|25 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Enteric Fever presenting as Palatal palsy , Cerebellar ataxia and Severe Thrombocytopenia: A case report
Nivedita Sharma, Piyush Gautam, Naveen Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 407-408.
- Immunization Status of One to Six Year Old Children Covered Under Integrated Child Development Scheme in Berhampur Municipal Area, Odisha
Gurukrushna Mohapatra , Lomapada Nayak, Nivedita Karmee, R M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 732-735.
- Prevalent Addictions and HIV Related High Risk Behaviour Among Construction Site Workers at a Medical College & Hospital in Kolkata
Fasihul Akbar, Manish Kumar Singh, Nivedita Das, Sujishnu Mukhopadhyay, Supantha Chaterjee, Debabani Biswas
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 329-333.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of pregnant women regarding anemia, iron rich diet and iron supplements and its impact on their hemoglobin levels
Nivedita K., Fatima Shanthini N.
. 2016; 5(2): 425-431.
- Scar endometriosis following hysterotomy: a case report
Sasikala K, Nivedita Krishnamoorthy, Shivaranjani KS
. 2014; 3(3): 854-856.
- Ruptured ectopic pregnancy in rudimentary horn
Nivedita A. Goverdhan, Alka Patankar
. 2016; 5(4): 1247-1250.
- Role of transvaginal sonography and hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding: does the diagnostic yield increase by combining transvaginal sonography, hysteroscopy and biopsy?
Nivedita Krishnamoorthy, Fatima Shanthini N
. 2014; 3(4): 919-923.
- Why women seek abortion? a qualitative study on perspectives of rural women on abortion and contraception
Fatima Shanthini Navis, Nivedita Krishnamoorthy, Amol Dongre
. 2015; 4(4): 1153-1157.
- Decreased Baroreceptor Refl ex Sensitivity in First-degree Relatives of Type 2 Diabetics is Linked to Sympathovagal Imbalance and Cardiovascular Risks
Gopal Krushna Pal, Pravati Pal, Nivedita Nanda, Venugopal Lalitha,Avupati Naga Syamsunder, Kuppusamy Saranya, Jagadeeswaran Indumathy, Allampalli Sirisha,Gopalakrishna Jayakrishnan
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(2): 43-49.
- Use of ozone in healing failed pectoralis major myocutaneous advancement flap
Titiksha T. Pol, Mariya P. Jiandani, Sushama Gajakos, Nivedita Shahane, Vibhavari R. Koli
. 2016; 4(6): 2487-2490.
- Comparative evaluation of NESTROFT and RDW as screening tests for beta thalassemia trait in pregnancy
Pritibala Patel, Nivedita Sarda, Renu Arora, Harsha Shailesh Gaikwad
. 2015; 4(2): 424-428.
- Secondary recurrent miscarriage and sex of previous child
Deepali Raina, Nivedita Prashar, Gopal Sharma
. 2016; 5(5): 1621-1624.
- Knowledge and attitude regarding obstetric ultrasound among pregnant women: a cross sectional study
Nivedita Krishnamoorthy, Ananthi Kasinathan
. 2016; 5(7): 2192-2195.
- A study of incidence of congenital anomalies in newborn: a hospital based study
Nivedita Prashar, Shashi Gupta, Reeta Thakur, Preeti Sharma, Gopal Sharma
. 2016; 4(6): 2050-2053.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Poor Iodine Nutrition in Rural South Odisha: A Comparative Study between Coastal and Hilly Districts
Jaya Singh Kshatri, Nivedita Karmee, Radha M Tripathy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 41-46.
- Biochemical assessment of the hepatic functions of the petrol pump workers of Jaipur city
Rahul, Nivedita Gupta, Sangeeta Vyas, Manisha Sankhla, Poonam Punjabi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1099-1103.
- Lipid profile and hs-CRP levels in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism
Parveen Sharma, Nivedita Prashar, Gopal Sharma, Hardeep Singh, Rashmi Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1233-1236.
- Prevalence and antibiogram of bacterial pathogens causing urinary tract infection in a tertiary care hospital
Nivedita Thass, Manoj Kumar, Ravinder Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 53-57.
- Histopathological study of ectopic endocervical pregnancy - a rare case report
Rimi Pandey, Padam Kumari Agarwal, Nivedita Yadav, Vaishali Jain
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2019; 3(2): 83-86.
- Awareness and attitude about carcinoma cervix and human papillomavirus vaccine: A cross-sectional study among undergraduate female medical students
Radha Madhab Tripathy, Nivedita Karmee, Kabita Behera, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 80-85.
- Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles by Azadirachta indica Leaf Extract and Coating with Morinda citrifolia Fruit Extract: Their Characterization
Debi Prasad Mishra, Sudhir R Rajurkar, Nivedita Mishra, Nitin D Jadhav, Bhagirath V Ballurkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 205-219.
- Association of Anthropometric Measurements with Angiographic findings among Diabetic Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Shaheena Yassir, Prabha Adhikari , Nivedita L Rao, Prashanth R M
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(1): 39-43.
- Quality of Life of HIV/AIDS Patients: The Influence of CD4 Count on It
Supantha Chatterjee, Fasihul Akbar, Nivedita Das, Kuntala Ray, Sanjib Bandyopadhyay, Manish Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 859-863.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Dyslipidemia and its predictors among adult population: A community‑based study
Aparajita Dasgupta, Keya Roy, Nivedita Roychoudhury, Shibani Datta, Lina Bandyopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 280-285.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW