|601 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Validation of Yavakshara Preparation- An Ayurvedic Alkaline Formulation
Akash Dilip Kawashte, Piyush Krantikumar Gandhi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 115-121.
- Acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing by cell free foetal DNA for foetal aneuploidy in a developing country: experience at a tertiary care centre in India
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Piyush Kumar, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 705-710.
- Premature ovarian failure in autoimmune polyglandular syndrome
Anupama Hari, Sudhakar Reddy, Aditya Hari, Nisha Bhatia, Supriya, Akshaya Srikanth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 770-6.
- A study of histopathological assessment of mastectomy specimens at tertiary care centre in western India.
Sunita Mistry, Minesh Gandhi, Piyush R Patel, Cherry K Shah, Nailesh R Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 523-528.
- Enteric Fever presenting as Palatal palsy , Cerebellar ataxia and Severe Thrombocytopenia: A case report
Nivedita Sharma, Piyush Gautam, Naveen Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 407-408.
- Evaluation of Serum Homocysteine as an Independent Risk Factor for Myocardial Infarction in Young Patients
Asutosh P Chauhan, Piyush B Tailor, Rachit Joshi, Prakash Bhabhor
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 423-426.
- Study of Myocardial Involvement and Lactic Acid Production in Perinatal Asphyxia
Asutosh P Chauhan, Piyush B Tailor, Prakash Bhabhor, Margeyi M Mehta, Rachit M Joshi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 76-79.
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- To evaluate the role of plasma vitamin D level as a prognostic marker and its relation to in-hospital complications in patients with acute coronary syndrome
Sujit Kumar, Piyush Saxena
. 2016; 3(4): 976-981.
- A study of perceived stress and coping styles among mid adolescents
Ravi Bharatbhai Thaker, Anita Piyush Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 25-28.
- Abamectin: an uncommon but potentially fatal cause of pesticide poisoning
Y. V. Bansod, Sandeep V. Kharkar, Arshish Raut, Piyush Choudalwar
. 2013; 1(3): 285-286.
- Ascites in CML: a rare extramedullary manifestation
Y. V. Bansod, Sandeep V. Kharkar, Arshish Raut, Piyush Choudalwar
. 2013; 1(3): 291-293.
- A case report: primary CNS angiitis
Madhuri P. Holay, Prasad D. Game, Sandip Kharkar, Piyush Chudalwar
. 2015; 3(7): 1813-1816.
- Study of Seminal Acid Phosphatase and Alkaline Phosphatase Level In Relation to Sperm Count in Teaching Hospital
Nayak Jitendra, Patel Piyush, Patel Sangeeta, Chavda Bipin
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 282-285.
- Frequency and Distribution of Blood Groups in Blood Donors in Western Ahmedabad – A Hospital Based Study
Patel Piyush A, Patel Sangeeta P, Shah Jigesh V, Oza Haren V
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 202-206.
- Study of cardiovascular manifestations in patients of HIV- its correlation with CD4 count and the ART regimen prescribed
Sarita Bajaj, T. Nisha Mol, Piyush Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Sujit Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 382-387.
- Scrape cytology – can it replace punch biopsy in diagnosing oral lesions?
Bharti M Jha, Arpita Roy, Sayantan H Jana, Chandni Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Sonal Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 224-228.
- A cross sectional study to assess the effects of unsupervised use of illegal over the counter pill for medical termination of pregnancy a cosmopolitan city of Central India
Deepa Joshi, Piyush Joshi, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(8): 2534-2536.
- Cytology findings of the thyroid lesions with the histopathology findings correlation
Rasik Hathila, Sharmishtha Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Gopal Makwana, Piyush Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 642-646.
- A Study on Acceptance to Voluntarily Participate in Breast Milk Bank Activities amongst Antenatal and Postnatal Women in Three Hospitals of Bhopal
Veena Melwani, Soumitra Sethia, Madhav Bansal, Amreen Khan, Satish Melwani, Angelin Priya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 411-414.
- Prevalence of Depression amongst Higher Secondary School Adolescents in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Lodha Rama S, Seema Patel, Surbhi Maata, Priyanka Negi, Naman Sahu, Pal D K, Lodha Krishna Murari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 856-858.
- “EFFECTIVENESS OF ALGORITHM BASED TEACHING ON RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERIARREST BRADYARRHYTHMIAS AMONG INTERNS – A RANDOMIZED CONTROL STUDY.”
Kusha Nag, Rani P., Hemanth VR Kumar, Anand Monickam, Dewan Roshan Singh, Sivashanmugam T.
. 2018; 22(1): 82-86.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of contraception: a study from rural tertiary health care centre
Beenu Kushwah, Sonal Agrawal
. 2015; 4(2): 329-333.
- Comparative Study of SSCP Pattern of V3 and V4-V5 Region of 16S rRNA of Metagenomic DNA for the Identification of Rumen Microbial Diversity
Kiruthiga R., Thanislass J., Antony P.X., Lydia D.C., Uma Maheswari D., Venkatesa Perumal S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 114-123.
- Bacteriological Profile and Antibiogram of Gram Negative Organisms Isolated from Medical and Neurology Intensive Care Unit with Special Reference To Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms
Bhaumik V Patel, Purav G Patel, Payal N Raval, Mitesh H Patel, Piyush H Patel, Mahendra M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 335-338.
- Tricuspid valve endocarditis: Not just in I V drug abusers
Nabeel Buhar, Balasubramanian Amirthaganesh, Ravi Cherian Mathew, Hanifah Mohamed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 468-471.
- Traditional Use of Plants as Medicine and Poison by Tagin and Galo Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
Tonlong Wangpan, Jumpee Tasar, Tapi Taka, Jentu Giba, Phongam Tesia, Sumpam Tangjang
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 98-104.
- Pharmacognostical and Analytical Standards of Dioscorea Esculenta Burkill.
Tapankumar H. Gandhi, Rohit Gokarn, Sunil Kumar K N, Ravikrishna A S, Bairy T Shridhar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(6): 157-166.
- Primary lymphoepithelioma-like carcinoma of the lung in an adolescent girl with unusual presentation
Piyush Ranjan, Sukesh C. Nair, Ankur Goyal, Mehar C. Sharma, Naval K. Vikram, Rita Sood
. 2016; 4(4): 1282-1285.
- A Comparative Study on Same Day Sputum Smear Microscopy with the Conventional Method in the Diagnosis of Sputum Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Mahesh Gupta, Manju Toppo, Lokendra Dave, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Soumitra Sethia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 467-470.
- STUDY OF FREQUENCY OF ANAEMIA IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE AND ITS IMPACT ON HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE
Puja Negi Rajta, Anita Padam, Malay Sarkar, Urmil Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 10-15.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Elevated blood pressure and obesity in young adults of hypertensive parent versus normotensive parent
Ramya K, Mukundan A, Lokesh Maran A
. 2016; 4(5): 1475-1478.
- Six-minute walk work in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Archana C. Dogra, Urmil Gupta, Malay Sarkar, Anita Padam, Arun Chauhan, Smitacharu Thakur
. 2014; 2(4): 1283-1288.
- A study to assess the blood glucose level among diagnosed cases of tuberculosis registered at a tuberculosis unit of Bhopal city, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vivek Nagar, Devendra Gour, Vishwanath Arutagi, Lokendra Dave, Padma Bhatia, Ankur Joshi, D K Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 245-249.
- SIADH as presenting feature in a male with coexisting sarcoidosis and systemic lupus
Santhiya Govindaraj , Stalin Viswanathan , Bhavith Remalayam, Balamurugesan Kandan, Shanthi SashyKumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 709-14.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Babesia gibsoni Infection
Subhash Chandra Bulusu, K. Rajkumar, J. Thanislass , P. Vijayalakshmi, A. Abiramy Prabavathy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 98-103.
- A rapid appraisal of total sanitation campaign in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh
Manju Toppo, Dinesh Kumar Pal, Devendra Gour, Deepak Sharma, Ritesh Rawat, Sameer Painkara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1459-1463.
- Prevalence of Hypertension and Associated Risk Factors among Urban School Adolescents in Lady Bhore Catchment Area of Bhopal City
Nisha Singh, Seema Patel, Dinesh K Pal, Angelin Priya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 315-319.
- Hystera Ektomia: not always called for
Manvi Jindal, Swati Garg, Rachit Harjai, Urvashi Sharma
. 2013; 2(4): 708-710.
- A cross-sectional analytical study on the influence of age in the precision and accuracy of non-invasive blood pressure recording compared to invasive intra-arterial pressure recording
Ramanathan Sobana, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Trakroo Madanmohan, Balasubramaniam Amirthaganesh, Krishnan Jaiganesh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 436-440.
- Ayurveda treatment modalities for improving the quality of life in Sickle Cell Anaemia– A case study
Chetan Anilrao Bhalkar, Trupti Thakre, Srihari Sheshagiri, Jyothy Kothanath Bhaskaran
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(5): 121-127.
- Evaluation of placental thickness as a sonological indicator for estimation of gestational age of foetus in normal singleton pregnancy
Lovely Kaushal, Abhijit Patil, Keerthi Kocherla
. 2015; 3(5): 1213-1218.
- An outbreak investigation of typhoid fever in Pondicherry, South India, 2013
Johnson Cherian, Srinivasan Sampath, Bhuvaneswary Sunderamurthy, Vijay Chavada, Kavita Vasudevan, Anbusenthil Govindasamy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 256-261.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Khub Chand Varshney, Satyanarayana M Raju, Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
- A study to assess the knowledge regarding practices of menstrual hygiene and reproductive tract infections among school going adolescent girls
Akhil R Nair, Pal D K, Dileep Dandotiya, Shipra Verma, Harshima Sawlani, Sudarshan Kushwah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 189-193.
- Acute ischemic stroke in a patient of Takayasu’s arteritis
Synrang Batngen Warjri, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Bhupen Barman, Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 662-664.
- Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration cytology of gallbladder masses – A solution to diagnostic dilemmas
Evarisalin Marbaniang, Vandana Raphael, Yookarin Khonglah, Jaya Mishra, Biswajit Dey, Zachariah Chowdhury, Chhunthang Daniala, Donboklang Lynser
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 485-488.
- Pathological Changes and Molecular Detection of Avian Nephritis Virus from Commercial Broiler Chicken
Sathiyaseelan Mani, Kumar Raja, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair, Thanislass Jacob, Khub Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 236-242.
- Effect of obesity on pulmonary function tests in apparently healthy young women
Joyarani Devershetty, Sandhya Metta, Satyanarayana Uppala, Ganesh Kamble
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1519-1522.
- Diagnostic efficacy of Adenosine deaminase activity in patients with very low CD4 counts and pulmonary tuberculosis
K. Deopujari, V. K. Sharma, T. N. Dubey, Rajendra Kumar Jain, M. Sharma, Nupur Goyal
. 2013; 3(2): 76-80.
- Perceptions of Dravyaguna students about Small Group Teaching and Classroom Teaching
Meena Shamrao Deogade, Siva Rama Prasad Kethamakka, Arati Panchabai , Sonali P Chalakh, Priti R Desai
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 67-78.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of basic life support among junior doctors and students in a tertiary care medical institute
Md. Yunus, Animesh Mishra, Habib M. R. Karim, Vandana Raphael, Ghazal Ahmed, Catherine E. Myrthong
. 2015; 3(12): 3644-3650.
- A clinicomycological study of onychomycosis in a rural hospital in Central India
Ruchita Omprakashji Attal, Rasika Ashok Chaudhary, Vijayshri Suresh Deotale, Sonia Pramod Jain
. 2015; 3(5): 1131-1137.
- Periodontitis as a risk factor for preterm labour and low birth weight among pregnant women attending a tertiary care teaching hospital
Saranya Chokkaiyan, Sendhil Coumary Arumugam, Saravana Kumar, Lopa B John, Seetesh Ghose
. 2015; 4(6): 1804-1810.
- Emergency and elective caesarean sections: comparison of maternal and fetal outcomes in a suburban tertiary care hospital in Puducherry
Valsa Diana, Arun Tipandjan
. 2016; 5(9): 3060-3065.
- VRISHYA AND VAJIKARANA - EXPLORING ANCIENT SCIENCE OF APHRODISIACS
Piyush Chaudhary, Neha Lamba, B L Mehra
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 43-54.
- Palliative Radiotherapy in the Management of Advanced Pediatric Malignancies
Prashant Kumbhaj, Rameshwaram Sharma, Aseem Rai Bhatnagar, Piyush Kumar Saini
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 58-60.
- Epidemiology of animal bite cases reported to anti-rabies vaccination OPD at a tertiary-care hospital, Nagpur
Kirti V Kinge, Amit C Supe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1579-1582.
- Clinical and Haemato-Biochemical Changes in Cattle with Theileria orientalis Infection
N. Deva Devi , K. Raj Kumar , P. Vijayalakshmi , Venkatesa Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 258-263.
- Laparoscopic approach for small - bowel perforation - early outcome for 20 patients
Jignesh Patel, Piyush Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2191-2195.
- Diastolic dysfunction in apparently healthy individuals: A single center experience based on echocardiography
Swapan Saha, Pravin Kumar Jha, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Rondeep Kumar Nath Sivam, Manish Kapoor, Amit Malviya, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 770-774.
- A study on the demographic and morbidity patterns of thalassemia patients registered at a tertiary-care center of central India
Padma Bhatia, Vivek Nagar, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Dinesh Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 85-88.
- Prevalence of Internet addiction and its impact on the physiological balance of mental health
Naren Vaidya, Sobana Jaiganesh, Jaiganesh Krishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 97-100.
- Health seeking behavior of lung cancer patients receiving treatment at a tertiary cancer institute: a study from North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 331-336.
- Unmet need for family planning among married women of reproductive age group in rural and urban area of Shimla, India
Amit Sachdeva, Anmol Gupta, Devender Kumar, Harshvardhan Singh, Shruti Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1372-1377.
- Comparative study on the effect of yogic relaxing asanas and pranayamas on cardiovascular response in healthy young volunteers
Vasanthan S, Madanmohan T, Bhavanani A B, Hanifah M, Jaiganesh K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 127-130.
- Presternal cutaneous bronchogenic cyst: a rare case
N. Srivani, Syamala Srujana, Rajendra Prasad, L. Krishna, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 148-151.
- Retroperitoneal composite pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma complicating pregnancy: a rare case report
N. Sreemani Kumari, Venkat Narsimha Reddy Nandyala, Shyamala Srujana, S. S. S. Quadri, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 85-87.
- Changing trends in sexually transmitted infection (STI) clinic attendees – Current scenario
Geeta Kiran Arakkal, Sudha Vani Damarla, Harish Kumar Kasetty, Sudha Rani Chintagunta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1215-1218.
- Rare presentation on Meckels diverticulum on the mesenteric border forming a mass
Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Vikram Vatti, Minhajuddin Ahmed, Manal Ashraf Ali
. 2014; 1(3): 188-190.
- Primary jejunal malignant melanoma presenting as intussusception: a rare case report
N. Sreemani Kumari, Venkat Narsimha Reddy Nandyala, K. Rama Devi, B. Vijaya Nirmala, L. Krishna, S. V. Masood, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 181-184.
- “Troublesome tumors” of the skin: Spectrum of skin adnexal tumors at a tertiary care center in Malwa region
Sarjana Agrawal, Ravi Jain, Ashok Panchonia, C V Kulkarni, Rakesh Mehar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 714-718.
- Patho-morphological Studies on Mycoplasmosis in Turkeys
Singaravel Vijaykumar, Raja Kumar, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Prabhakar Xavier Antony, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 157-163.
- Household Expenditures on Illnesses during Infancy in a Rural Community: A Cross Sectional Study from Pondicherry
Yogesh A Bahurupi, Sarada Sireesha Bojja, Abhijit V Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 506-511.
- Study of intestinal parasites among the immunosuppressed patients attending a tertiary-care center in Northeast India
Ishani Bora, Vikramjeet Dutta, Wihiwot Valarie Lyngdoh, Annie Bakorlin Khyriem, Elantamilian Durairaj, Anil Chandra Phukan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 924-929.
- A study on attitude belief and practice of mother-in-law and her son regarding son preference in Berasia block of Bhopal district
Manju Toppo, Aditya Thakur, Rama Lodha, Mahesh Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1513-1518.
- Hydatid cyst of the pancreas: a rare cause of obstructive jaundice
Kasula Jayasree, S. S. S. Quadri
. 2014; 1(3): 161-163.
- Lobular capillary hemangioma of esophagus mimicking Barrett’s esophagus
K. Padmamalini, I. Sreelakshmi, N. Sreemani Kumari, P. Jijiya Bai, Vidyasagar Abbagani
. 2013; 3(1): 35-37.
- Morbidity pattern among school children of rural area of Obaidullaganj block of Raisen District of Madhya Pradesh
Mohan Shinde, Ankur Joshi, Anshuli Trivedi
. 2015; 2(2): 144-146.
- Effects of overnight sleep deprivation on autonomic function and perceived stress in young health professionals and their reversal through yogic relaxation (Shavasana)
Raghul S, Vasanthan S, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Jaiganesh K, Madanmohan T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1256-1261.
- ROLE OF DANTASHODHANA CHURNA PRATISARANA IN PREVENTING THE RECURRENCE OF DANTASHARKARA (DENTAL CALCULUS) AFTER ULTRA SOUND SCALING
Dhara Makwana, Piyush Agravat, Manjusha R.
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 23-29.
- Tuberculous gallbladder – A rare presentation of tuberculosis
Ashok Yadav, C V Kulkarni, Narmada Prasad Tiwari, Monika Nema, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1428-1429.
- Prevalence of risk factors for coronary artery disease among adults in a rural area of Tamil Nadu
Jayaramachandran S, Zile Singh, Stalin P, Anil Jacob Purty, Mahendran S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 473-477.
- Association of major depression with blood pressure and vascular complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 926-930.
- Assessment of cognitive function in patients with alcohol dependence: A cross-sectional study
Dalip Sharma, Anita Padam, Yuvraj Gharu, Dinesh Sharma, Sudhir Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 337-340.
- A comparative study of platelet parameters in end stage renal disease patients undergoing haemodialysis and healthy individuals
Lokesh S., Siva Ranganathan Green, Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Hemachandar R., Arun Kumar, Shashank Rakesh Tiwari, Amirtha Lakshmi, Ezhumalai G.
. 2016; 3(3): 559-563.
- Gangliocytic paraganglioma of duodenum
S.S.S. Quadri, Shyamala Srujana, N. Sreemani Kumari, P. Jijiya Bai, K. Jayasree
. 2013; 3(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of efficacy and safety of sitagliptin versus glimepiride in patients of type-2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with metformin alone
Manuj Sharma, Rakesh Sonawane, J.L. Marko
. 2016; 3(3): 564-568.
- Association of thyroid disorders in females with primary infertility attending a tertiary-care hospital in northeast India
Chandan Nath, Happy Chutia, Alice Abraham Ruram, Akash Handique, Ananya Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1724-1726.
- Evaluation of Prognostic Indicator based on the Electrical Conductivity of the Heart in Canine Parvovirus Enteritis
M. Aresh Kumar, P. Vijayalakshmi, D. Selvi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 41-46.
- Diffuse neurofibroma of the scalp: a distinct histopathological entity
Sreemani Kumari Neelam, Padma Malini Kyatham, Vijaya Nirmala Byrapuram, Lakshmi Narasimha Moorthy Nimmagadda, Shravan Kumar Odapally
. 2015; 2(4): 752-755.
- Comparative effect of treadmill and yoga on malondialdehyde level in normal young adults
Rucha Wagh, Srabani Bhattacharya, Sundaram Kartikeyan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1149-1154.
- Prevalence of non-albicans candidemia in a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Debahuti Sabhapandit, Wihiwot Valarie Lyngdoh, Ishani Bora, Abhijit Prasad, Koushik Debnath, Elantamilan D
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1620-1625.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of papillary carcinoma thyroid: A retrospective study from north-east India
Bifica Sofia Lyngdoh, Jaya Mishra, Biswajit Dey, Vandana Raphael, Yookarin Khonglah, Evarisalin Marbaniang
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1679-1681.
- Pigmented epitheloid melanocytoma: a low grade/intermediate/ borderline melanoma
Sreemani Kumari Neelam, Venkat Narasimha Reddy Nandyala, Srujana Shyamala , Praveen Pallam, Santosh Babu Chintakindi , Shravan Kumar Odapally
. 2016; 3(1): 400-403.
- Study of serum albumin as surrogate marker of immune suppression in patients living with HIV and AIDS
Shiv Shankar Sharma, Yogendra Jamra, Sanjay Hawaldar, Ankit Meshram
. 2016; 3(2): 152-156.
- Seasonal variation of body fat percentage, basal metabolic rate, and serum lipid in healthy sedentary urban adults
John A. Lyngdoh, Happy Chutia, Donboklang Lynser, Alice Abraham Ruram, Rituparna Barooah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 920-925.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW