|2964 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A JOURNEY OF AFRICA THOROUGH THE HEART OF DARKNESS BY JOSEPH CONRAD AS AN OUTSIDER AND THINGS FALL APART BY CHINUA ACHEBE AS AN INSIDER
Avisek Pattnaik, Prasanta Kumar Padhi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 167-169.
- Knowledge attitude and practice (KAP) of emergency contraceptive pills among women of reproductive age group attending AIIMS OPD Raipur (C.G.)
Vinita Singh, Pushpawati Thakur, Prasanta Kumar Nayak, Sarita Agrawal
. 2014; 1(2): 105-112.
- Clinico Epidemiological Study on Burn Victims: What is the Current Picture in a Tertiary Care Hospital of India?
Gandhari Basu, Subikas Biswas, Chitra Chatterjee, Reshmi Mondal, Prasanta Kumar Sarkar, Kingsuk Sarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 311-315.
- Defecation Pattern in Cross-Bred Weaner Pigs under Different Housing System
Anup Kumar Singh, Manjunath Patel, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Med Ram Verma, Chandra Has, Prasanta Boro, Mohd Aurif Wagay, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 109-117.
- Gall-induced stress in the leaves of Terminalia arjuna, food plant of tropical
tasar silkworm, Antheraea mylitta
Prasanta K. Kar*, K. B. Jena, A. K. Srivastava, S. Giri and M. K. Sinha
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(3): 205-210.
- A comparative study between manual vacuum aspiration and electrical vacuum aspiration for the first trimester medical termination of pregnancy
Sunil K. Samal, Setu Rathod, Maya Padhi
. 2014; 3(1): 139-143.
- Hemostasis, Disorders of Coagulation and Transfusion in Cirrhosis
Cyriac Abby Philips, Prasanta Mukhopadhyay
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(3): 2610-49.
- A community-based study to assess test–retest reliability of senior fitness test in the geriatric population in a northeastern Indian city
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Kuldeep Deka, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1606-1612.
- Performance Evaluation of Fattening Pigs under Deep Litter Housing System Employing Effective Microbial Technology
Menalsh Laishram, Prasanta Saikia, Girin Kalita, Lalnuntluangi Hmar, Parimal Roychoudhury, Sasmita Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 77-88.
- Frequency of Cyp2c93* allele in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on sulfonylurea therapy
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Bornali Dutta, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2471-2474.
- Prevalence and awareness of obesity and its risk factors among adolescents in two schools in a northeast Indian city
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Nirmali Gogoi, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1111-1122.
- Profile of tricuspid valve diseases in a tertiary-care center in Kolkata
Uttam Biswas, Indrajit Mandal, Tanmay Mukhopadhyay, Kanak Kumar Mitra, Prasanta Ray Karmarkar, Aparup Dhua
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 17-21.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Dyslipidemia in hypothyroid subjects with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
Somasundaram Hariharan, Somanath Padhi, Jayaprakash Sahoo, Rajlaxmi Sarangi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1307-1309.
- Estimation of Salivary Progesterone Levels for Early Diagnosis of Pregnancy in Pigs
Jagan Mohanarao Gali, Parthasarathi Behera, Mohammad Ayub Ali, Prasanta Saikia, Prasant Kumar Subudhi, Jitendra Kumar Chaudhary, Hemen Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 75-80.
- Vibriocidal activity of leaf and rhizome extracts of Maranta arundinacea L.
Priyadarshani Samal, Priyaranjan Tripathy, Ritarani Das, Santi Lata Sahoo, Chinmay Pradhan, Bijaya Kumar Padhi, Jyoti Ranjan Rout
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 79-82.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Hughes–Stovin syndrome: a case report
Bhupen Barman, Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Akash Handique, Neel Kanth Issar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 580-582.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- Effect of Zinc Supplementation on Egg Quality of Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Lalnuntluangi Hmar, Prasanta Saikia, Ranjana Goswami, M. Ayub Ali, Hemen Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 356-360.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Clinico-pathological profile, radiological presentation and drug susceptibility pattern of new smear positive (category I) pulmonary tuberculosis: a single centre experience in Delhi, India
Saibal Moitra, Sukanta Sen, Prasanta Das, Mridula Bose
. 2014; 2(3): 1121-1126.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- No association of bleeding time and clotting time with four ABO blood groups in healthy young adults: An observational study
Aurobinda Chinara, Prasanta Purohit, Bibhupada Mahapatra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1193-1197.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Ovarian agenesis and Mullerian duct dysgenesis in a karyotypically normal (46, XX) pre-pubertal girl with aberrant cognition: A case report and literature review
Arnab Nandy, Tiswampati Naskar, Debadyuti Datta, Prasanta Sardar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 535-541.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Analysis of Serum Biochemical Constituents during Early Pregnancy in Pigs
Ankan De, Mohammad Ayub Ali, Parthasarathi Behera, Tukheswar Chutia, Prasanta Saikia, Hemen Das, Prava Mayengbam, Jagan Mohanarao Gali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 193-198.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- POTENTIAL MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS: A REVIEW
SANTOSH KUMAR MAURYA, ANIL KUMAR SINGH, ANKIT SETH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENTS THROUGH PLANTS
MENTIONED IN AYURVEDA : A REVIEW
SANJEEV KUMAR OJHA, ARCHANA RAI, PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH, SHRI KRISHNA TEWARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(4): 73-81.
- A Study on Consumer Awareness, Safety Perceptions & Practices about Food Preservatives and Flavouring Agents Used in Packed /Canned Foods from South India
Harsha Kumar H N, Anshu Kumar Jha, Khushboo K Taneja, Krishan Kabra, Hafeez M Sadiq
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 402-406.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- Phytosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System for Herbal Medicine –A Review
Amith Kumar B, Prasanna Habbu, Thimmasetty, Lakshman, Prabha Hullatti, Ravi Kumar S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 5-7.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- Study of Coronary Risk Factors among Medical Students in Coastal City of Karnataka
Nanjesh Kumar S, Sahul Hameed, Avin BR Alva, Diwaker Kumar Singh, Kurulkar P V, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 171-175.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome and Associated Risk Factors among Adult Population of Central India
Ajeet Singh Bhadoria, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Neelam Anupama Toppo, Guresh Kumar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(3): 170-171.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata based Public Key
Dr. M SANTHI, NANDA KUMAR, G.UDHAYA KUMAR, S.MOHANDOSS, R.VENKATASUBRAMANIYAN
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 13-18.
- Effect of Feeding Area Specific Mineral Mixture on Haemato Biochemical, Serum Minerals and Ovarian Status of Reproductive Disordered Crossbred Cattle in Jatani Block of Odisha
Jatin Kumar Sahoo, Sushanta Kumar Das, Kamdev Sethy, Sumanta Kumar Mishra, Raj Kishore Swain, Purna Chandra Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 98-104.
- Demographic Pattern, Risk Factors, Clinical and Microbiological
Characteristics of Fungal Keratitis
Ashok Kumar Narsani, Partab Rai Nangdev, Sajjad Ali Surhio, Mahesh Kumar,
Shafi Muhammad Jatoi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 42-46.
- Frequency of Various Clinical and Electrocardiac Manifestation in
Patients with Acute Organophosphorous Compound (OPC)
Manzoor Ali Lakhair, Muzafar Ali Shaikh, Santosh Kumar, Zafarullah, Roohi Bano,
Bhuvnesh Kumar Maheshwari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 34-38.
- Survey of Knowledge and Awareness about Cerebro-Vascular Stroke, its Risk factors, Warning Signs and Immediate Treatment among Mangalore Urban Population - A Cross-sectional Study
Puneet K Yadav, Simerleen, Shewta, Vijaya Kumar K, Abraham Joshua, Shayam Krishnan, Senthil P Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 116-122.
- In Vitro Antioxidant Activity and Hepatoprotective Potential of Ceropegia spiralis Against Paracetamol Induced liver injury
Rajkiran Kolakota, R. Santosh Kumar, Sunil Kumar Patnaik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 199-206.
- Plasma biochemical indices at various stages of infection with a field isolate of Eimeria tenella in broiler chicken
Dipak Kumar Mondal, Saibal Chattopadhyay, Subhasish Batabyal, Asit Kumar Bera,Debasis Bhattacharya
. 2011; 4(9): 404-409.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Stunting Among Tribal Under-Five Children At South-West, Rajasthan, India
Arvind Kumar Sharma1, Vaseem Naheed Baig2, Ashish Kumar Yadav3, A K Bharadwaj4, Raghuveer Singh5
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 461-467.
- Realty or Myth Hyponatremia is Common in Admitted Patients in
Medical Wards LUMHS Hyderabad
Santosh Kumar, Aslam Ghouri, Muzafar Shaikh, Iqbal Shah, Dileep Kumar,
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 83-86.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Haemato-Biochemical Alteration in Cattle and Buffalo Suffering from Gangrenous Syndrome
Jiwan Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Nirala, Pradeep Kumar Ram, Kumari Anjana, S. P. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 286-295.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani, Anand M Dixit, Sandip Kumar, Naresh P Singh, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- Multiple Stage Surgical Approach along with Ksharasutra Therapy in the Management of High Anal Fistula (Bhagandara)
Alok Kumar*, P. Hemantha Kumar, Narinder Singh
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 51-53.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 98-108.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles (Published in 2013 - Volume 2, Issue 2)
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): -54.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW