6 articles found.
- Role of mycorrhiza and its associated bacteria on plant growth promotion and nutrient management in sustainable agriculture
Debasis Mitra, Navendra Uniyal, P. Panneerselvam, Ansuman Senapati, A. N. Ganeshamurthy, Vikas and Divya Jain
International Journal Of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences. 2019; 1(1): 1-10.
- Genetic variation between Xylocarpus spp. (Meliaceae) as revealed by
Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) markers
Umesh R. Pawar, Jitha Baskaran, I. Paul Ajithkumar, Rajaram Panneerselvam*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(8): 597-604.
- Triazole compounds alters the antioxidant and osmoprotectant status in drought stressed Helianthus annuus L. plants
Gabriel Amalan Rabert, Paramasivam Manivannan, Ramamurthy Somasundaram, Rajaram Panneerselvam
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(3): 265-276.
- In-vitro Screening for Acetylcholinesterase enzyme Inhibition potential and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk: Therapeutic lead for Alzheimers disease
Sivaraman Dhanasekaran, Panneerselvam Perumal, Muralidharan Palayan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 012-016.
- Heart rate variability among reproductive and postmenopausal women
Nirmala Natarajan, Lakshmipriya Panneerselvam, Latha Radhakrishnan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1132-1135.
- A study on antidepressant-like effect of dihydroxy flavones in mice and their mechanisms involved
Nithya Panneerselvam, Jaikumar Shanmugasundaram, Viswanathan Subramanian, Parimala Kadhirvelu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 940-946.