|115 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Is peer-assisted learning a more acceptable and innovative modality to teach clinical skills among learners? – An interventional study
Pansy Lyall, Nidhi Sehgal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1076-1079.
- Haematological and hypoglycemic potential Anethum graveolens seeds extract in normal and diabetic Swiss albino mice
. 2013; 6(8): 502-507.
- Rupture uterus following blunt trauma at 16 weeks gestation
Jasmeen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal
. 2012; 1(1): 64-66.
- UNILATERAL ANKYLOSIS OF SACROILIAC
JOINT: A CASE REPORT
ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.VERMA, R.K.DIWAN & GARIMA SEHGAL
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 17-19.
- A RARE VARIATION OF SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
Rakesh Kumar Diwan, Jyoti Chopra, Anitarani, Archana Rani, Garima Sehgal , Ak Srivastava
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 22-24.
- Pregnancy following re-stenosis of complete transverse vaginal septum
Alka Sehgal, Shikha Rani, Navneet Takkar
. 2013; 2(2): 229-230.
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome with unilateral polycystic kidney disease: a rare presentation
Shiv Charan, Rakesh Chander, Hasimran Jeet Singh, Inderpal Singh, Rishabh Sehgal
. 2016; 4(5): 1760-1762.
- Relationship between shopping motivations of shoppers for processed food and retail format choice
Dr. Nidhi, Shivani
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2765-2777.
- The Engimatic WNT signaling and Mesenchymal stem cell Adipogenesis: Implications for Metabolic Disorders
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2014; 1(4): 121-125.
- Primary ovarian carcinoid: a case report
Jameen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal, Vidhu Jaswal
. 2015; 4(5): 1546-1548.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL BIAS AND FINANCIAL RISK TOLERANCE OF MUTUAL FUND INVESTORS - A SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW
Nidhi jain, Dr Bikrant kesari
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 1886-1897.
- Hematological alterations in broiler chicks during different seasons supplemented with herbal formulations
Nidhi Singh1, J.P.Singh2 and M.K.S. Rajput3
. 2008; 1(4): 110-112.
- Comparative Study of AODV and DSR Routing Protocols for MANET: Performance Analysis
Nidhi Goyal, Dr. Naveen Hemrajani
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2012; 1(1): 67-71.
- Effect of Prill Fat Supplementation on Hormones, Milk Production and Energy Metabolites during Mid Lactation in Crossbred Cows
Mahendra Singh, J.P. Sehgal, A K Roy, Sujata Pandita
. 2014; 7(6): -.
- Correlates of Change in CD4 Count among the HIV Patients at Antiretroviral Treatment Centres in India: Cross Sectional Analysis of Secondary Data
Ram C Bajpai, Himanshu K Chaturvedi, Nidhi Bhatnagar, Ugra M Jha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 71-77.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Straight Leg Raise and Slump Stretching in Subjects with Low Back Pain with Adverse Neural Tension
Neha Malik, Chitra Kataria, Nidhi Bhatia Sachdev
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(1): 2-10.
- An unusual case of young stroke with dramatic recovery following intensive neurorehabilitation
Nittu Panjikaran, Raja lakshmi, Kurian Zachariah, Nidhi Rawat
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(1): 25-29.
- A Study of Superficial Mycoses with Clinical Mycological Profile in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Bhavsar Hitendra K, Modi Dhara J, Sood Nidhi K, Shah Hetal S
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 160-164.
- WOMEN IN DUAL ROLE; A SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE
Dr. Nidhi Tyagi, Dr. Radhey Shyam Jha, Abhinav Chaudhary, Sourabh Batar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1766-1772.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- PRELIMINARY QUALITY CONTROL PARAMETERS OF KAMSAHARITAKI AVALEHA AND ITS GRANULES.
Nidhi Khemuka, Galib Ruknuddin, B.J Patgiri, P K Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 8-13.
- Swyer syndrome presenting as primary infertility
Nidhi Chauhan, Surbhi Bhargava, Manpreet Anand
. 2015; 4(2): 499-501.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- A rare case of Meigs syndrome in pregnancy with bilateral ovarian masses
Veena Gupta, Nidhi Sachan
. 2016; 5(12): 4491-4492.
- Study of placentation and maternal and fetal outcomes in cases of 2 or more caesarean sections
Supriya Poonia, Meena Naresh Satia, Nidhi Bang
. 2016; 5(7): 2402-2406.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Total vaginal hysterectomy (TVH): outcome analysis of 108 cases at a tertiary centre
Monika Ramola, Divya Goswami, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Priyanka Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(11): 3679-3682.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge and attitude regarding antenatal care among primigravida mothers in selected government hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 651-654.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a diagnostic dilemma
Saha Pradip Kumar, Gupta Pratiksha, Goel Poonam, Sehgal Alka, Huria Anju, Shailja Kataria, Rimpy Tandon
. 2016; 5(2): 367-370.
- Adnexal torsion-symptoms, diagnosis and management: a review of literature
Nidhi Jain, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Anshika Lekhi
. 2016; 5(5): 1276-1284.
- Extreme cervical elongation
Hiremath PB, Nidhi Bansal, Reshma Hiremath
. 2014; 3(3): 777-779.
- A Study of Colonization with ESBL and Ampc E Coli in Gut of Patients of Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Sachin M. Patel, Nidhi Sood, Parul Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 278-280.
- Role of apoptotic index, mitotic index and MIB-1 antibody expression as biomarkers in preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of uterine cervix
Rashmi Chauhan, Nidhi Verma, S. P. Sharma, Ruchika Bhargava, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2093-2100.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Prevention of cancer cervix: developing a task force
A. Parimala, Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(8): 2515-2518.
- Screening of cancer cervix: Pap smear in rural India
Parimala A., Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(7): 2113-2115.
- The effectiveness of b-lynch sutures in management of atonic postpartum haemorrhage during caesarean section
Nidhi Kalkal, Meenal S. Sarmalkar, Arun H. Nayak
. 2016; 5(9): 2915-2920.
- An unusual complex mullerian anomaly: case report
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(6): 2026-2028.
- Vertical teaching principles: pregnancy induced hypertension
Nidhi Sharma, A. Parimala, Jayashree K. Shrinivasan, Sasireka P.
. 2016; 5(6): 1739-1743.
- Comparison between intravenous iron sucrose versus oral iron therapy in pregnant women with nutritional anemia: a prospective study
Archna Tandon, Vineeta Gupta, Priyanka Chaudhari, Nidhi Kumari
. 2016; 5(7): 2278-2281.
- Cervical ectopic pregnancy: ultrasound diagnosis and conservative management
Nidhi Chauhan, Priyanka Goyal, Arjun Lal, Jashan Chhatwal, Saba Shamim
. 2016; 5(10): 3613-3615.
- Recurrent hydatiform mole: a rare case report
Shaifali Kundan Patil, Jaishree G. Narshetty, Gursimran Baldev Singh, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal
. 2013; 2(3): 433-436.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count syndrome at a tertiary care centre in India
Nidhi O. Bang, Meena N. Satia, Supriya Poonia
. 2016; 5(7): 2407-2412.
- Endometrial carcinoma in young women: management options and its review
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Nidhi Jain, Sravani Chithra, Hena Kausar
. 2016; 5(4): 944-947.
- Study of antepartum haemorrhage and its maternal and perinatal outcome
Priyanka Tyagi, Nidhi Yadav, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3972-3977.
- Evaluation of risk of malignancy index as a diagnostic tool in cases with adnexal mass
Nidhi Kumari, Vineeta Gupta, Rashmi Kumari, Amrita Makhija
. 2016; 5(6): 1857-1861.
- Placental polyp: a diagnostic dilemma
Sravani Chithra. Ch, Rahul Manchanda, Anshika Lekhi, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(7): 2069-2073.
- Adenomatoid tumor of the uterus; report of a rare incidentaloma
Reetu Kundu, Harsh Mohan, Alka Sehgal, Navneet Takkar
. 2014; 3(3): 769-771.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy in fibroid uterus: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Divya Goswami, Monika Ramola, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 5(8): 2718-2722.
- Serum Sodium and Serum Potassium Changes during Transurethral Resection of Prostate Gland in Patients under Subarachnoid Block
Sunaina N Patel, Nidhi D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 322-325.
- A rare presentation of heteropagus conjoined twin: a case report with review of literature
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal, Tamanna Vinaik, Priyanka Pagare
. 2015; 4(3): 851-854.
- Study on role of rural health training centre (RHTC) as a supporting component to a primary health care system for NRHM programme in district Muzaffarnagar (UP)
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh, Anuradha Davey, Sujit Kumar Singh, Gagan Garg, Shruti Sehgal
. 2014; 2(2): 653-661.
- Conquering maternal mortality: skill development in medical curriculum
Parimala A, Nidhi Sharma, K. Jayashree
. 2016; 5(2): 441-444.
- Follicle stimulating hormone secreting pituitary adenoma: a challenging diagnosis
Madhuri Alap Mehendale, Nidhi Devendra Kalkal, Meenal Shailesh Sarmalkar, Arun Harishchandre Nayak
. 2015; 4(2): 493-496.
- A STUDY ON COMPARISON OF INTRAVENOUS DEXMEDETOMIDINE WITH INTRAVENOUS FENTANYL FOR SUPPRESSION OF HEMODYNAMIC RESPONSES TO LARYNGOSCOPY AND ENDOTRACHEAL INTUBATION DURING GENERAL ANAESTHESIA
Nidhi D Patel, Jignasa J Patel, Divyang D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 127-131.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- A retrospective comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in first and second stage caesarean section
Nidhi Jain, Prabha Lal
. 2016; 5(7): 2282-2286.
- Physiological cost index of different body mass index and age of an individual
Jigar N Mehta, Ashish V Gupta, Nidhi G Raval, Nishu Raval, Nidhi Hasnani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1313-1317.
- Characterization of 12S rRNA gene for meat identification of common wild and domestic small herbivores as an aid to wildlife forensic
Nidhi Rajput, A.B. Shrivastav, S.N.S. Parmar, Rakesh Ranjan, Sanjeev Singh, E. Joseph
. 2013; 6(5): 254-259.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Neglected vaginal pessary
Meenu Jain, Jyotsna Rani, Alka Sehgal
. 2014; 3(1): 291-292.
- Awareness of Diabetic Patients towards Diabetes Mellitus: A Survey Based Study
Anjali Singla, Taruna Sharma, Nidhi Kaeley
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 606-610.
- Normative data of peak expiratory flow rate in healthy school children of Ghaziabad city—a pilot study
Rinku Garg, Sharmila Anand, Ravi Kant Sehgal, Hari Pal Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 309-312.
- Distribution and prevalence of hypertension in school children of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Rinku Garg, Ravi Kant Sehgal, Sharmila Anand
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 361-366.
- A Study of Morbidity Pattern in Indoor Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Lucknow
Deepak Chopra, Shilpi Manchanda, Sakshi Manchanda, Nidhi Jauhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 169-173.
- A study of knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding biomedical waste management among the health-care workers in a multispeciality teaching hospital at Delhi
Ravi Kant Sehgal, Rinku Garg, Paramjit Singh Dhot, Parul Singhal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1540-1544.
- To study the role of visual inspection of cervix with acetic acid (VIA) in cervical cancer screening
Sunita Goyal, Pooja Tandon, Nidhi Bhutani, Bhupinder K. Gill
. 2014; 3(3): 684-687.
- An Epidemiological Cross-Sectional Comparative Study of Nutritional Status between Government and Private Primary School Children of Meerut City, Uttar Pradesh
Shruti Sehgal, Rama Shankar, Jai Vir Singh, Tauseef Alvi, Sangeeta Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 477-481.
- Molecular diagnosis of Benzimidazole resistance in Haemonchus contortus in sheep from different geographic regions of North India
Subhash Chandra, Arvind Prasad, Muthu Sankar, Nidhi Yadav, Sunita Dalal
. 2014; 7(5): -.
- Why newborns die? A self-audit
Benjamin M. Sagayaraj, Nidhi Sharma, Lal D. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-431.
- Revisiting the placental bed: a syndrome approach
Benjamin M. Sagayaraj, Nidhi Sharma, Lal D. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 424-427.
- An Overview of Livestock and Dairy sector: Strategies for Its Growth in Eastern Indian State of Bihar
Krishna Mohan Singh, Pushpa Singh, Nidhi Sinha, Nasim Ahmed
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(9): 13-24.
- A randomized study for two techniques of immediate post-partum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion in India
Nidhi Gupta, Renuka Sinha, Shashi Prateek, Abha Mangal
. 2014; 3(2): 398-402.
- A prospective study of different complications following laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Anshuman Aashu, Prosanta K. Bhattacharjee, Shyamal K. Halder, Nidhi
. 2016; 3(4): 2104-2108.
- Perinatal outcome in pregnancy induced hypertension cases at GMERS Medical College, Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study
Mayur R. Gandhi, Parul S. Jani, Uday M. Patel, C. R. Kakani, Nilesh C. Thakor, Nidhi Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 152-155.
- A Case series of Wickerhamomyces anomalus: An emerging fungal pathogen and an entity of concern for neonatal intensive care unit
Pradeep Paul, Nidhi Pandey, Munesh Kumar Gupta, Dhilip Kumar, Ragini Tilak
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(9): 78-82.
- A study of the morbidity profile of geriatric patients in rural areas of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Ravi Kant Sehgal, Rinku Garg, Sharmila Anand, Paramjit Singh Dhot, Parul Singhal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 176-180.
- Silymarin and naringenin protects nicotine induced oxidative stress in young rats
Anshu Jain, Nidhi Dwivedi, Rakesh Bhargava, Swaran J.S. Flora
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(1): 41-49.
- Differences in the Angiogenesis of Benign and Malignant Surface Epithelial Ovarian Tumors Demonstrated by Microvessel Density and Immunohistochemistry
Shelly Sehgal, Prashant Goyal, Reena Agarwal, Sompal Singh, Awanindra Kumar, Ruchika Gupta, Vinita Kumar, Dipti Agrawal
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 145-152.
- Study of prognostic factors associated with in hospital mortality in patients of liver cirrhosis with spontaneous bacterial peritonitis.
Kamaldeep Kaur, Inderpal Singh, Lovleen Bhatia, Gurpreet Singh, Manjinder Singh, Rishabh Sehgal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(12): 16-21.
- Giant Adrenal Myelolipoma with Cholelithiasis: A Real Troublemaker or an Innocent Bystander?
Saket Kumar, Nidhi Anand, Abhijit Chandra
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 436-439.
- Prevalence of prehypertension in students of a tertiary care institute of North India
Hitender Kumar, Nidhi Uniyal, Shalu Bawa, Santosh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 212-214.
- Development of Molecular Tools to Differentiate Indian Wild Pig (Sus scrofa cristatus) Meat from Exotic and Local Domestic Pig Meat
Kajal Kumar Jadav, Avadh Bihari Shrivastav, Nidhi Rajput
. 2013; 6(11): -.
- Chikungunya fever, a reemerging virus infection: Diagnosed by real-time polymerase chain reaction
Nidhi Barot, Umang Patel, Viral Pathak, Nruta Mehta, Priyanka Thaker
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 287-290.
- Detection of Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis (MAP) in Faeces of Buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis) from Malwa Region of Madhya Pradesh
G.P. Jatav, A.K. Jayraw, Nidhi Shrivastava, Ravi Sikrodia, Vivek Agrawal, S.K. Karmore
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 73-78.
- Changing food pattern in adolescents and impact on health
Himanshu A Joshi, Vijay J Jethva, Nidhi Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1442-1445.
- An analytical study of number, position, size and direction of nutrient foramina of femur
Nidhi Agrawal, Amrish Tiwari, Deepak C Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 489-492.
- Isolation and virtual screening of antimicrobial prodigiosin pigment from oxalotrophic Serratia marcescens OX_R strain
Mangesh V. Suryavanshi, Samadhan R. Waghmode, Nidhi Bharti, Prafulla B. Choudhari, Tejashri B. Hingamire, Yogesh S. Shouche
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 052-058.
- Isolation and adaptation of bovine herpes virus type 1 in embryonated chicken eggs and in madin–darby bovine kidney cell line
Devprabha Samrath, Sanjay Shakya, Nidhi Rawat, Varsha Rani Gilhare, Fateh Singh
. 2016; 9(2): -.
- Topography and indexing of nutrient foramina of tibia—a study in Vindhya region
Nidhi Agrawal, Amrish Tiwari, Arjun Singh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1000-1004.
- Drug prescription patterns in patients with Alzheimer’s disease in an urban neuro-specialty clinic in Western India
Anuradha Sujai Joshi, Henil Mayur Upadhyay, Nidhi Parekh, Savan Shah, Kinnari Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1073-1080.
- A Study of Method Development, Validation and Forced Degradation for Quantification of Buprenorphine Hydrochloride in a Microemulsion Formulation
Dhanashree Arun Mundhey, Vishal V. Rajkondawar, Anwar S. Daud, Nidhi P. Sapkal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 159-169.
- Low Antimicrobial Resistance of Shigella Isolates In a Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat- A 3 Year Study
Palak Rao, Asha Mandalia, Nidhi Sood, Parul Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 585-588.
- Prevalence of Depressive Disorders in Children with Specific Learning Disabilities
Mona P Gajre, Himali Meshram ,Neelkamal Soares,Ms Chedda Nidhi* Afreddy Anagha*
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(3): 105-108.
- Biochemical Changes in Crimean Congo Haemorrhagic Fever in Seropositive Bovine
Keshank Dave , Sunant Raval , Ghanshyam Mandali , Premdas Patel , Suchit Pandya , Nidhi Pandya ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(2): 74-77.