|27 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of HIV control measures in rural communities in Osun state. South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Olarewaju Abiodun Oluwatoyin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 243-248.
- Knowledge, attitude and risky sexual behaviour on HIV/AIDS amongst commercial motorcyclists in Osogbo, Osun State, South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday, Odu Olusola, Bamidele James, Olarewaju Abiodun
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 104-109.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- HIV Preventive Measures among Adolescents Attending Secondary Schools in an Urban Community in Southwestern Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, James Olusegun Bamidele, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju, Saliu Abdulsalam
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1614-26.
- Effects of Neck Stabilization Exercise on Pain, Disability, Craniovertebral Angle and Psychological Status in Patient with Non-Specific Chronic Neck Pain
Ashiyat Kehinde Akodu, Fatima Abiodun Odunsi, Suleiman Olayiwola Giwa
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2018; 6(1): 10-15.
- Perceived obstacles to optimal detection of tuberculosis cases among PHC workers in Osun and Oyo state, Southwest Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Adebimpe Wasiu Olalekan, Tosin Awelle Idaboh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 504-509.
- Private pharmacists and tuberculosis control: a survey of case detection skills in Osogbo, South Western, Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Tosin Awelle Idaboh, Olalekan Wasiu Adebimpe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 510-513.
- Contraceptive uptake among women attending family planning clinic in a Nigerian tertiary health facility: a 6 year review
Adebimpe O. Ijarotimi, Babatola Bakare, Olusegun O. Badejoko, Akintunde O. Fehintola, Olabisi M. Loto, Earnest O. Orji, Abiodun S. Adegoke
. 2015; 4(3): 721-724.
- Safety in the Working Environment– The Place of Post Exposure Prophylaxis against HIV Infection.
Salami, Taofik, Atanda, Titilope,, Samuel, Sunday, Olowo,, Olarewaju, David, Olaniyi,, Omeife, Henry,, Ozeigbe, Odigie, Enahoro,, Momoh, Mojeed
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2010; 9(6): 655-664.
- Breastfeeding profile and practice of Nigerian mothers: a cross-sectional survey
Chidozie Emmanuel Mbada, Adekemi Eunice Olowokere, Joel Olayiwola Faronbi, Funmilola Adenike Faremi, Monisola Omoyeni Oginni, Folasade Christianah Oyinlola-Aromolaran, Emmanuel Abiodun Odeyemi, Oluwakemi Ajoke Augustine
. 2014; 3(4): 969-976.
- Perception of senior resident doctors in Nigeria about lassa fever
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Ayodeji Kayode Adefemi
American Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 2017; 1(1): 27-34.
- Gestational headaches: characteristics and influencing factors in South-Western Nigeria
Philip Babatunde Adebayo, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olukayode Abayomi, Adeseye Abiodun Akintunde
. 2014; 3(3): 678-683.
- Toxic metals levels in cord and maternal blood and possible association with low birth weight of babies
Osaretin James Agbonlahor, Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Andrew Ehiozee Evbuomwan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 9-14.
- Health risk assessments of some toxic metals in stockfish sold in Nigeria.
Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Blessing Ehiaghe Omongbale
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2016; 5(1): 13-17.
- Seminal plasma caspase 3, cytochrome c and total antioxidant capacity in
oligospermic males and association with sperm indices
Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Happy Ngozi Chima, Muhammed Ahmed
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(4): 168-171.
- Critical review of hypercalcemia
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Tochi Faith Nwosu
. 2017; 7(1): 3-8.
- Effects of Temperature on Morphological, Structural and Optical Characteristics of CdTe Films for PV Applications
Mufutau Abiodun Salawu, Aderemi Babatunde Alabi, Joshua Toyin Adeleke, Hassan Taiwo Sulu, Salihu Bolaji Sharafa
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2019; 27(1): 10-16.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal symptoms and related drug use among pregnant women of South-Western Nigeria
Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun, Adeniyi Olanipekun Fasanu, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olayinka Gbenga Stanley
. 2015; 4(5): 1464-1470.
- Association of seminal plasma cadmium levels with semen quality in non-occupationally exposed infertile Nigerian males
Mathias Abiodun Emokpae, Christian Ajiri Adobor
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(1): 40-43.
- Review on diagnosis of acute pancreatitis
Ikenna Kingsley Uchendu, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Oliver Chukwuma Orji, Mercillina Chioma Offor, Tochi Faith Nwosu
. 2017; 7(2): 76-81.
- CD47 IS UP-REGULATED ON LEUKAEMIA CELLS TO AVOID APOPTOSIS IN VITRO
IKENNA KINGSLEY UCHENDU, OLIVER CHUKWUMA ORJI, CHIDOZIE ELOCHUKWU AGU, BLESSING ELUKE CHEKWUBE, TOCHI FAITH NWOSU
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 99-103.
- Prevention of unintended pregnancies in Nigeria; the effect of socio-demographic characteristic on the knowledge and use of emergency contraceptives among female university students
Olumide A. Abiodun, John Sotunsa, Olusoji Jagun, Bukola Faturoti, Franklin Ani, Imaralu John, Agboola Taiwo, Ogechukwu Taiwo
. 2015; 4(3): 755-764.
- Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of crude methanolic extracts of Glycine max (soy bean) on high cholesterol diet-fed albino rats
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley, Onwukwe Okechukwu Steven, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Oliver Chukwuma Orji, Blessing Eluke Chekwube, Tochi Faith Nwosu
. 2017; 7(1): 34-40.
- Effects of ethanol extract of Tridax procumbens on spermiogram and reproductive hormones in Wistar rat
Olukayode Gbolahan AKINTUNDE, Abimbola Adetokunbo OLOYE, Abiodun Seun ADETOMIWA, Wuraola Omolola SOBULOYE, Charles O. OLAIYA
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 15(3): 25-31.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.
- Respiratory symptoms and peak expiratory flow among sawmill workers in south western Nigeria
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adenike I Olugbenga-Bello, James O Bamidele, Olugbemiga L Abodunrin, Olukemi A Sabageh
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(3): 141-146.
- Ameliorative potential of Aframomum melegueta extract in cadmium-induced hepatic damage and oxidative stress in male Wistar rats
Babatunji Emmanuel Oyinloye, Basiru Olaitan Ajiboye, Oluwafemi Adeleke Ojo, Habiba M. Musa, Sunday Amos Onikanni, Abiodun Ayodele Ojo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 094-099.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW