|101 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- CONTROL OF SINGLE-PHASE GRID-CONNECTED INVERTERS FOR VOLTAGE REGULATION WITH NON-LINEAR LOADS
Vemuri Sai Chand, Namburi Chandu Srinivasa Manikantha Surya, M. Srikanth, B. Jyothi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 324-329.
- USE OF Γ- SOFT MATRIX IN SOLVING DECISION MAKING PROBLEMS
T. Srinivasa Rao, B. Srinivasa Kumar, T. Nageswara Rao, S. Hanumantha Rao
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 294-297.
- The effects of catechin isolated from green tea GMB-4 on NADPH and nitric oxide levels in endothelial cells exposed to high glucose
Yuly Peristiowati, Indasah Indasah, Retty Ratnawati
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(2): 114-117.
- Progressive subluxation of thoracic wedge compression fracture with unidentified PLC injury
Dr.Thalluri.Gopala krishnaiah* Dr.Voleti.Surya Prakash Rao**
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 60-65.
- Renal Angiomyolipoma – A Case Report
Bhavana .Grandhi1, V.Shanthi2, N.Mohan Rao3, V.Surya Prakash4
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 105-109.
- Moving wayward: Graduate Medical Education
Surya Prakasa Rao
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2017; 5(2): 54-56.
- Progressive subluxation of thoracic wedge compression fracture with unidentified PLC injury - a case report
Voleti Surya Prakash Rao
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 60-65.
- Association of H. Pylori Infection with Gastroduodenal Disease: A Cross Sectional Study from Mysuru, India
Chandrababu D, Nandeesh HP, Deepak Suvarna, Aradya HV, Vijaykumar T R, Indrajit Suresh, Surya prakash R Kothe
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 292-295.
- Academic Audit: Suggested Methods to Assess Medical Teachers Performance
Surya Prakasa Rao
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(3): 46-52.
- ENHANCING THE PERFORMANCE OF DPFC ON DC SIDE USING REBOOST CONVERTER
D Narasimha Rao, P Srinivasa Varma
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 595-599.
- Relationship between Affordability to pay for the Veterinary Services and profile characteristics of Dairy farmers
M. Srinivasa Reddy, Sudhakar B Rao
. 2011; 4(6): 266-268.
- FUZZY BASED SCHEDULING AND LOAD BALANCING FOR ZONE ROUTING PROTOCOL (ZRP) IN MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS
N.Kavitha, V.Srinivasa rao ,B.Chandramohan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 600-604.
- Item analysis of multiple choice questions from an assessment of medical students in Bhubaneswar, India
Surya Kumar Namdeo, Bandya Sahoo
. 2016; 4(5): 1716-1719.
- Sex Preselection in Domestic Animals - Current status and Future prospects
Srinivasa Prasad, Ch.*, S.Rangasamy and S.Satheshkumar
. 2010; 3(7): 346-348.
- ACTION RECOGNITION FROM TIME SERIES GEOMETRIC JOINT FEATURES ON LSTM NETWORK
K. Vijaya Prasad, P.V.V. Kishore,O. Srinivasa Rao
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 279-285.
- A radiographic study of rib anomalies in patients of various chest diseases belonging to north Indian population at a tertiary care centre
Darshan K Bajaj, Shailesh K Singh, Abhishek Dubey, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay K Verma, Ved Prakash, Mona Asnani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 80-83.
- Alternative to Artificial Preservatives
PV Kamala Kumari, S Akhila, Y Srinivasa Rao and B. Rama Devi
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2019; 10(1): 99-102.
- The potential impact of family history of loud Snoring and risk of Obstructive sleep apnea in overweight subjects.
Abhishek Dubey, Surya Kant, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Sunita Tiwari, Rashmi Upadhyay, Snehal Upadhyay
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(4): 3-8.
- Impact single versus double layer uterine closure in caesarean section to uterine rupture
Budi Iman Santoso, Raymond Surya, Rima Irwinda
. 2016; 5(7): 2074-2078.
- A comparison of pRIFLE and AKIN criteria for acute kidney injury in pediatric intensive care unit patients
Srinivasa S., Reshmavathi V., Srividya G. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 398-402.
- Development, characterization and cytotoxicity evaluation of Gingko biloba extract (EGB761) loaded microemulsion for intra-nasal application
Manisha Singh, Surya Pratap Singh, R. Rachana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 024-034.
- Alteration in Levels of Minerals in DEN induced Hepatocellular carcinoma in Wistar Albino Rats
B. Arirudran, Vijayalakshmi Krishnamurthy, A. Saraswathy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 090-094.
- Acute myocardial infarction being the presentation of dengue myocarditis
Soumya Patra , Gaurav Bhardwaj , Jayadevappa Suranagi Manohar , Kikkeri Hemannasetty Srinivasa ,
Jayashree Kharge , Cholenahally N. Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(2): 159-161.
- The study on post-operative wound infections at Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh, India
B. Hemashankara Rao, K. Srinivasa Chakravarthy
. 2016; 4(12): 5351-5355.
- A study of clinical profile and outcome of intra ventricular hemorrhage in neonates admitted to neonatal intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Majeti Srinivasa Rao, Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Arigela Vasundhara, Swetha K., Sudarsini P.
. 2016; 3(2): 373-380.
- Endovascular Approach to Combined Ipsilateral Supra-inguinal and Infra-inguinal Artery Stenosis through a Single Common Puncture in a Single Sitting: Technique and Follow-Up
Santhosh Krishnappa, Jayasheelan Mambally Rachaiah, Srinidhi Srinivasa Hegde, Kanchanahalli Siddegowda Sadananda,
Govardhan Ramasanjeevaiah, Manjunath Cholenahally Nanjappa
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(3): 123-126.
- Aortopulmonary Window in Association with Subpulmonic Ventricular Septal Defect and Non Compaction of Left Ventricle
Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Ishwarappa Balekundri Vijayalakshmi, Chitra Narasimhan, Cholenahalli Nanjappa
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(4): 197-199.
- Clinicoetiological profile and risk assessment of newborn with respiratory distress in a tertiary care centre in South India
Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Arigela Vasundhara, Majeti Srinivasa Rao, Jampana Alekhya, Pydi Nagasree
. 2015; 2(4): 433-439.
- Spectrum of congenital malformations in newborns: in a medical college hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Srinivasa V, Raghavendra K, Suresh Babu MT
. 2014; 1(2): 82-85.
- Clinical profile and outcome of diabetic ketoacidosis in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Raghavendra K, Srinivasa V, Suresh Babu MT
. 2015; 2(1): 29-31.
- Mesenteric Artery Stenosis Presenting as Severe Erosive Gastroduodenitis: A Rare Case Report With Long Term Follow-Up
Ramesh Dwarakaprasad, Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Kumarswamy, Sunil Kumar, Guruprasad, Yeriswamy Mogalahally
Channabasappa and Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(4): 194-196.
- Study of biochemical abnormalities in neonatal seizures with special reference to hyponatremia
Kamatham Madhusudhan, Nadavapalli Srinivasa Suresh, Talakola Ramesh Babu, Jampana venkateswara Rao, Surisetti Bharath Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 730-734.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Attenuation of diabetic hepatopathy in alloxan-induced diabetic mice by methanolic flower extract of Phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus Nees
Jutishna Bora, Plabita Sahariah, Abani Kumar Patar, Donkupar Syiem, Surya Bhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 115-121.
- Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Defects
Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Shivanand Sanganna Gouda Patil, Raghu Thagachagere Ramegowda, Vijaykumar,
Iswarappa Balekundre Vijayalakshmi, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(1): 1-5.
- Study of incidence in between benign and malignant tumors of solitary thyroid nodule
B. Hemashankara Rao, K. Srinivasa Chakravarthy
. 2016; 4(12): 5288-5293.
- A study on risk factors and lipid profile pattern in patients of stroke in Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad, India
Ravala Siddeswari, Budithi Sudarsi, Thatikala Abhilash, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao
. 2015; 3(11): 3337-3341.
- A clinical review of obstetric hysterectomies done in medical college, Kottayam for a period of six years
Surya Jayaram, Acka Priya Varghese
. 2016; 5(2): 482-486.
- Analysis of characteristics of semantics of spoken language in normally developing Hindi speaking children
Anjali R. Kant, Bisma S. Dafadar, Arun A. Banik
. 2015; 3(12): 3534-3542.
- Food, exercise and life style changes among overweight or obese children in urban population
Santosh Kumar K., H. T. Yashoda, Mohan Kumar N., Srinivasa S.
. 2015; 2(4): 361-366.
- Internal Carotid Artery Stenting in a Case of Recurrent Transient Ischemic Attacks: A Road Less Taken
Babu Reddy, Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Janakaloti Ramachandra Reddy Vijay Kumar, Chamrajanagara Mahadevappa Nagesh , Budanuru Chikkaswamy Srinivas, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(1): 39-40.
- DESIGN AND EVALUATION OF ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE MATRIX TABLETS FOR EXTENDED RELEASE USING NATURAL GUMS AND HPMC K100M
Siramsetti Dhanalakshmi, Srinivasa Rao Baratam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 72-77.
- Assessment of RV function following Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy (PTMC) for rheumatic mitral stenosis
Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Veeresh Patil Hebbal, Yeriswamy Mogalahalli Channabasappa, Santosh Jadhav,
Kandenahalli Shankarappa Ravindranath, Shivanand S Patil, Kumar Swamy, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(2): 58-63.
- Oxfendazole in Combating Gastrointestinal Nematodes of Sheep and Goats
Dilip Reddy Gunturu, Muralidhar Yegireddy, V. Gnani Charitha, Surya Prasad Veera, Alpha Raj Mekapogu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 108-113.
- Coexistence of carcinoma cheek with tuberculosis: a rarity
Ashwini Kumar Mishra, Surya Kant, Laxmi Verma, Karthik Nagaraju, Noopur Upadhyay, Anubhuti Singh, Ankit Kumar
. 2015; 3(3): 780-782.
- A Variant Accessory Belly of Extensor Indicis Muscle: An Anatomical Variation
Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla, Bhagath Kumar Potu, Satheesha Nayak B, SN Somayaji, Narendra Pamidi
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 64-65.
- A STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF FREQUENCY, INTENSITY, DISABILITY AND SEVERITY ASSOCIATED WITH PRIMARY HEADACHES
Tinu Merin Thomas, Bileena Kommattam, Preethy Mathew Karanath, Ann Mary Swaroop, Srinivasa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 112-118.
- Bacteriological profile and antibiogram of blood culture isolates done by automated culture and sensitivity method in a neonatal intensive care unit in a tertiary care hospital in Odisha, India
Kausik Kumar Sarangi, Dipti Pattnaik, Surya Narayan Mishra, Manas Kumar Nayak, Jagadananda Jena
. 2015; 2(4): 387-392.
- Application of Natural Deep Eutectic Solvent-Based Ultrasonic Assisted Extraction of Total Polyphenolic and Caffeine Content from Coffe Beans (Coffea Beans L.) For Instant Food Products
Islamudin Ahmad, Adela Surya Pertiwi, Yulietta Heryani Kembaren, Arif Rahman, Abdul Mun’im
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 138-143.
- HIV/AIDS-tuberculosis (pulmonary and extra pulmonary) co-infection: CD4 correlation
R. Siddeswari, K. S. Amaravathi, N. Srinivasa Rao, Sanjeev, B. Rewari, Prabhu Kumar
. 2016; 4(4): 1035-1039.
- To study the effect of glycemic control and duration of disease on pulmonary function tests and diffusion capacity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Jitendra Singh, Kamlesh K. Gupta, D. Himanshu, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam, Surya Kant
. 2015; 3(1): 224-228.
- Evaluation of Reproductive Efficiency of Nepalese Hill Goat (Capra hircus l.) in Western Nepal
Surya Prasad Sharma, Nirajan Bhattarai, Saroj Sapkota
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 107-116.
- Evaluation of Hematological, Serum Biochemical and Tissue Antioxidant Changes in Experimentally Induced Hyperlipidemia in Wistar Albino Rats
Hamsavath Srinivasa Naik, Ch. Srilatha, K. Sujatha, B. Sreedevi, T. N. V. K. V. Prasad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 84-91.
- Gas forming pyogenic liver abscess in a diabetic patient: a rare case report
Shubhransu Patro, Surya Narayan Mishra, Sudhansu Sekhar Panda, Manoranjan Mohapatra
. 2015; 2(3): 320-323.
- Case series: unusual presentations of congenital lung malformations
Basavanthappa SP, Srinivasa V, Rajath Pejaver, Naveen Kumar, Chandan Giriyappa
. 2014; 1(2): 113-116.
- A study of the sociodemographic, clinical, pathological and radiological profile of lung cancer in a tertiary care center
Silpa Kshetrimayum, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay Kumar Verma, Ved Prakash, Darshan Kumar Bajaj, Nuzhat Husain, M. L. B. Bhatt
. 2016; 3(4): 920-927.
- Study on Testicular Biometric Parameters and their Correlation in Non-Descript Breeds of Goat
Amarjeet Kargwal , Chandu T Khasatiya , Lala M Chaudhary , Chirag M Patel , Amol B Yede , Lalit C Modi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 143-148.
- The study of etiological profile in new onset seizures in Indian scenario
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gedela Abhishek Ravi Varma
. 2015; 2(1): 6-12.
- Incidence, severity, prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia in malaria
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gurindapalli Jyothi Swarna Laya Latha, Dondapati Lavanya
. 2015; 3(1): 116-121.
- A study comparing the effect of Glimepiride and Glibenclamide on Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c) in Type II Diabetes Mellitus patients
Meenu Rani, Shailesh Yadav, Parveen Gupta, Surya Pandey, Seema Choudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 35-37.
- Clinical study of bronchial asthma in children aged 5 to 12 years with special reference to peak expiratory flow rate
Srinivasa K., Ushakiran C. B., Sudha Rudrappa
. 2015; 2(4): 297-302.
- Hennekam lymphangiectasia syndrome
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Boga Sree Kanth
. 2015; 3(2): 516-519.
- Basal cell adenoma of the salivary gland: Cribriform type, a rare case with review of literature
Raghunath Prabhu, Neha Kumar, Sakshi Sadhu, Rajgopal Shenoy, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 246-249.
- Idiopathic spinal cord herniation syndrome: a case report
Venkata Vijaya Sekhar Manda, Venkata Ramprasad Kuppili, Ravi Vasupalli, Surya Ganapathi Rao Devaguptapu
. 2014; 2(3): 1144-1146.
- Profile and clinical features of HIV positive patients attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre in a Medical College Hospital of Hassan, Karnataka
Praveen G, Srinivasa B S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 297-299.
- Acute myocardial injury in multiple bee stings - Case report
CB Bindu, SK Manuprakash, BS Srinivasa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1107-1109.
- Socio-demographic profile and health care seeking behaviour of rural geriatric population of Allahabad district of UP: A cross sectional study
Bayapareddy Narapureddy, Naveen KH, Pallavi Madithati, Rajiv Kumar Singh, Pirabu RA
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 87-92.
- A cross-sectional study on quality of life among acne vulgaris patients
Pooja Pandey, Mavinrkainahalli Srinivasa Murthy Suresh, Vaibhav Dubey, Prabhat Pandey
. 2016; 4(11): 4800-4805.
- Cyto-histopathological and clinico-radiological evaluation of thyroid lesions
Sandhya M Rani, Dhanraj S Reddy, Srinivas K Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1391-1395.
- Histopathological Variants of Spontaneous Basal Cell Carcinomas in Dogs
Srinivasa Naik Hamasavath, Srilatha Ch., Murthy,R.V.R. , Nasreen,A. , Jayasree,N. , Vara Prasad, W.L.N.V
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 89-92.
- Assessment of Optimum Threonine Concentration in Diets of WL Layers at Peak Production
Kallam Naga Raja Kumari , Vangoor Ravinder Reddy, V. Chinni Preetham , Dhullipalla Srinivasa Kumar, A. R. Sen , S. V. Rama Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 245-253.
- Rumen fermentation patterns in buffalo bulls fed total mixed ration supplemented with exogenous fibrolytic enzyme and/or live yeast culture
Ravikanth Reddy Poonooru, Srinivasa Kumar Dhulipalla, Raghava Rao Eleneni, Ananda Rao Kancharana
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 310-315.
- Biochemical studies in relation to the risk factors of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases in South Indian population with subclinical thyroid disease
Srinivasa Nageswara Rao G, Saravanan S, Sruti Eswar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1003-1007.
- Variant Branching Pattern of the Right Internal Iliac Vessels in A Male – A Case Report
Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(3): 197-200.
- Carvedilol solid dispersion for enhanced oral bioavailability using rat model
Javier Rueda Arregui, Surya Prakasarao Kovvasu, Priyanka Kunamaneni, Guru V. Betageri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(12): 42-50.
- Proventricular - Ventricular Impaction and Traumatic Ventriculitis in a Black Headed Ibis Bird (Threskiornis melanocephalus)
Srinivasa Naik, Vamsi Krishna Aankali, Srilatha Ch.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 290-293.
- Assessment of menopausal problems among rural women using modified menopause rating scale
Anita Punia, Surya Lekha, Mehar Singh Punia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 873-878.
- Effect of topical sodium fusidate, calcium mupirocin and papain—urea on wound healing in diabetic wistar rats
Smita Shenoy, Raghu Murthy, Lalit Mohan, Amoolya Gowda, Venu Madhav Nelluri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 209-214.
- Determination of serum total antioxidant capacity in male smokers and non-smokers
Srinivasa Jayachandra, Rajendran Selvaraj, Gopinath Agnihotram
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 591-593.
- Molecular Typing of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) by Ribosomal DNA Spacer PCR (RS-PCR-ribotyping)
Soma Sekhar Madupuru, Srinivasa Rao Tumati, Mohammad Sharif Noorbasha, Muralidhar Metta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 261-268.
- Immunohistochemical Expression of VEGF and BAX Proteins in Induced Atherosclerosis of Aorta in Male Wistar Rats
Hamsavath Srinivasa Naik , Ch. Srilatha, K. Sujatha , B. Sreedevi, TNVKV Prasad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 130-136.
- Preservation of semen from Kintamani Bali dogs by freezing method
I Ketut Puja, Ni Made Sawitri, Nisa Maharani, Luh Gde Sri Surya Heryani, Anak Agung Gde Oka Dharmayudha, I Wayan Nico Fajar Gunawan
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(2): 158-162.
- Optimization of Fermentation Medium for the Production of Recombinant Human Antithrombin III from Saccharomyces cerevisiae through Statistical Experimental Designs
Maheswara Reddy Mallu, Sandeep Vemula, Srinivasa Reddy Ronda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 014-020.
- Evaluation of anticonvulsant activity of Saraca asoca flower (Roxb.) Wilde in Swiss albino mice
Srinivasa K, Shashi Kumara, Neetha C S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 858-862.
- CHARACTERIZATION OF PAPER AND PULP PROPERTIES FROM WEED SPECIES
RANJANA Neelagar, RAKSHITHA Yathish, SHUCHINTHA Srinivasa, Rashmi Kanugodu Vasappa
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 61-63.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Body image satisfaction, weight perception and knowledge of obesity among adolescents in Kaski district, Nepal
Bishwas Acharya, Hoshiar Singh Chauhan,Indu Bala, Hari Prasad Kaphle, Surya Bahadur Thapa
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2016; 15(5): 396-400.
- Carotid artery intimal media thickness and ankle brachial index as predictors for atherosclerosis in pre-diabetic patients
Surya Prasad R, Vidyasagar C R, Anil Kumar Sakalecha, Prabhakar K, Prasanna Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1528-1532.
- Evaluation for sinusitis in children aged between 3 and 15 years with recurrent respiratory tract infection by clinical and radiological methods in a tertiary-care hospital
Srinivasa BS, Harish HN, Manuprakash SK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 44-46.
- Current knowledge, attitude, and practice about cervical cancer among rural Indian women
Ashwini Nayak U, Srinivasa N Murthy, Asha Swarup, Vivaan Dutt, Vijayashree Muthukumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1554-1558.
- Concurrent Infection of Infectious Bronchitis (IB) and Sub-Clinical Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) in an Organised Poultry Farm
Krithiga Kuppusamy, S. S. Devi, Surya Shankar, P. S. Reshma , Mammen J Abraham, Divakaran Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 261-266.
- Association of age at menarche with body mass index and waist–hip ratio
Prarthana Kaleramma Gopalakrishna, Suja Purushothaman, Santhi Reghunath, Bishara Pushkar, Ksheera Ishiah King
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1631-1634.
- Early prediction of nephropathy and cardiovascular diseases in Indian patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
G Srinivasa Nageswara Rao, J Abayambigai, E Sruti, K R Sowmiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1523-1527.
- A Review on Various Formulation Methods in preparing Colon targeted mini-tablets for Chronotherapy
Mohd Abdul Hadi, N G Raghavendra Rao, A. Srinivasa Rao, Tayyaba Mahtab, Sayeeda Tabassum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 158-164.
- Surgical Management of Aural Haematoma Resultant of Tick Infestation in a Non-Descript Sheep – A Case Report
Thara Singh D Lamani, G. Kamalakar, C. L. Sunil , K. M. Srinivasa Murthy, B. N. Nagaraja
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 224-227.
- Occurrence of Bovine and Human Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Organised Dairy Farms of Andhra Pradesh, India
Shaik Reshma, Tumati Srinivasa Rao, Thirtham Madhava Rao, Kothapalli Venkata Subramanyam, Madupuru Soma Sekhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 154-160.
- Quality of Life Assessment in Cancer Patients of Regional Centre of Hyderabad City
V. Naga Sunanda, M. Priyanka, J. Architha, M. Shravan, A. Srinivasa Rao, Mohd. Abdul Hadi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 165-169.
- Comparative study of risk factors and lipid profile pattern in ischemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Barla Suryanarayana, Budithi Sudarsi, Siddula Manohar, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao, Thatikala Abhilash
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(1): 8-13.
- Studies on the Incidence of Adulterants, Preservatives and Synthetic Milk Sold in and around Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Sudharshan Sai Srinivasa Kondapalli, Praveen Kumar Yadav Eddula, Krishnaiah Nelapati, Sujatha Singh, Anusha Poluru, Indu Reddy Bode
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 174-183.
- CD4 lymphocyte response following anti-retroviral therapy in HIV/AIDS patients - A study in Osmania General Hospital
Srinivasa Rao Nanyam, Ravala Siddeswari, Budithi Sudarsi, Barla Suryanarayana, Challagali Prabhu Kumar, Thatikala Abhilash
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(2): 68-71.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW