|64 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Paralytic ileus in a cattle
M. S. Pradhan, U, G. Waghaye, S. G. Jadhave
. 2008; 1(6): 180-180.
- Factors causing change in customer behaviour during COVID-19 Pandemic
Shringar Jha , Vishal Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3792-3804.
- Successful treatment of Ascites of hepatic origin in Dog
Pradhan M. S., Dakshinkar N.P., Waghaye U.G. and Bodkhe A.M.
. 2008; 1(1): 23-23.
- INDIAN ART AND ARCHITECTURE OF SIX SHAIVA TEMPLES OF PRACHI VALLEY OF ODISHA: A HISTORICAL REVIEW
Ratnakar Mohapatra, Pruthiraj Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 851-857.
- Factors influencing Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Academics : A Gap Review
Anita Pradhan, Sasmita Mishra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 2539-2548.
- Role of Socio-demographics on Social Media User Believability and Attitude Towards Veracity of News about Covid-19 Pandemic
Tanusha Jain, Vishal Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3757-3769.
- Assessment of Beneficiary Response about Immunization and Health Services Provided at Anganwadi Centres of Jabalpur District
Asha Ram Tyagi, Sambit Pradhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 536-540.
- Experimental investigation of Aluminum alloy 6061 machining in Powder Mixed EDM
Rakesh Kumar Patel, M. K. Pradhan
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 1876-1881.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status of Children Under 5 Years of Age Attending Rural and Urban Anganwadi Centres of Jabalpur District
Asha Ram Tyagi, Sambit Pradhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 587-591.
- Seasonal effect on the composition of blood in cattle
G.B.Shrikhande, A.M.Rode, M.S.Pradhan and Ashlesha K. Satpute
. 2008; 1(11): 341-342.
- FRAMEWORK TO MEASURE RESPONSIBLE INNOVATION COMPLIANCE IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INNOVATIONS IN HEALTHCARE: A REVIEW
Keerti Bhusan Pradhan, Namrata Sandhu
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 587-590.
- An Allocated Govern Budgetary Rise the Privatization of
Higher Education in India: A Conceptual Review
Deepak Singh Niranjan, Dr. Roli Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 4098-4110.
- Analyses of Vacation Influences on Fulfilment at Work Place in Software Industry of India
Venkata Siddharth Parinam ,Vishal Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3780-3791.
- A Case Series of Three Patients with Bilateral Corneal Abrasion and Role of Eye Pad in Healing of Corneal Abrasion
Dhavat Sukharamwala P, O K Radhakrishnan, S Patra, Atreyee Pradhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 93-95.
- ASSESSMENT OF PROCALCITONIN LEVEL IN CSF AS A MARKER FOR DIAGNOSIS OF BACTERIAL MENINGITIS IN CHILDREN
Dr. Narendra Porwal, Dr. Aieshwarya Pradhan, Dr. Vinayak.Y. Kshirsagar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1213-1216.
- Evaluation of Various Risk Factors of Dry Eye
Renu Magdum, Atreyee K Pradhan, Dhavat P Sukharamwala, Khevna Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 181-183.
- Acute Pulmonary Thromboembolism in a Patient taking Dabigatran: The Case Report of Possible Dabigatran Resistance
Pravesh Vishwakarma, Vikas Gupta, Akshyaya Pradhan, Rishi Sethi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(2): 103-105.
- Late Reporting Among Newly Registered Patients for Anti Retroviral Therapy in a Central District Ujjain, India
Vidit Khandelwal, Yogesh D Sabde, Riddhi Pradhan, Mehta Chandra Sathsh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 624-627.
- A case of pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus
Gamli Angu, Arvind Pradhan, Smurti Kamble
. 2016; 5(10): 3645-3647.
- A rare case report on ovotesticular disorders of sex development (DSD) 46XY variant
Sujata Swain, Lopamudra Pradhan, R. N. Satpathy, P. C. Mahapatra
. 2014; 3(4): 1163-1166.
- THE USE OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY TOOLS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING DURING COVID- 19 PANDEMIC: TEACHERS’ PERSPECTIVE
Mr Amit Kumar Singh, Dr Ajit Kumar Pradhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 3088-3094.
- Prevalence of goitre, iodine uptake and salt iodization level in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh: a baseline study in Central India
Ashish K. Sinha, Hemant Sharma, Prem S. Panda, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen K. Pradhan, Srishti Dixit
. 2016; 4(8): 3590-3594.
- Invasive Assessment of Central Aortic Blood Pressure, Differential Impact of Beta Blocker vs. Non-Beta Blockers and their Correlation with Severity of Coronary Artery Disease in
Suresh Kumar Behera, Akshyaya Pradhan, Rishi Sethi, Ram Kirti Saran, Varun Shankar Narain, Sudhanshu Kumar
Dwivedi, Sharad Chandra
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2019; 10(1): 20-26.
- Oxytocin and oral misoprostol for labor induction in prelabor rupture of membranes
Rashmi, Anup Pradhan
. 2016; 5(2): 379-383.
- Invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures: a developing countries’ perspective
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Sangeeta Yadav, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(1): 41-47.
- Comparative study of interval versus postpartum Cu-T insertion in a central referral hospital of North East India
Pesona Grace Lucksom, Bikram Kishore Kanungo, Nikhil Sebastian, Rashi Mehrotra, Dipika Pradhan, Rekha Upadhya
. 2015; 4(1): 47-51.
- Living fetus without congenital malformation in a singleton partial hydatidiform molar pregnancy: a case report and review of the literature
Babita Ramani, Ojaswini Patel, Santosh Kumar Behera, Sharmila Pradhan, Soumya Ranjan Panda
. 2014; 3(4): 1130-1133.
- Enantioseparation of Tedizolid phosphate by RP-HPLC, using 𝛽-Cyclodextrin as a Chiral Mobile Phase Additive
Ajit Anerao, Vikram Dighe, Satish John, Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 30-36.
- Antimicrobial Resistance Profile of Isolates from Calves with Respiratory Affections
Stephanie S. Pradhan, Vipan Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 37-43.
- Rising trends and changed indications of caesarean sections in Sikkim, India: cause for concern?
Hafizur Rahman, Dipika Pradhan
. 2016; 5(6): 1851-1856.
- Separation, Quantification and Control of Enatiomers of the Key Starting Material of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Ajit Anerao, Vishal Solase, Amol More, Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 32-38.
- Comparison Between Different Teaching Methods to Increase Performance of Students in Biochemistry
Mrinal Pal, Subinay Datta, Amit Kumar Pradhan, Kanika Mandi Chowdhuri, Joydeep Ghosh, Rajarshi Rahut
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(4): 281-288.
- Jeune syndrome - asphyxiating thoracic dystrophy and its prenatal diagnosis: a rare case report
Subash Chandra Majhi, Bobbity Deepthi, Sharmila Pradhan, Babita Ramani
. 2015; 2(1): 59-61.
- Physiological and biochemical characterization of Sesamum germplasms tolerant to NaCl
Tapaswini Hota, C. Pradhan, G. R. Rout
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(5): 014-025.
- Bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation of humerus with unusual presentation: a report of one atypical case
Dilleswari Pradhan, Basanta Manjari Swain, Anasuya Lenka, Barada Prasanna Samal
. 2014; 1(2): 94-96.
- Exploring novel drug targets in fatty acid pathway of Plasmodium falciparum
Meenakshi Pradhan, I Arnold Emerson, R Kiruba Thangam, J Febin Prabhu Dass
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 107-112.
- Effects of obesity on sympathetic nervous system
Shilalipi Pradhan, Anshuman Pattanaik, Nirupama Ray
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(12): 1080-1083.
- Molecular Mechanism of Apoptosis in Ovary
Shahina Parveen Ansari, Raj Kumar Patel, Pragati Patel, Sashi Pradhan, Deepika Diana Ceasar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 9-24.
- Malignant transformation of ovarian dermoid: a rare case
Pesona Grace Lucksom, Nikhil Sebastian, Dipika Pradhan, Rashmi Ritu
. 2013; 2(4): 698-700.
- Benefit cost analysis of Rhode Island Red birds rearing in backyard on the basis of egg production performance
PRADIP KUMAR DAS, PRABAL RANJAN GHOSH, SAKTIPADA PRADHAN, BARUN ROY, DEBASISH MAZUMDAR
. 2014; 7(8): -.
- Acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing by cell free foetal DNA for foetal aneuploidy in a developing country: experience at a tertiary care centre in India
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Piyush Kumar, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 705-710.
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulator (PNS) Guided Adductor Canal Block: A novel approach to regional analgesia technique
Shiv Kumar Singh, Ritesh Roy, Gaurav Agarwal, Chandrasekhar Pradhan
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2017; 21(3): 340-343.
- Use of mean platelet volume as a tool to assess the progression of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Shilalipi Pradhan, Aurobinda Chinara, Bimal Kumar Sahoo
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 243-247.
- Drug prescription pattern for bronchial asthma in a tertiary-care hospital in Eastern India
Anju Prasad, Sweta Padma Pradhan, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Shambo Samrat Samajdar, Parbaty Panda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 263-266.
- Scopolamine-induced amnesia model: A possible anticholinergic mechanism with reversibility with statins and nootropic agents
Manas Ranjan Mishra, Niranjan Sahoo, Suresh Chandra Pradhan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 420-425.
- Incidence of Endoparasitic Infestation in Free-Ranging and Captive Asian Elephants of Odisha
Biswal Chichilichi, Chitta Ranjan Pradhan, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Niranjan Sahoo, Mitra Ranjan Panda, Sumanta Kumar Mishra, Kumaresh Behera, Abinash Das, Ananta Kumar Hembram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 302-310.
- An evaluation of prevalence and prescribing patterns of rational and irrational fixed dose combinations (FDCs): a hospital based study
Supriya Pradhan, Abinash Panda, Sarita Sahu, Jayanti Prava Behera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 58-62.
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED 4 in 1 BLOCK – A NEWER, SINGLE INJECTION TECHNIQUE FOR COMPLETE POSTOPERATIVE ANALGESIA FOR KNEE AND BELOW KNEE SURGERIES
RITESH ROY, GAURAV AGARWAL, CHANDRASEKHAR PRADHAN, DEBASIS KUANAR, Dipam Jyoti Mallick
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2018; 22(1): 87-93.
- Profile of Human Immunodeficiency Virus seropositives attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Center of a Medical College in Chhattisgarh
Srishti Dixit, Divya Sahu, Aditi Chandrakar, Prem Sagar Panda, Shanta P Khes, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 695-698.
- Screening for risk of diabetes among adult population of Raipur city using Indian diabetic risk score
Prem Sagar Panda, Kamlesh Jain, Gopal Prasad Soni, Shubhra Agrawal Gupta, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1038-1041.
- Exploring the effects of inclusion of dietary fresh Azolla on the performance of White Pekin broiler ducks
PARAG ACHARYA, G. P. MOHANTY, C. R.PRADHAN, S. K. MISHRA, N. C. BEURA, B. MOHARANA
. 2015; 8(11): -.
- Estimation of Out of Pocket Expenditure Under Janani Shishu Suraksha Karayakram (JSSK) in Rural Block of Chhattisgarh: A Community Based Cross-Sectional Study
Aditi Chandrakar, Gopal P Soni, Ashish K Sinha, Kamlesh Jain, Prem S Panda, Somen K Pradhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 84-89.
- Prospective evaluation of the quality of life of oral cancer patients undergoing post-operative radiotherapy in a Regional Cancer Centre of central India
Somen Kumar Pradhan, Shubhra Agrawal Gupta, Neha Shrivastava, Ashish Sinha, Shailendra Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 640-647.
- Profile of autopsied homicidal victims of eastern Nepal: An observational study
Abhishek Karn, Birendra Kumar Mandal, Amshu Pradhan, Shivendra Jha, Bishwanath Yadav, Pramod Kumar Shrestha
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(2): 58-65.
- Management of comminuted extraarticular inferior pole patella fractures with partial patellectomy and patellar tendon repair by transosseous sutures
Konchada Srikant, Debasish Mishra, Vijoy Kumar Sinha, Sandeep Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1578-1583.
- Effect of partial supplementation of sun-dried Azolla as a protein source on the immunity and anti-oxidant status of commercial broilers
Biswal Chichilichi, Guru Prasad Mohanty, Sumant Kumar Mishra, Chitta Ranjan Pradhan, Nrusingha Charan Behura, Abinash Das, Kumaresh Behera
. 2015; 8(9): -.
- The pattern of unmet need of contraceptive use in married couples attending a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Sudarshan Dash, Ratikanta Tripathy, Bhaskar Thakur, Suresh Chandra Pradhan, Pushpam Soni, Manjushree Mohanty
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 192-196.
- Prediction models for peak expiratory flow rate in Indian population aged 18–25 years
Prakash Kumar Nayak, Sudeep Satpathy, Magna Manjareeka, Priyadarsini Samanta, Jayanti Mishra, Bipin Bihari Pradhan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 200-204.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Prebiotic, Probiotic and Synbiotic on Growth Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Broiler Chickens.
Nihar Ranjan Sarangi, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Chitta Ranjan Pradhan, Prasad Kumar Pati, Jyotiprabha Mishra
. 2016; 9(3): -.
- Effect of cypermethrin, a pyrethroid insecticide on dynamics of soil microflora
Bijay Kumar Sethi, Subhashree Pradhan, Narayan Behera, Santi Lata Sahoo
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(5): 019-025.
- Studies of the macroscopic and microscopic morphology (hippocampus) of brain in Vencobb broiler
SHAILESH KUMAR GUPTA, KUMARESH BEHERA, CHITTA RANJAN PRADHAN, ARUN KUMAR MANDAL, KAMDEV SETHY, DAYANIDHI BEHERA, KULADIP PRAKASH SHINDE
. 2016; 9(5): -.
- Vibriocidal activity of leaf and rhizome extracts of Maranta arundinacea L.
Priyadarshani Samal, Priyaranjan Tripathy, Ritarani Das, Santi Lata Sahoo, Chinmay Pradhan, Bijaya Kumar Padhi, Jyoti Ranjan Rout
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 79-82.
- PREVALENCE OF GASTROINTESTINAL HELMINTHS IN BANARAJA FOWLS REARED IN SEMI-INTENSIVE SYSTEM OF MANAGEMENT IN MAYURBHANJ DISTRICT OF ODISHA
ANANTA HEMBRAM, MITRA RANJAN PANDA, BIJAYENDRANATH MOHANTY, CHITTA RANJAN PRADHAN, MANASWINI DEHURI, ADHIKARI SAHU, MONALISA BEHERA
. 2015; 8(6): -.
- Effect of balanced concentrate ration on the performance and haematobiochemical profile of lactating native ewes and lambs in coastal Odisha
Sasanka Sekhar Beura, Chitta Ranjan Pradhan, Bhagirathi Panigrahi, Chiranjib Sahoo, Abhishek Sahoo, Biswadeep Jena
. 2014; 7(12): -.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW