|2849 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Gallstone disease menacing rural population in north India: a retrospective study of 576 cases in a rural hospital
Mukesh kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Gaurav Thami, Pushpender Malik
. 2015; 2(4): 487-491.
- Response of Hirayama disease to surgical intervention: case report
Navneet Kumar, Sumedha Mukherjee, Mukesh P. Patel, K. B. Shah, Sunil Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1232-1235.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Validity of Jones criteria for diagnosis of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease
Mukesh Rana, Brijesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 250-253.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Evaluation of accuracy of computed topographic- based navigation assisted pedicle screw placement in thoracolumbar spine fracture
Mukesh Dhruw, Pravin Kumar Jangde, Surendra Kanwar
. 2016; 4(5): 1470-1474.
- Canine Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome associated with Necrotizing Fasciitis: An Overview
Barkha Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Srivastava, Ashish Srivastava, Rashmi Singh
. 2012; 5(5): 311-319.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- A Death Audit of H1N1 Influenza Cases in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan (Current Out Break - 2017)
Ashish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan KaushikAshish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Nagar, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 380-384.
- Critical Thresholds of Milk SCC, EC and pH for Detection of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows Reared under Subtropical Agroclimatic Condition
Shiwani Tiwari, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Arumugam Kumaresan, Mukesh Bhakat, Narender Kumar, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 152-159.
- Sexual Behaviour Response of Sahiwal Breeding Bulls Exposed to Different Estrus Specific Molecules
Santu Mondal, Mukesh Bhakat, Ajeet Singh, Satendra Kumar Yadav, Abdul Rahim , M. Sathiyabarathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 74-80.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Title-: Role of Nalbuphine as an adjuvant to Ropivacaine in supraclavicular block- A Randomized Control Study
Vinod Kumar Yadav , Amit Kumar Choudhary , Mukesh Kumar Prasad, Gurdeep Singh jheetay, Amber Kumar, Razi Shahid
. 2019; 23(2): 0-0.
- Reduction in blood loss with tranexamic acid in dynamic hip screw surgery for intertrochanteric hip fractures
Masroor Ahmed, Ghulam Hussain, Mukesh Kumar, Rukhsana Hamid, Nida
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 79-82.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Powder and Synbiotic as Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoter on Economic Efficiency of Broiler Chicks
Sunil Kumar, Mittha Lal Gurjar, Chandra Shekher Vaishnava, Mukesh Chand Sharma, Mukesh Chand Parashar, Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 298-306.
- Seasonal Influence on Semen Production Performance of Crossbred Buck (Saanen x Beetal) in an Organized Farm
Baban Madhavrao Narwade, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Mukesh Bhakat, Amit Kumar Singh, Abdul Rahim, Ranjana Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 196-203.
- Verbal Autopsy of Swine Flu Confirmed Cases in Surat City
Rachana Prasad, Anupam Verma, Bipin Vasava, N B Patel, Amit Patel, Mukesh Kumar, Ashutosh Upadhyay
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 741-744.
- Incidental carcinoma of gallbladder in north India: is routine histopathology of all cholecystectomy specimens justified?
Mukesh Kumar Sangwan, Vijayata Sangwan, Mohinder Kumar Garg, Deepak Singla, Pushpender Malik, Amrita Duhan
. 2015; 2(4): 465-470.
- Intussusception in Children: Comparison Between Ultrasound Diagnosis and Operation Findings
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 319-322.
- Sonomammographic Evaluation & Characterization of Breast Lumps
Umesh Shah, Mukesh Kothari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 316-318.
- Blindness And Visual Impairment In Delhi Region
Kishor P Govekar, Mukesh K Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 370-372.
- A REVIEW ON DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL CO-PROCESSED EXCIPIENT
HETAL PATEL, MUKESH GOHEL
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(2): 48-54.
- ROPE CLIMBING BOT
R.DEVI, S.RAJAMEENAKSHI, S.VIGNESH, M.MUKESH RAJ
. 2019; 7(2): 19-21.
- Relationship of Age, Body Condition Score and Rump Fat Thickness with Semen Quality of Murrah Buffalo Breeding Bulls
Satendra Kumar Yadav, Pawan Singh, Mukesh Bhakat, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Ajeet Kumar, Ajeet Singh, Santu Mondal, V. K. Upadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 110-120.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCMI-1077) on Feed Intake, Nutrient Utilization and Blood Biochemical Profile of Indigenous Kids
Rahul Singh Panwar, Ashok Kumar Patil, Ravindra Kumar Jain, R. P. S. Baghel , Mukesh Kumar Mehta , Anchal Keshri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 198-205.
- Anxiety among people living with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral treatment attending tertiary care hospitals in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
. 2016; 4(7): 2897-2901.
- UTILITY OF ALVARADO SCORE IN DIAGNOSING ACUTE APPENDICITIS IN CHILDREN: A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Jagdish B Karia, Mukesh D Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 125-127.
- A STUDY ON DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF PROSTATIC ABSCESS: A MEDICAL RECORD BASED STUDY
Mukesh D Kothari, Jagdish B Karia, H D Palekar, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 165-167.
- Epidemiological Investigation of Lifestyle Associated Modifiable Risk Factors among Medical Students
Anurag Srivastava, Mukesh Sharma, Saumya Gupta, Sumit Saxena
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 210-215.
- Drinking Parameters and Associated Factors among Alcoholics Attending De-Addiction Center at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Jaipur
Mukesh Bairwa, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Maesh Channd Verma, Mohmmed Zahid, Dilip Kumar Narolia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 82-86.
- Clinical patterns of osteoarticular tuberculosis in children
Ejaz u Rahman, Shabeeta Bai, Nida, Masroor Ahmed, Rukhsana Hamid, Mukesh Kumar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 721-724.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Total Phenolic Content of Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg Leaves
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, BoeyJia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling KarYean, Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 094-100.
- A Review on Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson) Fosberg (breadfruit)
Mukesh S. Sikarwar, Boey Jia Hui, Kumutha Subramaniam, Bavani Devi Valeisamy, Ling Kar Yean and Kaveti Balaji
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 091-097.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Prevalence of depression and associated risk factors among the elderly in rural field practice areas of a tertiary care institution in Katihar, Bihar
Sneha Soni, Mukesh Shukla, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 1016-1019.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Clinical Features and Pattern of Presentation of Breast Diseases in Surgical Outpatient Clinic of a Tertiary Hospital
Jagdish B. Karia, Mukesh D. Kothari, H D Palekar, Upendra A. Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 40-43.
- Medial Open Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy for Varus Arthritic Knees by Dynamic External Fixator System (Distraction Callotasis)
Shah Mukesh N, Amin Richa P, Patel Kunal C, Amin Prakash V, Pandit Jyotindra P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 214-217.
- Profile of Chest Trauma in a Teaching Hospital
Chiragkumar L Prajapati, Mukesh D Kothari, Upendra A Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 79-81.
- Comparative antihyperlipidemic activity of Hridayarnava Rasa prepared from two samples of Tamra Bhasma in Wistar albino rats
Chandrashekhar Y Jagtap, Mukesh B Nariya, Vinay J Shukla, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(3): 88-96.
- Total knee arthroplasty with Mesh technique in management of juxta-articular giant cell tumor around the knee
Abdul Rahim, Mukesh Tiwari, Gaffar Khan, Gaurav Gupta, Saurabh Sharma
. 2015; 2(1): 47-52.
- Semen Production Performance of Sahiwal Bulls and the Factors affecting it in an Organized Farm under Tropical Conditions
Muzamil Abdullah, Mukesh Bhakat, T.K. Mohanty, Santu Mondal, Ajeet Singh, Santosh Kumari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 285-291.
- Penile fracture and its management
Devendra K. Prajapati, Kapil Rampal, Imran Ali, Mukesh Rangera, Shashank Chaursia, Jyoti M. Prajapati
. 2016; 3(4): 1714-1717.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Effect of PUFA Enriched Diet on Superovulatory Response, Embryo Quality, Embryo Recovery and Conception Rate in Cattle
Mukesh Sahu, Shiv Prasad, Sunil Kumar, Harihar Prasad Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 30-36.
- Awareness and practice of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of HIV among health-care workers in tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mukesh Kumar, C M S Rawat, Vinita Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 977-981.
- Hurdles in starting laparoscopy in a rural medical college: our experience
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Pinky Lakra, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal
. 2015; 4(6): 1858-1862.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Ultrasonographic detection of nuchal cord: required or not
Vijayata Sangwan, Mukesh Sangwan, Sunita Siwach, Rajiv Mahendroo, Richa Kansal, Pinki Lakra
. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single dose intravenous iron carboxymaltose verses multidose iron sucrose in post-partum cases of severe iron deficiency anemia
Urvashi Verma, Saroj Singh, Mukul Chandra, Mukesh Chandra, Ruchika Garg, Shikha Singh, Renu Rajvansh
. 2015; 4(2): 442-446.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Surgery for inguinal hernia in pediatric age
Mukesh S. Suvera, Panchshila B. Damor, Shaishav V. Patel
. 2013; 1(2): 112-115.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- Effect of Post-Partum Body Condition Score on Productive, Reproductive and Calf Birth Weight Performance in Tharparkar Cattle
Asu Singh Godara, A. K. S. Tomar, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, Anjali Kumari, Mukesh Singh, M.R. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 166-171.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Adipokines as metabolic modulators of ovarian functions in livestock: A mini-review
Smruti Ranjan Mishra, Jaya Bharati, Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Debasish Kar, Pravas Ranjan Sahoo
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 206-213.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Effect of Feeding Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea) Leaves on The Growth Performances and Carcass Characters of Crossbred Barrows (Landrace X Desi)
Carolina Potshangbam, Mukesh Singh, Sarada Prasanna Sahoo, Anup Kumar Singh, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, B.H.M Patel, Sunil E Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 184-196.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Effect of Feed Restriction on Physio-Biochemical Changes, Milk Yield and Expression Profile of Leptin in Crossbred Cow
Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Sriti Pandey, Gyanendra Singh, Mihir Sarkar, Vijai Prakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 21-32.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Outcomes of retrograde nailing of distal femoral fractures in Indian population: a prospective study
Mukesh N Shah, Josal S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 769-772.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Evaluation of Mannheim Peritonitis Index in predicting the prognosis of hollow viscus perforation
Valluri Mukesh Krishna, Prasanna Kumar Turakar Joseph, Vivek Vattikutti, Gayathri Garika
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 250-256.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Effectiveness of workshop training in basic principles of Good Clinical Practice among the Medical teachers - A cross sectional study
Mukesh B Vora , Chinmay J Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 92-96.
- Effect of Swarna Bhasma on Memory and Learning in Swiss Albino Mice
Jyothy K Bhaskaran*, Mukesh Nariya, Kalpana S Patel, Rajagopala S, Hetal B Aghera, Ashok B Krishnaiah
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 23-28.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosing leprosy: in a tertiary care hospital
Radhika Rajesh Nandwani, S. K. Totade, Usha Gupta, Mukesh Jain
. 2015; 3(3): 749-756.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW