|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Psychometric qualities of the 9 item Patient Doctor Relationship Questionnaire in stable Nigerian patients with schizophrenia
Olutayo Aloba Aloba, Olufemi Esan, Taiwo Alimi
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 112-117.
- The Beck Hopelessness Scale: Factor structure, validity and reliability in a non-clinical sample of student nurses in South-western Nigeria
Olutayo Aloba, Oluwaseyi Olabisi, Olayinka Ajao, Tolulope Aloba
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 58-65.
- Prevalence and factors associated with depressive symptoms among Yoruba adults in a semi-urban community in South-Western Nigeria
Adesanmi Akinsulore, Olapeju A Esimai, Olusegun Tope Afolabi, Olutayo Olubunmi Aloba, Boladale Moyosore Mapayi
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(3): 81-86.
- Gastrointestinal Parasites of Sheep and Goats in Gwagwalada Area Council, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria; with a special reference to sex, breed and age
Olorunfemi C. Jegede, Ayegba A. Adejoh, Sylvester S. Obeta, Olutayo D. Olayemi
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2015; 46(1): 170-176.
- Evaluation of Cissus populnea gum as a directly compressible matrix system for tramadol hydrochloride extended-release tablet
Olutayo Ademola Adeleye, Mbang N. Femi-Oyewo, Michael A. Odeniyi, Tolulope O. Ajala
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 105-111.
- Antidiabetic and antioxidant effects of Croton lobatus l. in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
Taiye Remi Fasola, Blessing Ukwenya, Ademola Adetkunbo Oyagbemi, Temidayo Olutayo Omobowale, Temitayo Olabisi Ajibade
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 364-371.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW