|172 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS OF AYURVEDA - AN APPRAISAL
KISHOR PATWARDHAN, R. GALIB, PRATAP THAKUR, SURESH KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 141-152.
- Cardiovascular profile of aluminium phosphide poisoning and its clinical significance
Sudhir Kalawat, Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, N. D. Punjabi
. 2016; 3(4): 859-864.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- Etiologial and Haematological Studies of Gastrointestinal Affections in Bovine Calves of Palam Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Vishal Thakur, Richa Thakur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 235-244.
- Marketing of Milk Products and Transactions of Animals in Rajasthan
Girdhari Lal Meena, Kamlesh Kumar Meena, Manoj Kumar Jangid
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 190-200.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant and Antimicrobial potential of Leucas urticaefolia (Lamiaceae)
Veena Dixit, Saba Irshad, Priyanka agnihotri, A. K. Paliwal, Tariq Husain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 039-045.
- Performance of Concentrate Supplementation during Pre-partum and Lactation in Sonadi Sheep
C. M. Yadav , R. K. Sharma ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 186-189.
- Comparison of effect of nifedipine, labetalol and methyldopa in treatment of hypertension in pregnancy in a tertiary care government hospital
Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(1): 17-22.
- Factors Affecting Late Introduction of Complementary Food: A Kaplan Meier Analysis
Holambe V M, Thakur N A
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 140-143.
- Transportation of injured force personnel by Air – Merit & Demerits
Dinesh Thakur, B. K. Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 325-327.
- A STUDY OF THE ANTIINFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF STEM BARK OF RHAMNUS PURPUREUS
CHARU THAKUR AND D.P PANDEY
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2017; 7(1): 28-34.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Correlates of Delayed immunization: A cross sectional study at a tertiary care centre of Maharashtra, India
Vimal M Holambe, Namrata A Thakur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 621-623.
- Identification of an Alternate Maxillary Apical Base Landmark from Pre-existing Substitutions
Kunal S. Patel, Narayan Kulkarni, Varun Pratap Singh, Kartik Parikh
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(5): 347-349.
- Estrus induction and Fertility response in true anestrus buffaloes using lugol’s iodine
Raman Gupta, M. S. Thakur, Arvind Sharma
. 2011; 4(2): 77-78.
- Effect of Herbal Liver Tonic Yakrifit Bolus on Body Weight Gain in Dairy Calves
K. K. Hadiya, K. Ravikanth, Shivi Main, D. Thakur
. 2010; 3(10): 469-470.
- Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Tinospora cordifolia:
Prashant Tiwari, Puravi Nayak, Shakti Ketan Prusty, Pratap Kumar Sahu
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2018; 9(1): 70-78.
- Sample size in clinical research, the number we need
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 5-9.
- A Clinical Study of Postoperative wound Infection in a tertiary Care Hospital
Rishi Katewa, Govind S Sharma, V S Dube, S S Thakur
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 197-200.
- Child Sexual Abuse in the light of Goa Children’s Act, 2003
Akshayata Thakur ,Dr. Santosh Aghav ,Aditi Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 278-282.
- Delayed onset renal failure following multiple bee stings
Pratap Patra, Uma Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 14-15.
- Attenuation of Haemodynamic Response during Laryngoscopic Intubation with Fentanyl
Dinesh Thakur, Nirav S. Chauhan , Rahul Ramchandani, Himanshu shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 309-312.
- Artificial Induction of Lactation in Bovines: Scope and Limitations
Preeti Lakhani, Ankaj Thakur, Sunil Kumar,Pratibha Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 102-112.
- Comparative Production Performance of Three Fast Growing Broiler Strains in the Rainy Season of Eastern Uttar Pradesh
Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Vinay Kumar Singh, Vinod Kumar Paswan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 205-211.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- SECURITY CONFIGURATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FTP SERVER
Sharad Pratap Singh, Navin Goyal Computer Science Engineering, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, India
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2014; 2(2): 106-109.
- Interposition arthroplasty: an epochal event in a case of bilateral post burn contracture of elbow
Gururaj Joshi, Naveen BM, Tej Pratap Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1278-1281.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- Concept of Chakshushya in the Materia Medica of Ayurveda
Tarkeshwar Sukhadev Wankhade* , Pravin Raghunathrao Joshi, Suraj Laxmansingh Thakur, Mante G B
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 55-63.
- Chronic diarrhea in North Indian children: a widening etiological spectrum
Shrish Bhatnagar, Romesh Gautam, Geetika Srivastava, Kabeer A. Khan, Savitri Thakur
. 2014; 1(1): 37-41.
- Role of MRI and ultrasonography in evaluation of multifidus muscle in chronic low back pain patients
Poonam Vohra, Varun Pratap Kasana, R. K. Arya
. 2016; 4(12): 5302-5309.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- Seroprevalence of Brucellosis in Buffaloes by Indirect Enzyme Linked Immune-sorbent Assay in Punjab, India
Malik Raies ul Islam, Gursimran Filia, Mohinder Pratap Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 244-250.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- A rare case of isolated transverse colon perforation following blunt trauma abdomen-case report with review of literature
Prateek Thakur, Shekhar Gogna, Priya Goyal
. 2015; 2(3): 411-413.
- A study on sexual risk behaviors of long-distance truck drivers in central India
Aditya Thakur, Manju Toppo, Rama Lodha
. 2015; 3(7): 1769-1774.
- A cross sectional study to compare effects of mechanical dilatation and sublingual misoprostol on induction of labor in a tertiary level government hospital
Laxmi Maru, Vibhuti Thakur, Kavisha Lambhate
. 2016; 5(3): 624-628.
- A retrospective study of 296 cases of intra uterine fetal deaths at a tertiary care centre
Neetu Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, A K Arya, Charu Pratap, Reshika Naik
. 2013; 2(2): 141-146.
- Estimation of stature from anthropometry of hand: an interesting autopsy based study in Madhya Pradesh, India
Rajesh Ban Goswami, P. S. Thakur, S. K. Dadu, A. K. Rastogi
. 2016; 4(6): 1873-1878.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- A comparative study of misoprostol versus surgical management of incomplete and missed miscarriage
Monica Verma, Vibhuti Thakur, Pratibha Awasiya
. 2016; 5(11): 3654-3658.
- Knowledge attitude and practice (KAP) of emergency contraceptive pills among women of reproductive age group attending AIIMS OPD Raipur (C.G.)
Vinita Singh, Pushpawati Thakur, Prasanta Kumar Nayak, Sarita Agrawal
. 2014; 1(2): 105-112.
- Interlocking nailing in fractures of distal tibia
Akshay Phadke, Chandrashekhar Badole, Shailendra Thakur, Kriti Handa
. 2016; 4(4): 1132-1135.
- A study on the prevalence of Bovine Tuberculosis in farmed dairy cattle in Himachal Pradesh
Aneesh Thakur, Mandeep Sharma, Vipin C. Katoch, Prasenjit Dhar, R. C. Katoch
. 2010; 3(9): 408-413.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome: revisited
Rinki Tiwari, Shikha Yadav, Ratna Thakur
. 2014; 3(2): 491-492.
- Predicting the conversion of laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: an experience in a tertiary care hospital of central India
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Sajith Babu S. M., A. P. S. Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(4): 1898-1900.
- Ruptured internal iliac artery aneurysm presenting with massive lower gastro intestinal haemorrhage
Mohim Thakur, Ravinder Vats, Deep Goel, V. P. Bhalla
. 2016; 3(4): 2320-2322.
- Isolated orbital myocysticercosis in a Muslim boy
Anita Thakur, Ruchika Agarwal, A. M. Jain, Nutan Saxena
. 2015; 3(9): 2485-2487.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- Sero-epidemiology of toxoplasmosis and associated risk factors among antenatal women in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Rana Pratap, Ahmad Nadeem Aslami, Manjushri, Narayan Prasad Sahu
. 2016; 4(11): 4742-4746.
- Urinary Tract Infection and its Management
Roja Sahu, Rajesh Kumar Sahoo, Shakti Ketan Prusty, Pratap Kumar Sahu
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2019; 10(1): 42-48.
- Nutritional composition of jujube fruit
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(6): 463-470.
- A Death Audit of H1N1 Influenza Cases in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan (Current Out Break - 2017)
Ashish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan KaushikAshish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 380-384.
- Development, characterization and cytotoxicity evaluation of Gingko biloba extract (EGB761) loaded microemulsion for intra-nasal application
Manisha Singh, Surya Pratap Singh, R. Rachana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 024-034.
- A comparative study of endotracheal intubation as per intubation difficulty score, using Airtraq and McCoy laryngoscopes with manual-in-line axial stabilization of cervical spine in adult patients
Nilesh Sarvaiya, Deepali Pankaj Thakur, Bharati Anil Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3211-3218.
- A randomized study comparing rectally administered misoprostol after spinal anesthesia versus intramuscular oxytocin for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in caesarean section
Madhuri Alwani, Swapnil Singh, Ratna Thakur, Sunita Mishra
. 2014; 3(3): 512-515.
- Evaluation of primary anastomosis in prepared/unprepared colo-rectal surgeries, and correlation with physiological and operative severity score for the enumeration of mortality and morbidity scoring
Jitin Bajaj, Dileep S. Thakur, Deepti B. Sharma, Dhananjaya Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 1364-1367.
- Spectrum of perforation peritonitis in Kashmir: a prospective study at our tertiary care centre
Mir Mujtaba Ahmad, Mumtazudin Wani, Hanief Mohamed Dar, Sajad A. Thakur, Hilal A. Wani, Irfan Nazir Mir
. 2015; 2(3): 381-384.
- Are aggressive deliveries of very preterm babies justified?
Jijisha Ali, Roopa Padavagodu Shivananda, Rajeshwari G Bhat, Aiswarya Sankar, Pratap Kumar, Lavanya Rai
. 2016; 5(5): 1545-1548.
- Neonatal septicemia: isolates and their sensitivity pattern with emergence of Citrobacter septicemia
Ram Sunder Sharma, Manali Tiwari, Ram Pratap Bansal
. 2016; 4(4): 1128-1131.
- Isolation and characterization of antimycobacterial compounds from the leaf of Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.
R. Pratap Chandran, Dibu Divakaran, OSDD Consortium
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 217-222.
- Study of maternal and prenatal outcome in pregnant women with acute hepatitis E viral infection
Sunita Mishra, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ratna Thakur, Sindhuja Tiwari
. 2016; 5(7): 2300-2303.
- Intradiscal injection of oxygen-ozone and intraforaminal steroid for the treatment of prolapsed intervertebral disc: 4 years follow up
Asmita Karnalkar, Pratap Karnalkar
. 2015; 3(12): 3848-3852.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Ethnobotanical study of wild vegetables used by rural communities of
Kannauj district, Uttar Pradesh, India
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(10): 760-766.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Relationship of decreased amniotic fluid and perinatal outcome: a comparative study
Menka Verma, Surbhi Gupta, Meenu Vashist Ahuja, Charu Pratap
. 2016; 4(9): 4093-4096.
- Sero-Prevalence of Mycobacterium Avium Subspecies Paratuberculosis Infection in Gaddi Goats of Himachal Pradesh
Monika Thakur, Madhulina Maity, Vipan Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 280-288.
- Role of maternal weight gain on perinatal outcome
Madhuri Alwani, Avneet Arora, Ratna Thakur
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 30-32.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of contraception among married women
Bhabani Pegu, Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur, Nalini Sharma, Ahanthem Santa Singh
. 2014; 3(2): 385-388.
- Impact of a clinic based literacy intervention Reach Out and Read (ROR) modelled program on preschool children in India
Geetika Srivastava, Shrish Bhatnagar, Hammad Khan, Savitri Thakur, Kabeer A. Khan, Brig T. Prabhakar
. 2015; 2(4): 345-348.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Effect of Inclusion of Karanj Seed Cake (Pongamia glabra vent) on the Nutritive Value of Concentrate Mixtures in Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, B.S. Venkatarami Reddy, T.M. Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 129-134.
- A comparative study of profile of infections in diabetic and non-diabetic Patients
Soeb Jankhwala, Suman Singh, Sarita Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 982-985.
- Analysis of caesarean rate, indications and complications: review from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav, Bhumika Thakur
. 2016; 5(10): 3326-3329.
- Comparison of three clinical and three ultrasonic equations in predicting fetal birth weight
Renuka Malik, Pooja Thakur, Garima Agarwal
. 2016; 5(1): 210-216.
- Adaptation of Murrah Cross Buffalo towards Heat Stress by Nutritional and Managemental Interventions at Coastal Climate of Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Sanjay Kumar Udhawar, Narendra Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 167-171.
- Status of Dairy Production in Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Muthu Karunakaran, Narendra Pratap Singh, Anuradha Naik
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 98-104.
- Comparison of serum calcium and magnesium levels between preeclamptic and normotensive healthy pregnant women
Shilpa Mittal, M. K. S. Shaikh, Ratna Thakur, Darshana Jain
. 2014; 3(4): 959-962.
- A study of incidence of congenital anomalies in newborn: a hospital based study
Nivedita Prashar, Shashi Gupta, Reeta Thakur, Preeti Sharma, Gopal Sharma
. 2016; 4(6): 2050-2053.
- Analysis of cardiac autonomic modulation in normotensive obese and eutrophic adults of Nepal
Ram Lochan Yadav, Rita Khadka, Kopila Agrawal, Dilip Thakur, Deepak Sharma, Dev Kumar Shah, Prakash Kumar Yadav, Niraj Khatri Sapkota, Bishnu Hari Paudel, Md. Nazrul Islam
. 2016; 4(1): 105-110.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- Abelmoschus moschatus extract reverses altered pain and neurohistology of a rat with developmental exposure of fluoride
Kurmeti Sudhakar, Mesram Nageshwar, Karnati Pratap Reddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 94-104.
- Histomorphological Studies of Liver in Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Pravin Narayan Thakur, P. J. Kapadnis, Devendra Saran
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 214-220.
- Meat inspection and animal welfare practices: Evidences from north-western Himalayan region, India
Devesh Thakur, R K Ravikumar, Pranav Kumar, Atul Gupta, Alok Sharma, Shivani Katoch, Vinod Kumar Bodh
. 2012; 5(12): 718-722.
- Angiogenic factors in relation to embryo implantation
Azadeh Bagheri, Yousef Rezaei Chianeh, Pratap Kumar, Pragna Rao
. 2014; 3(4): 872-879.
- Community Based Planned Intervention Targetting Perceptions, Attitudes and Health Seeking Behaviour Regarding Cancers in New Delhi: The Study Protocol
Tulika Seth, Atul Kotwal, Rakesh Thakur, GK Rath, DN Sharma, Jitendra Nagpal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 323-330.
- Evaluation of cervical smear in high risk women
Bhabani Pegu, Mukul Chandra Das, Javed Ali, Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur
. 2014; 2(3): 1138-1140.
- Analysis of various criteria for identification of severe acute maternal morbidity in a rural tertiary health care centre: A prospective one year study
Beenu Kushwah, Alok Pratap Singh, Papy Natung
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 330-334.
- Improved access to safe blood must be prioritized as a core component of comprehensive efforts to prevent maternal deaths in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Pratap kumar Sahoo, Sunil Saxena Raj, Suneedh Manthri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1208-1214.
- Maternal morbidity due to unsafe medical abortion in rural practice is just the tip of the iceberg: is it really preventable?
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, Hemlata Thakur, Sachin Pandey
. 2015; 4(1): 56-60.
- Nutrient Sparing Effect Of Detoxified Karanj Seed Cake in Ration Of Growing Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, BSV Reddy, TM Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 65-70.
- Clinical analysis of vulvar cancer
Raghvendra Thakur, Zheng Xuehua, Zhang Mengli, Wu Yanjun, Tian Yuan, Zheng Guiying
. 2013; 2(3): 268-276.
- Operationalizing First Referral Units (FRUs) in Jharkhand, India: Experiences from an operations research
Pratap Kumar Sahoo, Suneedh Manthri, Raj Panda, Sunil Saksena Raj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1000-1006.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practice among tribal women in Bhatar block of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Swapnil Shivam, Rupali Pitamber Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 324-326.
- Effect of Probiotic Supplementation in Broiler Birds Offered Feed Formulated with Lower Protein Densities
Shivani Katoch, Sidharath Dev Thakur, Rajesh Rajput
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 90-102.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW