|118 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- AWARENESS ABOUT THE MODE OF TRANSMISSION AND PREVENTION OF HIV/AIDS IN ADOLESCENTS - A COLLEGE BASED STUDY
Satish V. Kakade, Supriya Patil, Dhiraj Kumar Mane, Mahendra Alate
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 321-323.
- KNOWLEGDE AND ATTITUDE ABOUT PRIONS AND PRION DISEASES
AMONG DENTAL AND NURSING STUDENTS: A QUESTIONNAIRE BASED
Karishma Shetty, Sherin Johnson, Dr. Sushma. Bommanavar, Dr Nupura Vibhute, Dr Uzma Belgaumi, Mr. Dhiraj Mane, Dr Vidya Kadashetti, Dr Wasim Kamate
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2209-2216.
- STUDY OF THE CLINICAL PROFILE OF HEPATIC ENCEPHALOPATHY IN TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Tejas Bhosale ,Makarand Mane, Priyanka Mane, Indranil KulKarni
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 753-757.
- A CORRELATION OF PROGNOSTIC AND PRECIPITATING FACTORS OF HEPATIC ENCEPHALOPATHY.
Makarand Mane, Tejas Bhosale, Priyanka Mane, Parikshit Mankar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 417-422.
- Role of cytology, colposcopy and biopsy in the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Pooja H. Khakhla, R. Anand, Jyoti G. Sharma, Bhargav B. Boghara
. 2013; 2(4): 550-554.
- A prospective clinical study of feto-maternal outcome in pregnancies with abnormal liquor volume
Rutwa J. Chavda, Hardev B. Saini
. 2014; 3(1): 181-184.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Tablet using Latex Powder of Jatropha Curcas as a Natural Binder
Sangramsinh Ghatage, Shitalkumar Patil, Ramling Patrakar, Sachinkumar Patil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 077-081.
- Abnormal vulval lesions: diagnosis and management
Aarti Kothari, Usha Parekh, Rashmi Mahajan
. 2016; 5(9): 3242-3248.
- A comparative evaluation of per rectal diclofenac sodium and paracetamol for postoperative analgesia in case of hydrocephalus
Mrugank M Bhavsar, Divya Kheskani, Parth Shah, Ashish Tyagi, Rama Upadhyaya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 373-375.
- ADVANCES OF HYDRAZONE LINKER IN POLYMERIC DRUG DELIVERY
SHIVSHANKAR R. MANE
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(2): 1-4.
- PERITONEAL WASHINGS AND ASCITIC FLUID IN GYNAECOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES
Sangeeta J. Pawar, Avinash Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 301-304.
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL MESH AND CONVENTIONAL POLYPROPYLENE MESH IN INGUINAL HERNIA REPAIRS: A COMPARITIVE EVALUATION
C.Z. Pardesi, H V Nerlekar, Prajyot prakash mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 1152-1154.
- STATISTICAL APPLICATIONS AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN SIX SIGMA IMPLEMENTATION IN
Mr. Dhirajkumar A. Mane, Mr. Mahendra M Alate, Mr. Rupeshkumar Deshmukh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2538-2545.
- A study of variations in nutrient foramen of dry human tibia with its clinical implication
Priya P. Roy, Shedge Swapna A., M.A. Doshi, Dhirajkumar A. Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 2417-2421.
- Child Sexual Abuse in the light of Goa Children’s Act, 2003
Akshayata Thakur ,Dr. Santosh Aghav ,Aditi Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 278-282.
- Comparative Study between Swedish and Indian Education System
Dr. SachinVernekar, Dr. Pravin Mane, Deepak Navalgund, Dr. Shyam Shukla
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 4897-4903.
- The Fundamental Right to Education as against its implementation in the contrarian settings of Naxalism in India
Shoaa Mansoor ,Prof. Yogesh Dharangutti , Aditi Suresh Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 199-204.
- Load balancing approach in cloud computing using PSO and GA
Dhiraj Kapila , Dr. VijayDhir
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 2996-3010.
- INDIA - CHINA IN NEW DECADE: OPPORTUNITY FOR SOUTH-ASIA
Dhiraj Vij, Dr. Jyotika Teckchandani
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 1762-1766.
- A QUASI EXPERIMENTAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECT ON ANAPANA MEDITATION TECHNIQUE ON MILD DEPRESSION AND COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTIONS AMONG PATIENTS ADMITTED IN INTENSIVE CARDIAC CARE UNIT OF VARIOUS HOSPITALS OF MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
Mrs Chitra A. Beldar, Dr. Tapti Bhattachargee, Dr. Nilesh Shah, Mr. Atish D. Kadale, Mr. Dhirajkumar Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 9668-9676.
- Animal Study of Effect of Lamotrigine Pretreatment in Bipolar Disorder
V. M. Thorat, Anjali Ravindra Shinde, Sheshla Sadanandan, Pritam M. Sakhare, P. S. Salve, D. A. Mane
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 335-340.
- Cardiorenal syndrome: Resistant to diuretics, sensitive to ultraflitration
Swati C. Aundhakar, Sanket K. Mahajan, Makarand B. Mane, Akshay N. Lakhotia,Vikrant V. Mahajani
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 173-175.
- Stress Factors and Way of Coping amongst the Students of Medical College
Harishchandra D Gore, Ashok D Shelke, Abhay B Mane, Kartiki R Nanaware , Sachin A Gawade, Kevin Fernandez
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 653-656.
- Can we widen the scope of medical management in ectopic pregnancy?
Usha Kiran TS, Rajashree Dayanand Katke, Priyadarshani mane
. 2016; 5(4): 1257-1259.
- Optimal Power Flow using Hybrid Ant Lion Optimization and Spotted Hyena Optimization Algorithm: Comparison and Analysis
Dhiraj Kumar Singh, Subodh Srivastava, R. K. Khanna
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3055-3063.
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC EVALUATION OF THE LEAVES OF SESBANIA SESBAN (L.)
1 Dhiraj D.Nikam, 2 Yogini S.Jaiswal, 3. S.S. Jirge, 4 Yogesh Chaudhari
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2009; 15(1): 19-24.
- Optimal placement of IPFC for solving optimal power flow problems using Hybrid Sine-Cosine Algorithm
Dhiraj Kumar Singh, Subodh Srivastava, R.K.Khanna, M. Balasubbareddy
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3064-3080.
- THERAPEUTICS OPTIONS FOR COVID-19 THROUGH AYURVEDA
Dhiraj A. Zade , Kiran Kalyankar , Pramod Khbragade, Prashant Umate
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 534-538.
- Assessment of Direct Observe Treatment Short Course (DOTS) Implementation and Treatment Card Update By Dot Providers Under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme in Raipur District of Chhattisgarh State
Dhiraj Bhawnani, Nirmal Verma, Gopal P Soni, Anjana Tiwari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 195-198.
- Assessment Of Contraceptive Knowledge And Practices Among Reproductive Age Group Of Women In Urban Slums Of Raipur City, Chhattisgarh, India
Gayatri Bandhi, Dhiraj Bhawnani, Nirmal Verma, Gopal P Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 349-354.
- Intra-parotid facial nerve schwannoma: case report of a rare entity
Shaheen H. Kanpurwala, Nisha V. Thakare, Prashant S. Mane
. 2016; 4(12): 5484-5487.
- Prevalence and risk factors of microalbuminuria in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Mane Madan Mohan, Chandra Sekhar V
. 2015; 2(4): 383-386.
- Study of Stress, Sleep Quality and Morbidity in Fix and Shift Duty Industrial Workers
Viraj Kakade, Dr. Sharmishta K. Garud, Mr. Dr. P. M. Durgawale, Dr. Satish V. Kakade, Mr. Dhirajkumar Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2057-2063.
- STUDY OF STRESS, SLEEP QUALITY AND MORBIDITY IN FIX AND SHIFT DUTY INDUSTRIAL WORKERS
Dr. Sharmishta K. Garud, Mr. Viraj Kakade, Dr. P. M. Durgawale, Dr. Satish V. Kakade, Mr. Dhirajkumar Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2057-2063.
- A prospective study of risk stratification in patients undergoing emergency laparotomy with POSSUM and P-POSSUM
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 207-210.
- A Study of Coagulation Profile in Cases of Snake Bites
Mahendra A. Patil, Jyoti S. Tele, Avinash M. Mane, Sujata S. Kumbhar, S. J. Pawar, Nanda J. Patil
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 444-450.
- Assessment of primary immunization coverage in children between 12 to 23 months in Bhadravathi taluk, Shimoga
Mallappa Odomani, MV Sagar, Omprakash Ambure, Vijaykumar Mane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 560-563.
- An Assessment of the Impact of One Day Training Programme on Knowledge and Attitude of Undergraduate Students on Leprosy at G. R Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjana Tiwari, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Manoj Bansal, Parharam Adhikari, Shraddha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 344-348.
- Snodgrass tubularized incised plate urethroplasty for distal penile hypospadias in paediatric age group: our experience
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma, Kailash Charokar
. 2016; 3(1): 217-220.
- Comparison of propofol and thiopentone along with ketamine for paediatric MRI sedation
Kedareshvara K. S., M. G. Dhorigol, Rajesh Mane, Vandana Gogate
. 2016; 4(2): 381-384.
- Tubulo-lobular carcinoma: An unusual mixed invasive carcinoma of the breast
Dhiraj B Nikumbh, Shivraj N Kanthikar, Akshay Surana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1018-1021.
- Prevalence of chronic facet arthropathy: a retrospective study
Jayant Thipse, Deepak B. Anap, Dhiraj Shete, Abhijit Diwate
. 2014; 2(1): 193-197.
- Cytodiagnosis of Primary Actinomycotic Mycetoma of The Foot: A Case Report
Sneha S Desale, Dhiraj B Nikumbh, S N Kanthikar, Akshay Surana
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 42-44.
- A DYNAMIC APPROACH FOR BRAIN TUMOR DETECTION USING EDGE DETECTION TECHNIQUE
Prabhaharan J, Preetham K, Pavan Kumar Shetty, Koushik V Shetty ,Dhiraj S Suthar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1775-1782.
- Study of elevated blood pressure and its associated sociodemographic risk factors among urban slum adolescents in Western Maharashtra
Dr. G. Vinod Nikam, Dr. Prakash M. Durgawale, Dr. Satish V. Kakade, Mrs. Anuja Vinod Nikam, Mr. Dhirajkumar A. Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 2281-2288.
- Clinical profile, risk factors and aetiology of young stroke: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Ashish Dhiman, Rupinder Sharma, Shyam Sundar
. 2014; 2(4): 1355-1359.
- Role of obstetrician and gynecologist in diagnosis and management of breast lump
Kavita A. Chandnani, H. B. Sainee
. 2013; 2(3): 288-291.
- Assessment of symphysio-fundal height (SFH) and its implication during antenatal period
Kishor P. Chauhan
. 2013; 2(3): 363-366.
- Relapse of Takayasu’s arteritis with tuberculosis relapse: a rare presentation
Sunil Chandrasen Chand, Aarti Ashok Gupta, Prasad Muley, Dulari Jitendra Gandhi
. 2015; 3(1): 314-316.
- Role of serum HsCRP as prognostic markers in septicemia in elderly population
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Indrajeet Singh Gambhir, Dhiraj Kishore, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 290-292.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Comparison of haemodynamic responses in normotensive and hypertensive patients among three intubation devices: macintosh laryngoscope, intubating laryngeal mask airway and lightwand
S. K. Gvalani, Sushant Mane
. 2016; 4(9): 3858-3864.
- A study to evaluate accuracy of gestational age, comparing conventional method against duration of intermenstrual interval consideration
Pawanpreet Kaur, Deepak A. Desai, Aartee Taraiya
. 2015; 4(5): 1291-1295.
- A rare case of Sister Mary Joseph nodule as the only sign of unknown primary malignancy
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Vishal Nandagawali, Dhiraj Sagrule, Pratik Lavankar, Kuntal M. Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao
. 2016; 3(3): 1682-1684.
- Influence of sex on the profile of acute coronary syndrome: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Gupta, Tushar Sontakke, Vishnu Agarwal, Shyam Sunder, Rupinder Sharma, Vineet Jearth
. 2014; 2(4): 1558-1562.
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence and Correlation with Age of Onset of Drinking In Rural Adult Males, Karnataka
Kusum Shrirang Mane, Sunil S Kadam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(1): 33-36.
- Study of 292 patients for prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using detailed history, clinical and radiological parameters
Dhiraj Agarwal, Devansh Arora, Ankur Avasthi, Ankur Kothari, K. K. Dangayach
. 2016; 3(1): 349-353.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Post-traumatic flexion contractures of the elbow release via limited lateral approach
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Dhiraj Valjibhai Chawda, Yogita Haribhai Kataria
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 556-559.
- Efficacy of Polyherbal Drug Against Tympany in Bovine
Abdul Mujeeb Syed, Vilas Daulatrao Aher, Prashant Madhavrao Mane, Govind Rangnathrao Gangane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 258-265.
- Effect of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy on lipid profile of obese patients in complete nine month follow up
Sanjay Singhal, Dhiraj Agarwal, Rajkamal Kanojiya, Devansh Arora, Ankur Avesthi, Ankur Kothari
. 2016; 3(1): 42-46.
- Wandering spleen: as a differential diagnosis in pelvic masses
Sunil Motiram Lanjewar, Dhiraj Sagrule, Vishal Nandagawali, Pratik Lawankar, Kuntal Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao, Abhinav Debanath, Sarvagya Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 2337-2340.
- Difference in pulmonary function test among the athletic and sedentary population
ShobhaRani Vedala, Niranjan Paul, Abhay B Mane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 118-123.
- A study to evaluate gestational age with the help of placental thickness
Aditi Tiwari, Kavita Chandnani
. 2013; 2(4): 503-505.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Evaluation of Bi -spectral Index Monitor in Context of Low Resource Settings
Akhilesh M Chhaya, Subha T Vazhakalayil, Vatsal A Chhaya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 402-406.
- Virulence Pattern of Avibacterium paragallinarum Isolates Studied from Indian Field Condition
Vihang Vithalrao Patil, Debendranath Mishra, Dilip Vithalrao Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 201-207.
- How empowered are women to choose contraception?
Talapere Usha Kiran, Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Priyadarshini Mane, Priyadarshini Mane, Purva Ganesh Pimple
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2019-2025.
- Assessment of nutritional status among school children of Karimnagar, Telangana, India
M. Kamran Shaikh, Nitin Kamble, Dhiraj Bhawnani, Samir Bele, Sita Rama Rao
. 2016; 4(10): 4611-4617.
- Association of hyperlipidemia with lymph node metastasis in early gastric carcinoma
Dhiraj Kumar, Anil Negi, Sushanta Kumar Das
. 2015; 2(2): 187-190.
- Behavioural Problems in Children – Methods to Prevent and Manage through Good Parenting and Ayurveda
Renu Rathi, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Sing Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 117-122.
- Prevalence of smokeless tobacco use among school going adolescent students of Raipur city Chhattisgarh state, India
Neha Shrivastava, Nirmal Verma, Dhiraj Bhawnani, G. P. Soni
. 2015; 3(4): 921-924.
- Pharmaceutico Analytical Study of Kamdudha Rasa - An Ayurveda Formulation
Pranjali Ramesh. langade, Anita Wanjari, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(3): 79-84.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Diabetes and depression: Impact of depression on self-care among patients with type 2 diabetes
Ayesha Siddiqua Nawaz, Abhay B Mane, M R Ramakrishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 901-905.
- Livelihood of Street Children and Their Quality Of Life: A Cross Sectional Study in Etawah District
Kiran K, Naresh Pal Singh, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Ankita Sharma, Mahima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(7): 275-279.
- Study of the changes in the growth, protein, and bioactive profile of Chlorella emersonii KJ725233 in response to sodium and ammonium nitrate
Sneha Sunil Sawant, Varsha Kelkar-Mane
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 19-25.
- Adherence to Anti-Hypertensive Drugs: A Clinic Based Study among Geriatric Hypertensive Patients in Rural, India
Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo, P S Preeti, Dhiraj Biswas
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 250-254.
- A study on seroprevalence of hepatotropic viruses among HIV-positive individuals attending the integrated counselling and testing centre (ICTC) in Mayo hospital of Nagpur city, Maharashtra, India
Nikita Sherwani, R. K. Khadse, Dhiraj Bhawnani, Nirmal Verma
. 2015; 3(3): 543-550.
- Pharmaceutico-analytical Standardization of Devdarvyadi Churnakriya (Processed powder)
Darshana Diliprao Mehkarkar, Bharat Rathi, Anita Wanjari, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(3): 64-71.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of soft tissue tumors and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ramesh Chandrakar, Riti Sharma, Renuka Gahine, Dhiraj Bhawnani
. 2015; 3(3): 723-729.
- A study on estimation of time since death after histological examination of kidney
Rajani Thakur, M. Goyal, Dhiraj Bhawnani
. 2015; 3(5): 1091-1096.
- Cottonseed Cake- Effect on Serum and Hematological Parameters of Poultry Broiler Birds
Archana Thakur, Shivani Katoch, Bandu Gangadhar Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 177-185.
- Antidiabetic activity of alcoholic extract of Neem (Azadirachta Indica) root bark
Prabhakar Patil, Sudha Patil, Abhay Mane, Sushilkumar Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 142-146.
- Congenital Pouch Colon: A Rare Variant of Anorectal Malformation: Histopathological Perspective with Brief Review of Literature
Dhiraj B Nikumbh, Kishor Suryawanshi, Sudhir Singhavi, Poonam Pagare, Akshay Surana
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 173-178.
- PHARMACEUTICAL STUDY OF TRIVANGA BHASMA
Karunanidhi Sharma, Shweta Paul, Sanjay Kumar, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(3): 80-93.
- A comparative study on awareness about non-communicable diseases and their risk factors among government and private high school students of Davangere city
Kusum Shrirang Mane, Anurupa Maganalli, Ayesha siddiqua Nawaz
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2016-2029.
- Conceptual framework on - establishing healthy life style centre in Chhattisgarh state, India
Kamlesh Kumar Jain, Anjana Tiwari, Dhiraj Bhawnani
. 2015; 3(2): 525-528.
- Udder and teat skin lesions in bovines
Shukriti Sharma, Dhiraj Kumar Gupta, Baljinder Kumar Bansal,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(10): 1-14.
- Age At Menarche and Factors Associated among Girls of a Primary Health Centre Area in Davangere, India
Kusum Shrirang Mane, sharankumar Holyachy, Bheemayya badesab
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 417-420.
- Effect of shodhana on toxic principle of Gunja Beeja with reference to Agglutination-An in vitro study
Nilima Narayanrao Wadnerwar, Shriramji G. Jyotishi, Dhiraj Singh Rajput, Ulhas D. Duragkar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 31-39.
- Subclinical Mastitis in Machine Milked Dairy Farms in Punjab: Prevalence, Distribution of Bacteria, and Current Antibiogram
Abdul Qayoom Mir, Baljinder Kumar Bansal, Dhiraj Kumar Gupta
. 2014; 7(5): -.
- A Cross Sectional Study of the Prevalence of Obesity or Overweight and its Correlates among School Children in a Central India District
Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Monika Srivastav, Neeraj Gour, Bharati Choubey, Sandip Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 726-732.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Alcohol Abuse among Medical Students in Upums Etawah
Vaibhav Singh, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Nawazish Ali, Nishant Singh, Abhinav Gangwar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(9): 346-348.
- Complementary feeding practices among mothers of Waghodia Taluka of Vadodara: a knowledge, attitude, and practice study
Bhadra Y Trivedi, Shailee N Vyas, Bhavin S Dave, Khyati A Desai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 647-651.
- Comparative antibiogram of coagulase-negative staphylococci (CNS) associated with subclinical and clinical mastitis in dairy cows
Baljinder Kumar Bansal, Dhiraj Kumar Gupta, Tawheed Ahmad Shafi, Shukriti Sharma
. 2015; 8(3): -.
- Effect of Area Specific Mineral Mixture Feeding On Milk Yield and Composition of Dairy Animals of Central Zone of Punjab
Shivdeep Singh, Sushma Chhabra, Charanjit Singh, Sarnarinder Singh Randhawa, Dhiraj Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(3): 62-65.
- Assessment of pulmonary function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Kumar, Asha Ranjan, Kailash Nath Sharma, Varun Deep Dogra, Rekha Bansal, K. K. Sharma, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 207-213.
- Familial multiple lipomatosis—a rare syndrome diagnosed on FNAC
Rahul Ware, Avinash Mane, Sneha Saini, Neerav Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 367-369.
- Phenotypic Antibiotic Resistance Pattern and Presence of mecA in Staphylococcus aureus Isolated from Bovine Mastitis
Baljinder Kumar Bansal, Dhiraj Kumar Gupta, Shukriti Sharma, Tawheed Ahmad Shafi, Gursimran Filia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 65-79.
- New hypothesis for mechanism of sliding filament theory of skeletal muscle contraction
Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Sushil P Dube, Anandkumar Dhole, Uddhav Mane, Anil K Bondade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 72-75.