|609 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- PSYCHOLOGICAL BIAS AND FINANCIAL RISK TOLERANCE OF MUTUAL FUND INVESTORS - A SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW
Nidhi jain, Dr Bikrant kesari
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 1886-1897.
- A COMPARISON STUDY OF WIFI 6 AND WIFI 5
Ruby Jain, Dr Nidhi Tiwari, Dr Mukesh Yadav
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 6118-6124.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- Adnexal torsion-symptoms, diagnosis and management: a review of literature
Nidhi Jain, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Anshika Lekhi
. 2016; 5(5): 1276-1284.
- An unusual complex mullerian anomaly: case report
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(6): 2026-2028.
- Endometrial carcinoma in young women: management options and its review
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Nidhi Jain, Sravani Chithra, Hena Kausar
. 2016; 5(4): 944-947.
- Placental polyp: a diagnostic dilemma
Sravani Chithra. Ch, Rahul Manchanda, Anshika Lekhi, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(7): 2069-2073.
- Haematological and hypoglycemic potential Anethum graveolens seeds extract in normal and diabetic Swiss albino mice
. 2013; 6(8): 502-507.
- A retrospective comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in first and second stage caesarean section
Nidhi Jain, Prabha Lal
. 2016; 5(7): 2282-2286.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Purification, characterization, and antiproliferative activity of L-methioninase from a new isolate of Bacillus haynesii JUB2
Brinda Bojamma Kotramada Bopaiah, Diana Aiyandra Nanda Kumar, Kohini Balan, Lucky Dehingia, Manoj Kumar Ramanayakanahalli Venkatesh Reddy, Ashrini Bhaktavalsala Suresh, Varalakshmi Kilingar Nadumane
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(10): 55-62.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Assessment of examination stress and its outcome on visual reaction time and hand grip dynamometer endurance in undergraduate medical students
Kavita Singh, Rinku Garg, Prashant Jain, Nidhi Jain, Neeru Garg
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 960-963.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Silymarin and naringenin protects nicotine induced oxidative stress in young rats
Anshu Jain, Nidhi Dwivedi, Rakesh Bhargava, Swaran J.S. Flora
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(1): 41-49.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- The Engimatic WNT signaling and Mesenchymal stem cell Adipogenesis: Implications for Metabolic Disorders
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2014; 1(4): 121-125.
- Relationship between shopping motivations of shoppers for processed food and retail format choice
Dr. Nidhi, Shivani
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2765-2777.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- MOTHER MILK: A NATURAL IMMUNITY BOOSTER CONSTANT AHEAD FOR INFANT
Nidhi, Neetu Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 4039-4050.
- The Current Challenges of Employee Retention in the Higher Education Sector in Punjab
KamaldeepKaur, Dr.Nidhi Aggarwal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2021; 8(3): 224-227.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Impact of Demographics on Administrators’ Satisfaction on E-Governance Initiatives in Higher Education Institutions: An Indian Perspective
Dr. Deepak Gupta, Nidhi Bansal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 2897-2904.
- A comparative study of change in Hemodynamics between I-gel and Proseal LMA in adult patients under going elective Laparoscopic cholecystectemy under general anaesthesia
Bharat Verma , Amrita Nidhi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 4387-4394.
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF HOUSING FINANCE COMPANIES IN INDIA
Balanaga Gurunathan K, Nidhi Ahuja
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 2265-2281.
- Hematological alterations in broiler chicks during different seasons supplemented with herbal formulations
Nidhi Singh1, J.P.Singh2 and M.K.S. Rajput3
. 2008; 1(4): 110-112.
- ANALYZING THE ROLE OF E-CRM IN MANAGING CUSTOMER RELATIONS: A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Nidhi Kampani, Deepika Jhamb
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 221-226.
- Comparative Study of AODV and DSR Routing Protocols for MANET: Performance Analysis
Nidhi Goyal, Dr. Naveen Hemrajani
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2012; 1(1): 67-71.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- PREDICTION OF DIABETIC RETINOPATHY USING SVM ALGORITHM
S Jayabalan, Pratheeksha P S, Nidhi S Bolar, Malavika N L
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1702-1711.
- The Post Modern American Woman Between Self-identity and Social Values: An Article Review of The Feminine Perspective and Search of Self in the Poems of Sylvia Plath
Waleed Shihan Muslih,Dr. Nidhi Mehta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 4660-4665.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Fiber Post, composite core, all ceramic crown and resin cement – an aesthetic cocktail
Shailesh Jain, Pulkit Jain
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(7): 23-25.
- AREA-DELAY-POWER EFFICIENT FIXED-POINT
LMS ADAPTIVE FILTER WITH LOW ADAPTATIONDELAY
Nidhi Chahal, Samandeep Singh, Dr. Parveen Singla
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 1507-1515.
- Correlates of Change in CD4 Count among the HIV Patients at Antiretroviral Treatment Centres in India: Cross Sectional Analysis of Secondary Data
Ram C Bajpai, Himanshu K Chaturvedi, Nidhi Bhatnagar, Ugra M Jha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 71-77.
- OBSTACLES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN ADOPTING E-COMMERCE IN INDIA
Atul Garg, Nidhi Bansal, Priya Jindal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 4378-4383.
- A Novel Technique to Reduce Time Complexity for Solving the Electrical Circuit Using Lagrangian Formalism
Ms. Nidhi Chahal, Ms. Pooja Singhal, Dr. PARVEEN SINGLA
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 2249-2255.
- OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES IN OPTICAL NETWORKS
Dr. iPooja iSinghal,Mrs.Nidhi iChahal, Sandeep Goel
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 2515-2517.
- HYBRID TRANSFORM BASED ROBUST WATERMARKING SCHEME FOR VIDEO OBJECTS
Purnima, Rakesh Ahuja, Nidhi Gautam, Manbir Sandhu
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 1673-1679.
- STUDYING STRUCTURAL AND MORPHOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF TiO2-DOPED IN SILICA HOST
MATRIX PREPARED BY CHEMICAL METHOD
Nidhi, Sunita Dahiya, Atul Kumar, Surender Duhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 3942-3947.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Straight Leg Raise and Slump Stretching in Subjects with Low Back Pain with Adverse Neural Tension
Neha Malik, Chitra Kataria, Nidhi Bhatia Sachdev
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(1): 2-10.
- An unusual case of young stroke with dramatic recovery following intensive neurorehabilitation
Nittu Panjikaran, Raja lakshmi, Kurian Zachariah, Nidhi Rawat
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(1): 25-29.
- WOMEN IN DUAL ROLE; A SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE
Dr. Nidhi Tyagi, Dr. Radhey Shyam Jha, Abhinav Chaudhary, Sourabh Batar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1766-1772.
- A Study of Superficial Mycoses with Clinical Mycological Profile in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Bhavsar Hitendra K, Modi Dhara J, Sood Nidhi K, Shah Hetal S
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 160-164.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- PRELIMINARY QUALITY CONTROL PARAMETERS OF KAMSAHARITAKI AVALEHA AND ITS GRANULES.
Nidhi Khemuka, Galib Ruknuddin, B.J Patgiri, P K Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 8-13.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Swyer syndrome presenting as primary infertility
Nidhi Chauhan, Surbhi Bhargava, Manpreet Anand
. 2015; 4(2): 499-501.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- A rare case of Meigs syndrome in pregnancy with bilateral ovarian masses
Veena Gupta, Nidhi Sachan
. 2016; 5(12): 4491-4492.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Study of placentation and maternal and fetal outcomes in cases of 2 or more caesarean sections
Supriya Poonia, Meena Naresh Satia, Nidhi Bang
. 2016; 5(7): 2402-2406.
- Effect of menopause on olfactory function
Anand Kumar Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Nidhi Jain, Neeru Garg, Punam Verma, Sunita Mittal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 621-625.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- Acid Susceptibility, Frequency, and Biofilm Formation of Streptococcus
Ekta Choudhary, Pooja Bansal, Nidhi Nagar, Pooja Kabra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 664-669.
- Acid Susceptibility, Frequency, and Biofilm Formation of
Ekta Choudhary, Pooja Bansal, Nidhi Nagar, Pooja Kabra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 664-669.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Identification of highest L-Methioninase enzyme producers among soil microbial isolates, with potential antioxidant and anticancer properties
D. Kavya, Varalakshmi Kilingar Nadumane
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(6): 21-27.
- Total vaginal hysterectomy (TVH): outcome analysis of 108 cases at a tertiary centre
Monika Ramola, Divya Goswami, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Priyanka Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(11): 3679-3682.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge and attitude regarding antenatal care among primigravida mothers in selected government hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 651-654.
- Extreme cervical elongation
Hiremath PB, Nidhi Bansal, Reshma Hiremath
. 2014; 3(3): 777-779.
- A Study of Colonization with ESBL and Ampc E Coli in Gut of Patients of Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Sachin M. Patel, Nidhi Sood, Parul Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 278-280.
- Role of apoptotic index, mitotic index and MIB-1 antibody expression as biomarkers in preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of uterine cervix
Rashmi Chauhan, Nidhi Verma, S. P. Sharma, Ruchika Bhargava, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2093-2100.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Prevention of cancer cervix: developing a task force
A. Parimala, Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(8): 2515-2518.
- Screening of cancer cervix: Pap smear in rural India
Parimala A., Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(7): 2113-2115.
- The effectiveness of b-lynch sutures in management of atonic postpartum haemorrhage during caesarean section
Nidhi Kalkal, Meenal S. Sarmalkar, Arun H. Nayak
. 2016; 5(9): 2915-2920.
- Vertical teaching principles: pregnancy induced hypertension
Nidhi Sharma, A. Parimala, Jayashree K. Shrinivasan, Sasireka P.
. 2016; 5(6): 1739-1743.
- Cervical ectopic pregnancy: ultrasound diagnosis and conservative management
Nidhi Chauhan, Priyanka Goyal, Arjun Lal, Jashan Chhatwal, Saba Shamim
. 2016; 5(10): 3613-3615.
- Recurrent hydatiform mole: a rare case report
Shaifali Kundan Patil, Jaishree G. Narshetty, Gursimran Baldev Singh, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal
. 2013; 2(3): 433-436.
- Comparison between intravenous iron sucrose versus oral iron therapy in pregnant women with nutritional anemia: a prospective study
Archna Tandon, Vineeta Gupta, Priyanka Chaudhari, Nidhi Kumari
. 2016; 5(7): 2278-2281.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Yellow pigment from a novel bacteria, Micrococcus terreus, activates caspases and leads to apoptosis of cervical and liver cancer cell lines
Megha Shukla, Varalakshmi Kilingar Nadumane
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(8): 77-84.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count syndrome at a tertiary care centre in India
Nidhi O. Bang, Meena N. Satia, Supriya Poonia
. 2016; 5(7): 2407-2412.
- Study of antepartum haemorrhage and its maternal and perinatal outcome
Priyanka Tyagi, Nidhi Yadav, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3972-3977.
- Evaluation of risk of malignancy index as a diagnostic tool in cases with adnexal mass
Nidhi Kumari, Vineeta Gupta, Rashmi Kumari, Amrita Makhija
. 2016; 5(6): 1857-1861.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy in fibroid uterus: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Divya Goswami, Monika Ramola, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 5(8): 2718-2722.
- Serum Sodium and Serum Potassium Changes during Transurethral Resection of Prostate Gland in Patients under Subarachnoid Block
Sunaina N Patel, Nidhi D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 322-325.
- A rare presentation of heteropagus conjoined twin: a case report with review of literature
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal, Tamanna Vinaik, Priyanka Pagare
. 2015; 4(3): 851-854.
- A REVIEW: EMERGING TRENDS IN BIONANOCOMPOSITES
Snehal Dilip Wani, Atish mundada
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2021; 11(1): 1-8.
- Conquering maternal mortality: skill development in medical curriculum
Parimala A, Nidhi Sharma, K. Jayashree
. 2016; 5(2): 441-444.