|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Dynamic Postural Control Assessment with Star Excursion Balance Test among Chronic Ankle Instability and Healthy Asymptomatic Participants
P. Ratan Khuman, Lourembam Surbala, Thongam Kamlesh
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(2): 55-64.
- Pilates in Functional Balance and Quality of Life in Sub-Acute Stroke Subjects – A Randomized Controlled Study
Lourembam Surbala, P Ratan Khuman, Gopal Nambi S, Satani Kalpesh
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 204-211.
- Pattern of care and epidemiology of brain metastasis over past 10 years: A retrospective study from tertiary cancer center
Shatarupa Dutta, Anjan Bera, Srikrishna Mandal, Debojyoti Manna, Aparajita Sadhya, Linkon Biswas, Jayita Saha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 84-88.
- Comparison of result and outcome of conventional and hypofractionated radiotherapy in post-operative breast cancer patients
Pabitra Das, Tapas Kumar Das, Arpan Jana, Phalguni Gupta, Poulami Gupta, Sunita Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 452-456.
- Palliative radiotherapy in locally advanced and metastatic carcinoma of lung with two radiotherapy regimens: A randomized comparative study from tertiary health-care cancer center
Anjan Bera, Priyanka Das, Shatarupa Dutta, Chandrima Banerjee, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 975-980.
- Epidemiology of cervical cancer: A retrospective study in tertiary health-care center in Kolkata over one decade
Linkon Biswas, Anjan Bera, Debojyoti Manna, Srikrishna Mondal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 971-974.
- Concurrent chemoradiation with paclitaxel in locally advanced head and neck cancer: A feasibility study from tertiary cancer care center
Anjan Bera, Chandrima Banerjee, Shatarupa Dutta, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 991-995.
- Concurrent chemoradiation with paclitaxel versus cisplatin in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients – A prospective comparative study
Tapas Kumar Das, Kaustav Chatterjee, Sunita Das, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 97-100.
- NEW STRATEGY FOR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES OF THE RURAL MASS
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 1982; 1(2): 53-56.
- An Empirical Study on Factors Stimulating Consumer's Purchasing Behaviour amongst Varied Age Groups
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2020; 7(5): 2945-2951.
- A STUDY ON ROLE OF MSME IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL INDIA
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 2894-2901.
- Palliative head-and-neck radiotherapy with cyclical hypofractionated radiotherapy (Quad Shot): A single-institutional experience
Sumitava De, Saptarshi Banerjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 56-60.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder carcinoma for organ preservation: A feasibility study from tertiary care center
Anjan Bera, Shatarupa Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 868-871.
- A Qualitative Study on Experience of Stigma and Discrimination in Health Care Sector among PLHA Attending VCTC of New Civil Hospital and GSNP+ of Surat
Bharat H Patel, Ratan K Srivastava, Rashmi Sharma, Mohua Moitra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 82-87.
- Study on the vaccination and medication program in commercial broiler farming at farmer’s level
MR Islam Ratan, MH Ali, Most. Sumona Akter, SM Bulbul, Md. Shawkat Ali, N Sakib, S Sarker, Md.Yousuf Ali
. 2018; 4(1): 141-148.
- Isolated plexiform neurofibroma in a patient with Tuberous Sclerosis-a rare association
Joyeeta Chowdhury*, Loknath Ghoshal, Subhomay Neogi
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2017; 7(1): 11-12.
- HYPOLIPIDEMIC POTENTIALS OF METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF TECOMA STANS LINN LEAVES IN RATS FEED WITH HIGH CHOLESTEROL
SAUMYA GUPTA, RATAN GUPTA, SANTOSH KUMAR, BHANU PRATAP SHUKLA
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 343-355.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Incidence of dermatophytosis in canine cases presented at Apollo Veterinary College, Rajashtan, India
Rakhi Gangil, Pankaj Dutta, Ruchi Tripathi, Rajesh Singathia, Ratan Lal Lakhotia
. 2012; 5(11): 682-684.
- Short chain linear and cyclic cationic peptide designed from Cecropin B: Synthesis and anticancer activity
Ravi Dutt Sharma, Jainendra Jain, Ratan Lal Khosa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(8): 1-10.
- Prospective study of surgical site infection in laparotomy wounds with antibiotic lavage
Sajib Chatterjee, Amrit Khaitan, Susmita Bhattacharya, Sougata Samanta, Asis Kumar Saha
. 2016; 3(4): 2221-2226.
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on hemodynamic stability during laparoscopic surgeries: A randomized double-blind controlled trial
Vipin Singh, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2555-2559.
- An intervention to improve the knowledge of anganwadi workers pertaining to growth monitoring in rural areas of Varanasi district, India
Chandra Prabha, Ratan K. Srivastava, G. P. Singh, S. P. Singh, Manoj Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 4(6): 2030-2038.
- Maternal anaemia and its severity: an independent risk factor for preterm delivery and adverse neonatal outcome
Kumari Usha Rani, Jyoti Gupta, Ratan Gupta, Kailash Chander Aggarwal
. 2014; 3(2): 325-329.
- A randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol tablet and intracervical dinoprostone gel in labor induction of women with prolonged pregnancies
Apurba Mandal, Shibram Chattopadhyay, Snehamoy Choudhuri, Samaresh Malo, Kajal Patra, Sharmistha Ganguly, Debmalya Maiti
. 2016; 5(2): 343-348.
- Preparation and storage stability of meat spread developed from spent hens
Ashish Kumar, S.K. Mendiratta, Arup Ratan Sen, Kandeepan G., Suman Talukder, Heena Sharma, Arvind Soni, Irshad A. , Sanjay Kumar
. 2015; 8(5): -.
- Toxicopathological changes on wistar rat after multiple exposures to acetamiprid
Samiran Mondal, Ratan Chandra Ghosh, Shiv Shanakar Karnam, Kamal Purohit
. 2014; 7(12): -.
- A prospective study to assess the predictive factors of radiation-induced oral mucositis in head-and-neck carcinoma and its impact on treatment outcome: Long-term results and lessons learned
Avik Maji, Bidyut Mandal, Abhishek Basu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 209-213.
- Haematological Profile in Calves of Kosali Breed of Cattle in Their Native Tract
Deepti Kiran Barwa, Asit Jain, Tripti Jain, Mohan Singh, Kishore Mukherjee, Ratan Chandra Ghosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 206-211.
- An observational, cross-sectional study on hematological abnormalities in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on metformin for 5years or more in a tertiary care center
Mounam Chattopadhyay , Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Hridish Narayan Chakravarti, Rina Barman, Soumyadeep Ghosh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(3): 121-124.
- An evaluation of the diagnostic acumen of noninvasive CT angiography for assessment of abdominal aorta and lower extremity vasculature, using mutli-slice computed tomogaphic acquisition and post processing for vessel analysis
Tushant Kumar, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav, Hira Lal, Arvind Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2118-2124.
- EVALUATION OF SABACUTE BISPHENOL A TOXCITY ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Shiv Shankar Karnam, Ratan Chandra Ghosh, Samiran Mondal, Mrityunjoy Mondal
. 2015; 8(6): -.
- Composite index of anthropometric failure and its important correlates: a study among under-5 children in a slum of Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Aparajita Dasgupta, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo, Pranita Taraphadar, P S Preeti, Dhiraj Biswas, Amitava Kumar, Ishita Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 414-419.