|13 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Cutaneous tuberculosis: a clinicopathological study of 50 cases from a tertiary care referral hospital
Rajpal Singh Punia, Phiza Aggarwal, Reetu Kundu, Harsh Mohan, Mala Bhalla, Deepak Aggarwal
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 104-108.
- Utility of procalcitonin as a diagnostic biomarker for bacterial infections and its comparison with C reactive protein and total leucocyte count
Mala V. Kaneria, Kunal K. Jakharia
. 2016; 3(3): 675-680.
- A study of thyroid dysfunction in HIV infected patients in a tertiary care hospital
Mala V. Kaneria, Vinit V. Kahalekar
. 2016; 3(3): 708-715.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Ruptured internal iliac artery aneurysm presenting with massive lower gastro intestinal haemorrhage
Mohim Thakur, Ravinder Vats, Deep Goel, V. P. Bhalla
. 2016; 3(4): 2320-2322.
- Primary fallopian tube cancer in the setting of endometriosis
Deeksha Pandey, Varun Bhalla, Anushri Mittal, Jyothi Shetty
. 2015; 4(5): 1571-1573.
- Efficacy of using WHO STEPS aproach to identify \"at risk\" subjects for diet related non communicable diseases
Meenakshi Mehan, Ruchika Bhalla, Chhavi Kohli, Neha Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 43-51.
- To study the prevalence of anaemia among school going children in rural area of Faridkot district, India
Nishi Garg, Manjit Bhalla
. 2016; 3(1): 218-223.
- Co-existent extrapulmonary, extragenital tuberculosis and gynaecological tumours: a reminder to pathologists
S. Shamsunder, Ananya Banerjee, Y. M. Mala, N. Khurana, R. Tripathi
. 2013; 2(4): 733-734.
- Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus using the current international consensus guidelines for diagnosing hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
Vinod G. Nair, Gurpreet S. Sandhu, Manash Biswas, Ritoo Bhalla
. 2016; 5(10): 3361-3366.
- Scar endometriosis: A rare case report
Rahul Modi, Mala Jain, Jatin Polara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 974-976.
- Restoration of antioxidant flux and tissue pathology in jejunum of lethally irradiated mice pretreated with alcoholic fraction of Podophyllum hexandrum
Sanghmitra Sankhwar, M. Lata Gupta, M. Sarvar Alam, E. Ahmad Khan, P. Singh Bhalla
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(2): 137-146.
- Using qualitative approaches to develop a complex construct: measuring socioeconomic position
Uma. V. Sankar, Mala Ramanathan, V. Raman Kutty
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 201-209.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW