|211 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effect of cycling versus treadmill walking on function and quality of life in subjects with osteoartritis of knee
Megha Sandeep Sheth, Megha Thakar, Neeta Jayprakash Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1393-1397.
- Comparison of Muscle Energy Technique and Post Isometric Relaxation on Hamstring Flexibility in Healthy Young Individuals with Hamstring Tightness
Radhika Talapalli, Megha Sandeep Sheth
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(2): 65-68.
- Correlation of functional independence and quality of life in school aged children with cerebral palsy
Shikha Chandrabose Chulliyil, Shraddha Jasmin Diwan, Megha Sandeep Sheth, Neeta Jayprakash Vyas
. 2014; 1(1): 32-36.
- Prevalence of Areca nut and Tobacco use in school going children in Ahmedabad
Megha Sandeep Sheth, Azizfatma Khan, Priyasingh Bhagirathsingh Rangey,
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 16-21.
- Effect of neurodynamic mobilization on pain and function in subjects with lumbo-sacral radiculopathy
Srishti Sanat Sharma, Megha Sandeep Sheth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 5-8.
- Prevalence of forward head posture among 12-16 year old school going students - A cross sectional study
Shivani Lalitkumar Verma, Jilani Shaikh, Ranveer Kumar Mahato, Megha Sandeep Sheth
Applied Medical Research. 2018; 4(2): 18-21.
- Knowledge, attitude, and perception about antenatal physiotherapy among pregnant women in Ahmedabad
Ruhi Sheth, Shaili Gala, Megha Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 718-722.
- Correlation of core muscles endurance and balance in subjects with osteoarthritis knee
Shreya Mehulbhai Joshi, Megha Sandeep Sheth, Megha Matul Jayswal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 347-351.
- The effect of stretching exercise on primary dysmenorrhea in adult girls
Kristina S Gamit, Megha S Sheth, Neeta J Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 549-551.
- Effect of pulsed electromagnetic energy therapy on pain and function in subjects with knee osteoarthritis
Binal A Gajjar, Megha S Sheth, Srishti S Sharma, Neeta J Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 589-591.
- Case report of rehabilitation of a subject with post polio syndrome
Srishti S Sharma, Megha S Sheth, Neeta J Vyas, Pankaj R Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 241-242.
- A study of outlet forceps in modern era
Shreya Parthasarathy Iyengar, Megha Snehal Patel
. 2015; 2(4): 346-349.
- Assessment of rotator cuff muscle strength and shoulder rotation range of motion in subjects with lateral epicondylitis
Akta S Bhalara, Megha S Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 906-910.
- Co-Relation between Work Ability and Severity of Musculoskeletal Discomfort in Middle Aged Persons
Drashti H Trivedi, Megha S Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 42-45.
- Comparison of pulmonary function among smokers and non-smokers – a retrospective study
Harita P Vyas, Rutvee P Vinchhi, Megha S Sheth, Neeta J Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1232-1234.
- Retrospective analysis of breast lumps in a given population: an institutional study
Sandeep Kumar Goyal, Deepak Choudhary, Sandeep Beniwal, Pawan Kapoor, P. K. Goyal
. 2016; 3(3): 1547-1550.
- Study of hematological and biochemical changes in dengue fever at tertiary care hospital at Ahmedabad
Priyanka M Patel, Shilpa K Patel, Monica Arvindbhai Sabalpara, Cherry K Shah, Nailesh R Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1934-1936.
- Study of clinical profile and certain modifiable risk factors associated with acute respiratory infection cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital
Jayashree D. Naik, Swapnil R. Jain, Madhuri P. Mathurkar, Sandeep P. Suryawanshi, Sandesh V. Kamble, Sandeep D. Babar
. 2016; 3(1): 129-133.
- Analysis of prostatic biopsies in a tertiary care hospital in correlation with prostate-specific antigen levels: A clinicopathological study
Shilpa K Patel, Hrushikesh B Surti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 842-846.
- Study of Services Provided to Beneficiaries of Chiranjeevi Yojana in Urban Slum of Ahmedabad City of Gujarat
Vaishali K Mehariya, Jay K Sheth, D V Bala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 112-116.
- Utilization Assessment of Basic Maternity Health Services Through Mamta Card in Rural Ahmedabad
Kapil J Govani, Jay K Sheth, D V Bala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 40-43.
- Sociodemographic And Clinical Profile Of Mesenteric Lymphadenitis At Tertiary Care Hospital
Miteshkumar R Trivedi, Jenish Y Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 444-446.
- Emerging Zoonoses and their Determinants
Megha Katare, Manish Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 481-484.
- Utilization of Antenatal Care Services in the Gandhinagar (Rural) District, Gujarat
Vaibhavi D Patel , Bhavna T Puwar, Jay K Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 104-108.
- Biological Actions of Opuntia Species
Chauhan SP, Sheth NR, Jivani NP, Rathod IS, Shah PI
. 2010; 1(2): 146-151.
- Chikungunya fever: The resurgence and epidemiological pattern in western India
sonia sandeep barve, sandeep nanda, tanuja b javadekar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 159-161.
- Awareness of Cervical Cancer Screening among Paramedical Staff and Students in An Institution of Northern India
Manisha Gupta, Megha Yadav, Neelima Agarwal, Raksha Arora
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 333-336.
- Gonorrhoea in men: diagnostic aspects and changing antibiotic susceptibility pattern
sandeep nanda, sonia sandeep barve, chandralekha bhanujan, sachin p lohra, rupal patel, govind l ninama, kalpesh mistry
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 177-180.
- The Role of Colour Doppler And Spectral Flow Analysis In Pregnancy Induced Hypertension: A Case Control Study
Hinal Bhagat, Bhavesh Ramjibhai Goyani, Bhagwati V Ukani, Mahesh K. Vadel, Rakesh Sheth
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 57-60.
- Study of Serum Vitamin B12 Level in Population Consuming Tobacco in Various Forms as Compared to Non-Tobacco Users
Jyoti H Vora, Harsh N Oza
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 353-355.
- Common thrombophilia markers in young patients with primary arterial and venous thrombosis
Monika Gupta, Megha Kathuria, Nisha Marwah, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(10): 4516-4519.
- A Study on Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in Intracranial Space Occupying Lesions
Bhavesh Ramjibhai Goyani, Bhagwati V Ukani, Parth Naik, Hinal Bhagat Mahesh K Vadel, Rakesh Sheth
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 18-21.
- Study to assess the acceptability and feasibility of cervical cancer screening using visual inspection with acetic acid and treatment of precancerous lesions using cryotherapy in low resource settings
Tosha M. Sheth, Nandita Maitra
. 2014; 3(3): 615-621.
- Case control study of supervised and unsupervised medical abortion in first trimester of pregnancy
ShikhaVerma, Rita Ranjan, Megha Batra
. 2016; 5(7): 2367-2371.
- Quality Research has Highest Return on Investment
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 33-34.
- Effect of joint immobilization on the lifespan of intravenous cannula: a randomised controlled trial
Megha Raghavan, Praveen BK
. 2015; 2(4): 411-414.
- Study of Platelet Rich Plasma Injections in Patients of Tendinopathy in South Gujarat Population
Manish Patel, Chintan Sheth, Jignesh Patel, Prabhav Tijoriwala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 191-195.
- A Step Forward Toward Controlling Leptospirosis: Comprehensive and Collective Efforts
Megha Mehta, Prakash Patel, N B Patel, Vaibhav Gharat, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 636-639.
- Role of iron sucrose infusion in correction of iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy
Sanket V. Modh, Kruti J. Deliwala, Parul T. Shah, Rina V. Patel
. 2015; 4(6): 1940-1943.
- Effect of ‘Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram’ – A Government Health Beneficiary Scheme - on Admission Rate and Clinical Outcome in NICU in a Tertiary Care Hospital
Khyati M Kakkad, Megha S Patel, Snehal Patel, Pritesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 118-121.
- Comparison of spontaneous labour with induced labour in nulliparous women using modified WHO partograph
Pramila Yadav, Menka Verma, Sumedha Harne, Megha Sharma
. 2016; 5(11): 4005-4008.
- The external quality assessment scheme in coagulation: five years’ experience as a participating laboratory
Jyoti Prakash Sapre, Sanjay Namdev Chaudhari, Megha Pradipbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 1073-1075.
- Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy: a case report
Menka Verma, Vinita Agarwal, Megha Sharma, Pramila Yadav
. 2016; 5(11): 4082-4083.
- Prospective estimation of duration of pregnancy in women attending antenatal care at the Sultania Zanana Hospital, Gandhi Medical College Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Megha Goyal, Rekha Wadhwani
. 2016; 5(7): 2392-2394.
- Analytical study of 50 cases of fetal growth restriction
Vishwa G. Kanabar, Megha S. Patel, Sushma R. Shah, Shashwat K. Jani
. 2014; 1(2): 123-126.
- Effect Of Concomitant Use Of PNF Stretching With Thermotherapy And Massage On Plantar Flexors Flexibility In Young Females
Sandeep Singh; Ambika Mehta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(2): 84-94.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- Future Pharmacological Armamentaria in Management of Alzheimer Disease
Megha H Shah, Hetal D Shah, Vipul P Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 109-116.
- Primary ovarian leiomyosarcoma: a case report with review
Jasmeen Kaur, Megha Mishra, Bharti Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 258-260.
- Study of foetomaternal outcome of antepartum haemorrhage in pregnancy
Siddhartha Majumder, Parul T. Shah, Kruti J. Deliwala, Rina V. Patel, Anuradha Madiya
. 2015; 4(6): 1936-1939.
- Comparison of neuroimaging by CT and MRI and correlation with neurological presentation in eclampsia
Megha A. Jindal, Harsha S. Gaikwad, Bhagat D. Hasija, Kavita Vani
. 2013; 2(1): 83-87.
- A Comparative Study of Hand Suture verses Stapler Anastomosis Gastrointestinal Surgeries
Rushin B Thakor, Sandeep S Kansal, Priyank A Salecha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 354-356.
- Pregnancy outcome in patients with fibroid
Antima Kirtikumar Maliwad, Rajal Thaker, Parul Shah
. 2014; 3(3): 742-745.
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding: role of diagnostic hysteroscopy and its correlation with histopathology
Rebecca Edwin, Rupa C. Vyas, Sapana R. Shah, Shailesh Makwana
. 2014; 3(4): 1082-1086.
- Reliability Test of New Questionnaire Designed to Measure Social Well being of Breast Cancer Patients
Neha Deepak Sheth, Vipin D. Naik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 421-424.
- Study of causes and complications of intra uterine fetal death (IUFD)
Swapnil Patel, Rajal Thaker, Parul Shah, Siddhartha Majumder
. 2014; 3(4): 931-935.
- A knowledge, attitude and practice study on awareness and acceptance of contraception in postpartum women in a tertiary care hospital
Alpana Singh, Pragati Meena, Gita Radhakrishnan, Megha Rutela
. 2016; 5(6): 1921-1924.
- Epidermal inclusion cyst of breast diagnosed on fine needle aspiration cytology: a retrospective study
Gajender Singh, Komal Brar, Megha Ralli, Rajnish Kalra, Sonia Chhabra, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sonu Kalyan
. 2016; 4(8): 3601-3605.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Safety and Efficacy of Pharmacological Management of Agitation in Alzheimer’s Dementia - A Review
Anjali N Kalore, Dhananjay Medappa, Eukesh Ranjit, Sandeep S Nayak
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(1): 65-72.
- A Study on Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in Pediatric Age Group in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Vadodara
Payal P Modi, Tanuja B Javadekar, Sandeep Nanda, Neelam N Pandya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 318-321.
- SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF EVISCERATION OF OMASUM IN A HARYANA HEIFER
OSAMAH KALIM M.D., RUKMANI DEWANGAN, SHAILENDRA KUMAR TIWARI and SANDEEP SINGH
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2015; 10(1): 148-150.
- Eosinophil count in petrol pump workers in and around the Muzaffarnagar City
Deepankar Singh, Syed Neyaz Hasan, Salman Shafi Siddiqui, Megha Kulshreshtha, Tanu Aggarwal, Sudha Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 118-120.
- Intravenous iron sucrose in the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in antenatal patients
Mahima Jain, Sandeep Parmar
. 2014; 3(1): 64-66.
- Fetal outcome in deliveries with meconium stained liquor
Hemali Pankajbhai Vaghela, Kruti Deliwala, Parul Shah
. 2014; 3(4): 909-912.
- Role of doppler in fetal growth restriction
Chirag K. Patel, Parul T. Shah, Rina V. Patel, Kruti J. Deliwala, Rohan Patel, Viral Pandya
. 2015; 4(6): 1922-1925.
- Role of fetal monitoring in high risk pregnancy by fetal electrocardiogram
Somya Girish Goyal, Parul T. Shah, Kruti Jignesh Deliwala
. 2014; 3(4): 893-897.
- Study of role of blood transfusion in obstetric emergencies
Vibhuti Pravinbhai Patel, Rina V. Patel, Parul T. Shah, Chirag K. Patel
. 2014; 3(4): 1002-1005.
- Induction of chlorophyll mutants in Zingiber officinale Roscoe by Gamma Rays and EMS
Nilesh Pawar, Sandeep Pai, Mansingraj Nimbalkar, Firdose Kolar, Ghansham Dixit
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(5): 406-411.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Magnetic resonance imaging findings in intracranial extramedullary hematopoiesis in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia: a case report
Sandeep S., Reddy Ravikanth, Babu Philip
. 2016; 3(4): 1074-1076.
- Clinicoradiological correlation in birth asphyxia
Basavaraj Patil, Sandeep Harshangi, Bhagya Prabhu
. 2015; 3(3): 560-567.
- Clinico-hematologic profile of megaloblastic anemia in children
Sankeerth Yellinedi, Sandeep Karanam, Guruprasad Gowdar
. 2016; 3(1): 28-30.
- Iatrogenic cerebral sinovenous thrombosis - well known but yet under reported
Sandeep Karanam, Ramesh H., C. R. Banapurmath
. 2016; 3(3): 1102-1104.
- Evaluation of random urine sample protein: creatinine ratio as an index of 24 hour urine protein in patients with various renal disorders in tertiary care center
P. Shravan Kumar, U. Ramchander Rao, T. Abhilash, G. Sandeep Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 855-858.
- Reevaluation of baseline Widal titres in children: a cross-sectional survey of 250 children (1-15 years) in and around Davangere, Karnataka, India
Ramesh H., Nagesh B. P., Sandeep Karanam, Sankeerth Yellinedi, Suresh Babu P. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 575-578.
- Abamectin: an uncommon but potentially fatal cause of pesticide poisoning
Y. V. Bansod, Sandeep V. Kharkar, Arshish Raut, Piyush Choudalwar
. 2013; 1(3): 285-286.
- Ascites in CML: a rare extramedullary manifestation
Y. V. Bansod, Sandeep V. Kharkar, Arshish Raut, Piyush Choudalwar
. 2013; 1(3): 291-293.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology diagnosis of caesarean scar endometriosis with histopathological correlation: a case report
Sandeep P. Kumar, Varuna Mallya, Krishna Kishor
. 2015; 4(3): 921-923.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- Assessing the awareness and practice of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) among nursing staff of Civil Hospital, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Ankit M. Sheth, Darshan S. Jani, Matib M. Rangoonwala, Amiruddin M. Kadri
. 2015; 3(8): 1844-1850.
- Bipolaris: a rare etiology of ureteric mycosis with Double J stent in situ
Banashankari G. Shankarappa, Sandeep Thirunavukkarasu, Rudresh H. Kallingappa, Shikha Rajan
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Disproportionate rise in serum CA 125 in case of budd chiari syndrome: an unusual presentation
Prasad D. Game, Madhuri P. Holay, Satyanarayan Durgam, Sandeep Kharkar
. 2015; 3(8): 2129-2131.
- Thyroid hormone status in children with protein energy malnutrition
Sandeep M., Krishnamurthy B.
. 2016; 3(1): 193-199.
- Clinical profile and outcome of poisoning in pediatric age group at a tertiary care teaching hospital, Mandya, Karnataka, India
Sridhar PV, Sandeep M., Thammanna PS
. 2016; 3(2): 514-517.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding menstrual blood stem cells banking among nursing students
Neelam Hans, Sandeep Kaur
. 2016; 5(9): 3137-3140.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Performance of AYUSH Doctors Posted in Collocation under National Rural Health Mission in Udaipur Division, Rajasthan
Arun Kumar, Keerti, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Kapil Garg, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 608-612.
- Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practice of breast feeding among postnatal mothers at Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya, India
Vinay B. S., Sandeep M., Sridhar P. V.
. 2016; 3(2): 504-508.
- A difficult case of cystic hygroma
Rohit Srivastava, Ramesh Chandra Awasthi, Sandeep Kansal, Atul Jain
. 2014; 1(3): 167-169.
- Scar endometriosis after caesarean section: a case series and review of literature
Sandeep S. Nanaware, Prajakta N. Shende, Pradeep Gaikwad, Shalini Valecha
. 2016; 5(4): 948-952.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services in Rural Area of Western Rajasthan, India
Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Suman Bhansali, Sunil Kumar Sivodia, Neha Agrawal, Kapil Garg, Mahendra Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 569-572.
- A clinical study of association of maternal height and estimated foetal weight on mode of delivery
Anup Ramrao Patil, Manjusha Shailesh Agrawal, Deepti Sandeep Shrivastava
. 2015; 4(4): 1020-1024.
- Clinico hematological profile and outcome of anemia in children at tertiary care hospital, Karimnagar, Telangana, India
Srinivas Madoori, Ramya C., Shashidhar Valugula, Sandeep G., Sreenivas Kotla
. 2015; 3(12): 3567-3571.
- Indications and trends of caesarean birth delivery in the current practice scenario
Rina V. Patel, Ekta V. Gosalia, Kruti J. Deliwala, Punit B. Vasa, Viral M. Pandya
. 2014; 3(3): 575-580.
- A study on pregnancy outcome following previous one spontaneous abortion
Archana Chandna, Anoopa Sood, Rita Mittal, Sandeep Soni
. 2015; 4(6): 1879-1881.
- Determinants of negative preference for female fetuses amongst women of reproductive age group at rural medical college
Deepti Shrivastava, Vijaya S. Patil, Sandeep Shrivastava, Juhee Papalkar
. 2013; 2(1): 67-73.
- Treatment of femoral shaft fractures in young children by Ender’s nail: indications & complications
Sunil Nikose, Mridul Arora, Pradeep K Singh, Sandeep Shrivastava, Shounak Taywade
. 2015; 3(10): 2613-2617.
- Efficacy Of Different Harvesting Techniques on Oocyte Recovery From Goat Ovaries
Rameez Ali Dar, Waquar Razzaque, Ashiq Hussain Bhat, Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, Megha Kose, Farhat Hussain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 181-185.
- Qualitative anti-tubercular activity of synthetic ethyl 7-acetyl2-substituted-3-(4-substituted benzoyl) indolizine-1-carboxylate analogues
Sandeep Chandrashekharappa, Katharigatta N. Venugopala, Rashmi Venugopala, Basavaraj Padmashali
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 124-128.
- Clinical study of lipid abnormalities in anti-retroviral treatment-naive HIV patients
Prakash Kikkeri Gowdaiah, Sandeep Sreerama Reddy, Jacob Joseph
. 2015; 2(4): 365-369.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW