|332 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Opportunistic screening for diabetes using Indian diabetes risk score among patients aged 30 years and above attending rural health training center in Delhi
Preeti Dugg, Vinu Cherian, Madhu Kumari Upadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 264-269.
- A prospective comparative study to evaluate the efficacy of ultrasonography and hysteroscopy and their correlation with the histopathology of endometrium in a case of abnormal uterine bleeding
Madhu Kumari, Alka S. Gupta
. 2015; 4(6): 1926-1935.
- Genetic Polymorphism Study of FecXG Mutation in Exon 2 Region of Bone Morphogenic Protein 15 (BMP15) Gene in Indian Muzzafarnagari Sheep Breed
Parul Singh , Deepak Sharma, Satyendra Pal Singh, Madhu Tiwari, Avneesh Kumar, Vijay Pandey , Sanjeev Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 120-125.
- To Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Manual Vacuum Aspiration with Misoprostol (ST mom) 600mg in Incomplete Miscarriage
Chandra Madhu Das, Madhu Sharma, Kusum Pardeep, Farkhunda Khurshid
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(3): 93-96.
- Frequency, Knowledge and Practice of Tobacco Smoking
in Pregnant Women at out Patient Department
of a Tertiary Care Hospital
Chandra Madhu Das, Ambreen Ghori, Farkhunda Khursheed, Zakia Zaheen, Madhu Sharma
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(3): 176-179.
- Fixation of T Allele in C>T Polymorphism in Intron IV Region of Secreted Phosphoprotein 1 (SPP1) Gene in Indian Cattle Breeds
Mona Sharma, Satyendra Pal Singh, Madhu Tiwari, Deepak Sharma, Avneesh Kumar, Rakesh Goel, Brijesh Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 116-121.
- Effect of Floor on Lameness in Crossbred Dairy Cow: A Review
Madhu Mishra, Deepak Upadhyay, Amol Ramdas Gurav, Vijay Domple
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 22-40.
- Evaluation of risk of malignancy index as a diagnostic tool in cases with adnexal mass
Nidhi Kumari, Vineeta Gupta, Rashmi Kumari, Amrita Makhija
. 2016; 5(6): 1857-1861.
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy in fibroid uterus: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Divya Goswami, Monika Ramola, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 5(8): 2718-2722.
- Idiopathic gynaecomastia in twins: a case report
S.V. Kumar, K. Lakshmi Kumari, P.V.S.S. Vijaya Babu, K. Asha Latha, P. Kusuma Kumari
. 2014; 2(4): 1755-1757.
- Comparative Quality Assessment of Meat Nuggets Prepared from Meat of Different Food Animals
Sushant Sharma, Vikas Pathak, Veer Pal Singh, Meena Goswami Awasthi, Sanjay Kumar Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 139-148.
- Protein Profile of Meat Produced by Aseel, Kadaknath and Vanraja Indigenous Chickens
Veer Pal Singh, Vikas Pathak, Amit Kumar, Vinod Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 64-70.
- Awareness Regarding Pulmonary Tuberculosis - A Study Among Patient Taking Treatment of Tuberculosis in Rural Surat, Gujarat
Madhu Vidhani, Parul Vadgam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 452-455.
- MATERNAL MORTALITY AND MORBIDITY DUE TO
INDUCED ABORTION IN HYDERABAD
Chandra Madhu-Das and Pushpa Srichand
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2006; 5(2): 62-65.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Newer antibiotics
PR Shankar, P Subish, P Mishra, DK Upadhyay
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(2): 85-88.
- Efficacy of Abrus precatorius (Gunja) seeds oil as a hair growth promoter [Keshya rasayan] in female wistar albino rats
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 156-159.
- Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in an Urbanized Village of East Delhi
Raghavendra A H, Pragti Chabra, Arun Kumar Sharma, Madhu SV
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 302-306.
- Medical Treatment of Missed Miscarriage before 24 Week of Gestation at Liaquat University Hospital
Anila Mahmood, Chandra Madhu Das, Nusrat, Razia Mustafa
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(1): 46-50.
- Extra abdominal mammary fibromatosis (Desmoid tumor) of breast in an elderly female
Pramila Kumari, Akhil Kapoor, Vanita Kumar, Saroj Kumari, Harvindra Singh Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 56-59.
- Assessment of Efficacy and Safety of Manual Vacuum
Chandra Madhu Das, Pushpa Srichand, Farkhunda Khursheed, Fouzia Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2010; 9(3): 130-133.
- Radioprotective Properties of Chitosan on Cultured Human Lymphocytes against Electron Beam Radiation
Shama Rao, Sukanya Shetty, Suchetha Kumari Nalilu, L N Madhu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 147-151.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
in Patients attending Gynecological Outpatient Department
of Tertiary Care Hospital
Chandra Madhu Das, Nasreen Shah, Ambreen Ghori, Farkhunda Khursheed, Zakia Zaheen
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 44-48.
- Estimate and Effect of Breeds on Egg Quality Traits of Poultry – A Review
Beena Sinha, Ragini Kumari, Tripti Kumari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 8-21.
- ANALYSIS OF INSULIN RESISTANCE IN VARIOUS COMPONENTS OF METABOLIC SYNDROME
Pankaj Maheria, Deepak Parchwani, Amit Upadhyay, Manoj Kumar Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 37-41.
- Formulation, Evaluation and Optimization of Transdermal Drug Delivery System of Methotrexate Using Different Ratio of Eudragit RLPO / RSPO
Nirav A. Singhal, Girish K. Jani, Anil Bhandari, S. M. Vijayendraswamy, Nishant Upadhyay
. 2012; 2(2): 47-53.
- Dystocia Due to Schistosoma reflexus in a Hariana Cow
Akhil Patel, Sanjay Singh Yadav, Dushyant Yadav, Vipin Sonker, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(4): 122-124.
- Morbidity Profile Of Out-Patients Attending A Primary Health Centre In Rural Puducherry, South India
Arti Gupta, Vinoth Chellaiyan, Ayush Lohiya, Rizwan S A, Ravi P Upadhyay, Palanivel C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 424-427.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology as the initial diagnostic test in cases of cervical lymphadenopathy
Gunjan P. Upadhyay, Rameshchandra M. Thakker
. 2016; 4(12): 5103-5107.
- A study of cephalic index and facial index in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
K. Lakshmi Kumari, P. V. S. S. Vijaya Babu, P. Kusuma Kumari, M. Nagamani
. 2015; 3(3): 656-658.
- Clinical profile of adults with Guillain Barre Syndrome in North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Kartik Jaiswal, Sarika Swami, Madhu Sudan Rankawat
. 2016; 3(3): 519-522.
- Are Today’s Mother Aware Enough About Breast Feeding?: A Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Study on Urban Mothers
Rajendra N Gadhavi, Madhu Vidhani, Fenil Patel, Amit Patel, Shreyash Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 396-398.
- A rare case of myiasis in a woman with genital prolapse
Prabhleen Kaur, Rita Ranjan, Ritu Goyal
. 2016; 5(10): 3590-3592.
- A comparative analytic study of knowledge, attitude and practice of breast feeding in primi and multipara women at a tertiary care centre in Gujarat, India
Manthan Patel, Shetal Prajapti
. 2016; 4(10): 4403-4407.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Haemato-Biochemical Evaluation of Ketamine or Butorphanol as Analgesic in Xylazine and Propofol Anaesthesia in Canine Ovariohysterectomy
Kumari Chandrakala, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Laxmi Kumari, Raju Prasad, Kaushal Kumar Singh, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 146-152.
- In Vitro Meat - The Start of New Era in Meat Production
N Sachan, V P Singh, Akhilesh K Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 38-51.
- Concurrent bilateral ectopic pregnancy: a rarity
Prabhleen Kaur, Urvashi Miglani, V. K. Kadam, Poonam Laul
. 2015; 4(4): 1197-1199.
- Cascade stomach: a case report
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia
. 2016; 3(2): 1005-1008.
- Authenticity of vitamin D in modified vaginal health index in geriatric subjects
Ripan Bala, Harmanpreet Kaur, Madhu Nagpal
. 2016; 5(12): 4119-4122.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Study of incidence of antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and low vitamin D levels as an etiological factor in recurrent pregnancy loss and their correlation
Rahul S. Upadhyay, Michelle N. Fonseca
. 2016; 5(10): 3339-3342.
- Evaluating condom catheter balloon tamponade in non-traumatic postpartum haemorrhage resistant to medical management
Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Sunita Seth, Shefali Agarwal, Swati Choudhary
. 2016; 5(6): 1874-1878.
- Evaluating the role of indirect bilirubin, urobilinogen and Shine & Lal index as an alternative screening tool for beta thalassemia minor
Ridham A. Khanderia, Amit H. Agravat
. 2015; 3(3): 730-737.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- A comparative evaluation of clinical outcome of trans-abdominal hysterectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy and vaginal hysterectomy in non-descent cases
Krishnavtar Khandelwal, Shashi Lata Kabra, Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Soma Mitra
. 2016; 5(7): 2346-2351.
- Relationship of mineral and vitamin supplementation with mastitis
Pritee Gangwar, A.K.Upadhyay, N.K.Gangwar and M.K.S.Rajput
. 2008; 1(4): 103-104.
- Randomized controlled analysis-autogenous bone peg graft improved offset hemiarthroplasty in high risk patients: a novel cost effective technique
Hashmukh Shantilal Varma, Sachin Upadhyay, Nuthan Jagadeesh
. 2016; 4(6): 1897-1902.
- Penile fracture and its management
Devendra K. Prajapati, Kapil Rampal, Imran Ali, Mukesh Rangera, Shashank Chaursia, Jyoti M. Prajapati
. 2016; 3(4): 1714-1717.
- Lignosulfonic Acid Based Hydrogel Nanocomposites for Antimicrobial Application
Chandra Sekhar Espenti, K.S.V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 055-062.
- Global Health Rules to Halt International Spread of Diseases
B. Vanaja Kumari
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(3): 14-16.
- Prevalence of anemia among staff nurses
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(3): 8-10.
- COMMUNITY BASED REHABILITATION
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(2): 16-17.
- DENGUE FEVER
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(1): 17-19.
- WORKPLACE VIOLENCE
Mrs. B.Vanaja Kumari,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 16-18.
- ROLE OF COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE IN SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMME
Mrs. Vanaja Kumari, M.Sc (N)
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 2(3): 16-18.
- Quality Assurance
Mrs. B Vanaja kumari
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 1(4): 15-17.
- EVIDENCE BASED NURSING " PRACTICE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING CLINICAL SPECIALTY AND RESEARCH PRIORITIES
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 2(2): 22-223.
- A study to evaluate importance of length from tip of olecranon to the tip of little finger in pre-operative assessment of K-nail in fracture shaft of femur in a tertiary care hospital of Bareilly district
Gaurav Singh, Ajit Singh, Deepak Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(2): 751-753.
- Changes in lipid profile and other biochemical parameters in HIV-1 infected patients
Brahmareddy Malapati, Bhavita Patel, Rita M Shah, Nillawar AN,
Madhu Latha, Durgabhavanireddy Vajrala, Nadeem Shaikh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 813-817.
- Knowledge Regarding Services Rendered Under ICDS Among Anganwadi Workers At Venkatachalam, Nellore District A P.
Mrs. Vanaja kumari. B, Dr. Indira. S
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(1): 6-8.
- PREVALENCE OF SCABIES AMONG RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL CHILDREN, NELLORE
Ms. Emi Mathai, Mrs. B. Vanaja Kumari
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(1): 3-5.
- PREVALENCE OF SCABIES AMONG RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL CHILDREN, NELLORE.”
Mrs. B. Vanaja Kumari, Ms. Emi Mathai,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(1): 3-5.
- Visually Impaired Adolescent Girls Knowledge on Reproductive Health
Dr. D. Sarada, Mrs. K. Sunil Kumari,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 6-9.
- WORKPLACE VIOLENCE
Vanaja Kumari Bodiddula
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 16-18.
- KNOWLEDGE REGARDING RISK FACTORS OF CARDIO VASCULAR DISEASES
Mrs. B. Vanaja Kumari, Mrs. Ms. B. Kavitha
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(4): 43-46.
- HEALTH SEEKING BEHAVIOUR AMONG ADULT
Ms. Shilpa Tomy, Mrs.Vanaja Kumari. B,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(4): 11-13.
Effectiveness of computer assisted teaching programme on knowledge regarding
problems of open field defecation among adults in selected rural community at Nellore
Dr. Indira. S, Mrs. Kalpana. B,Mrs. Vanaja kumari. B,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(1): 9-14.
Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on level of knowledge regarding dengue fever among women at selected rural areas, Nellore.
Mrs. B. Kalpana, Dr. Indira. S, Mrs. B. Vanaja Kumari,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(1): 18-22.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on level of knowledge regarding dengue fever among women at selected rural areas, Nellore.
Dr. Indira. S, Mrs. B. Vanaja Kumari, Mrs. B. Kalpana,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(1): 18-22.
- Nutritional Profile of Medical Students of Tripura and its Impact on their Health
Shishir Kumar, Asha Kumari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 407-412.
- Suggesting a new combination of antiviral agents: Targeting the Herpes Simplex Virus
Subathra Devi C., Taneesha Chawla, Nida Itrat Abbasi, Nupoor Neha Upadhyay, Mohanasrinivasan V.
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 114-119.
- Knowledge and practice regarding environmental sanitation among women.
'Anju George', 'Vanaja Kumari Bodiddula'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(3): 30-35.
- Study on Comparative Efficacy of AV/CAP/18 With Synthetic Amino Acid Supplementation on Broiler Growth and Performance
Naga Raja Kumari Kumari K, Srinivas Kumar D, Naga Mallika E, Anurag Borthakur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 273-279.
- Global instability following primary total knee arthroplasty in patient with osteoarthritis and backache due to missed thoracic meningioma: our experience
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Deepak Saini, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(4): 2267-2271.
- Alternative to Artificial Preservatives
PV Kamala Kumari, S Akhila, Y Srinivasa Rao and B. Rama Devi
. 2019; 10(1): 99-102.
CORRELATION OF TELEVISION WATCHING WITH BMI AND HYPERTENSION
AMONG ADULTS IN KOMERIKA AT NELLORE A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Asso. Prof.,Mrs. K. Kantha,
Dept of CHN, Dr. Mrs. V. Kumari,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(4): 22-25.
- Effects of Nitrate Supplementation on Nutrition, Performance and Methane Mitigation in Ruminants: A Review
Madhu Mohini Datta, Pankaj Jha, Sudheer Babu Arumbaka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 19-29.
- Successful Surgical Management of Recurrent Perineal Hernia Using Colopexy and Cystopexy in a Dog
Arvind Kumar Sharma, Kumari Chandrakala, Laxmi Kumari, Sourav Singh, Sanjit Kumar, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 105-109.
- Vitamin deficiency prevalence in primary school children in Punjab, India
Meenal Batta, Naveenta Gupta, Geetika Goyal, Amit Jain
. 2016; 4(12): 5176-5179.
- Exfoliative cytology of body fluids: a study from provincial hospital of Jammu region, India
Rajat Gupta, Deepika Dewan, Rakesh Raina, Madhu Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- A Study of Ocular Trauma Profile and Its Visual Outcome in Road Traffic Accidents
Abha Gahlot, Renu Magdum, Manisha Singh, Priti Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 211-215.
- Prevalence of Anemia and Associated Risk Factors among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Care Clinic at Katihar Medical College & Hospital, Bihar
Seema Kumari, Dharamvir Ranjan Bharati, Anil Kumar Jayaswal, Ranbir Pal, Shivani Sinha, Anju Kumari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 583-587.
- Emergence of Arthropod Transmitted infections in Kennel Dogs
Ravindra K Jadhav, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Javed Jameel, Pankaj Kumar
. 2011; 4(11): 522-528.
- Nanobiotechnology: A voyage to future?
Biswa Ranjan Maharana, Manjit Panigrahi, Rubina Kumari Baithalu and Subhashree Parida
. 2010; 3(3): 145-147.
- Causes of Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Muzaffar A. Shaikh, Mukhtiar Soomro, Nand Lal Rathi, Narinder Maheshwari
and Darshana Kumari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 100-105.
- Hazards of Unsafe Abortions in the Past and Present -
A Continuing Dilemma and a Preventable cause
of Maternal Mortality
Kaweeta Kumari, Sheena Memon, Shireen Zulfiquar Bhutta, Raana Nizam Jamelle
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(1): 26-34.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- Malignant mixed mullerian tumour of the endometrium with a synchronous ovarian cancer- a rare association
Sathyavani Chennaihgari, Padmaja Pidaparthy, Rajnish Samal, Nalini Arun Kumar, Agitha Kumari
. 2012; 1(1): 52-54.
- Small bowel obstruction due to foreign body ingestion in jail inmates: a case series
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia, Purnendu Sekhar Sarangi, Rajiv Kumar, Abhishek Bhalerao
. 2015; 2(2): 316-319.
- Canine Pyometra
Rubina kumari Baithalu*, Biswa Ranjan Maharana, Chinmoy Mishra, Laxminarayan Sarangi and Lipismita Samal
. 2010; 3(7): 340-342.
- Masseteric haemangioma in old age-a rare presentation
. 2016; 4(5): 1763-1764.
- Iodine and Thyroid Status in a Tribal Village in Wayanad, Kerala in the Post Iodization Era – Observations and Implications
Praveen P Valiyaparambil, Usha V Menon, Vivek Lakshmanan, Sanjeev Vasudevan, Ajitha Kumari, Harish Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 86-90.
- Clinico-pathological study of acute pancreatitis: a prospective study of 30 cases
Vineet Choudhary, N. S. Shekhawat, Nitu Kumari
. 2015; 2(2): 191-194.
- Study of Change In Macular Volume With Uncontrolled HbA1c Levels in a Diabetic patient in absence of Diabetic Macular Oedema
Parag Apte, Priti Kumari, Debapriya Datta, Nilesh Jagdale, Jatin Patel, Richa Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 51-53.
- Toxoplasmosis : Beware of Cats !!!
Biswaranjan Maharana, Manjit Panigrahi, Rubina Kumari Baithalu, Subhashree Parida and Idrees Mehraj Allaie
. 2010; 3(5): 247-249.
- COMPARISON OF SERUM LIPID PROFILE IN NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE
Atif Latif, Qurrat-Ul-Ain, Syed Raza Jafer, Nisar Ahmed, Mazhar Shafiq, Kumari Sapna
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(6): 930-935.
- Epidemiological characteristics of renal stone patients age (21-60) and barriers in their dietary modification in Saurashtra Region
Arpan Chandubhai Patel, Nishank Harris Mehta
. 2014; 2(1): 80-83.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW