|2733 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Trends on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in fluoride affected areas in Kolar district, India
Adarsh Manjunath, C. D. Dayanand, C. Muninarayana, Pradeep Kumar Vegi
. 2014; 1(2): 78-81.
- Oh no! now I have diabetes
Aneesa Abdul Rashid, Navin Kumar Devaraj
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 776-778.
- Neurogenic bladder in a young female
Navin Kumar Devaraj, Aneesa Abdul Rashid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 369-370.
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms for phenytoin
Sowmya Chinnaiyan, Bhuvana Krishnaswamy, Sarala Narayana, Rajashekar Talari Srinivas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 634-636.
- A comparative study of mast cells in appendix
Geetanjali Nagaraj, Subhashish Das, Mahesh Venkatesha, Harendra Kumar ML
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1611-1614.
- Prevalence of anemia among pregnant women in rural population of Kolar district
Ravishankar Suryanarayana, Anil Navale Santhuram, Muninarayana Chandrappa, Prathima Shivajirao, Sheela Shikaripur Rangappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 454-458.
- Sirenomelia – Mermaid Syndrome with Oesophageal Atresia: A Rare Case Report
Veena Raja, Vidyavathi Kannar, C. S. Babu Rajendra Prasad
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(3): 113-116.
- A comparative study of the ionic and total calcium levels in women with thyroid dysfunction
Deena Mendez, Mamatha Kunder, Shashidhar K N, Lakshmaiah Venkataswamy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 633-637.
- Quality of Life assessment among Type 2 Diabetic patients in rural tertiary centre
Harish Kumar Srinivas, Mahesh Venkatesha, Raghavendra Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 415-417.
- Comparison of efficacy of calcipotriol and betamethasone combination with betamethasone alone in plaque psoriasis
Harish Sardar Singh, Sarala Narayana, Shivakumar Vijayarangam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 99-102.
- Blood donation awareness and beliefs among medical and nursing students
Suchetha Singh, Muninarayana Chandrappa, Mahesh Venkatesha, Anil N S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1338-1342.
- Recognition and management of small bowel and mesenteric injuries in blunt abdominal trauma
Shobhit Sengar, Babar Rehmani, Navin Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2135-2140.
- Prescription audit at a tertiary care teaching hospital
Smitha Rai, Bhuvana K, Sowmya C, Sahana HV, Mohammed Yaseen
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1271-1274.
- Evaluation of Fournier’s gangrene severity index in the management of Fournier’s gangrene: a retrospective study
Shashirekha C. A., Pramod T., Nagaraj K. N., Harish Kumar, Rakesh N.
. 2016; 3(1): 169-172.
- Role of magnetic resonance venogram, diffusion and susceptibility weighted imaging in diagnosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
Ambuj Shrivastav, Anil kumar Sakalecha, Purnima Hegde
. 2016; 4(5): 1683-1687.
- Paratesticular Liposarcoma of the Spermatic Cord: A Rare Case
Sushma Shankar, Bhaskaran Ashokan, Muni Reddy, Hemalatha Anantharamaiah
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(4): 138-141.
- Menstrual Hygiene Practices and Knowledge among High School Girls of Rural Kolar
Latha Krishnamurthy, Ranganath B G, Shruthi M N, Mahesh Venkatesha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 754-758.
- Multiple scrotal swellings: a rare case of idiopathic scrotal calcinosis
M. Madan, M. S. Mahesh, Vijay P. Agrawal, Avinash P. Reddy
. 2012; 2(2): 86-87.
- Prevalence of migraine among medical students of a tertiary care teaching medical college and hospital in South India - A cross-sectional study
Sowmi Raju, Geetha S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1377-1383.
- Preferential inhibition of bacterial elastase over human neutrophil elastase by leaf extracts of Psidium guajava: an in vitro study
Deena Mendez, AV Moideen Kutty, S R Prasad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 123-127.
- Effect of parenteral iron sucrose therapy to improve the feto-maternal prognosis related to iron deficiency anemia
Arpita Goen, Abhineet Mehrotra, Navin Kumar
. 2013; 2(4): 595-599.
- Discriminant Analysis of Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide, and C-Reactive Protein for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Ausaf Ahmad, T.B. Singh, Usha, Navin Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 148-152.
- Prevalence of group A rotavirus genotype G1P in Chennai, South India
Nikita Daga, Jamuna Sankar, Sakeena Sadullah M.S., V. S. Sankaranarayanan, S. Srinivas, H. Devaraj, S. Niranjali Devaraj
. 2016; 3(4): 1362-1366.
- Does smoking affect intraocular pressure? A cross-sectional study
Geetha S, Lincoln Deva Kumar S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1662-1667.
- Etiology and Severity of Different Grades of Gingival Recession in Adult Population
Bhoomika Khosya, Devaraj CG
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 189-192.
- Awareness Of Dental Implants As A Treatment Modality Among People Visiting Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
Bhoomika Khosya, Devaraj CG
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 61-63.
- Primary amenorrhoea: a diagnostic dilemma
Deepika Narasegowda, Arun Kumar, K. S. Aparna
. 2015; 4(3): 924-926.
- SECURITY CONFIGURATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FTP SERVER
Sharad Pratap Singh, Navin Goyal Computer Science Engineering, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, India
. 2014; 2(2): 106-109.
- The effect of aging on memory in South Indians
Suzanne Maria D’cruz, Navin Rajaratnam, Mallem Pravin Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 179-184.
- Epidemiological investigation and containment measures of a dengue fever outbreak in an institutional set up in South India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 915-918.
- Assessing coverage and compliance of mass drug administration under elimination of lymphatic filariasis program in Yadgir District, Karnataka
Achal Shetty, Anil Navale Santhuram, Nareshkumar SJ
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 71-74.
- Surgical presentations with abdominal pain in dengue fever
Shashirekha C. A., Sreeramulu P. N., Ravikiran H. R., Pawan Katti
. 2016; 3(2): 754-756.
- Glaucoma with hypertension: a comparison of treatment modality
Navin Patel, Rakesh Ranjan Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1761-1766.
- Hepatoprotective properties of Dandelion: recent update
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 202-205.
- Heat detection techniques in cattle and buffalo
Thakur Krishna Shankar Rao, Niranjan Kumar, Pankaj Kumar, Shailendra Chaurasia, Navin B. Patel
. 2013; 6(6): 363-369.
- Prevalence of goitre among school going children in urban area of Dehradun
Utkarsh Sharma, Janmejai Prasad Sharma, Arti Sharma, Alok Kumar, Navin Shukla
. 2015; 3(1): 198-200.
- Role of MicroRNAs in hepatic fibrosis progression
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(5): 174-178.
- Efficient Utilisation of Poultry By-Products for Economic Sustainability – The Need of the Hour
Jyotiprabha Mishra, Subhasish Biswas, Nihar Ranjan Sarangi, Rashmi Prabha Mishra, Navin Kumar, Chandrakanta Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 1-9.
- Senior citizens and over the counter drugs: challenges in rural India
Sherin Susan Paul, Sam Marconi, Mrinmoy J Gohain, Arun Navin Bhatt
. 2016; 4(5): 1446-1449.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Clinical Profile of Cancer Patients of North East India receiving Single Fraction Palliative Radiotherapy: A Study from Regional Cancer Centre
Dr Navin Nayan, Dr Apurba Kumar Kalita, Dr Mouchumee Bhattacharyya , Dr Ghritashee Bora, Dr Shashank Bansal, Dr Partha Pratim Medhi,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(2): 70-73.
- Milking Behaviour Responses of Primiparous and Multiparous Gir Cows in Early Lactation
Rakesh V Vora, Navin B Patel, Goswami Mayank, Parth Kumar B Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 75-82.
- Attributes of metabolic syndrome in geriatric institutional residents in Secunderabad, India
Ananta Bhattacharyya, Nirmalya Sinha
. 2016; 4(2): 398-402.
- Cardiorespiratory responses to moderate exercise and determination of aerobic power in first year medical students
Subha Kavundapadi Chandrasekaran, Rajkumar Devaraj
. 2016; 4(6): 1993-1996.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Maternal and fetal outcome among abruptio placentae cases at a rural tertiary hospital in Karnataka, India: a retrospective analysis
Vartika Shrivastava, Pushpa Kotur, Abhinav Jauhari
. 2014; 2(4): 1655-1658.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Hepatoportal sclerosis with Ischemic Bowel Disease: A rare case diagnosed by clinical autopsy
Basavaraj Prabhappa Bommanahalli, Vidyavathi Kannar Kannar, Harendrakumar ML
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 522-524.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Radiotherapy for Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis: A Case Report
Navin Nayan, Vikas Kantilal Jagtap
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 222-223.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy: role in locoregionally advanced oral cancers
Manpreet Singh Nanda, Azeem Mohiyuddin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 745-750.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Amlodipine-Atenolol Overdose Management: A Physician’s Nightmare
Karthik Rao N, B. Jayaprakash, Navin Patil, N R Rau, Chaitan Jaunky, Talha Ahmed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 153-155.
- Study of cytodiagnosis of thyroid neoplastic lesions and comparison with histopathology
Navin R Patel, Asha P Gunjalia, Harshid L Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 40-43.
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in higher socioeconomic class of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Navin R Patel, Harshid L Patel, Asha P Gunjalia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 35-39.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Boron toxicity induces altered expression of miRNAs in French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
M. N. Jyothi, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, T.K. Syeda Ulfath, V.R. Devaraj, R. Nagesh Babu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 1-10.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Gender Discrimination and Empowerment Issues among HIV Positive Females attending Anti Retroviral Therapy Centre in Northern Karnataka
Mahesh Venkatesha, Lakshmi Lakkappa , Dattatreya D Bant, Geetha V Bathija
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 759-762.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of 2 different antiretroviral regimens in tertiary care hospital: A retrospective observational study
Reshma S R, Mangala Gowri S R, Vaneeth Agarwal, Narendranath Sanji, Navin Patil3, Dinakar KR, Keerthisagar J
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 306-310.
- Influence of Season and Parity on Service Period in Holstein-Friesian Upgraded Cows
Shankare Gowda A. J., Honnappa T. G., Nagaraju C. S., Devaraj M., Krishnaswamy A.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(12): 34-37.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- HAART and Hepatotoxicity
Devaraj Ezhilarasan, Mohan Srilekha, Ramanathan Raghu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 220-226.
- Occurrence of Postpartum Estrus under Different Lactations and Agro Climatic Seasons in Holstein-Friesian Upgraded Cows
Shankare Gowda A.J., Honnappa T.G., Nagaraju C.S., Devaraj M., Krishnaswamy A.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(1): 78-82.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW