|121 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Correlates of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Use by Cancer Patients in Chandigarh
Dinesh Kumar, Naveen K Goel, Awadhesh K Pandey, Ravleen K Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 165-171.
- Correlation of anxiety, depression, and socioeconomic status with phantom vibration syndrome in healthy individuals
Rajesh M. Desai, Dharmesh K. Patel, Mayank Mohit
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 657-660.
- Cryopeservation Induced Alteration in Sperm Morphology in Hariana Bull Semen
Chetna Gangwar, Atul Saxena, Pankaj Kumar Shukla, Shri Prakash Singh, Akhil Patel, Mohit Antil, Abhinov Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 282-288.
- Comparative Study on the Socio-Economic Profile of Soligas in Core and Buffer Zone of Biligiri Rangana Hills (B.R Hills) of Karnataka
Arun S Somagond, B. H. M. Patel, Mukesh Singh, Mohit Antil, Seema Yadav, Aniket Sanyal, Suresh Basagoudanavar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 206-215.
- JEANS BUTTON INJURY: A UNIQUE TYPE OF INJURY AND AN OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD
Mohit Kumar Arora, Ela Madaan, Utkarsh Madaan, Anuj Gupta, Upasana ,
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2019; 5(1): 1-3.
- Dietary Supplementation of Chromium Picolinate on Productive Performance and Cost Economics of Coloured Broiler Chicken during Hot-Humid Summer
Ram Chandrakant Kulkarni, Asit Baran Mandal, Subrat Kumar Bhanja, Akshat Goel, Manish Mehara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 132-139.
- Neck circumference as an anthropometric parameter for obesity/overweight in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Ruby Sharma, Sandeep Joshi, Harpreet Grewal, Ankur Goel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1312-1316.
- Study of Genetic Polymorphism in Leptin Exon 3 Region and its Association with Milk Production and Reproduction Traits in Indian Sahiwal Cattle
Sumit Kumar, Deepak Sharma, Satyendra Pal Singh, Madhu Tiwari, Rakesh Goel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 84-91.
- Status of inflammatory markers and growth factor in gastric ulcer protective effects of Punica granatum L. peel extract in rat
Indal Chauhan, Sudhanshu Agrawal, Raj Kumar Goel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 12-17.
- Living arrangement pattern of elderly in Chandigarh Tricity, India: A glimpse through geriatric clinic at tertiary hospital
Anupama Dhiman, Naveen K Goel, Navpreet Singh, Amrit P Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 889-894.
- SPONTANEOUS BILOMA: REPORT OF TWO CASES WITH REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Anubhav Goel, Prashant Gupta, Ankur Bansal
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(4): 202-204.
- Prevalence of Depression, Anxiety and Stress among Students of Punjab University, Chandigarh
Manjot Singh, Naveen Krishan Goel, Manoj Kumar Sharma, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 666-671.
- Association Between Polymorphisms of Solute Crrier 27 A1 Gene with Milk Production Traits in Indian Sahiwal and Hariana Cattle
Madhu Tiwari, Satyendra Pal Singh, Deepak Sharma, Rakesh Goel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 219-224.
- Pseudo-outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia blood stream infections in intensive care units of a super-speciality hospital: A cross-sectional study
Mohit Bhatia, Poonam Sood Loomba, Bibhabati Mishra, Vinita Dogra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1139-1144.
- Effectiveness and comparison of reteplase versus streptokinase thrombolytic agents in the patients of acute myocardial infarction
Sunil Kumar Goel, Ishita Goel, Sandeep Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 568-572.
- Study of knowledge and skills of anganwadi workers regarding breastfeeding and infant and young child feeding practices
Amanjot K Singh, Anuradha Nadda, Ritu Rochwani, Parmal Singh, Zahid Ali Khan, Goel R K D
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 515-520.
- Depression and anxiety as comorbid disorders in patients with Type II diabetes
Gautami Nagabhirava, Maithili Umate, Swateja Nimkar, Akhil Goel, Avinash Desousa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 544-548.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- A case-control study of cardiovascular parasympathetic function tests in offsprings of type 2 diabetes mellitus parents
Charu Goel, Tanu Aggarwal, Syed Neyaz Hasan, Deepankar, Salman Shafi Siddiqui, Bhawana Sharma, Sudha Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 364-367.
- Curcumin and its protective and therapeutic uses
Sudhanshu Agrawal, Raj Kumar Goel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 1-8.
- Antibiotics to cure or harm: Concept of antibiotic resistance among health professional students in Nepal
Sandeep Nayak, Muna Rana, Shreemathi Mayya, Govind Gupta, Sartaj Wazir, Kumari Shipra Parmar, Kapil Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2512-2517.
- Clinical and ultrasonological features of adenomyosis and its histopathological correlation
Sunita Gupta, Gunjan Goel, Surabhi Agrawal, Parul Garg, Esha Khanuja
. 2016; 5(10): 3283-3289.
- Association of vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy with preeclampsia and eclampsia
Poonam Goel, Geetika Garg, Jasbinder Kaur, Reeti Mehra, Rimpy Tandon, Anju Huria
. 2016; 5(9): 3046-3050.
- Work-related injuries and stress level in nursing professional
Sandeep Nayak, Shreemathi Mayya, Kalyan Chakravarthy, Teddy Andrews, Kapil Goel, Prachi Pundir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1693-1697.
- Impact of health education on unmet needs of contraception in urban slums of Chandigarh, India
Dinesh Kumar, Meenu Kalia, N. K. Goel, M.K. Sharma
. 2016; 5(7): 2317-2321.
- Severe acute maternal morbidity: study of epidemiology and risk factors
Mridu Sinha, J. K. Goel, Shanti Sah, Ruchica Goel, Rajani Chaurasia
. 2016; 5(7): 2141-2145.
- Retained fetal bones: an unusual cause of abnormal uterine bleeding
Sonia Chawla, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(6): 2032-2033.
- Utility of fasting plasma glucose test as screening tool for gestational diabetes mellitus based on International Association of the Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group criteria
Amita Sharma, Alpana Agrawal, Manisha Goel, Manisha Gupta
. 2016; 5(6): 2005-2010.
- Correlates of contraceptive use among couples in slums of Chandigarh, India
Dinesh Kumar, Navpreet Singh, Munesh K. Sharma, Naveen K. Goel, Anupama Dhiman
. 2016; 5(5): 1494-1500.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Comparative evaluation of surgical modalities in cases with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
Manish Sharma, Om Prakash, Mohit Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 785-790.
- Relationship between umblical artery Doppler and perinatal outcomes in Indian women with oligohydramnios
Alok S. Goyal, Saniya Goel, Monika Gupta, Gunvant Vaishnav
. 2016; 5(4): 1187-1191.
- Acute intermittent porphyria and pregnancy: an obstetric challenge
Pragati Meena, Sandhya Jain, Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(2): 542-544.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a diagnostic dilemma
Saha Pradip Kumar, Gupta Pratiksha, Goel Poonam, Sehgal Alka, Huria Anju, Shailja Kataria, Rimpy Tandon
. 2016; 5(2): 367-370.
- Perinatal lethal skeletal dysplasia: a case report
Sunita Dubey, Poonam Goel, Meesha Verma
. 2016; 5(1): 224-229.
- Pharmacological evaluation of Mallotus philippinensis (Lam.) Muell.-Arg. fruit hair extract for Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Hypnotic Activity
Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, Raj Kumar Goel
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 14-21.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Medical student’s perceptions of different teaching aids from a tertiary care teaching institution
Inderjit Singh Bagga, Vipin Goyal, Abhishek Singh, Hitesh Chawla, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(7): 2788-2791.
- Knowledge towards post-mortem examination and reasons for not specialising in morbid anatomy: study among medical undergraduate students
Inderjit Singh Bagga, Vipin Goyal, Abhishek Singh, Hitesh Chawla, Shewtank Goel, Sakshi Sharma
. 2016; 4(7): 2792-2795.
- Assessment of liver volume with spiral computerized tomography scanning: predicting liver volume by age and height
Madhu Sharma, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Setu Satani, Kavita Mudgil
. 2016; 4(7): 3020-3023.
- Are doctor’s hands contributing in spreading nosocomial pathogens? Rapid appraisal from a tertiary care health center of Northern India
Shewtank Goel, Rakesh Tank, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Ravi Bypareddy, Pooja Goyal, Jayaprakash Karkala
. 2016; 4(6): 1978-1982.
- Prevalence and risk factors of soil transmitted helminths from rural field practice area of a tertiary care center from northern India
Shewtank Goel, Rakesh Tank, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Arya
. 2016; 4(6): 1983-1987.
- Clinical profile of dengue fever infection in patients admitted in tertiary care centre Agroha, Hisar, Haryana, India
Mohd Younus Shah, Mohd Mubarak Naqash, R. K. Goel, Deepak Galhan, Sunil Kumar, Vivek Chhabra, Abhishek Saini, K. L. Jaggal
. 2016; 4(6): 2146-2149.
- Impact of sudarshan kriya yoga on mean arterial blood pressure and biochemical parameters in medical students
Nisar Ahmad, Shahnawaz Hasan, Raj Kumar Goel, Lalita Chaudhary
. 2016; 4(6): 2150-2152.
- Pattern of feto-maternal outcome and complications in pregnancy induced hypertension from a tertiary level health care teaching institution of Tamil Nadu, India
Lokeshwari Jayaraman, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel,
Jayaprakash Karkala, Pooja Goyal, Vijay Shankar
. 2016; 4(5): 1402-1406.
- Histopathological study of neoplastic lesions of oral cavity and oropharynx
Mohit Gupta, Hansa Choudhary, Neelu Gupta, Aahana Gupta
. 2016; 4(5): 1506-1510.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- Drainage in primary cemented total knee arthroplasty required or not? A comparative study among northern Indian subjects
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Harnam Singh Madan
. 2016; 4(5): 1645-1648.
- An evaluation of merits of total hip arthroplasty done for traumatic and non-traumatic displaced fracture neck of femur
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Harnam Singh Madan, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1632-1635.
- Prevalence and risk factors of varicose veins, skin trophic changes, and venous symptoms among northern Indian population
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Parth Nathwani, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel
. 2016; 4(5): 1678-1682.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- Incidence and risk factors associated with development of ventilator-associated pneumonia from a tertiary care center of northern India
Sanjay Melville Masih, Shewtank Goel, Abhishek Singh, Rakesh Tank, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 4(5): 1692-1697.
- Epidemiology and risk factors of healthcare associated infections from intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital
Sanjay Melville Masih, Shewtank Goel, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Vasundhara, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(5): 1706-1710.
- Retrospective analysis of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma treated with surgery and adjuvent radiotherapy
Mohit Sharma, Abhinav Deshpandey, Nayan Gupta, Mahesh Patel
. 2016; 4(4): 1000-1004.
- Self-perceived risk and barriers to cervical cancer screening among patients seeking care at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Tamil Nadu
Lokeshwari Jayaraman, Maheshwari K., Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Avijit Roy, Jayaprakash K., Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(3): 766-769.
- Post pancreatic surgery hemorrhage: management and outcome
. 2016; 3(4): 1816-1819.
- Ruptured internal iliac artery aneurysm presenting with massive lower gastro intestinal haemorrhage
Mohim Thakur, Ravinder Vats, Deep Goel, V. P. Bhalla
. 2016; 3(4): 2320-2322.
- Appetite and weight loss in children on atomoxetine therapy: an exploratory clinical study
Aparna Bhagat Deshmukh, Vikas Deshmukh, Mohit Shah, Anjali Karira, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane, Avinash De Sousa
. 2016; 3(3): 1041-1044.
- Comparative study of impression smear with conventional mechanical corneal scrapping by potassium hydroxide (10%KOH) in diagnosis of fungal keratitis
Amit Patel, P.D. Banswal, A. Ghosh, R.K. Jaiswal, Shweta Goel, M.P. Tandon
. 2016; 3(3): 1301-1305.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- Identification of Candida species in neonatal septicaemia
Sidhant Kapila, Sneh Prabha Goel, Ashish Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 601-605.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Infantile hemangiopericytoma with recurrence: a case report
Durgashankar Jaipal, Sunita Kulhari, Mohit Gupta, Neelu Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 277-280.
- LIPOMA OF THE RING FINGER IN A YOUNG FEMALE: CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE
Mohit Kumar Arora,Ela Madaan
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(4): 37-39.
- MONOSTOTIC FIBROUS DYSPLASIA OF THE PROXIMAL PHALANX OF LEFT HAND: A CASE REPORT
Mohit Kumar Arora
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(3): 35-36.
- HISTOGENESIS OF FETAL KIDNEY IN
FETUSES OF DIFFERENT GESTATIONAL
Khayati Sant Ram*, Anshu Sharma**, Mahesh Sharma**, Naresh Goel***, Daisy Sahni*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 1-4.
- Parent induced self-medication among under five children: an observational cross sectional study
Saima Nazir, Kanu Goel, Anshu Mittal, Jagjeet Singh, RKD Goel, Arshad Rashid
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(2): 81-86.
- Intrapartum Amnioinfusion in Meconium Stained Amniotic Fluid- A Randomized Control Study In a Tertiary Care Hospital
Ashvin D Vachhani, Jitesh M Shah, Garima S Goel, Meghana N Mehta, Archish I Desai, Malati T Dalal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 442-444.
- Determinants of Unmet Need for Family Planning In a Developing Country: An Observational Cross Sectional Study
Saima Nazir, Anshu Mittal, Bhupinder K Anand, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Arshad Rashid
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 86-91.
- Pattern of adverse drug reactions to antibiotics commonly prescribed in department of medicine and pediatrics in a tertiary care teaching hospital, Ghaziabad
Kavita Dhar, Akanksha Sinha, Preeti Gaur, Rajkumar Goel, V. S. Chopra, Umakant Bajaj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 078-082.
- Subchondral chondroblastoma of the distal femur—a case report
Vidyadhar G Telang, Mohit M Kukreja
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1794-1797.
- Randomised controlled trial to compare safety and efficacy of vaginal versus oral route of misoprostol for induction of labour in term pregnancy with unfavourable cervix
Parminder Kaur, Poonam Goel, Navneet Takkar, Anju Huria
. 2015; 4(6): 1988-1992.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- Role of cultural practices in neonatal sepsis
Anil Goel, SK Murmu, S Shah, GS Chawla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 680-683.
- Primary ovarian carcinoid: a case report
Jameen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal, Vidhu Jaswal
. 2015; 4(5): 1546-1548.
- Effect of antenatal exercises on pulmonary functions and labour outcome in uncomplicated primigravida women: a randomized controlled study
Pooja Jain, Himsweta Srivastava, Neerja Goel, Farah Khaliq, Pooja Dewan, Renu Sharma, Vishnu Bhartiya
. 2015; 4(5): 1478-1484.
- Prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism in North-Indian pregnant women
Manisha Goel, Amita Sharma, Alpana Agrawal, Manisha Gupta
. 2015; 4(4): 1034-1037.
- Problem-based learning versus lecture-based learning in pharmacology in a junior doctor teaching program: a crossover study from northern India
Mohammad Imran, Md. Shadab Shamsi, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Priyamvada Sharma, Sanjeet Panesar
. 2015; 3(11): 3296-3299.
- Chronic suppurative otitis media: a clinico-microbiological menace
Abida Khatoon, Meher Rizvi, Asfia Sultan, Fatima Khan, Mohit Sharma,
Indu Shukla, Haris M. Khan
. 2015; 3(8): 1932-1936.
- Comparative analysis of LSG versus LRYGBP bariatric surgery in management of morbid obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in terms of percentage weight loss and T2DM resolution
Rajesh Sharma, Manoj Kela, Yashasvi Khare, Arun Mishra, Mohit Bhandari
. 2015; 2(4): 641-646.
- Changes in clinical manifestations in children with vivax malaria
Atul Goel, Ankit Mangla, Tejinder Singh
. 2015; 2(3): 221-223.
- Osteofibrous dysplasia of clavicle: a rare case presentation
Rajesh Goel, Surender Kumar, Avinash K. Rai, Rajeev Saxena
. 2015; 2(3): 428-430.
- Changes in hematological manifestations in children with vivax malaria
Ankit Mangla, Atul Goel, Tejinder Singh
. 2015; 2(2): 141-144.
- Participation in clinical trials is the best way for the management of cancer
Indra Bhadu, Shekhar Goel, Akhil Kapoor, Surender Beniwal, Nivin Raj R
. 2015; 2(1): 74-75.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Oxidative stress in sickle cell disease - A tertiary hospital experience in Western Odisha
Sumitra Bhoi, Seema Shah, Anil Kumar Goel, Arti Dhingra, Pramila Kumari Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 970-973.
- Comparison of urinary protein creatinine index in normal and heavy exercise performing individuals
Ijen Bhattacharya, Anoop Kumar, Akash Gupta, Tabassum Yasmin, Naved Ahmad, Mani Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 986-989.
- Rising incidence of unwed mothers in India; associated social parameters & institutional guidelines for managing them
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Mohit R. Saraogi, Priyanka Pagare
. 2014; 3(4): 942-946.
- Zinc in paediatric health and diseases
Anil Kumar Goel, Seema Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 248-252.
- Comparative study of visual inspection of the cervix by 3% acetic acid (VIA) versus Pap smear by Bethesda method in sexually active women aged 25-50 years as an equally or more effective cervical cancer screening method in a low resource setup
Mohit Rajendra Saraogi, Alka Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 688-691.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases – A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- Socio-economic factors influencing milk donation in milk banks in India: an institutional study
Rajshree D. Katke, Mohit R. Saraogi
. 2014; 3(2): 389-393.
- Role of low dose danazol therapy for endometriosis related infertility and its comparison with laparoscopic fulguration in low resources
Urvashi Verma, Shivani Singh, Mukesh Chandra, Richa Singh, Mukul Chandra, Aruna Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 67-69.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential of some dietary cucurbits
Indu Rawat, Dhara Sharma, Harish Chandra Goel
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(1): 65-72.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW