|69 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Rigafede and Neonatal teeth
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(1): 24-26.
- Management of Pyogenic granuloma in pediatric: Case series
Nandini Biradar, Nithin Kumar Shetty
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(1): 27-30.
- A study of correlation between iron deficiency anaemia and serum lipid profile in Indian adults in BRIMS, Bidar
Vijaykumar B. Antappanavar, Shivraj G. Biradar, Veerendra Patil, Prithviraj M. Biradar, Shivkumar Mithare, Ashish Kumar Sharma
. 2014; 1(2): 96-100.
- Depression and cognitive impairment among the elderly in rural and urban areas of Shimoga
Nandini C, Sridevi N H
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 624-628.
- A comparative study of manual vaccum aspiration (MVA) & electric vaccum aspiration (EVA) for pregnancy termination of upto 10 weeks gestation
Sudha Biradar Kerure, Rajshekhar D. Kerure, Sheela S. Sagarad, Virupakshappa Biradar
. 2013; 2(2): 199-203.
- Maternal mortality at Gulbarga district hospital, a tertiary care centre
Sudha V. Biradar, Rajshekhar D. Kerure, Amaresh V. Biradar
. 2015; 4(5): 1539-1542.
- Organic Poultry Farming in India- issues and approaches
C. S. Biradar, M. S. Dodamani, B. K. Inamadar, A. J. Murasalogi
. 2011; 4(6): 273-277.
- Pharmacognostical Evaluation of Benincasa Hispida (thunb.) Cogn. (Kushmanda) Fruit
Shivanand T Biradar*, Harisha C R, Galib R, Prajapati P K
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 34-38.
- AN INTELLIGENT PHARMACY AND HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Nandini G , Anitha K
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1820-1826.
- Livestock Service Delivery in Karnataka –Perceptions and Reflections of Veterinarians
Channappagouda Biradar, Sasidhar P V K
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 172-181.
- DESIGN A HIGH EFFICIENT ADAPTIVE FILTER USING DISTRIBUTED ARITHMETIC
Kunche Nandini Devi, Dr. B. Nancharaiah
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 3030-3036.
- Does usage of Online Technology among hospitals improve communication with the stake holders? Examining the patient satisfaction based on the usage of online appointment applications in India
Sananda Mukherjee, Dr. Nandini Lakshmikantha*
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1436-1441.
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FORSEIZURE DETECTION BASED ON ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAM SIGNAL CLASSIFICATION
Pranita Garde, Anuradha Thakare, Aishwarya Biradar, Neha Pawar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 1228-1236.
- The Challenges of Pandemic on Elections and Democracies
Nandini Puri, Dr. Anna Nath Ganguly
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 1479-1489.
- ANALYSING CYBERCRIME UNDERGROUND ECONOMY USING DATA ANALYTICS
Nandini G, Abhishek N , Akash Raju M, Chandan K A, Navneeth S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1770-1774.
- SECURING DATA AND IMAGE USING MOSAIC AND LEAST SIGNIFICANT BIT TECHNIQUE
R. Ravi, N. Sowjanya Kumari, P. Vijaya Bharati, S. Sarada Nandini
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 4390-4397.
- SECURING DATA AND IMAGE USING MOSAIC AND LEAST SIGNIFICANT BIT TECHNIQUE
R. Ravi, N. Sowjanya Kumari, P. Vijaya Bharati, S. Sarada Nandini
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 4354-4360.
- SALT AND PEPPER NOISE DIMINISING IN BRAIN TUMOR MRI IMAGES AND ITS PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Sivagami.A,Michael Angelo Kandavalli, Saya Nandini Devi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 3062-3068.
- FACE DETECTION IN COLOR IMAGES AND LIVE VIDEOS USING DEEP LEARNING MODEL
Dr.Md. Umar Khan, G.Nandini, Dr.K.Venkata Subba Reddy, Dr.B.Tarakeswara Rao
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3422-3431.
- Male factor in infertility: study from a tertiary care hospital
Kalavathi D. Biradar
. 2016; 5(6): 2022-2025.
- Evaluation of Thyroid Diseases by Hormonal Analysis in Pediatric Age Group
Nayana A Shah, Palak J Modi, Jignasa N Bhalodia, Nandini J Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 367-370.
- Microalbuminuria in women with gestational hypertension
Amit Sonagra, Shivaleela Biradar, Dattatreya K, Jayaprakash Murthy DS
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 212-216.
- Randomized comparative study of oral misoprostol with intravenous methyl ergometrine in prevention of postpartum haemorrhage in cases high risk for postpartum haemorrhage
Aisha Humera, Sudha Biradar Kerure
. 2016; 5(3): 798-802.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices on Tuberculosis Infection Control among Health Workers in Shivamogga
Sridevi NH, Nandini C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 575-578.
- A COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF WARD’S INCISION AND COMMA‑SHAPED INCISION IN
MANDIBULAR IMPACTED THIRD MOLAR EXTRACTION
Dr. Aayush Malhotra, Dr. Vikram V Khare, Dr. Sunil Kumar Gulia, Dr. Nandini Dayalan, Dr. Manish
Varma, Dr. Rahul VC Tiwari,
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2827-2831.
- Study of clinical presentation of malaria and the associated liver profile changes in various species of plasmodia
Siddanagouda M. Biradar, Renuka Holyachi
. 2016; 4(12): 5447-5451.
- A simple technique for the repair of a complex case of exomphalos major
Nandini K. Bedi, Alka G. Grewal
. 2014; 1(2): 102-107.
- Glucose handling during menstrual cycle
Amruta S. Bennal, Sudha Biradar Kerure
. 2013; 2(3): 284-287.
- Role of sunshine vitamin “D” sufficiency in male and female infertility
K. S. Raja Kumari, Nandini M. Hadalagi
. 2015; 4(2): 305-311.
- Comparison of Energy Estimates of Mixed Diets Obtained from RIVIGPT and In-vivo Digestibility Trial in NariSuwarna X Kenguri F1 Sheep
N, Jaishankar, B. Ramachandra, T. Thirumalesh, Jag Jiwan Ram, U.S. Biradar, M.D. Suranagi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 209-215.
- Platelet volume indices in acute coronary syndrome - a case control study
Satish Basanagouda Biradar, Sangappa Virupaxappa Kashinakunti, Manjula R.
. 2016; 3(2): 349-352.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant potential of Costus igneus in ethanol induced peroxidative damage in albino rats
Shiva prakash, Elizabeth Dilip Thottacherry, Nischal Salian, Nandini Mangalore, Reshma Kumarachandra, Faheem Mubeen, Natesh Prabhu, Pallavi Laxmichandrashekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 052-055.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome in oligohydramnios: study from a tertiary care hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Kalavathi Dharamaraj Biradar, Amrita N. Shamanewadi
. 2016; 5(7): 2291-2294.
- Unusual Presentation Hides the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Shamim Sultan Sheikh, Nandini Jatin Desai
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2012; 1(1): 23-25.
- Chitinolytic efficacy and secretion of cell wall degrading enzymes from Trichoderma spp. in response to phyto-pathological fungi
Dinesh K. Khatri, Durgesh Nandini Tiwari, Himanshu S. Bariya
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 1-8.
- A Case Control Study to Determine the Predisposing Factors for Myocardial Infarction among Young Adults
Nandini C, Kashavva B Andanigoudar, Dattatreya D Bant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(12): 641-644.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Health Seeking Behaviour among Elderly in Shimoga
Nandini C, Saranya R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(12): 645-648.
- Evaluation of antitumor activities of different epigeic earthworms
Soumya R Patil , Pulikeshi M Biradar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(4): 52-57.
- Antimutagenic and chemopreventive potentialities of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) seed extract
Sreemoyee Chatterjee, Nandini Goswami, Pradeep Bhatnagar, Madhu Kumar, Ashok Kumar
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(1): 45-53.
- A Comparative Study on Technical and Economic Performance of Contract and Non Contract Broiler Farming Systems in Karnataka
Gopala G. T., Sasidhar P. V. K., Veeranna K. C., Harisha Mageppa, Channappagouda Biradar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 121-128.
- Prevention and Control of Sub-Clinical Mastitis (SCM) in Dairy Animals: Participatory On-Farm Trial (OFT) in Bidar District of Karnataka, India
Prakashkumar Rathod, Shivamurty Vakare, Channappagouda Biradar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 263-272.
- A Study on Prevalence and Factors Associated With Obesity among Adolescents in Shivamogga City – A Cross Sectional Study
Rajashree Kotabal, Nandini Chilgod, Mangala N Belur, Kanchana Nagendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 29-32.
- Morbidity and functional disability among elderly in rural and urban areas of Shimoga, Karnataka: A cross-sectional study
Nandini C, Mangala Belur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(2): 151-155.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria among pregnant women
Sudha Biradar Kerure, Rajeshwari Surpur, Sheela S. Sagarad, Sneha Hegadi
. 2013; 2(2): 213-216.
- Abnormalities in semen analysis among male partners of infertile couples: a study in a tertiary care level hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri (Bhattacharyya), Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Nikhilesh Dewasi, Tapan Kumar Ghosh
. 2015; 4(1): 100-102.
- Supplementary Feeding of Goats during Transition Period- A Participatory Action Research in North-Eastern Transition Zone of Karnataka State, India
Prakashkumar Rathod, K. C. Veeranna , B. Ramachandra , Channappagouda Biradar, Anant Rao Desai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 238-246.
- A descriptive study to assess the awareness of communication and social mobilization activities for tuberculosis control among households in rural area of Shivamogga, Karnataka
Nandini C, Kanchana Nagendra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 64-67.
- Students’ preferences of teaching methods and aids in a medical college – A cross-sectional study
Neetha C S, Nandini T, Padmanabha T S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 763-766.
- A study of compliance to highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Nandini T, Girish K, Padmanabha T S, Pundarikaksha H P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 284-289.
- Study of lung function in granite workers based on duration of exposure
Chandrashekar Nandini, Kambli Malleshappa, Bhadresh C Vastrad, Syeda Nafees
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1374-1376.
- Development of Milking Systems and its Impact on Milk Quality
Deepak Biradar, John Abraham, S. P. Sachin
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 1-12.
- Trichoderma oligosaccharides priming mediates resistance responses in pearl millet against downy mildew pathogen
Boregowda Nandini, Puttaswamy Hariprasad, Harischandra Sripathy Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 97-103.
- Acceptance of Family Planning Practices Among Reproductive Age Women in a Rural Area of Etawah
Kiran Krishnappa, Amit Kaushik, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Kumar, Nandini Gupta, Mahima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 132-137.
- Comparative study of body mass index and pulmonary functions between overweight and normal weight women
Nandini Chandrashekar, Pravallika Pagadala, Sharvani Nerella, Ramesh Babu M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1124-1127.
- Attitude of Dairy Farmers towards Cultivation of Green Fodder Crops in North Eastern Transition Zone of Karnataka, India
Md. Arif Javeed, K. C. Veeranna , T. Thirumalesh, Prakashkumar Rathod, G. T. Gopala , Channappagouda Biradar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(8): 169-173.
- Cytological profile of Pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri Bhattacharyya, Dinobandhu Naga, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Sabitri Mandy, Purna Chandra Das
. 2016; 5(12): 4397-4400.
- Dairy Production Constraints in Kolar and Chikkaballapur Districts of Karnataka
M. Harisha, Anant Rao Desai , G. T. Gopala, Channappagouda Biradar , Mahesh Savanur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 148-154.
- Alcohol consumption and associated sociodemographic factors among medical students in an urban locality
Prashant Kumar Halgar, Basavakumar Siddramappa Anandi, Amruta Swati Indupalli, Santosh Biradar, Shrinivas Basavarajappa Reddy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 9-16.
- Reference models of lung function parameters from FVC maneuver for south Indian male early adolescent population
J Shivakumar, Jnaneshwara P Shenoy, Sadashiv L Karne, Sunilkumar S Biradar, Ningappa S Muniyappanavar, Gajanan H Nayak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 181-184.
- A prospective study of highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary-care hospital in south India
Girish Kumaraswamy, Nandini Thimmegowda, Pundarikaksha H Purushottam, Vijendra Ramaiah, Jyothi Ramesh, Ravikumar K Lingegowda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 35-41.
- An epidemiological study on tobacco use in urban Shimoga, Karnataka
Kanchana Nagendra, Mangala Belur, Nandini C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 691-694.
- Nerve conduction study in neurologically asymptomatic diabetic patients and correlation with glycosylated hemoglobin and duration of diabetes
Shivani Agarwal, Shveta Lukhmana, Namrata Kahlon, Praveen Malik, Harsh Nandini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1533-1538.
- Socio-demographic correlates of deliberate self-harm among the patients of substance abuse disorders attending a Medical College of West Bengal
Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Subrata Sen, Prasenjit Ray, Amitava Chakraborty, Nandini Bhaduri, Asim Kumar Mallick
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 270-273.
- A community-based study on prevalence of hypertension in urban Shimoga, Karnataka
Kanchana Nagendra, Anirudh Krishna Menon, Mangala Belur, Nandini C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 687-690.
- Determinants of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) severity and Utilization of Proton Pump Inhibitors Among GERD Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study
Jinin S. Mathew, M. R. V. Nandini, G. R. Saraswathy, Viswam Subeesh, Eswaran Maheswari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 172-176.
- Seasonal Variation in Serum Biochemical, Electrolyte and Hormonal Profile of Deoni Cattle
Chandrashekar , Shrikanth Kukarni, K. B. Sathisha , I. J. Reddy , P. T. Vinay , Srinivas Reddy Bllur, Satishchandra Biradar , S. M. Kartikesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(7): 35-40.
- Schwannoma of lower lip: an unusual case report and review of literature
Gayithri H Kulkarni, Ehtesham J Iqbal, Harish S Kulkarni, Shahanavaj I Khaji, Jyoti M Biradar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1781-1783.
- Impact of drug-related problems and clinical pharmacist interventions on therapeutic outcomes of the patients admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Siddaruda M Biradar, Pathi Indu, Manjunatha Rao G, Kalyane N V, Anand P Ambali, Akram Naikwadi, Pournamy, Neeraja Nayakavadia, Prudvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 867-872.
- Assessment of drug utilization pattern and risk factors for the development of diabetic neuropathy among type 2 diabetic patients in a south Indian hospital: A cross-sectional observational study
Lavanya Nalluri, Madhavi Mannam, Navya Vemireddy, Nandini Akula, Mounika Pothuraju, Dhanalakshmi Pinnika, Jaidev Sudagani, Ravindrababu Pingili, Naveen Babu Kilaru
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(12): 69-77.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW