 26-29.
- A clinical comparative study of different scoring systems in acute appendicitis
Prashant Nema, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 184-188.
- Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
Prashant Tayde, Amod Borle, Yogesh Zanwar, Mamta Rode, Mrunal Phatak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 564-569.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst in children: a rare medical entity
Prashant Pareek, Neelabh Agrawal
. 2016; 3(4): 2329-2330.
- Does Maternal HIV Status Affect Infant Growth?: A Hospital Based Follow Up Study
Sangeeta Trivedi, Prashant Kariya, Vijay Shah, Silky Mody, Prakash Patel, Kanan Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 512-517.
- Death due to sickle cell anaemia, an autopsy diagnosis: a study at a tertiary care hospital
Hemali J. Tailor, Rasik N. Hathila, Prashant R. Patel
. 2015; 3(4): 944-947.
- A prevalence study of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in males
Shakibahmed Masu, Prashant Mukadam, Abdullah Mansuri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 927-930.
- Health profile of government aided private school children in urban slum of Solapur, Southern Maharashtra, India
Rupali R. Rajput, Suresh K. Mangulikar, Prashant V. Howal
. 2016; 4(7): 2728-2733.
- Trends of various anthropometric measurements of children born in a tertiary care center
Prashant Kariya, Jigisha Patadia, Hitesh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 988-993.
- Intra-parotid facial nerve schwannoma: case report of a rare entity
Shaheen H. Kanpurwala, Nisha V. Thakare, Prashant S. Mane
. 2016; 4(12): 5484-5487.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- Study of electrocardiographic patterns in clinically normal persons above sixty years of age
Golwalkar J.K., Prashant T. Dond, Rayate V.S., Anand B. Mugadlimath
. 2015; 2(3): 211-217.
- A Study of the Timing of Death in Patients with Tuberculosis Who Die During Anti-Tuberculosis Treatment
Bhavik Patel, Prashant Gohil, J.N.Patel, Kshitij Mandke, Sonalba Solanki
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 186-190.
- Prevalence of Intestinal Parasites Infestation in Surat City of South Gujarat. A Hospital Based Study
Mandakini M Patel, Prashant R Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Jigna Modi, Suresh Padsala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 273-275.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- A cross-sectional study of antenatal care services utilization, delivery practices and factors affecting them in urban slum area of India in 2015
Suresh K. Mangulikar, Prashant V. Howal, Kailash P. Kagne
. 2016; 4(5): 1501-1505.
- A rare case of omental torsion - a surprise diagnosis of acute pelvic pain
Naimah Raza, Prema Kania, Prashant Bhamare
. 2016; 5(9): 3258-3260.
- Tendinous xanthoma
Madhuri Prashant Holay, Kiran Madhukar Somkuwar, Satyanarayan Durgam
. 2015; 3(2): 529-530.
- Assessment of Metered Dose Inhaler Technique in Patients With Chronic Lung Disease at Tertiary Health Care Centre
Prashant R Gohil, Radhika N Thacker, Darshan J Satapara, Jasu N Patel, Naresh R Patel, Zainab J Gandhi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 268-270.
- Study of cervical pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of south Gujarat, India
Hemali J. Tailor, Patel R.D., Prashant R. Patel, Vasudha M. Bhagat
. 2016; 4(1): 286-288.
- Role of trans-cerebellar diameter in estimating gestational age in second and third trimester of pregnancy
Prashant Arun Uikey, Kshama Vivek Kedar, Surekha Narayan Khandale
. 2016; 5(10): 3411-3415.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage: a study at tertiary care hospital
Kshama Kedar, Prashant Uikey, Ashwini Pawar, Anuja Choudhary
. 2016; 5(5): 1386-1391.
- Randomized clinical trial comparing the effect of paracetamol with diclofenac in combination with on request rescue analgesic tramadol: analgesic efficacy, safety and tolerability after abdominal surgery
Prashant Hombal, Anupama M. Gudadappanavar, Avinash Kavi
. 2016; 3(2): 557-561.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
- Predictors of mortality in acute mesenteric vascular ischemia with bowel gangrene
Suchin S. Dhamnaskar, Prashant C. Sawarkar, Sumit Mandal, Preeti Vijaykumaran
. 2016; 3(4): 1996-2002.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Comparative study of efficacy of modified continuous smead-jones versus interrupted method of midline laparotomy fascial closure for contaminated cases
Suchin S. Dhamnaskar, Prashant C. Sawarkar, Preeti Vijayakumaran, Sumit Mandal
. 2016; 3(4): 1751-1756.
- Comparison of CA-125, conventional ultrasound and CT imaging in diagnosis and staging of ovarian cancer correlated with surgico-pathological findings
Nilufer Moideen, Shripad S. Hebbar, Lavanya Rai, Shyamala Guruvare, Prashant Adiga
. 2014; 3(4): 924-930.
- Clinical profile of chest injury a prospective observational study
Pradip Sandipan Kasabe, Rutvik Jaykar, Prashant Lakhichand Patil
. 2016; 3(3): 1372-1378.
- Study of electrocardiographic differentiation between RCA and LCx occlusion in isolated inferior wall myocardial infarction
Manish Pendse, Gayatri Pendse, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap
. 2016; 4(8): 3164-3171.
- HbA1c, hs-CRP and anthropometric parameters evaluation in the patients of Diabetes Mellitus of Central Rural India
Ajay Meshram, Udit Agrawal, Archana Dhok, Prashant Adole, Komal Meshram, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 293-296.
- Thrombocytopenia in malaria: Correlation with various prevalent species
Prashant R Patel, Mandakini M Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Jigna Modi, Shraddha M. Kevadiya, Suresh Padsala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 946-950.
- Level of awareness and knowledge of emergency contraception in patients undergoing induced abortions in a rural part of India
Akhilesh G. Kirane, Nandkishor B. Gaikwad, Prashant E. Bhingare, Vidya D. Mule
. 2016; 5(12): 4339-4341.
- A study on contraceptive use among married women of reproductive age group in a rural area of Tamilnadu, India
Rema V. Nair, Vishnu G. Ashok, Prashant V. Solanke
. 2016; 5(9): 3147-3152.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Estimation of cardiovascular risk severity in chronic periodontitis patients
Mousumi Kundu Kundu , Lalit Prashant Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi, Richik Tripathi, Sarita Parihar, Amit Nandan Dhar Dwivedi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(1): 49-54.
- Detection and comparison of fetal malnutrition by CANSCORE and other methods
Abhaykumar Balajirao Dhanorkar, Prashant Bagdey, Arun Humne, Suresh Ughade, Seema Prakash Yadav, Amol Dadarao Khadse
. 2014; 2(2): 481-484.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Needle stick injuries among health care workers in tertiary care hospital in tertiary care hospital of rural India
Devendra R Jaybhaye, Prashant L Dahire, Ajit S Nagaonkar, Vinod L Vedpathak, Deepali S Deo, Umesh G Kawalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 49-52.
- Gender preference and awareness regarding sex determination among pregnant women – A hospital based study
Vinod Vedpathak, Vandana Kakrani, Ajit Nagaonkar, Deepali Deo, Prashant Dahire, Umesh Kawalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1054-1057.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Lung function test in petrol pump workers.
Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Prashant M Patil, Avinash E Thakare, Yuganti Prabhakar Vaidya.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 71-75.
- A study of prevalence of obesity and its correlates among government and private school children in Hyderabad: a comparative study
Sushma Katkuri, Yashwant A.M., Prashant R. Kokiwar, Sridevi Kotina, Avasarla A. Kameswar Rao, Pooja Chauhan
. 2015; 3(11): 3032-3036.
- Changes in WBC and platelet count in patients with malaria: a hospital based comparative study
Amit S. Jojera, Rasik N. Hathila, Prashant R. Patel, Hemali J. Tailor
. 2013; 1(4): 401-403.
- Bacterial flora of skin affections cases of freshwater fish in Punjab
Prashant Dattatray Gadhave, Harmanjit Singh Banga, G Filia, Asha Dhawan, Nittin Dev Singh, Siddharth Deshmukh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 205-207.
- Clonidine versus fentanyl as adjuvant to 0.75% ropivacaine for epidural anesthesia for lower limb surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Salony Agarwal, Kumkum Gupta, Prashant K. Gupta, Manoranjan Bansal, Raaghav Sharma, Aqsa Buchh
. 2016; 4(8): 3606-3610.
- Efficacy of Polyherbal Drug Against Tympany in Bovine
Abdul Mujeeb Syed, Vilas Daulatrao Aher, Prashant Madhavrao Mane, Govind Rangnathrao Gangane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 258-265.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A case control study of role of lipid profile in polycystic ovarian syndrome: is there any role in non-obese polycystic ovary syndrome?
Soumya Ranjan Panda, Prashant Kumar Rout, Charu Chandra
. 2016; 5(6): 1981-1984.
- Efficacy of Jyotishmati Siddha Ghrita on Intelligence Quotient and Memory of School going children
Sayali Prashant Dhodapkar, Anil Bhikachand Kale, Tirunagiri Yadgiri Swami, Ashish Pramod Rana
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(3): 97-102.
- A comparative study between capillary and venous blood glucose levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients in intensive care units
Samrat Mitra, Prashant Kumar, Madhusudan Dey
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(2): 342-6.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Comparative evaluation of bioactive glass bone graft material with platelet rich fibrin and bioactive glass bone graft material alone for the treatment of periodontal intrabony defects: a clinical and radiographic study
Prashant John Ashawan, R. M. Zade
. 2016; 4(8): 3288-3294.
- In Vivo Alteration of Phase II Transformation Enzyme (GST) Levels by Stainless Steel Orthodontic Appliances
Dilip Daniel Quadras,Krishna Nayak U S,Suchetha Kumari N,Vijay R, Priya Gatty,Prashant Pujari
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1605-13.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Eosinophilia: a case series with review on different clinical presentations of eosinophilia
Supriya L. Patil, Lalit G. Patil, Priya N. Masane, Prashant P. Agrawal
. 2015; 2(3): 312-316.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Pharmaceutical Development of Granules of Vasa Avaleha
Ankit Mansukhbhai Paneliya, Bisvajyoti Patgiri, Galib , Prashant Bedarkar, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 16-21.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Palliative Radiotherapy in the Management of Advanced Pediatric Malignancies
Prashant Kumbhaj, Rameshwaram Sharma, Aseem Rai Bhatnagar, Piyush Kumar Saini
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 58-60.
- Pattern of diastolic dysfunction in alcoholic and non-alcoholic cirrhotic portal hypertensive patients with or without ascites in rural population in South India
Prashant S. Sidmal, Prashanthkumar BG, Shekarappa KC
. 2015; 3(9): 2316-2322.
- Improvement in Xerostomia Related Quality of Life of Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients Treated with IMRT Compared to Conventional RT
Aseem Rai Bhatnagar, Rameshwaram Sharma, Prashant Kumbhaj
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 338-341.
- A rare case of abdominal lymphangioma masquerading an adenaxal mass
Mukta Agarwal, Divendu Bhushan, Prashant Singh, Poonam Bhadani
. 2016; 5(5): 1637-1639.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Association between HMG CoA reductase inhibitors and anxiety: an experimental study using elevated plus maze and light dark arena behavioural models
Anupama M. Gudadappanavar, Prashant R. Hombal
. 2015; 3(6): 1329-1335.
- Non valvular atrial fibrillation stroke risk stratification by CHA2DS2-VASc score and short term outcomes
Madhuri Sunil Pandharipande, Shivraj V. Shinde, Mrinalini Dinkar Motlag, Keshav Nagpure, Rakhi W. Joshi, Prashant P. Joshi
. 2016; 4(8): 3370-3375.
- SPONTANEOUS BILOMA: REPORT OF TWO CASES WITH REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Anubhav Goel, Prashant Gupta, Ankur Bansal
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(4): 202-204.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Paracetamol induced fixed drug eruptions: case report
Swati V. Raipurkar, Poonam Patel, Vijay Mucchal, Randhir Khurana, Prashant Wadagbalkar
. 2015; 2(3): 257-259.
- Dislocation of bilateral temporomandibular joint in a critically ill patient after seizure
Sanjay Prakash, Prashant R Wankhade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 377-379.
- Clinical study of recurrent respiratory tract illness among pediatric patients
K. Rajashekar Rao, Sheetal S. Gandhi, Prashant R. Kokiwar
. 2016; 3(1): 210-213.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- Clinical study of urinary tract infection in children
K. Rajashekar Rao, Sheetal Shantikumar Gandhi, Prashant R. Kokiwar
. 2016; 3(1): 214-217.
- Clinical profile of scrub typhus in relation with malaria and dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India
Virendra Kumar Gupta, Prashant Agrawal, Raj Kumar Gupta, Ram Babu Sharma, Jitendra Prashad Bhatnagar
. 2016; 3(3): 943-948.
- Heart rate change of healthy volunteers in a simulated dive experiment
Prashant Laljibhai Rajdeep, Ramesh Kantilal Patel, Dharmesh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1011-1013.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW