|4782 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- STATISTICAL OPTIMIZATION OF THE GAS METAL ARC WELDING PARAMETERS IN HARD FACING WITH CONSIDERATION OF MULTIPLE WELD QUALITIES
Sandeep Singh Sangwan, Pawan Kumar, Mukesh Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 2664-2671.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Perspectives on Aesthetics in Dalit Literature
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Gupta
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2054-2057.
- PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF MMI DATASET ON SIX MACRO EXPRESSIONS USING 2D-LDA AND SVM KERNELS
Victor Mokaya1, Mukesh Kumar Gupta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 6882-6891.
- CONCENTRATED SOLAR THERMAL POWER TECHNOLOGIES: A REVIEW
Abdullahi Bello Uma, Mukesh Kumar Gupta, Dharam Buddhi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 8162-8184.
- Pavement Construction by Using Synthetic Fiber
S. Bharathi, Dr.A.M.Arunmohan, Mohammed Kishwar M, Praveen Kumar P, Mukesh T
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1978-1984.
- Gallstone disease menacing rural population in north India: a retrospective study of 576 cases in a rural hospital
Mukesh kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Gaurav Thami, Pushpender Malik
. 2015; 2(4): 487-491.
- Response of Hirayama disease to surgical intervention: case report
Navneet Kumar, Sumedha Mukherjee, Mukesh P. Patel, K. B. Shah, Sunil Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1232-1235.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- Validity of Jones criteria for diagnosis of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease
Mukesh Rana, Brijesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 250-253.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Atrial Fibrillation, Clinical Profile and Adherence to Guidelines
Mukesh Kumar, Aamir Rashid, Shamim Iqbal, Imran Hafeez, Ajaz Lone, Khurshid Aslam
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(1): 5-8.
- Evaluation of accuracy of computed topographic- based navigation assisted pedicle screw placement in thoracolumbar spine fracture
Mukesh Dhruw, Pravin Kumar Jangde, Surendra Kanwar
. 2016; 4(5): 1470-1474.
- Canine Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome associated with Necrotizing Fasciitis: An Overview
Barkha Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Srivastava, Ashish Srivastava, Rashmi Singh
. 2012; 5(5): 311-319.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- A Death Audit of H1N1 Influenza Cases in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan (Current Out Break - 2017)
Ashish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan KaushikAshish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 380-384.
- Critical Thresholds of Milk SCC, EC and pH for Detection of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows Reared under Subtropical Agroclimatic Condition
Shiwani Tiwari, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Arumugam Kumaresan, Mukesh Bhakat, Narender Kumar, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 152-159.
- Sexual Behaviour Response of Sahiwal Breeding Bulls Exposed to Different Estrus Specific Molecules
Santu Mondal, Mukesh Bhakat, Ajeet Singh, Satendra Kumar Yadav, Abdul Rahim , M. Sathiyabarathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 74-80.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Reduction in blood loss with tranexamic acid in dynamic hip screw surgery for intertrochanteric hip fractures
Masroor Ahmed, Ghulam Hussain, Mukesh Kumar, Rukhsana Hamid, Nida
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 79-82.
- Title-: Role of Nalbuphine as an adjuvant to Ropivacaine in supraclavicular block- A Randomized Control Study
Vinod Kumar Yadav , Amit Kumar Choudhary , Mukesh Kumar Prasad, Gurdeep Singh jheetay, Amber Kumar, Razi Shahid
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2019; 23(2): 0-0.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Powder and Synbiotic as Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoter on Economic Efficiency of Broiler Chicks
Sunil Kumar, Mittha Lal Gurjar, Chandra Shekher Vaishnava, Mukesh Chand Sharma, Mukesh Chand Parashar, Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 298-306.
- Verbal Autopsy of Swine Flu Confirmed Cases in Surat City
Rachana Prasad, Anupam Verma, Bipin Vasava, N B Patel, Amit Patel, Mukesh Kumar, Ashutosh Upadhyay
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 741-744.
- An Expression of Resilience against Oppression in Bama’s Karukku
Dr Mukesh Yadav
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1624-1630.
- Seasonal Influence on Semen Production Performance of Crossbred Buck (Saanen x Beetal) in an Organized Farm
Baban Madhavrao Narwade, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Mukesh Bhakat, Amit Kumar Singh, Abdul Rahim, Ranjana Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 196-203.
- Corticosteroid injection as a treatment modality in management of plantar fasciitis
Masroor Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Rukhsana Hamid, Nida, Ghulam Hussain
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 120-122.
- Blindness And Visual Impairment In Delhi Region
Kishor P Govekar, Mukesh K Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 370-372.
- Intussusception in Children: Comparison Between Ultrasound Diagnosis and Operation Findings
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 319-322.
- Sonomammographic Evaluation & Characterization of Breast Lumps
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 316-318.
- A REVIEW ON DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL CO-PROCESSED EXCIPIENT
HETAL PATEL, MUKESH GOHEL
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(2): 48-54.
- ROPE CLIMBING BOT
R.DEVI, S.RAJAMEENAKSHI, S.VIGNESH, M.MUKESH RAJ
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 19-21.
- Incidental carcinoma of gallbladder in north India: is routine histopathology of all cholecystectomy specimens justified?
Mukesh Kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder Kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Pushpender Malik, Amrita Duhan
. 2015; 2(4): 465-470.
- A COMPARISON STUDY OF WIFI 6 AND WIFI 5
Ruby Jain, Dr Nidhi Tiwari, Dr Mukesh Yadav
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 6118-6124.
- Relationship of Age, Body Condition Score and Rump Fat Thickness with Semen Quality of Murrah Buffalo Breeding Bulls
Satendra Kumar Yadav, Pawan Singh, Mukesh Bhakat, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Ajeet Kumar, Ajeet Singh, Santu Mondal, V. K. Upadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 110-120.
- A STUDY ON DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF PROSTATIC ABSCESS: A MEDICAL RECORD BASED STUDY
Mukesh D Kothari, Jagdish B Karia, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 165-167.
- UTILITY OF ALVARADO SCORE IN DIAGNOSING ACUTE APPENDICITIS IN CHILDREN: A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Jagdish B Karia, Mukesh D Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 125-127.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- Epidemiological Investigation of Lifestyle Associated Modifiable Risk Factors among Medical Students
Anurag Srivastava, Mukesh Sharma, Saumya Gupta, Sumit Saxena
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 210-215.
- Anxiety among people living with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral treatment attending tertiary care hospitals in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
. 2016; 4(7): 2897-2901.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCMI-1077) on Feed Intake, Nutrient Utilization and Blood Biochemical Profile of Indigenous Kids
Rahul Singh Panwar, Ashok Kumar Patil, Ravindra Kumar Jain, R. P. S. Baghel , Mukesh Kumar Mehta , Anchal Keshri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 198-205.
- SUB-THRESHOLD CIRCUIT USE FOR FULL CUSTOM CELL DESIGN ANALYSIS
Dr. Shivangini Morya, Madhvi S Bhanwar , Dr. Mukesh Yadav, Prof. Pallavi Pahadiya
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 6125-6129.
- Drinking Parameters and Associated Factors among Alcoholics Attending De-Addiction Center at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Jaipur
Mukesh Bairwa, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Maesh Channd Verma, Mohmmed Zahid, Dilip Kumar Narolia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 82-86.
- Clinical patterns of osteoarticular tuberculosis in children
Ejaz u Rahman, Shabeeta Bai, Nida, Masroor Ahmed, Rukhsana Hamid, Mukesh Kumar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 721-724.
- A Review on Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg (breadfruit)
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, Boey Jia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling Kar Yean and Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 091-097.
- Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Total Phenolic Content of Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg Leaves
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, BoeyJia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling KarYean, Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 094-100.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Frequency of posterior wall acetabular fracture in patients presenting with posterior hip dislocations
Mukesh Kumar, Masroor Ahmed, Ghulam Hussain, Muhammad Saleem, Khurram Sahar, Muhammad Bux
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 347-349.
- Effect of Non- Urea and Urea-Based Concentrate Supplements on Haematology and Blood Biochemical Parameters in Kids
Naresh Kurechiya, Mukesh Kumar Mehta , Ravindra Kumar Jain, Kavita Rawat, Sobaran Singh Mahour
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(1): 157-161.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Prevalence of depression and associated risk factors among the elderly in rural field practice areas of a tertiary care institution in Katihar, Bihar
Sneha Soni, Mukesh Shukla, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 1016-1019.
- Clinical Features and Pattern of Presentation of Breast Diseases in Surgical Outpatient Clinic of a Tertiary Hospital
Jagdish B. Karia, Mukesh D. Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra A. Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 40-43.
- Medial Open Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy for Varus Arthritic Knees by Dynamic External Fixator System (Distraction Callotasis)
Shah Mukesh N, Amin Richa P, Patel Kunal C, Amin Prakash V, Pandit Jyotindra P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 214-217.
- Profile of Chest Trauma in a Teaching Hospital
Chiragkumar L Prajapati, Mukesh D Kothari, Upendra A Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 79-81.
- SPM/ USPM FLOW APPLICATIONS AND GAP: A CRITICAL REVIEW
Dr. Manjit Singh, Dr. Chanpreet Singh, Dr. GangaCharyulu, Dr. Mukesh Mann
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 1723-1729.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Total knee arthroplasty with Mesh technique in management of juxta-articular giant cell tumor around the knee
Abdul Rahim, Mukesh Tiwari, Gaffar Khan, Gaurav Gupta, Saurabh Sharma
. 2015; 2(1): 47-52.
- Comparative antihyperlipidemic activity of Hridayarnava Rasa prepared from two samples of Tamra Bhasma in Wistar albino rats
Chandrashekhar Y Jagtap, Mukesh B Nariya, Vinay J Shukla, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(3): 88-96.
- Anxiety and depression in medical students of Sindh province during the Covid -19 pandemic
Masroor Ahmed, Rukhsana Hamid, Ghulam Hussain, Muhammad Bux, Naveed Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(4): 947-950.
- Penile fracture and its management
Devendra K. Prajapati, Kapil Rampal, Imran Ali, Mukesh Rangera, Shashank Chaursia, Jyoti M. Prajapati
. 2016; 3(4): 1714-1717.
- Semen Production Performance of Sahiwal Bulls and the Factors affecting it in an Organized Farm under Tropical Conditions
Muzamil Abdullah, Mukesh Bhakat, T.K. Mohanty, Santu Mondal, Ajeet Singh, Santosh Kumari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 285-291.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Hurdles in starting laparoscopy in a rural medical college: our experience
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Pinky Lakra, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal
. 2015; 4(6): 1858-1862.
- Effect of PUFA Enriched Diet on Superovulatory Response, Embryo Quality, Embryo Recovery and Conception Rate in Cattle
Mukesh Sahu, Shiv Prasad, Sunil Kumar, Harihar Prasad Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 30-36.
- Awareness and practice of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of HIV among health-care workers in tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mukesh Kumar, C M S Rawat, Vinita Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 977-981.
- Ultrasonographic detection of nuchal cord: required or not
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal, Pinki Lakra
. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single dose intravenous iron carboxymaltose verses multidose iron sucrose in post-partum cases of severe iron deficiency anemia
Urvashi Verma, Saroj Singh, Mukul Chandra, Mukesh Chandra, Ruchika Garg, Shikha Singh, Renu Rajvansh
. 2015; 4(2): 442-446.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Therapeutic Management of Bovine Babesiosis in a Holstein Friesian Cross-bred Heifer
Vivek Agrawal, Rupesh Jain , Amit Kumar Jaiswal , Nidhi Choudhary , Anant Kumar Jayraw , Gaya Prasad Jatav , Mukesh Shakya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(10): 253-256.
- Comparison of unstable inter-trochanteric femur fracture treated with Dynamic Hip Screw and Proximal Femur Nail
Muhammad Saleem, Masroor Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Khurram Sahar, Ghulam Hussain, Muhammad Bux
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 648-651.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Surgery for inguinal hernia in pediatric age
Mukesh S. Suvera, Panchshila B. Damor, Shaishav V. Patel
. 2013; 1(2): 112-115.
- Effect of Post-Partum Body Condition Score on Productive, Reproductive and Calf Birth Weight Performance in Tharparkar Cattle
Asu Singh Godara, A. K. S. Tomar, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, Anjali Kumari, Mukesh Singh, M.R. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 166-171.
- Adipokines as metabolic modulators of ovarian functions in livestock: A mini-review
Smruti Ranjan Mishra, Jaya Bharati, Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Debasish Kar, Pravas Ranjan Sahoo
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 206-213.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Outcomes of retrograde nailing of distal femoral fractures in Indian population: a prospective study
Mukesh N Shah, Josal S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 769-772.
- COMPLICATIONS IN TREATMENT OF CORONAVIRUS THERAPY
GAURAV MISHRA, SANJAY KUMAR ASTHANA, ABHINAV TIWARI, MANOJ KUMAR SACHAN, AWADHESH KUMAR
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2721-2729.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED A TRANSPARENT AND SECURE FRAMEWORK USING SMART CONTRACT FOR ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS
Vipin Kumar, Arun Kumar Tripathi, Naresh Chandra, Amit Kumar Goyal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 1246-1255.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- ASCERTAINING THE RECURRENCE RELATION OF GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE AS THE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta, Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2264-2271.
- Dolutegravir, Second Generation Integrase Inhibitor: A New Hope for HIV Patient
Geeta Yadav, Piyush Kumar, Yugal Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Singh
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2018; 5(1): 20-29.
- ACHIEVING TARGET SCHEDULE TIME FASTER THROUGH AGILE SIMULATION MODEL
UDIT KUMAR NATH, ALOK KUMAR JAGADEV, PRASANT KUMAR PATTNAIK
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 4080-4088.
- THE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR AND NON-LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS ALONG WITH
GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta,Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2255-2263.
- Therapeutic management of a fetal mummification in non-descript pluriparous goat
Sudhir Kumar, Sharad Kumar and Utsav Sharma and Anil Kumar Pandey
International Journal Of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences. 2020; 2(1): 8-12.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF REFERENCE TRACKING CONTROL USING DIFFERENTIAL EVOLUTION-A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Ramesh Kumar Patro, P. Suresh Kumar, Madisa V G Varaprasad, K. Sravan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1851-1858.
- Effect of Feed Restriction on Physio-Biochemical Changes, Milk Yield and Expression Profile of Leptin in Crossbred Cow
Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Sriti Pandey, Gyanendra Singh, Mihir Sarkar, Vijai Prakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 21-32.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Effectiveness of workshop training in basic principles of Good Clinical Practice among the Medical teachers - A cross sectional study
Mukesh B Vora , Chinmay J Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 92-96.
- Effect of Feeding Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea) Leaves on The Growth Performances and Carcass Characters of Crossbred Barrows (Landrace X Desi)
Carolina Potshangbam, Mukesh Singh, Sarada Prasanna Sahoo, Anup Kumar Singh, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, B.H.M Patel, Sunil E Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 184-196.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW