|127 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- DIMENSIONS OF DIGITAL DIVIDE IN INDIA: AN EXTENSIVE STUDY OF ISSUES INVOLVED
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 4227-4233.
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus, its associated risk factors and pregnancy outcomes at a rural setup in Central India
Kanika R. Kalyani, Shubhada Jajoo, Chella Hariharan, Swarnalata Samal
. 2014; 3(1): 219-224.
- Comparison of Tobramycin and Moxifloxacin eye drops in acute bacterial conjunctivitis: An open label randomized controlled institutional study from Kolkata
Prithwijit Banerjee, Mita Saha Dutta Chowdhury, Souradeep Ray, Soumya Chatterjee, Shreshtha Basak, Asoke Kumar Das
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2020; 10(2): 110-114.
- A Study on Nutritional Status of HIV Positive Children and Its Correlates in a Tertiary Health Care Institution of Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Bikas C Muhuri, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 431-436.
- Quality of Life of HIV/AIDS Patients: The Influence of CD4 Count on It
Supantha Chatterjee, Fasihul Akbar, Nivedita Das, Kuntala Ray, Sanjib Bandyopadhyay, Manish Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 859-863.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Exploring Knowledge of Caregivers of HIV Infected Children : A Cross-Sectional Study at A Tertiary Health Centre, Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Manisha Das, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 238-243.
- CLIMATE CHANGE, MIGRATIONANDCHILDREN AT RISK
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 1799-1803.
- Mass spectrometry- A review
R S Patel, M Roy, G K Dutta
. 2012; 5(3): 185-192.
- CONCEPT OF “KARMA” IN THE PURANAS- A BRIEF DISCUSSION
Dr. Rupjyoti Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 4755-4758.
- ‘TOLANI BIA’ IN ASSAMESE SOCIETY, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO KAMRUP DISTRICT
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1634-1637.
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF COVID-19 INDUCED SCHOOL CLOSURES IN INDIA
Sunny Shreya Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2391-2394.
- PROMOTING EDUCATION AMONG SLUM CHILDREN IN INDIA: SOCIAL WORK MODEL OF INTERVENTION
Rajdeep Dutta, Dr. Joyashri Dey
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 4017-4026.
- INDIVIDUALIZATION OF PRISONERS: A NEW ERA OF CORRECTIONAL
INSTITUTION FOR PRISONERS IN INDIA.
Atrayee Dutta, Dr. Kusum Pal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 2881-2886.
- PROMOTING EDUCATION AMONG SLUM CHILDREN IN INDIA: SOCIAL WORK MODEL OF
Rajdeep Dutta, Dr. Joyashri Dey
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2439-2449.
- Qualitative phytochemical screening of Hygrophila spinosa plant extract
S., Mandal,, G., K., Dutta, and, S.Nath
. 2010; 3(8): 367-368.
- Echinococcosis -An Emerging and Re-Emerging Cyclozoonosis of Global Importance
Mahendra Pal, Jyoti B.Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(3): 5-13.
- Ayurvedic principles of preventing diseases through life style regulation
Vishnu Dutta Agarwal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 39-43.
- RECONNOITER THE ECONOMIC AS WELL PSYCHOLOGICAL POSSESSIONS OF WORK-LIFE EGALITARIANISM IN MODERN PROSPECT
– A STUDY ON WORKING WOMEN OF ACADEMIC FIELD.
Rina Adak, Anupam Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 4615-4621.
- A STUDY ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS ORGANIC FOOD PRODUCTS IN KOLKATA CITY
Mr. Monojit Dutta* Ms. Sainaz Sardar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 3045-3052.
- Effect of Cobalt Supplementation on Performance of growing Calves
V.Nagabhushana, K.Sharma, A.K.Pattanaik and Narayan Dutta
. 2008; 1(10): 299-302.
- HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NOVEL DC VOLTAGE REGULATOR CIRCUIT
Munmee Borah, Mukunda Madhab Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 3067-3075.
- Factors Affecting Enrolment and Educational Achievements of Boys: Case Study of a Backward Indian District
Baharul Alom Laskar & Sumanash Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 3814-3824.
- Compliance To Iron Supplementation Among Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study In Urban Slum
Alpanarani J Dutta, Prakash Patel, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 457-462.
- Prospective Evaluation of Migration, Complications and Utility of Fiducial Placement for CyberKnife Treatment in Hepatobiliary Tumors
Kaushik Kataki, Debnarayan Dutta, Ram Madhavan; Manoj Kalita
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(1): 10-15.
- Effective Early Screening Modalities for Asymptomatic Coronary Artery Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Suraj Khanal, Raghava Rao G, Ashwani Sood, Pinaki Dutta
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(2): 63-67.
- Occurrence of Salmonella and Vibrio species in fresh fishes collected from different markets of Mymensingh, Gazipur and Sherpur districts of Bangladesh and their characterization
Amit Dutta, S. M. Lutful Kabir, Muhammad Tofazzal Hossain
. 2018; 3(1): 45-51.
- AN EMPIRICAL SYUDY OF TRAINING TRANSFER FROM MANAGEMENT TRAINING: EVIDENCE FROM PUBLIC SECTOR INDIAN INDUSTRY
YASMIN YAQUB, DR. ARUN KUMAR SINGH, DR. TANUSREE DUTTA
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 7339-7348.
- MODERN DAY APPROACH FOR BUYING AND SELLING NEEDS WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: A BARTER SYSTEM
Chiranjit Dutta, Ruby Singh, Kanika Garg, Tanupriya Choudhury
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 1451-1457.
- Pathology and molecular diagnosis of classical swine fever in Mizoram
David Malswamkima, T. K. Rajkhowa, Rajesh Chandra and T.K. Dutta
. 2015; 8(1): -.
- In vitro blastocyst development of post-thaw vitrified bovine oocytes
Devo Jyoti Dutta
. 2013; 6(10): -.
- Deficiency of Protein S and Factor V Presenting As Ischemic Stroke in A 14 Years Old Boy
Subhashish Deb, Agnibha Dutta, Ashish Dudhe, Somnath Dasgupta, Amit Sarkar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 265-267.
- Homocysteine-Is there any role in Coronary Heart Disease?
Ghosh Shanoli, Roy Sanchita, Kumar Soumitra, Pal Pritha, Dutta Atreyee, Halder Ajanta
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(2): 46-49.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS among Patients Attending General Out Patient Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Kolkata
Mausumi Basu, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Sinjita Dutta, Palash Das
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 46-50.
- IN-VITRO ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY OF GRADED DOSES OF
METHANOLIC EXTRACT FROM LUFFA CYLINDRICA (L) SEEDS
K. NAGARAJAN, SATYAJIT DUTTA, SUMIT DAS, SURABHI SINGHAL,
PALLAVI SAXENA, AVIJIT MAZUMDER, L. K.GHOSH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(1): 55-59.
- Polymorphisms of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene as the genetic predispositions of coronary artery diseases in eastern India
Soujatya Dhar, Sumana Chatterjee, Saumitra Ray, Anjanlal Dutta, Bani Sengupta, Shila Chakrabarti
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2010; 1(3): 152-157.
- Correlates of Anaemia and Worm Infestation among Rural Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study from Bengal
Sinjita Dutta, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Mausumi Basu, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 603-607.
- Infant and young child feeding practices: a cross sectional study in Sikkim
Ravichandra Reddy, Gangaraj Subba, Sudip Dutta
. 2016; 3(4): 1244-1248.
- High yielding dairy cattle husbandry and their production performance at Baghabari Milk Vita areas of Bangladesh
. 2017; 2(1): 60-67.
- Genetic admixture and performance diversity of high yielding dairy cows surrounding the Baghabari Milk Vita areas of Bangladesh
. 2017; 3(1): 127-133.
- THREE WAY ANALYSIS OF PAIN IN PEDODONTICS THROUGH PERSPECTIVE OF THE CHILDREN, ADLOESCENT AND DENTIST
Dr Nupur Shah, Dr Rashi, Dr Vikranth Shetty, Dr Khalid Gufran, Dr Mohammad Shoyab Khan, Dr. Sharbari Dutta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 1236-1241.
- Hypertension and Related Morbidity among Geriatric Population of Eastern India
Datta Pratyay Pratim, Sengupta Bhaswati, Gangopadhyay Nilanjan, Firdoush Kazi Ashique, Chanda Subhasis, Dutta Arpita, Bharati Subhadip
Materia Socio Medica. 2012; 24(1): 29-33.
- Prevalence of contraceptives and unmet need for family planning: does geographical location play a role?
Palas Dutta, Sumon Chandra Debnath, Md. Alamin, Ropak Chandra Roy
. 2017; 3(2): 175-181.
- A randomized trial of intravenous labetalol & oral nifedipine in severe pregnancy induced hypertension
Badal Dhali, Shritanu Bhattacharya, Rajendra Prasad Ganguly, Shrirupa Bandyopadhyay, Mousumi Mondal, Mousumi Dutta
. 2012; 1(1): 42-46.
- PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS AND ANTIOXIDANTS PROPERTIES OF MYRICA NAGI-A HIMALAYAN JEWEL
Hoskote Panditharadhya Prashanth Kumar, Sharmistha Dutta, Talambedu Usha, Nijalingappa Ramesh, Sushil Kumar Middha
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 4046-4054.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Detection of Extended Spectrum β-Lactamases (blaCTX-M-1 and blaTEM) in Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp. and Klebsiella pneumoniae Isolated from Poultry in North Eastern India
H. Lalzampuia, T. K. Dutta*, Iadarilin Warjri & Rajesh Chandra
. 2014; 7(11): -.
- Prevalence of hypertension in school going children in tea garden community in Dibrugarh town, Assam, India
Abhijit Dastidar, Smriti P. Dutta, Hiranya Saikia
. 2016; 4(10): 4422-4428.
- Health status of pre-menarcheal and post-menarcheal adolescent girls in West Bengal, India
Purushottam Pramanik, Subha Bose Banerjee, Swagata Dutta
. 2015; 3(8): 1979-1984.
- Phytochemical Study and Antioxidative Property of Ethanolic Extract from Termitomyces clypeatus
Payel Mitra, Narayan Chandra Mandal, Anirban Roy, Krishnendu Acharya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 120-124.
- Comparative evaluation of amisulpride and escitalopram on Hamilton Depression Rating Scale among depression patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Nepal
Vijay Kaul, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Nand Kishore Singh, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Srihari Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 642-646.
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Comparative evaluation of effect of Olanzapine and Quetiapine on body weight and body mass index (BMI) in psychotic patients at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Nepal
Vijay Kaul, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Shalu Bawa, Nand Kishore Singh, Srihari Dutta, Mohammad Anjoom
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1911-1915.
- Incidence of dermatophytosis in canine cases presented at Apollo Veterinary College, Rajashtan, India
Rakhi Gangil, Pankaj Dutta, Ruchi Tripathi, Rajesh Singathia, Ratan Lal Lakhotia
. 2012; 5(11): 682-684.
- Association of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and coronary artery disease
Biswajit Majumder, Viral Tandel, Sandip Ghosh, Sharmistha Chatterjee
. 2016; 4(10): 4359-4364.
- A psychotropic drug use study among depression patients attending private psychiatric practitioners of Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shaktibala Dutta, Vijay Kaul, Mirza Atif Beg, Saubhagya Sindhu, Nand Kishore Singh, Srihari Dutta, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Ankita Negi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 634-638.
- Effects of Antioxidants in Ameliorating Seasonal Stress in Pig Puberty
Arindam Chakraborty, Anubha Baruah, Arundhati Bora, Jitendra Goswami, Debojyoti Dutta, Dhireswar Kalita, Ranjit K Biswas
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 249-253.
- Impact of heat stress on rumen functions
Brijesh Yadav, Gynendra Singh, AK Verma, narayan dutta, V Sejian
. 2013; 6(12): -.
- Application and Limitations of Exogenous Fibrolytic Enzymes in Animal Nutrition
Debasish Satapathy, Tapas Kumar Dutta, Anupam Chatterjee
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 21-34.
- Rhinosporidiosis: a clinicopathological study from a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bihar, India
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul, Souradeep Ray, Gajendra Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 213-216.
- Comparative Efficacy of Herbal (Lemon Grass Oil and Litsea Grass oil) and Synthetic (Deltamithrin, Fipronil, Amitraz) Agents against Rhipicephalus microplus Infestation in Mithun (Bos frontalis)
Prakash Ranjan Dutta, Jayanta Kumar Chamuah, Akhilesh Kumar, Runjun Dowarah, Meraj Haider Khan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 221-228.
- A prospective study of response and toxicity of induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation versus only concurrent chemoradiation in patients with locoregionally advanced unresectable head-and-neck cancer
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 199-203.
- Unmet Need for Modern Contraception among Urban and Rural Women in Manipur- A Cross-Sectional Study
Gitashree Dutta, Markordor Lyngdoh, Brogen Singh Akoijam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(11): 426-430.
- A cross sectional study to assess the pattern of maternal mortality in a tertiary level government hospital of a city in north India
Akanksha Lamba, Sakshi Agarwal, Apurba Kumar Dutta
. 2016; 5(1): 220-223.
- A study on premenstrual syndrome among adolescent girl students in an urban area of West Bengal
Ranjana Mandal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Supriti Ghorai
. 2015; 4(4): 1012-1015.
- A1 versus A2 Milk- Impact on Human Health
Rajalaxmi Behera, Adhikari Sahu, Ajoy Mandal, Saroj Rai, Muthu Karunakaran, Tapas Kumar Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 1-7.
- SOME BIOCHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS IN FOLLICULAR FLUID OF INDIGENOUS COWS OF ASSAM
Suraksha Subedi Deka, Dhruba Jyoti Kalita, Satya Sarma, Devo Jyoti Dutta
. 2014; 7(11): -.
- Inclusion of different exogenous fibrolytic enzymes to dry Jowar fodder and its effect on in vitro total gas production
sarfaraj sipai, Kiran Dutta, Harish Savsani, krishna Murthy, pravin vataliya, Jignesh Chavda, Ashokkumar Gajera
. 2013; 6(11): -.
- Comparative evaluation of angiotensin receptor blockers with or without statins in the teatment of essential hypertension in a tertiary health care setup
Shalu Bawa, Shaktibala Dutta, Hitender Kumar, Mirza Atif Beg, Amit Varma, Saubhagya Sindhu, Mohammad Anjoom
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 850-854.
- A clinical study of minor physical anomalies in patients with schizophrenia
Kamal Nath, Mithun Dutta, Aparajeeta Baruah, Subrata Naskar
. 2016; 4(3): 778-783.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and the recurrence of breast cancer in a tertiary care rural hospital of West Bengal, India
Sanhita Mukherjee, Bishan Basu, Nilay Mandal, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay, Biplab Kumar Biswas, Bidyut Mandal
. 2016; 4(12): 5387-5392.
- Premenstrual syndrome among adolescent girl students in a rural school of West Bengal, India
Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Ranjana Mandal, Supriti Ghorai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 408-411.
- Drug utilization pattern in acne vulgaris in skin outpatients department of a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Santosh Kumar, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Anil Kumar Mehta, Mohammad Anjoom, Saubhagya Sindhu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 855-858.
- A study of the effect of pre-radiation on healing of surgical wounds in the treatment of cancers of the head and neck
Sayandev Dasgupta, Arup Dasgupta, Supratik Sen, Sukanta Sen, P. K. Dutta, Samir Kr Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4957-4964.
- Effect of bypass nutrients (Lysine, Methionine and Fat) on growth and nutritional efficiency in growing Jaffrabadi heifers
Ashokkumar Popatlal Gajera, Kiran Shankar Dutta, Dipen Khimjibhai Parsana, Harish Savsani, Mulraj Odedra, Prakash Gajbhiye, K. S. Murthy, Jignesh Arvindbhai Chavda
. 2013; 6(10): -.
- Correlation between non-diabetic fasting blood glucose levels and 2-h post loading blood sugar levels with waist-to-height ratio in rural population of Malwa region of Central India
Abhilasha Dutta, Abhishek Kumar, Sarbil Kumari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 104-108.
- Natural Fissures of Lung- Anatomical Basis of Surgical Techniques and Imaging
Sumita Dutta, Lopamudra Mandal, Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Jayanta Biswas, Ansuman Ray, Manimay Bandopadhyay
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 117-121.
- Isolation, Identification, Characterization and Antibiogram of Pasteurella multocida Isolated from Pigs in Mizoram with Special Reference to Progressive Atrophic Rhinitis
Zomuankima Varte, Tapan Kumar Dutta, Parimal Roychoudhury, Jubeda Begum, Rajesh Chandra
. 2014; 7(2): -.
- A Study on Chlorpyrifos Induced Oxidative Stress in Broiler Chickens
Henna Wani, Shafiqur Rehman, Shabu Shoukat, Navdeep Kour, Sahil Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 22-33.
- Beau’s lines: A rare cause
Satyam Singh Jayant, Rimesh Pal, Pinaki Dutta
International Medicine. 2020; 2(3): 199-200.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder carcinoma for organ preservation: A feasibility study from tertiary care center
Anjan Bera, Shatarupa Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 868-871.
- Study on drug prescribing pattern in hypertensive patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mirza Atif Beg, Shaktibala Dutta, Amit Varma, Ravi Kant, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Saubhagya Sindhu, Santosh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 922-926.
- Study of risk factors causing coronary heart disease among army personnel of the rank non-commissioned officers and below in the age group of 20–50 years and its association with prehypertension
Rajat Srivastava, R K Singh, R C Bajpai, P K Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 360-364.
- Prospective comparative study of pemetrexed and carboplatin versus paclitaxel and carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy in adenocarcinoma lung
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 243-247.
- A Study on Clinical Profile of Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Sadiqul Islam, Mayank Agarwal, Anjam J Talukdar, Sangitanjan Dutta, Partha P Kalita
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 233-236.
- Trichobezoar: a case report
Parul Dutta, Pradipta Ray Choudhury, Vishal Thakkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 149-151.
- Uncommon calcified suprasellar mass mimicking a craniopharyngioma
Rimesh Pal, Navneet Singla, Kokkula Praneeth, Pinaki Dutta
International Medicine. 2020; 2(2): 158-159.
- A study of mediastinal mass lesions by various imaging modalities
Nipa Patidar, Ketan Patel, Parul Dutta, Bhavesh Goyani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1408-1411.
- Frequency of Cyp2c93* allele in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on sulfonylurea therapy
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Bornali Dutta, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2471-2474.
- Prevalence of Eimerian species of Mithun (Bos frontalis) from North Eastern Hilly Region of India
Jayanta Kumar Chamuah, Prakash Ranjan Dutta, Debojyoti Borkotoky, Kezhavituo Vupru, Ngullie Ebibeni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 22-24.
- Occurrence of Gastrointestinal Helminth Parasites of Indigenous Pigs in Phek District of Nagaland
Borkotoky, D., Chamuah, J. K., Sakhrie, A., Dutta, P. R., Ebibeni, N. and Lovingson, K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(6): 37-40.
- Detection and molecular characterization of Shiga toxin producing Escherichia coli (STEC) autoagglutinating adhesion gene (saa) from Piglets in Mizoram
Joy Lalmuanpuia Kataria, Tapan Kumar Dutta, Parimal Rouchoudhury, Jully Gogoi Tiwari
. 2014; 7(6): -.
- Epidemiology of lung cancer in a tertiary health-care center: A retrospective study
Pabitra Das, Tapas Kumar Das, Sunita Das, Jayita Saha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 530-533.
- Effect of intravenous bolus esmolol on changes in heart rate during laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation under general anesthesia in patients with mitral stenosis posted for closed mitral commissurotomy
Chhandasi Naskar, Shreyasee Naskar, Sampa Dutta Gupta, Tapas Ghose, Anupam Goswami, Samarendra Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1678-1682.
- Impaired fasting glucose and impaired glucose tolerance in rural central India: A study of prediabetes in the first degree relatives of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in a rural region of Malwa in Madhya Pradesh
Abhilasha Dutta, Abhishek Kumar, S N Shukla, Amol Daniel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 343-347.
- Opinion regarding the ban of alcohol sale among the adult population residing in a semi-urban area near Chennai - A cross-sectional study
Rajkamal R, Madhanraj K, Vijaiyalakshimi Praveen, Dutta Gupta K K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1394-1397.
- Isolation, histopathology and antibiogram of Escherichia coli from pigeons (Columba livia)
Pankaj Dutta, Manoj Kumar Borah, Ratul Sarmah, Rakhi Gangil
. 2013; 6(2): 91-94.
- Nerve conduction velocity in median nerve of healthy adult population in Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh with respect to age, gender, and height along with the relation amongst them
Abhishek Kumar, Abhilasha Dutta, Anjali Prasad, Amol Daniel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 608-615.
- Bevacizumab with paclitaxel and carboplatin for locally advanced (Stage IIIB) metastatic adenocarcinoma of lung: A feasibility study from tertiary care center
Anjan Bera, Shatarupa Dutta, Linkon Biswas, Aparajita Sadhya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 877-880.
- Palliative treatment with radiotherapy in patients of advanced esophageal carcinoma
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana, Jayita Saha, Debojyoti Manna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 161-164.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW