27 articles found.
- A comparative study on the physiological taste threshold in hypothyroidism and normal controls
Stephy Sebastian, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(5): 605-609.
- A study on physiological taste threshold in hyperthyroidism
Stephy Sebastian, Nagaraja Puranik, Shilpa Kamble
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(10): 1560-1564.
- GASTROINTESTINALTRACT: THE WORLD OF ‘SECOND BRAIN’
Prajwal Toragal, Seema Shridhar Sankeshwari , Nagaraja Puranik
Asian Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences (A-JMRHS). 2023; 1(2): 33-36.
- Dysautonomia in heavy drinkers for more than 5 years of alcoholic consumption with intact liver function
Stephy Sebastian, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1115-1119.
- Study on electrolytes variation in middle aged type 2 diabetics and hypertensive diabetics in comparison with normal individuals
Swapna Kanyadari, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(5): 597-600.
- A novel study on recently discovered fatty acid taste detection threshold among young lean and overweight individuals
Ninu Vinodan, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(6): 1188-1191.
- Idiopathic hyperhidrosis: Is response to parasympathetic function test altered?
G S Latha, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 85-88.
- Altered taste threshold in chronic Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Latha G S, Chandrashekar D M, Nagaraja Puranik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 569-574.
- Moderate allcohol intake for even a short duration has deleterious effects on hematologic profile in Indian men
Malathy Thinnahanumaih, Nagaraja Puranik, Chaitra Bidare, Kararshah Fakruddin Kammar, Omprakash Kasaragod Venkatakrishniah, Vijay Maitri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 105-108.
- A comparative study on coagulation profile and neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio in pregnancy-induced hypertension
Swetha A G, Nagaraja Puranik, Kammar K F
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 400-405.
- Intraocular pressure changes in different age group individuals after water ingestion
Anitha Lakshmi, Nagaraja Puranik, KF Kammar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1726-1730.
- Electrocardiogram changes and heart rate variability during moderate exercise in chronic alcoholics
Kusuma Ramanna, Fazal M Gahlot, Nagaraja Puranik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 492-495.
- Rolling Returns: A better measure of volatility and returns with reference to Sensex
Aparna Puranik, Dr.Ashvin Dave
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 5507-5517.
- A Study Of An Applications Of Gymnema Sylvestre In Clinical Practice For The Treatment Of Diabetes Type 2 And Its Complications
Sorabh Sehajpal , Dr. Sangamesh B Puranik , Neetu Verma
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 6309-6325.
- Comparative analysis of de novo assembly of Bacillus cereus HUB4-4 short reads
Nagaraja .K*, Seema J Patel, ManjunathDammalli
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2014; 4(2): 18-22.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Impact of Water Quality and Water Powder Ratio on the Properties of Type 4 - Die Stones (Gypsum Products) used in Dentistry
Kukkila Jayaprakash, P Nagaraja Upadhya, Bantarahalli Thopegowda Nandish, A Nityananda Shetty, K Harish Kumar Shetty, Kishore Ginjupalli, Shama Bhat Voddya, Sudeendra Prabhu
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(2): 75-81.
- Relationship of resting heart rate with body composition and obesity among young adults in India
Afreen Begum H Itagi, Nagaraja SS, Suresh Y Bondade, Yunus G Y
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 143-148.
- Trichoderma oligosaccharides priming mediates resistance responses in pearl millet against downy mildew pathogen
Boregowda Nandini, Puttaswamy Hariprasad, Harischandra Sripathy Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 97-103.
- Comparison of UV-Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC Methods for Estimation of Deflazacort in Solid Dosage Form
Manisha Puranik, Samta Shambharkar, Shantanu Nimbalkar, Debarshi Kar Mahapatra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(7): 82-88.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice towards COVID-19 Vaccine among Healthcare Workers in a Tertiary Care Center
Guru Prasad C, Nagesh HN, Ambresh Ayyali, Nagaraja BS,
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(18): 24-28.
- Efficacy of antibiotic sensitivity and antimicrobial activity of Streptomyces cinereoruber RSA-14 isolated from rhizosphere soil of Alternanthera sessilis (L.) R. Br. ex DC
Sreenivasa Nayaka, Halaswamy Hiremath, Bidhayak Chakraborty, Pallavi Sathyanarayan Swamy, Dhanyakumara Shivapoojar Basavarajappa, Shashiraj Kareyallappa Nagaraja, Muthuraj Rudrappa, Meghashyama Prabhakara Bhat, Dattatraya Airodagi, Meenakshi Shivanandagouda Murigennavar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(4): 1-6.
- Isolation, characterization, and functional groups analysis of Pseudoxanthomonas indica RSA-23 from rhizosphere soil
Sreenivasa Nayaka, Bidhayak Chakraborty, Pallavi Sathyanarayan Swamy, Meghashyama Prabhakara Bhat, Dattatraya Airodagi, Dhanyakumara Shivapoojar Basavarajappa, Muthuraj Rudrappa, Halaswamy Hiremath, Shashiraj Kareyelloppa Nagaraja, Chaitra Madhappa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 101-106.
- Practiced Gram negative bacteria from dyeing industry effluents snub metal toxicity to survive
Channarayapatna-Ramesh Sunilkumar, Lobo Rachel, Gurulingaiah Bhavya, Kujur Swati, R. Samaga Sridhar, J. Samanth Kumar, K. Ramachandra Kini, H. S. Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 37-42.
- Analysis of completeness of drug package inserts available in India
Nagaraja Prasad S, Shreenivas P Revankar, Vedavathi H, Harini Manjunath, Sriti Hegde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1139-1143.
- Ultrasonic Dissection without Cystic Artery Clipping Versus Classical Electro-Dissection in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Randomized Control Trial
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Ashok Kumar Puranik, Satya Prakash Meena, Mahaveer Singh Rodha, Ramkaran Chaudhary, Mayank Badkur, Mahendra Lodha,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(1): 10-15.
- Synthesis of pH Responsive Hydrogel Matrices from Guar gum and Poly(acrylamide-co-acrylamidoglycolicacid) for Anti-Cancer Drug Delivery
G. Viswanatha Reddy, N. Sivagangi Reddy, K. Nagaraja, K. S. V. Krishna Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 84-91.