|131 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Correlation of waist circumference with metabolic syndrome in females attending gynaecology OPD at a tertiary care centre
Poonam Mathur , Pooja Mathur, Shambhavi Soni
. 2015; 4(2): 344-348.
- An observational study of effect on quality of life in perimenopausal females suffering from urinary incontinence
Pooja Mathur, Poonam Mathur, Meera Soni
. 2016; 5(2): 448-451.
- A case of ewings sarcoma involving mandible, an unusual site
Rishi Diwan, Manu Mathur, Devendra Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 150-151.
- Malignant phylloides tumour with giant cells & rhabdomyosarcomatous differentiation: A case report
Rishi Diwan, Manu Mathur, Devendra Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 147-149.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Haematological and hypoglycemic potential Anethum graveolens seeds extract in normal and diabetic Swiss albino mice
. 2013; 6(8): 502-507.
- Prevalence and pattern of anemia in the second and third trimester pregnancy in Western Rajasthan
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
. 2016; 4(11): 4797-4799.
- A study of cytological pattern of cervical papanicolaou smears in western Rajasthan, India
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rajat Tinna, Rahul Kakkar
. 2016; 5(9): 3186-3190.
- Chlorhexidine:The gold standard in chemical plaque control
Setu mathur, Tanu mathur,Rahul shrivastava, Rohit khatri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 45-50.
- Prospects and Ethical Concerns of Embryonic Stem Cells Research-A Review
C. S. Mukhopadhyay, Jayanti Tokas, P. D. Mathur
. 2011; 4(6): 281-286.
- INDIRECT COST AS HINDRANCE IN AVAILING DOTS FOR TUBERCULOSIS: IS THE TREATMENT TRULY FREE OF COST?
Srivastav Shalini, Mahajan Harsh, Mathur B P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 35-38.
- Psychosocial Assessment of Patients Attending Geriatrics OPD at Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 541-545.
- The Engimatic WNT signaling and Mesenchymal stem cell Adipogenesis: Implications for Metabolic Disorders
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2014; 1(4): 121-125.
- Trends in Authorship in an Indian Pediatric Dentistry Journal: Relevance of Matthew Effect
Jatinder Kaur Dhillon, Gauri Kalra, Ashutosh Sharma, Vijay Prakash Mathur
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(4): 288-290.
- Comparative Study of AODV and DSR Routing Protocols for MANET: Performance Analysis
Nidhi Goyal, Dr. Naveen Hemrajani
. 2012; 1(1): 67-71.
- Hematological alterations in broiler chicks during different seasons supplemented with herbal formulations
Nidhi Singh1, J.P.Singh2 and M.K.S. Rajput3
. 2008; 1(4): 110-112.
- Hydatid disease-still endemic in the southern region of state of rajasthan: a clinical study carried out in tertiary care hospital
P. N. Mathur, Suman Parihar, C. P. Joshi, J. L. Kumawat
. 2016; 3(4): 1802-1805.
- Wheat Grass-A Wonder Herb
Mohit Sareen, Pallavi Baghla, Payal Dhaka, Ena Mathur, Poonam Sobti, Sarang Khajuria
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2014; 5(1): 4-5.
- Prediction of risk of preterm delivery by cervical assessment by trans-vaginal ultrasound
. 2016; 5(7): 2177-2179.
- Correlates of Change in CD4 Count among the HIV Patients at Antiretroviral Treatment Centres in India: Cross Sectional Analysis of Secondary Data
Ram C Bajpai, Himanshu K Chaturvedi, Nidhi Bhatnagar, Ugra M Jha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 71-77.
- Prevalence and risk factors of thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy among Indians
Chetan Mathur, Shailendra Singh, Saurabh Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 662-665.
- Evaluation of large duodenal ulcer perforation with special reference to omentopexy and omental plugging
Suman Parihar, P.N. Mathur, C.P. Joshi
. 2016; 3(3): 1229-1233.
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm due to patch dehiscence after ventricular septal rupture repair
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Anil Baroopal, Rohit Mathur
. 2016; 4(12): 5519-5520.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Straight Leg Raise and Slump Stretching in Subjects with Low Back Pain with Adverse Neural Tension
Neha Malik, Chitra Kataria, Nidhi Bhatia Sachdev
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(1): 2-10.
- A prospective study of laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia by intraperitoneal onlay mesh technique using fibrin glue
RajKumar Mathur, Siddharth Dubey, Sudarshan Odiya
. 2016; 3(3): 1107-1111.
- A Study of Superficial Mycoses with Clinical Mycological Profile in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Bhavsar Hitendra K, Modi Dhara J, Sood Nidhi K, Shah Hetal S
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 160-164.
- An unusual case of young stroke with dramatic recovery following intensive neurorehabilitation
Nittu Panjikaran, Raja lakshmi, Kurian Zachariah, Nidhi Rawat
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(1): 25-29.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- Stroke mortality: predictive value of simple laboratory tests and acute physiology, age, chronic health evaluation III scoring system: a hospital based study
Ajeet K. Chaurasia, Manoj K. Mathur, N.C. Dwivedi, Manjul Mishra
. 2016; 4(5): 1496-1500.
- Comparative study of conventional incision and drainage versus percutaneous placement of suction drain: changing trend of breast abscess management
Sudrashan Odiya, Rajkumar Mathur, Sachin Arora
. 2016; 3(3): 1580-1584.
- Experience in managing children with severe acute malnutrition in nutrition rehabilitation centre of tertiary level facility, Delhi, India
Alka Mathur, Geetanjali Tahilramani, Dinesh Yadav, Veena Devgan
. 2016; 3(2): 597-600.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- The epidemiological study of congenital anomalies and their possible risk factors in teaching hospital in MGM Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
Vidya Kamble, Shaifali Patil, Tulsi Bhatia, Pradnya Thaware, Pushpa Mathur
. 2015; 4(5): 1396-1399.
- PRELIMINARY QUALITY CONTROL PARAMETERS OF KAMSAHARITAKI AVALEHA AND ITS GRANULES.
Nidhi Khemuka, Galib Ruknuddin, B.J Patgiri, P K Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 8-13.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- Swyer syndrome presenting as primary infertility
Nidhi Chauhan, Surbhi Bhargava, Manpreet Anand
. 2015; 4(2): 499-501.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- A rare case of Meigs syndrome in pregnancy with bilateral ovarian masses
Veena Gupta, Nidhi Sachan
. 2016; 5(12): 4491-4492.
- Prevalence of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus infection among hemodialysis patients in a tertiary health care center of Western Rajasthan
Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Kiran Rawat, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 724-727.
- Study of placentation and maternal and fetal outcomes in cases of 2 or more caesarean sections
Supriya Poonia, Meena Naresh Satia, Nidhi Bang
. 2016; 5(7): 2402-2406.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Total vaginal hysterectomy (TVH): outcome analysis of 108 cases at a tertiary centre
Monika Ramola, Divya Goswami, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Priyanka Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(11): 3679-3682.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge and attitude regarding antenatal care among primigravida mothers in selected government hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 651-654.
- Extreme cervical elongation
Hiremath PB, Nidhi Bansal, Reshma Hiremath
. 2014; 3(3): 777-779.
- Adnexal torsion-symptoms, diagnosis and management: a review of literature
Nidhi Jain, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Anshika Lekhi
. 2016; 5(5): 1276-1284.
- A Study of Colonization with ESBL and Ampc E Coli in Gut of Patients of Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Sachin M. Patel, Nidhi Sood, Parul Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 278-280.
- Role of apoptotic index, mitotic index and MIB-1 antibody expression as biomarkers in preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of uterine cervix
Rashmi Chauhan, Nidhi Verma, S. P. Sharma, Ruchika Bhargava, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2093-2100.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Prevention of cancer cervix: developing a task force
A. Parimala, Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(8): 2515-2518.
- Screening of cancer cervix: Pap smear in rural India
Parimala A., Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(7): 2113-2115.
- The effectiveness of b-lynch sutures in management of atonic postpartum haemorrhage during caesarean section
Nidhi Kalkal, Meenal S. Sarmalkar, Arun H. Nayak
. 2016; 5(9): 2915-2920.
- Vertical teaching principles: pregnancy induced hypertension
Nidhi Sharma, A. Parimala, Jayashree K. Shrinivasan, Sasireka P.
. 2016; 5(6): 1739-1743.
- An unusual complex mullerian anomaly: case report
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(6): 2026-2028.
- Recurrent hydatiform mole: a rare case report
Shaifali Kundan Patil, Jaishree G. Narshetty, Gursimran Baldev Singh, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal
. 2013; 2(3): 433-436.
- Comparison between intravenous iron sucrose versus oral iron therapy in pregnant women with nutritional anemia: a prospective study
Archna Tandon, Vineeta Gupta, Priyanka Chaudhari, Nidhi Kumari
. 2016; 5(7): 2278-2281.
- Cervical ectopic pregnancy: ultrasound diagnosis and conservative management
Nidhi Chauhan, Priyanka Goyal, Arjun Lal, Jashan Chhatwal, Saba Shamim
. 2016; 5(10): 3613-3615.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count syndrome at a tertiary care centre in India
Nidhi O. Bang, Meena N. Satia, Supriya Poonia
. 2016; 5(7): 2407-2412.
- Study of antepartum haemorrhage and its maternal and perinatal outcome
Priyanka Tyagi, Nidhi Yadav, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3972-3977.
- Endometrial carcinoma in young women: management options and its review
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Nidhi Jain, Sravani Chithra, Hena Kausar
. 2016; 5(4): 944-947.
- Evaluation of risk of malignancy index as a diagnostic tool in cases with adnexal mass
Nidhi Kumari, Vineeta Gupta, Rashmi Kumari, Amrita Makhija
. 2016; 5(6): 1857-1861.
- Placental polyp: a diagnostic dilemma
Sravani Chithra. Ch, Rahul Manchanda, Anshika Lekhi, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(7): 2069-2073.
- To study the correlation between red cell distribution width and left ventricular ejection fraction in patients of acute myocardial infraction
Ramji Sharma, Akram Mohammed, Mayank Shrivastava, Ajay Mathur
. 2016; 4(6): 1974-1977.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy in fibroid uterus: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Divya Goswami, Monika Ramola, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 5(8): 2718-2722.
- Serum Sodium and Serum Potassium Changes during Transurethral Resection of Prostate Gland in Patients under Subarachnoid Block
Sunaina N Patel, Nidhi D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 322-325.
- A rare presentation of heteropagus conjoined twin: a case report with review of literature
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal, Tamanna Vinaik, Priyanka Pagare
. 2015; 4(3): 851-854.
- Conquering maternal mortality: skill development in medical curriculum
Parimala A, Nidhi Sharma, K. Jayashree
. 2016; 5(2): 441-444.
- Follicle stimulating hormone secreting pituitary adenoma: a challenging diagnosis
Madhuri Alap Mehendale, Nidhi Devendra Kalkal, Meenal Shailesh Sarmalkar, Arun Harishchandre Nayak
. 2015; 4(2): 493-496.
- A STUDY ON COMPARISON OF INTRAVENOUS DEXMEDETOMIDINE WITH INTRAVENOUS FENTANYL FOR SUPPRESSION OF HEMODYNAMIC RESPONSES TO LARYNGOSCOPY AND ENDOTRACHEAL INTUBATION DURING GENERAL ANAESTHESIA
Nidhi D Patel, Jignasa J Patel, Divyang D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 127-131.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- A retrospective comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in first and second stage caesarean section
Nidhi Jain, Prabha Lal
. 2016; 5(7): 2282-2286.
- Evaluation of stricture posterior urethra pre and post operatively with the help of retrograde urethrography with special reference to patient satisfaction
Rajkishore Singh, Rajesh Lonare, R. K. Mathur, Arvind Ghanghoria, Kulwant Singh
. 2015; 2(3): 361-365.
- Physiological cost index of different body mass index and age of an individual
Jigar N Mehta, Ashish V Gupta, Nidhi G Raval, Nishu Raval, Nidhi Hasnani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1313-1317.
- Characterization of 12S rRNA gene for meat identification of common wild and domestic small herbivores as an aid to wildlife forensic
Nidhi Rajput, A.B. Shrivastav, S.N.S. Parmar, Rakesh Ranjan, Sanjeev Singh, E. Joseph
. 2013; 6(5): 254-259.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Awareness of Diabetic Patients towards Diabetes Mellitus: A Survey Based Study
Anjali Singla, Taruna Sharma, Nidhi Kaeley
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 606-610.
- Carotid intima media thickness as a marker of subclinical atherosclerosis in rheumatoid arthritis: a case control study
Renu Saigal, Vivek Mathur, Laxmikant Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 942-946.
- A Study of Morbidity Pattern in Indoor Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Lucknow
Deepak Chopra, Shilpi Manchanda, Sakshi Manchanda, Nidhi Jauhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 169-173.
- A comparative study to analyze the cost of family planning program at the primary health center in Ahmedabad
Neeta Mathur, Atul Trivedi, Geeta Kedia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1282-1286.
- Cytological and Histopathological Studies of Canine Round Cell Tumors
Kotrappa Yankappa Mathur, Suguna Rao, Girish Bekkare Chandrashekaraiah, Byregowda Sonnahallipura Munivenkatappa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 88-95.
- To study the role of visual inspection of cervix with acetic acid (VIA) in cervical cancer screening
Sunita Goyal, Pooja Tandon, Nidhi Bhutani, Bhupinder K. Gill
. 2014; 3(3): 684-687.
- Visual evoked potential changes among hypertensive and normotensive individuals: A cross-sectional study
Alpna R Mathur, Jayna D Devalia, Dharitri M Parmar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1216-1220.
- Revisiting the placental bed: a syndrome approach
Benjamin M. Sagayaraj, Nidhi Sharma, Lal D. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 424-427.
- Why newborns die? A self-audit
Benjamin M. Sagayaraj, Nidhi Sharma, Lal D. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-431.
- A randomized study for two techniques of immediate post-partum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion in India
Nidhi Gupta, Renuka Sinha, Shashi Prateek, Abha Mangal
. 2014; 3(2): 398-402.
- A prospective study of different complications following laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Anshuman Aashu, Prosanta K. Bhattacharjee, Shyamal K. Halder, Nidhi
. 2016; 3(4): 2104-2108.
- Perinatal outcome in pregnancy induced hypertension cases at GMERS Medical College, Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study
Mayur R. Gandhi, Parul S. Jani, Uday M. Patel, C. R. Kakani, Nilesh C. Thakor, Nidhi Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 152-155.
- Silymarin and naringenin protects nicotine induced oxidative stress in young rats
Anshu Jain, Nidhi Dwivedi, Rakesh Bhargava, Swaran J.S. Flora
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(1): 41-49.
- Morphometrical Studies on Humerus of Blue Bull (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
Kavita Rohlan, Rakesh Mathur, Ashok Dangi, Nikhil Shringi, Subha Ganguly, Vikas Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 177-184.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW