6 articles found.
- Impact of weekly once contact class for pulmonary rehabilitation program for improving the quality of life in chronic respiratory disease patients
Vanitha Gnanasoundran Sundarasamy, Thanigaivelan Dhandayuthapany, Reuben Jesudasan, Dassaradane kaliappane, Rajesh Rethinavel, Revathy Subramaniyan
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3697-3703.
- Study on the factors associated with low birth weight among newborns delivered in a tertiary-care hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka
Kotabal Rajashree, Hebballi L Prashanth, Ratnagaran Revathy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1287-1290.
- A randomized comparative study to assess the efficacy of topical luliconazole versus topical clotrimazole in tinea corporis and tinea cruris
Lakshmi Prabha M, Meenakshi B, Nirmala Devi P, Ezhil Ramya J, Revathy Balan C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 756-762.
- COVID 19 knowledge, misconceptions and practices among the non-medical college students in Tamil Nadu
Vijayalakshmi Dhanaraj, Gowdhaman Natarajan, J. Asha, P. R. Revathy, Divya Mohan, Jayasimha Raj Udayakumar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 77-83.
- Is iodine deficiency still a big threat? A descriptive cross-sectional study on iodine deficiency disorders among children aged 612 years in Shimoga district, Karnataka, India
Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar, R Revathy, Manu Krishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 365-368.