|95 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Surgery for inguinal hernia in pediatric age
Mukesh S. Suvera, Panchshila B. Damor, Shaishav V. Patel
. 2013; 1(2): 112-115.
- Relation of serum cholesterol level with body mass index and waist circumference in young adults
Mina D Varlekar, Bhupendra D Varlekar, Jagdeepkaur S Dani, Mukesh S Suvera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 572-575.
- Open appendicectomy stump: invaginate or not to invaginate?
Mukesh S. Suvera, Ashish H. Kharadi, Unnati S. Asari, Panchshila B. Damor, Mihir T. Shah, Mansukh B. Patel
. 2013; 1(3): 248-251.
- A study to predict weight of children aged upto 2 years based on foot length for emergency drug dosage calculation on basis of predicted weight.
Unnati Asari, Ashish Kharadi, Mukesh Suvera, Ushma Baranda, Pradip Damor, Nilesh Thakor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1481-1483.
- Meckelís diverticulum: Clinical manifestations and complications
Prashant Mukadam, Mukesh S Suvera, Khyati C Vaja, Nirav Shah, Noopur Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 140-144.
- Blindness And Visual Impairment In Delhi Region
Kishor P Govekar, Mukesh K Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 370-372.
- Intussusception in Children: Comparison Between Ultrasound Diagnosis and Operation Findings
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 319-322.
- A REVIEW ON DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL CO-PROCESSED EXCIPIENT
HETAL PATEL, MUKESH GOHEL
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(2): 48-54.
- Sonomammographic Evaluation & Characterization of Breast Lumps
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 316-318.
- ROPE CLIMBING BOT
R.DEVI, S.RAJAMEENAKSHI, S.VIGNESH, M.MUKESH RAJ
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 19-21.
- UTILITY OF ALVARADO SCORE IN DIAGNOSING ACUTE APPENDICITIS IN CHILDREN: A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Jagdish B Karia, Mukesh D Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 125-127.
- A STUDY ON DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF PROSTATIC ABSCESS: A MEDICAL RECORD BASED STUDY
Mukesh D Kothari, Jagdish B Karia, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 165-167.
- Epidemiological Investigation of Lifestyle Associated Modifiable Risk Factors among Medical Students
Anurag Srivastava, Mukesh Sharma, Saumya Gupta, Sumit Saxena
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 210-215.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- Validity of Jones criteria for diagnosis of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease
Mukesh Rana, Brijesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 250-253.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- A Review on Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg (breadfruit)
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, Boey Jia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling Kar Yean and Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 091-097.
- Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Total Phenolic Content of Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg Leaves
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, BoeyJia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling KarYean, Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 094-100.
- Atrial Fibrillation, Clinical Profile and Adherence to Guidelines
Mukesh Kumar, Aamir Rashid, Shamim Iqbal, Imran Hafeez, Ajaz Lone, Khurshid Aslam
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(1): 5-8.
- Evaluation of accuracy of computed topographic- based navigation assisted pedicle screw placement in thoracolumbar spine fracture
Mukesh Dhruw, Pravin Kumar Jangde, Surendra Kanwar
. 2016; 4(5): 1470-1474.
- Canine Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome associated with Necrotizing Fasciitis: An Overview
Barkha Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Srivastava, Ashish Srivastava, Rashmi Singh
. 2012; 5(5): 311-319.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Clinical Features and Pattern of Presentation of Breast Diseases in Surgical Outpatient Clinic of a Tertiary Hospital
Jagdish B. Karia, Mukesh D. Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra A. Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 40-43.
- Medial Open Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy for Varus Arthritic Knees by Dynamic External Fixator System (Distraction Callotasis)
Shah Mukesh N, Amin Richa P, Patel Kunal C, Amin Prakash V, Pandit Jyotindra P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 214-217.
- SPM/ USPM FLOW APPLICATIONS AND GAP: A CRITICAL REVIEW
Dr. Manjit Singh, Dr. Chanpreet Singh, Dr. GangaCharyulu, Dr. Mukesh Mann
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 1723-1729.
- STATISTICAL OPTIMIZATION OF THE GAS METAL ARC WELDING PARAMETERS IN HARD FACING WITH CONSIDERATION OF MULTIPLE WELD QUALITIES
Sandeep Singh Sangwan, Pawan Kumar, Mukesh Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 2664-2671.
- Profile of Chest Trauma in a Teaching Hospital
Chiragkumar L Prajapati, Mukesh D Kothari, Upendra A Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 79-81.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- Total knee arthroplasty with Mesh technique in management of juxta-articular giant cell tumor around the knee
Abdul Rahim, Mukesh Tiwari, Gaffar Khan, Gaurav Gupta, Saurabh Sharma
. 2015; 2(1): 47-52.
- Penile fracture and its management
Devendra K. Prajapati, Kapil Rampal, Imran Ali, Mukesh Rangera, Shashank Chaursia, Jyoti M. Prajapati
. 2016; 3(4): 1714-1717.
- Semen Production Performance of Sahiwal Bulls and the Factors affecting it in an Organized Farm under Tropical Conditions
Muzamil Abdullah, Mukesh Bhakat, T.K. Mohanty, Santu Mondal, Ajeet Singh, Santosh Kumari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 285-291.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- A Death Audit of H1N1 Influenza Cases in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan (Current Out Break - 2017)
Ashish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan KaushikAshish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 380-384.
- Hurdles in starting laparoscopy in a rural medical college: our experience
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Pinky Lakra, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal
. 2015; 4(6): 1858-1862.
- Sexual Behaviour Response of Sahiwal Breeding Bulls Exposed to Different Estrus Specific Molecules
Santu Mondal, Mukesh Bhakat, Ajeet Singh, Satendra Kumar Yadav, Abdul Rahim , M. Sathiyabarathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 74-80.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Ultrasonographic detection of nuchal cord: required or not
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal, Pinki Lakra
. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- Gallstone disease menacing rural population in north India: a retrospective study of 576 cases in a rural hospital
Mukesh kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Gaurav Thami, Pushpender Malik
. 2015; 2(4): 487-491.
- Response of Hirayama disease to surgical intervention: case report
Navneet Kumar, Sumedha Mukherjee, Mukesh P. Patel, K. B. Shah, Sunil Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1232-1235.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single dose intravenous iron carboxymaltose verses multidose iron sucrose in post-partum cases of severe iron deficiency anemia
Urvashi Verma, Saroj Singh, Mukul Chandra, Mukesh Chandra, Ruchika Garg, Shikha Singh, Renu Rajvansh
. 2015; 4(2): 442-446.
- Effect of Post-Partum Body Condition Score on Productive, Reproductive and Calf Birth Weight Performance in Tharparkar Cattle
Asu Singh Godara, A. K. S. Tomar, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, Anjali Kumari, Mukesh Singh, M.R. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 166-171.
- Reduction in blood loss with tranexamic acid in dynamic hip screw surgery for intertrochanteric hip fractures
Masroor Ahmed, Ghulam Hussain, Mukesh Kumar, Rukhsana Hamid, Nida
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 79-82.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Powder and Synbiotic as Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoter on Economic Efficiency of Broiler Chicks
Sunil Kumar, Mittha Lal Gurjar, Chandra Shekher Vaishnava, Mukesh Chand Sharma, Mukesh Chand Parashar, Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 298-306.
- Verbal Autopsy of Swine Flu Confirmed Cases in Surat City
Rachana Prasad, Anupam Verma, Bipin Vasava, N B Patel, Amit Patel, Mukesh Kumar, Ashutosh Upadhyay
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 741-744.
- Outcomes of retrograde nailing of distal femoral fractures in Indian population: a prospective study
Mukesh N Shah, Josal S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 769-772.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating motherís education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Corticosteroid injection as a treatment modality in management of plantar fasciitis
Masroor Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Rukhsana Hamid, Nida, Ghulam Hussain
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 120-122.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- Effectiveness of workshop training in basic principles of Good Clinical Practice among the Medical teachers - A cross sectional study
Mukesh B Vora , Chinmay J Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 92-96.
- Effect of Swarna Bhasma on Memory and Learning in Swiss Albino Mice
Jyothy K Bhaskaran*, Mukesh Nariya, Kalpana S Patel, Rajagopala S, Hetal B Aghera, Ashok B Krishnaiah
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 23-28.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosing leprosy: in a tertiary care hospital
Radhika Rajesh Nandwani, S. K. Totade, Usha Gupta, Mukesh Jain
. 2015; 3(3): 749-756.
- Comparative Study on the Socio-Economic Profile of Soligas in Core and Buffer Zone of Biligiri Rangana Hills (B.R Hills) of Karnataka
Arun S Somagond, B. H. M. Patel, Mukesh Singh, Mohit Antil, Seema Yadav, Aniket Sanyal, Suresh Basagoudanavar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 206-215.
- Antibiotic resistance patterns of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a tertiary care hospital in Central India
Vijaya Chaudhari , Sandeep Gunjal, Mukesh Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 386-389.
- Anxiety among people living with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral treatment attending tertiary care hospitals in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
. 2016; 4(7): 2897-2901.
- Drinking Parameters and Associated Factors among Alcoholics Attending De-Addiction Center at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Jaipur
Mukesh Bairwa, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Maesh Channd Verma, Mohmmed Zahid, Dilip Kumar Narolia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 82-86.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Clinical patterns of osteoarticular tuberculosis in children
Ejaz u Rahman, Shabeeta Bai, Nida, Masroor Ahmed, Rukhsana Hamid, Mukesh Kumar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 721-724.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Frequency of posterior wall acetabular fracture in patients presenting with posterior hip dislocations
Mukesh Kumar, Masroor Ahmed, Ghulam Hussain, Muhammad Saleem, Khurram Sahar, Muhammad Bux
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 347-349.
- Determinants and differentials of postpartum amenorrhea associated with breastfeeding among women in Bihar, India
Brajesh, Mukesh Ranjan, Nagdeve D.A., Chander Shekhar
. 2016; 5(1): 154-165.
- Prevalence of depression and associated risk factors among the elderly in rural field practice areas of a tertiary care institution in Katihar, Bihar
Sneha Soni, Mukesh Shukla, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 1016-1019.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Role of low dose danazol therapy for endometriosis related infertility and its comparison with laparoscopic fulguration in low resources
Urvashi Verma, Shivani Singh, Mukesh Chandra, Richa Singh, Mukul Chandra, Aruna Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 67-69.
- Critical Thresholds of Milk SCC, EC and pH for Detection of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows Reared under Subtropical Agroclimatic Condition
Shiwani Tiwari, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Arumugam Kumaresan, Mukesh Bhakat, Narender Kumar, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 152-159.
- Comparative antihyperlipidemic activity of Hridayarnava Rasa prepared from two samples of Tamra Bhasma in Wistar albino rats
Chandrashekhar Y Jagtap, Mukesh B Nariya, Vinay J Shukla, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(3): 88-96.
- Seasonal Influence on Semen Production Performance of Crossbred Buck (Saanen x Beetal) in an Organized Farm
Baban Madhavrao Narwade, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Mukesh Bhakat, Amit Kumar Singh, Abdul Rahim, Ranjana Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 196-203.
- Study of Topical Placental Extract versus Povidone Iodine and Saline Dressing in Various Diabetic Wounds
Sudhir K Navadiya, Mukesh P Patel, Yagneshkumar L Vaghani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 411-413.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Incidental carcinoma of gallbladder in north India: is routine histopathology of all cholecystectomy specimens justified?
Mukesh Kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder Kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Pushpender Malik, Amrita Duhan
. 2015; 2(4): 465-470.
- Evaluation of changes in liver function test in first, second and third trimester of normal pregnancy
Mukesh G. Gohel, Anant G. Joshi, Jitendra S. Anand, Jemil S. Makadia, Chandrakant P. Kamariya
. 2013; 2(4): 616-620.
- Effect of PUFA Enriched Diet on Superovulatory Response, Embryo Quality, Embryo Recovery and Conception Rate in Cattle
Mukesh Sahu, Shiv Prasad, Sunil Kumar, Harihar Prasad Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 30-36.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- A comparative study of the effect on healing of ulcer using silver dressing
Atul K. Khandelwal, Shivani Khandelwal, Jugal Kishor Yadav, Mukesh Sangwan
. 2016; 3(2): 768-775.
- Comparison of recovery profiles of propofol & sevoflurane anesthesia with bispectral index monitoring (BIS) in general anesthesia
Mukesh Somvanshi, Deepti Agarwal, Archana Tripathi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 52-56.
- Housing and sanitary conditions in slums of Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Hossain Mehedi Rehman, Kriti Yadav, Tsusennaro Imchen
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1153-1157.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Title-: Role of Nalbuphine as an adjuvant to Ropivacaine in supraclavicular block- A Randomized Control Study
Vinod Kumar Yadav , Amit Kumar Choudhary , Mukesh Kumar Prasad, Gurdeep Singh jheetay, Amber Kumar, Razi Shahid
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2019; 23(2): 0-0.
- Relationship of Age, Body Condition Score and Rump Fat Thickness with Semen Quality of Murrah Buffalo Breeding Bulls
Satendra Kumar Yadav, Pawan Singh, Mukesh Bhakat, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Ajeet Kumar, Ajeet Singh, Santu Mondal, V. K. Upadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 110-120.
- Adipokines as metabolic modulators of ovarian functions in livestock: A mini-review
Smruti Ranjan Mishra, Jaya Bharati, Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Debasish Kar, Pravas Ranjan Sahoo
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 206-213.
- Parametric Estimation of Factors Associated with Prediction of Calving in Surti Buffaloes Using Ordinal Regression
Lalitchandra M Sorathiya, Vishnu B Kharadi, Ajay P Raval, Kaushik K Sadharakiya, Kuldeep K Tyagi, Mukesh A Katariya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 231-237.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCMI-1077) on Feed Intake, Nutrient Utilization and Blood Biochemical Profile of Indigenous Kids
Rahul Singh Panwar, Ashok Kumar Patil, Ravindra Kumar Jain, R. P. S. Baghel , Mukesh Kumar Mehta , Anchal Keshri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 198-205.
- Effect of Feed Restriction on Physio-Biochemical Changes, Milk Yield and Expression Profile of Leptin in Crossbred Cow
Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Sriti Pandey, Gyanendra Singh, Mihir Sarkar, Vijai Prakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 21-32.
- Evaluation of Mannheim Peritonitis Index in predicting the prognosis of hollow viscus perforation
Valluri Mukesh Krishna, Prasanna Kumar Turakar Joseph, Vivek Vattikutti, Gayathri Garika
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 250-256.
- Clinico-Epidemiological Profile of Snake Bite Cases in Western Nepal
Hari Shanker Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Mukesh Chandra Joshi, Iram Shaifali, Prem Chandra Srivastava
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2012; 11(1): 57-62.
- Awareness to health hazards and biosafety precautions among laboratory technicians working in tertiary-care center in Rajasthan, India
Himanshu Shekhar, Mukesh Patel, Cheeni Jain, Neha Garg, Ketan Mangukiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 15-18.
- AUTOIMMUNE PANCREATITIS : AN ENTITY DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE
Devinder Kuntal, Bhawan Nangarwal, Mukesh Meel, Rajesh Godara, Pradeep Garg
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(4): 198-201.
- Vitamin D status in psychiatric patients in Karachi, Pakistan: a retrospective case notes review
Mukesh Bhimani, Faheem Khan, Tayyab Arfeen, Rashid A Masud Khan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 266-268.
- Effect of Challenge Feeding on Production Performance of Surti Buffaloes
Ajay P Raval, Lalitchandra M Sorathiya, Mukesh A Katariya, Vishnu B Kharadi, Vipul R Patel, Navin B Patel, Abhishek B Parmar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 164-170.
- Awareness and practice of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of HIV among health-care workers in tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mukesh Kumar, C M S Rawat, Vinita Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 977-981.
- Effect of sociodemographic factors on age-appropriate immunization of children in slums of Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh
Neeti Verma, Jai Vir Singh, Reema Kumari, Monika Agarwal, Abhishek Verma, Mukesh Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2264-2268.
- A study on overweight and obesity among schoolgoing adolescent girls in a district of Northern India
Nirpal Kaur Shukla, Siraj Ahmad, Jai Vir Singh, Mukesh Shukla, Sneha Soni, Ram Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 474-480.
- Occurrence of Ctenocephalides orientis (Jordan 1925 Siphonaptera: Pulicidae) in Goats and Dogs from Mhow, Madhya Pradesh
Mukesh Shakya, Anantrao Kashiram Jayraw, Mamta Singh, Vivek Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 218-223.
- Effect of Feeding Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea) Leaves on The Growth Performances and Carcass Characters of Crossbred Barrows (Landrace X Desi)
Carolina Potshangbam, Mukesh Singh, Sarada Prasanna Sahoo, Anup Kumar Singh, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, B.H.M Patel, Sunil E Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 184-196.
- Effect of Varying Osmolarity of Tris Extender on Seminal Attributes of Buffalo during Refrigeration
Rohit Bishist, V.S. Raina, Mukesh Bhakat, T.K. Mohanty, S.A. Lone, R. Sinha, A. Rahim, A.R. Paray
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 164-171.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW