|28 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GLYCEMIC CONTROL AND LIPID PROFILE IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE II DIABETES
Gozif Mohammed N Omar ,Madhukar M. Fawade
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 3847-3851.
- ENERGY-CONVERSION EFFICIENCY WITH COUPLED INDUCTOR FOR AC APPLICATIONS
Madhukar Reddy Nimmala, Dr. Subhashish Boss
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 1887-1895.
- Outcome of intracranial aneurysm clipping: analysis of first 35 cases
Madhukar T. Nayak, Vidyashri Kamath
. 2015; 2(2): 88-93.
- Outcome of endoscopic third ventriculostomy: analysis of first 23 cases
Madhukar T. Nayak, Vidyashri Kamath
. 2015; 2(2): 94-99.
- Tendinous xanthoma
Madhuri Prashant Holay, Kiran Madhukar Somkuwar, Satyanarayan Durgam
. 2015; 3(2): 529-530.
- Comparative assessment of median nerve conduction velocity in right and left handed young healthy people
Sunil Kumar Rayan, Pandurang Madhukar Narhare
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 612-615.
- A cross-sectional study of sociodemographic determinants of child marriage in an urban slum of Mumbai city: The challenge persists
Rakesh Balaji Waghmare, Seema Sanjay Bansode-Gokhe, Milind Madhukar Rasal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 499-502.
- Effectiveness and tolerability of tramadol versus diclofenac in treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A comparative clinical study
Swathi C, Madhukar Rao Polasani, Roja Rani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(2): 147-151.
- Evaluation of perceived stress in bus drivers of Pune city
Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Savita Madhukar Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 90-93.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Development and Quality Evaluation of the Wheat Flour Based Quail Meat Enriched Noodles
Dikshali Madhukar More, Sanjaykumar Vitthal Londhe, Dipali Pandurangrao Patil, Amey Sanjay Nemade, Chandrika Karamsingh Chaudharya, Prashant Anand Shinde
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 279-284.
- A morphometric study of foramen transversarium of dried cervical vertebrae
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Premjeet Kumar Madhukar, Shamir Rahman, Nishant Kashyap
. 2015; 3(4): 912-916.
- Evaluation of clinical, biochemical and hematological parameters in macrocytic anemia
Aarthi Kannan, Vijai Tilak, Madhukar Rai, Vineetha Gupta
. 2016; 4(7): 2670-2678.
- Stability Indicating Method for the Determination of Mefenamic Acid in Pharmaceutical Formulations by HPLC
Bhagyashree R. Dhumal, Kishore P. Bhusari, Madhukar R. Tajne, Mahavir H. Ghante, Nishant S. Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 060-064.
- Coverage Evaluation and Compliance of Mass Drug Administration Campaign in Nanded District of Maharashtra
Nazia Aram M Khan, Prakash L Gattani, Ismail A Inamdar, Vijay K Domple, Madhukar B Nina
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 684-687.
- Amarkand: A comprehensive review on its ethnopharmacology, nutritional aspects and taxonomy
Aarti Nilesh Narkhede, Deepak Mahadeo Kasote, Aniket Arun Kuvalekar, Abhay Madhukar Harsulkar, Suresh Dyandeo Jagtap
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 198-204.
- Development and Evaluation of In-Situ Gel Containing Ornidazole Loaded Microspheres for Treatment of Periodontitis
Remeth Jacky Dias, Vijay Daulatrao Havaldar, Vishwajeet Sampatrao Ghorpade, Kailas Krishant Mali, Vaishali Kondibahu Gaikwad, Dilip Madhukar Kumbhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 200-209.
- A comprehensive study of microbiological profile, risk factors and antibiotic sensitivity pattern of catheter associated urinary tract infection in a teaching hospital of Gujarat
Dipak Motilal Panjwani, Sucheta Jitendra Lakhani, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Khushi Shyam Shah
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(5): 83-88.
- Inflammatory and insulin resistance markers in gestational diabetes mellitus
Virendra Atam, Prachi Daga, Arpit Gupta, Madhukar Mittal, Seema Mehrotra, Smriti Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 342-344.
- A pilot study to evaluate the effect of HAART on gonadal dysfunction in male HIV patients
Abhishek Pathak, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai, Shyam Sundar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 33-35.
- A study to assess the etiology and clinical profile of patients with hyponatremia at a tertiary care hospital
Nilesh Kumar Rai, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai, Shyam Sundar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 497-500.
- Study of leukocyte profile in patients of fever with splenomegaly
Khushboo Garg, Anju Bharti, Sandip Kumar, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 628-634.
- Blue nails in chronic myeloid leukemia – Is it usual?
Jaydeep Raj Damor, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai, Manaswi Chaubey, Priyanka Kumari, Akash Rai, Ashish Anand Pushpakar, Praveen Kumar Chaturvedi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(12): 1160-1162.
- Renal amyloidosis causing nephrotic syndrome: An unusual presentation of light chain myeloma
Madhukar Rai, Jaya Chakravarty, Manaswi Chaubey, Nayana Bhuyan, Arijit Pal, Rishab Jaiswal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(4): 352-354.
- Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage – An uncommon cause of dyspnea
Jaya Chakarvarty, Madhukar Rai, Manaswi Chaubey, Nayana Bhuvan, Saloni Agarwal, Sujeet Kumar Yadav, Gyan Prakash, Praveen Kumar Chaturvedi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(10): 936-939.
- Acute encephalitis syndrome child patient with multi-viral co-infection: A rare case report
Maneesh Kumar, Roshan Kamal Topno, Major Madhukar, Krishna Pandey, Bhawana Mishra, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo, Alka Singh, Bheemarao Kamble, Pradeep Das
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(2): 100-102.
- An unusual cause of pancytopenia
Manaswi Chaubey, Madhukar Rai, Jaya Chakravarty, Priyanka Kumari, Jaydeep Raj Damor, Shubham Gupta, Gourav Kumar Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1073-1075.
- Early diagnostic marker for the conversion of asymptomatic to symptomatic visceral leishmaniasis
Roshan Kamal Topno, Rajeev Kumar, Krishna Pandey, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Major Madhukar, Maneesh Kumar, Sanjiva Bimal, Niyamat Ali Siddiqui, Vidyanand Ravi Das, Kanhaiya Agrawal, Neena Verma, Chandra Shekhar Lal, Pradeep Das
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(2): 96-99.