|5 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Edible Camphor-induced Histopathological Changes in Hippocampus and Cerebral Cortex Following Oral Administration into Rats
Oluwatobi T Somade, Damilola M. Ogunberu, Toyin T. Fakayode, Adeola O. Animashaun
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 7-11.
- Quercetin, a natural phytochemical and antioxidant protects against sodium azide-induced hepatic and splenic oxidative stress in rats
Oluwatobi Temitope Somade, Oluseyi Adeboye Akinloye, Michael Oluwayemi Adeyeye, Gbenga Daniel Fabunmi, Olakunle Opeoluwa Idowu, Funmilayo Oluwaseun Badmus, Barakat Oluwatoyin Salaudeen
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2015; 4(3): 69-74.
- Effect of edible camphor administrations on levels of steroid and thyroid hormones in male wistar rats
Oluwatobi T Somade, Regina N Ugbaja, Abdullahi A Adebayo
American Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2017; 1(1): 27-34.
- Assessment of Cardiovascular Fitness of Patients with Pulmonary Tuberculosis Using Six Minute Walk Test
Rufus Adesoji Adedoyin, Gregory Efosa Erhabor, Oluwatobi Daniel Ojo, Chidozie Emmanuel Mbada, Taofeek Oluwole Awotidebe, Daniel Osagbemworhue Obaseki,Olayinka Omotesho Awofolu
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2010; 9(2): 99-106.
- Anti-nociceptive and anti- inflammatory activities of the methanol extract of Waltheria americana leaf in experimental animals.
Idowu Olumorin Owemidu, Mujeedat Adebukola Olubori, Oluwaseun Samuel Faborode, Oluwatobi Stephen Oloyede, Samuel Adetunji Onasanwo
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2018; 9(2): 47-54.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW