|19 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Self-Rated Health and Association with ACEs
Roberta Waite, Maureen Davey, Laura Lynch
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(3): 197-205.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
- m-Health- Can it Improve Indian Public Health System
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 545-549.
- Study of rural health centre services utilization by adolescents in district Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh-India)
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh, Anuradha Davey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 603-606.
- Study on role of rural health training centre (RHTC) as a supporting component to a primary health care system for NRHM programme in district Muzaffarnagar (UP)
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh, Anuradha Davey, Sujit Kumar Singh, Gagan Garg, Shruti Sehgal
. 2014; 2(2): 653-661.
- Reflections On the Development of Medical Informatics
Barry Barber, Maureen Scholes
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(1): 18-24.
- Mounting AIDS Awareness Through Educational Intervention: How Effective Can It Be?
Parul Sharma, Shaili Vyas, Anuradha Davey, Kajal Srivastava, Bhawana Pant
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 151-155.
- Adolescence: the Dilemma of Transition
Bhawana Pant, Anuj Vaish, Parul Sharma, Anuradha Davey, Rahul Bansal, Harinder Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 125-131.
- Study of impact of sociocultural and economic factors of mothers on the nutritional status of their malnourished children in a rural area of Delhi, India
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, S Vivek Adnish, Rajni Bagga
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 162-167.
- Effect of life-style related practices on sexual and reproductive health of eligible couples: A mixed method exploratory study
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jaivir Singh, Anuradha Davey, Shailendra Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Choudhary
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2016; 15(3): 220-228.
- Comparative analysis of four biomarkers in diagnosing premature rupture of membranes and their correlation with onset of labour
Maureen Prativa Tigga, Sunita Malik
. 2015; 4(4): 1070-1075.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- Thermal and pH stabilities of partially purified polyphenol oxidase extracted from Solanum melongenas and Musa sapientum fruits
Paul Chidoka Chikezie, Adaeze Rose Akuwudike, Maureen Chinwendu Chikezie
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(1): 6-11.
- Sarcoma botryoides in a 14 year old girl: a rare case
Salil Bindu Chakrabarty, Atanu Sarkar, Jayanta Ray, Maureen Prativa Tigga
. 2015; 4(3): 927-929.
- Henoch schonlein purpura in pregnancy: a lesser known phenomenon
Salil Bindu Chakrabarti, Maureen Prativa Tigga, Jayanta Ray, Amulya Debbarma
. 2015; 4(4): 1227-1230.
- A rare case of chronic ectopic pregnancy mimicking ovarian tumor: a diagnostic dilemma
Maureen Prativa Tigga, Salil Bindu Chakraborty, Jayanta Ray, Sourish Debbarma, Amulya Debbarma
. 2015; 4(3): 918-920.
- Factors influencing breastfeeding preparedness among primigravidae attending antenatal clinic, at university of Port Harcourt teaching hospital, Rivers state, Nigeria
Robinson-Bassey G. C., Frank Maureen D., Iwu Rosemond C.
. 2016; 5(4): 1071-1076.
- Documentation in labour among midwives in Madonna university teaching hospital elele, rivers state, Nigeria
Frank Maureen Dike, Olayinka A. Onasoga, Esther Njoku
. 2015; 4(5): 1404-1409.
- Occupational hazards exposure and their resultant effects on hospital attendants in health facilities of a local government area in South-South, Nigeria
James Olusegun Bamidele, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Maureen I Ntaji, Edward Adekola Oladele
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 97-102.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW