|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Depression and cognitive impairment among the elderly in rural and urban areas of Shimoga
Nandini C, Sridevi N H
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 624-628.
- AN INTELLIGENT PHARMACY AND HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Nandini G , Anitha K
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1820-1826.
- Does usage of Online Technology among hospitals improve communication with the stake holders? Examining the patient satisfaction based on the usage of online appointment applications in India
Sananda Mukherjee, Dr. Nandini Lakshmikantha*
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1436-1441.
- The Challenges of Pandemic on Elections and Democracies
Nandini Puri, Dr. Anna Nath Ganguly
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 1479-1489.
- ANALYSING CYBERCRIME UNDERGROUND ECONOMY USING DATA ANALYTICS
Nandini G, Abhishek N , Akash Raju M, Chandan K A, Navneeth S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1770-1774.
- Evaluation of Thyroid Diseases by Hormonal Analysis in Pediatric Age Group
Nayana A Shah, Palak J Modi, Jignasa N Bhalodia, Nandini J Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 367-370.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices on Tuberculosis Infection Control among Health Workers in Shivamogga
Sridevi NH, Nandini C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 575-578.
- A simple technique for the repair of a complex case of exomphalos major
Nandini K. Bedi, Alka G. Grewal
. 2014; 1(2): 102-107.
- Role of sunshine vitamin “D” sufficiency in male and female infertility
K. S. Raja Kumari, Nandini M. Hadalagi
. 2015; 4(2): 305-311.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant potential of Costus igneus in ethanol induced peroxidative damage in albino rats
Shiva prakash, Elizabeth Dilip Thottacherry, Nischal Salian, Nandini Mangalore, Reshma Kumarachandra, Faheem Mubeen, Natesh Prabhu, Pallavi Laxmichandrashekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 052-055.
- Unusual Presentation Hides the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Shamim Sultan Sheikh, Nandini Jatin Desai
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2012; 1(1): 23-25.
- Chitinolytic efficacy and secretion of cell wall degrading enzymes from Trichoderma spp. in response to phyto-pathological fungi
Dinesh K. Khatri, Durgesh Nandini Tiwari, Himanshu S. Bariya
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 1-8.
- A Case Control Study to Determine the Predisposing Factors for Myocardial Infarction among Young Adults
Nandini C, Kashavva B Andanigoudar, Dattatreya D Bant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(12): 641-644.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Health Seeking Behaviour among Elderly in Shimoga
Nandini C, Saranya R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(12): 645-648.
- Antimutagenic and chemopreventive potentialities of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) seed extract
Sreemoyee Chatterjee, Nandini Goswami, Pradeep Bhatnagar, Madhu Kumar, Ashok Kumar
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(1): 45-53.
- A Study on Prevalence and Factors Associated With Obesity among Adolescents in Shivamogga City – A Cross Sectional Study
Rajashree Kotabal, Nandini Chilgod, Mangala N Belur, Kanchana Nagendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 29-32.
- Morbidity and functional disability among elderly in rural and urban areas of Shimoga, Karnataka: A cross-sectional study
Nandini C, Mangala Belur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(2): 151-155.
- Abnormalities in semen analysis among male partners of infertile couples: a study in a tertiary care level hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri (Bhattacharyya), Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Nikhilesh Dewasi, Tapan Kumar Ghosh
. 2015; 4(1): 100-102.
- A descriptive study to assess the awareness of communication and social mobilization activities for tuberculosis control among households in rural area of Shivamogga, Karnataka
Nandini C, Kanchana Nagendra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 64-67.
- Students’ preferences of teaching methods and aids in a medical college – A cross-sectional study
Neetha C S, Nandini T, Padmanabha T S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 763-766.
- A study of compliance to highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Nandini T, Girish K, Padmanabha T S, Pundarikaksha H P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 284-289.
- Study of lung function in granite workers based on duration of exposure
Chandrashekar Nandini, Kambli Malleshappa, Bhadresh C Vastrad, Syeda Nafees
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1374-1376.
- Trichoderma oligosaccharides priming mediates resistance responses in pearl millet against downy mildew pathogen
Boregowda Nandini, Puttaswamy Hariprasad, Harischandra Sripathy Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 97-103.
- Acceptance of Family Planning Practices Among Reproductive Age Women in a Rural Area of Etawah
Kiran Krishnappa, Amit Kaushik, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Kumar, Nandini Gupta, Mahima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 132-137.
- Comparative study of body mass index and pulmonary functions between overweight and normal weight women
Nandini Chandrashekar, Pravallika Pagadala, Sharvani Nerella, Ramesh Babu M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1124-1127.
- Cytological profile of Pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri Bhattacharyya, Dinobandhu Naga, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Sabitri Mandy, Purna Chandra Das
. 2016; 5(12): 4397-4400.
- A prospective study of highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary-care hospital in south India
Girish Kumaraswamy, Nandini Thimmegowda, Pundarikaksha H Purushottam, Vijendra Ramaiah, Jyothi Ramesh, Ravikumar K Lingegowda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 35-41.
- An epidemiological study on tobacco use in urban Shimoga, Karnataka
Kanchana Nagendra, Mangala Belur, Nandini C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 691-694.
- Nerve conduction study in neurologically asymptomatic diabetic patients and correlation with glycosylated hemoglobin and duration of diabetes
Shivani Agarwal, Shveta Lukhmana, Namrata Kahlon, Praveen Malik, Harsh Nandini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1533-1538.
- Socio-demographic correlates of deliberate self-harm among the patients of substance abuse disorders attending a Medical College of West Bengal
Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Subrata Sen, Prasenjit Ray, Amitava Chakraborty, Nandini Bhaduri, Asim Kumar Mallick
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 270-273.
- A community-based study on prevalence of hypertension in urban Shimoga, Karnataka
Kanchana Nagendra, Anirudh Krishna Menon, Mangala Belur, Nandini C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 687-690.
- Determinants of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) severity and Utilization of Proton Pump Inhibitors Among GERD Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study
Jinin S. Mathew, M. R. V. Nandini, G. R. Saraswathy, Viswam Subeesh, Eswaran Maheswari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 172-176.
- Assessment of drug utilization pattern and risk factors for the development of diabetic neuropathy among type 2 diabetic patients in a south Indian hospital: A cross-sectional observational study
Lavanya Nalluri, Madhavi Mannam, Navya Vemireddy, Nandini Akula, Mounika Pothuraju, Dhanalakshmi Pinnika, Jaidev Sudagani, Ravindrababu Pingili, Naveen Babu Kilaru
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(12): 69-77.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW