|85 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Exploring the Research on Diabetes Mellitus : Status of Current Evidence from a 40-year Quantitative Trend Analysis of Published Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Prabha Adhikari, P S Jeganathan, Vaishali Sisodia
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 80-90.
- Cost and Antibiotic Utilization of Pneumonia Patients in Intensive Care Unit
Ramya Kateel, Prabha Adhikari, Sheetal Rajm
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(2): 087-090.
- OPTIMIZATION OF SENTIMENT ANALYSIS USING
DEEP LEARNING TECHNIQUES
Ms. Alka Singh, Mr. Pitamber Adhikari
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(1): 668-673.
- Social Network Recommender System Based on
Collaborative Filtering Techniques
Pitamber Adhikari, Renuka Sharma
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1277-1281.
- Association of Anthropometric Measurements with Angiographic findings among Diabetic Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Shaheena Yassir, Prabha Adhikari , Nivedita L Rao, Prashanth R M
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(1): 39-43.
- Comparing emotional intelligence between would-be and practicing medical professionals of Kathmandu
International Medicine. 2019; 1(3): 164-168.
- Relationship between emotional intelligence and counterproductive work behaviors among teachers of Kathmandu
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2020; 9(3): 221-226.
- An Assessment of the Impact of One Day Training Programme on Knowledge and Attitude of Undergraduate Students on Leprosy at G. R Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjana Tiwari, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Manoj Bansal, Parharam Adhikari, Shraddha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 344-348.
- UNRAVELING TYPE-3 FUZZY SHORTEST CYCLE ROUTE PROBLEM BY RMM
K.Jeyalakshmi, S.Krishna Prabha
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 4854-4858.
- AN INVESTIGATION OF TESTING AND MONITORING MECHANISMS FOR STATOR INSULATION SYSTEM
C. PRAVEENKUMAR, Dr.M. KALIAMOORTHY, Dr.S.U. PRABHA
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 1481-1493.
- TYPE-3 FUZZY SHORTEST CYCLE ROUTE PROBLEM BY OAM
S.Krishna Prabha, K.Jeyalakshmi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 4907-4911.
- PV BASED SINGLE INPUT DUAL OUTPUT DC-DC CONVERTER BY USING FUZZY LOGIC CONTROL
K. Hari Prasad, S. U. Prabha, M. Karthik
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 1386-1393.
- REMOVAL OF HEAVY METAL IONS USING LOW
R. SUBITHA,Dr. G.S. PRABHA LITTIS MALAR
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 6262-6269.
- AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF RELIGION IN THE SELECT NOVELS OF WALKER PERCY
DR PRABHA LAMA, Dr. Vipin Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 3382-3384.
- DUAL-HESITANT FUZZY TRANSPORTATION
PROBLEM WITH ATM
S.Krishna Prabha, K.Jeyalakshmi, M.Thangaraj, K.Subramani
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(17): 1309-1315.
- AN EFFICIENT SCHEDULING ALGORITHM USING FIREFLY ALGORITHM IN CLOUD COMPUTING
R.Prabha , R.Sridevi , K Ramakrishnan , M.Nithya , B.Madhusudhanan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 58-64.
- Argumentation Mining Models and Method for better
Perspective of AI in Emerging Markets
Shashi Prabha Anan, Vaishali Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 4234-4238.
- Effects of Plant Growth Regulators on in-vitro regeneration of a potential medicinal plant -Scilla hyacinthina (Roth.) J.F. Macbr
K. Kamaleswari, V. Nandagopalan, A. Lakshmi Prabha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 043-046.
- IMAGE SEGMENTATION USING REMOTE SENSING
Vijay Kumar Burugari, Prabha Selvaraj, Bhavya B
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2186-2194.
- OSCE (OBJECTIVE STRUCTURED CLINICAL EXAMINATION) IN PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSING: FACULTY REFLECTIONS
Divya Kuzhivilayil Yesodharan & Dr Blessy Prabha Valsaraj
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 9376-9382.
- Swift Changing Face of Indian Healthcare Industry: A Commentary
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 640-643.
- A ROBUST BEHAVIORAL BIOMETRICS FOR FAKE MORPHING DETECTION
IN IOT CLOUDS
P. Shanmuga Prabha, Dr. S. Radha Rammohan, Ashwini.S, S.Magesh kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 1018-1022.
- CAVERNOUS DYNAMIC EVALUATION OF MQTT BASED CLOUD OF THINGS INTEGRATION WITH ASSORTED PLATFORMS
Dr.Jyoti Prabha,Dr. Vishal Kumar Goar, Dr. Manoj Kuri
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 956-959.
- CONFRONTING HEGEMONIC DISCOURSES: A CRITICAL EXAMINATION OF SELECTED WORKS BY AFRICAN-AMERICAN AND INDIAN DALIT
Nishu Chawla, Dr. Yash Deep Singh2, Dr. Prabha Lama
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 4075-4083.
- Pulmonary mycoses among the clinically suspected cases of pulmonary tuberculosis
Tshering Ongmu Bhutia, Luna Adhikari
. 2015; 3(1): 260-268.
- ANALYSIS OF APPLICATION OF DATA MINING ON SECURING OF PRIVACY
Neethipudi. Sashi Prabha, Kumari jelli, Dr.Mula Veera Hanumanthareddy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2579-2584.
- INTEGRATING PRIVACY PRESERVING IN INTERNET OF THINGS TO ENSURE DATA SECURITY USING VERTICAL PARTITIONING APPROACH
Senthil Kumar Muthusamy , R.Prabha , G Venkata Hari Prasad , B.Madhusudhanan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 37-41.
- Indian Plants with Cardioprotective Activity – A Review
Amith Kumar, Gopala Krishna, Prabha Hullatti, Tanmoy, Akshara
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 8-12.
- ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION OF VEHICLES BY TWILIO CLOUD AND GPS WITH FACE RECOGNITION
Venkata Ratna Prabha K, Assistant Professor, Y. Surekha, D. Devi Tirupatamma B.
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 5599-5606.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF DEEP LEARNING ARCHITECTURE FOR IMAGE RECOGNITION
Ramya R, Dinesh P S, Sathish kumar G, Prabha Devi D, Iniya Shree S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 7270-7275.
- Correlates of Job Motivating Factors among Male Health Workers in Rural Karnataka
Manoj Kumar Gupta, K Sreenath Reddy, Veena R, Chandra Prabha, Chandana M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 221-226.
- SECURED ELECTRONIC HEALTH LEDGER USING BLOCK CHAIN AS A SERVICE
Nikhil Kapu, Prabha Selvaraj, Vijay Kumar & Burugari Anupama Namburi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2176-2185.
- Isolation Enhancement in Microstrip Antenna Arrays
I.Malar Tamil Prabha, R.Gayathri,
M.E Communication Systems, K.Ramakrishnan College Of Engineering- Trichy
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2014; 2(2): 79-84.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Identification of Candida species in neonatal septicaemia
Sidhant Kapila, Sneh Prabha Goel, Ashish Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 601-605.
- Phytoremediation - A sustainable approach for contaminant remediation in arid and semi-arid regions ? a review
Prabha K. Padmavathiamma, Mushtaque Ahmed, Hayder Abdel Rahman
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(9): 757-772.
- Phytosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System for Herbal Medicine –A Review
Amith Kumar B, Prasanna Habbu, Thimmasetty, Lakshman, Prabha Hullatti, Ravi Kumar S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 5-7.
- Imperforate hymen presenting as acute urinary retention in an adolescent girl
Renu Prabha, Santosh Kumar, Saumyajyoti Kundu
. 2016; 5(12): 4484-4485.
- Prevalence of Ocular Morbidities among School Children: A Comparative Study Across Social Categories in Ajmer City
Renu Bedi, Dinesh Kumar Bedi, Charushila N Dudule, Nizamuddin, Mahesh Keswani, Prabha Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 184-188.
- PARENTAL AND RELATED FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
S.Prabha Arockia Joans M.Com, M.phil, M.B.A , Dr.LJ.Chaarls, M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 3064-3070.
- A STUDY ON THE FACTORS INFLUENCING STUDENTS MOTIVATION TO LEARN IN TIRUCHIRAPPALLI CITY, TAMILNADU
S.Prabha Arockia Joans M.Com, M.phil, M.B.A, Dr.LJ.Chaarls, M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D, M.B.A.
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 3060-3063.
- Sheehan’s syndrome: a case report
Shazia Ashraf Khan, Prabha Lala, Wansalan Shullai, Abha Singh
. 2016; 5(9): 3221-3222.
- Adult diagnosis of hyperlucent unilateral lung: Swyer-James Macleod syndrome
Ankit Jain, Tushar Prabha, Hemant K. Mishra, Dinesh K. Meel
. 2016; 4(7): 3082-3085.
- Title: A comparative study of memory boosting and regaining effect of oral administration of cardamom and cinnamon in wistar albino rats.
Sai Sailesh kumar, Prabha V Setty, Joseph Kurien Mukkadan
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 93-106.
- Sertoli leydig cell tumor with rare form of presentation
Sasikala Ramraj, Akshya Prabha Venkatakrishnan, Gayathri Mohan
. 2015; 4(5): 1630-1633.
- Role of amnioinfusion in meconium stained liquor in relation to fetal outcome
Mona Asnani, Shivani Singh, Kumkum Srivastava, Hem Prabha Gupta, Anushree Mittal
. 2016; 5(1): 175-181.
- Pseudoaneurysm of uterine artery: as a cause of secondary post partum haemorrhage
Prabha Devi Kodey, Gangadhara Rao Koneru, Lakshmi Narayana Kota, Sharada Kuchibatla
. 2015; 4(6): 1821-1824.
- Nomogram of nasal bone length at 11-14 week of gestation in Indian women and their follow up till delivery
Renu Prabha, Santosh Kumar, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 5(11): 3704-3711.
- Pregnancy in Takayasu arteritis - maternal and fetal outcome
Kavitha Garikapati, Lakshmi Narayana Kota, Prabha Devi Kodey
. 2016; 5(8): 2596-2600.
- A Systemic Review on Standardization of Poly-Herbal Churna
Amith Kumar B, Dr. Kiran Kumar Hullatti, Tanmoy Ghosh, Prabha Hullatti
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2016; 7(1): 42-45.
- Medical tourism: a new growth factor for Indian healthcare industry
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
. 2015; 3(9): 2161-2163.
- A retrospective comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in first and second stage caesarean section
Nidhi Jain, Prabha Lal
. 2016; 5(7): 2282-2286.
- A comparative study of intravenous methyl prednisolone versus dexamethasone in management of patients with posterior scleritis
Shashi Prabha Prasad, Abha Gahlot, Nimrita Gyanchand Nagdev, Preeyam Partha Biswas, Bhargav Jitendra Kotadia, Kanisha Girish Jethwa
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 321-324.
- Placenta accreta treated with planned caesarean hysterectomy
Shobha Adhikari, Coneel Gohel, Sharique Ansari, Tanveer Shaikh, Nusrat Chauhan, Naseem Khan, Shitiz Gupta
. 2016; 4(1): 317-321.
- A1 versus A2 Milk- Impact on Human Health
Rajalaxmi Behera, Adhikari Sahu, Ajoy Mandal, Saroj Rai, Muthu Karunakaran, Tapas Kumar Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 1-7.
- Pyrazolones as a potential anticancer scaffold: Recent trends and future perspectives
Suman Adhikari, Manjinder Singh, Pratibha Sharma, Sasndeep Arora
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(1): 26-37.
- Study of the useful characteristics of the red pigments of Serratia marcescens strains isolated from the soil
Ritasree Mandal, Arindam Adhikari, Gopinath Rana, Tanusri Mandal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(8): 142-148.
- Correlation between obesity and cardio respiratory fitness
Prabha Setty, BV Padmanabha, BR Doddamani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 300-304.
- An intervention to improve the knowledge of anganwadi workers pertaining to growth monitoring in rural areas of Varanasi district, India
Chandra Prabha, Ratan K. Srivastava, G. P. Singh, S. P. Singh, Manoj Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 4(6): 2030-2038.
- Respiratory symptoms among auto rickshaw drivers of Mangaluru
Shubhankar Adhikari, Animesh Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 136-139.
- Performance evaluation of single-cross maize hybrids for flowering and yield traits
Susmita Kafle , Nav Raj Adhikari, Subarna Sharma, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(4): 590-597.
- Combined Subcision, Autologous Fat Grafting and Microskin Grafting for an Unsightly Facial Scar in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V: A Case Report.
Souvik Adhikari, Tibar Bandyopadhyay, Jayanta Kr. Saha
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 59-62.
- Effectiveness of video-assisted comprehensive teaching program in enhancing knowledge, improving compliance, and life coping mechanism among tuberculosis patients
Prabha Grace, Abdul Jaleel, Vijayaraghavan R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1214-1218.
- Investigation of Corchorus olitorius mucilage as a potential mucoadhesive agent in developing in situ mucoadhesive nasal gel
Arka Prabha Pal, Prithviraj Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(6): 90-98.
- Nepal’s transition toward universal health coverage: A challenging pace for implementation
Gokarna Dahal, Niroj Ghimire, Mohammad Ashraful Hassan, Prabha Pokhrel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 436-438.
- Prevalence of tick infestation in dogs in and around Bhubaneswar
Adhikari Sahu, Bijayendranath Mohanty, Mitra Ranjan Panda, Kautuk Kumar Sardar, Manaswini Dehuri
. 2013; 6(12): -.
- Perceptions of ICDS functionaries of Gwalior and Chambal divisions of Madhya Pradesh regarding the prevention and control of rabies
Ranjana Tiwari, Manoj Bansal, Pawan Adhikari, Leena Bhargo, Swapnil Jain
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(2): 56-61.
- Effect of nitrogen doses on growth and yield of marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) in subtropical climate of Nepal
Pratiksha Adhikari, Kalyani Mishra Tripathi, Saras Marasini, Ram Chandra Neupane, Arjun Kumar Shrestha, Jiban Shrestha, Subash Subedi
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 414-420.
- Evaluation of the effect of hemodialysis on paraquat poisoning in patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, West Bengal, India: A cross-sectional study
Kanai Lal Karmakar, Swapan Kumar Mandal, Abhik Saha, Sangita Bhattacharya, Rania Indu, Anjan Adhikari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(6): 491-494.
- Electromyogram, hand grip strength and time to fatigue in matched samples of vegetarians and non-vegetarians
Manjunath H, Prabha V, Venkatesh D, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 808-811.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity among undergraduate medical students of Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2410-2415.
- A five year prevalence of HIV among attendees of Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) of a Government Medical College of Central India
Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Deepankar Patnayak, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2294-2299.
- Efficient Utilisation of Poultry By-Products for Economic Sustainability – The Need of the Hour
Jyotiprabha Mishra, Subhasish Biswas, Nihar Ranjan Sarangi, Rashmi Prabha Mishra, Navin Kumar, Chandrakanta Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 1-9.
- Association of severe acute malnutrition with infections in under-five children admitted to Nutritional Rehabilitation Center—study from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Pratibha Verma, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Shashi Prabha Tomar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 758-763.
- A randomized comparative study to assess the efficacy of topical luliconazole versus topical clotrimazole in tinea corporis and tinea cruris
Lakshmi Prabha M, Meenakshi B, Nirmala Devi P, Ezhil Ramya J, Revathy Balan C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 756-762.
- Estimation of patient perception on hygiene standards in a tertiary care hospital, West Bengal: A questionnaire-based study
Anjan Adhikari, Rania Indu, Moumita Ray, Sangita Bhattacharya, Jayeeta Bhattacharya, Trisha Basu, Twisha Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 215-219.
- Effect of various phosphorus levels on growth and yield of chilli (Capsicum annuum) in Deukhuri, Dang of Nepal
Prakash Khanal, Prabin Chaudhary, Anil Adhikari, Madan Pandey, Shashi Subedi, Samikshya Acharya, Tej Prasad Sharma,
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(1): 78-85.
- A study on practices regarding menstrual hygiene among adolescent girls of urban areas of Jabalpur District
Shubhangi Nayak, Neelam Anupama Toppo, Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2355-2357.
- A study of benzodiazepine prescription patterns in a tertiary general hospital
Sharmada Nerlekar, Parijat Roy, Sagar Karia, Alka Adhikari, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 379-382.
- Assessment of anti-psoriatic activity of ethanolic extract of Justicia tranquebariensis Linn. on amelioration of IMQ-induced hyperkeratosis in Balb/C mice
Divya Bharathi, Latha Subbiah, Prabha Thangavelu, Selvamani Palanisamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(12): 83-89.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of Zandu Rhumayog Forte and Rhumasyl Gel in acute and chronic inflammatory models
Amitabha Dey, Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Anjan Adhikari, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Tulika Chakraborty, Pallabi Chakraborty, Deepa Gandhi, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(3): 104-113.
- Assessment of self-care activities: A study among type 2 diabetic patients in a rural area of West Bengal
Shobhit Garg, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta, Swanya Prabha Maharana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1173-1178.
- Storage, reuse, and disposal of unused medications: A cross-sectional study among rural households of Singur, West Bengal
Swanya Prabha Maharana, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta, Shobhit Garg
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1185-1189.
- Study of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants in a tribal village in Mandla district
Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Singh Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 989-993.
- The efficacy and safety of clonidine and dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant in supraclavicular brachial plexus block for elective upper limb surgery
Yogesh Tilkar, Sangeeta Bansal Agarwal, Rahul Gupta, Sanjeevani Karmalkar, Prabha Khatri, Neetu Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1314-1319.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW