|10 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Metformin and intravenous contrast when time not help, A retrospective study at King Abdulaziz University Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Dalya Alqarni, Asma Alshehri, Raghad Aldehasi, Lujain Al-Sayegh, Dania Binrahma, Naeem AlShoaibi
. 2019; 3(1): 26-29.
- Legitimacy and Interpretation of Multiple Occurrences of Contrastively Stressed Items in the Left Periphery of Najdi Arabic: An Interface, Minimalist Account
Murdhy Alshamari, Lujain Alkhezzy
. 2019; 1(1): 17-32.
- Investigation of Perceived Stress and Quality of Life Assessment of pharm. D. Students at Ibn Sina National College in Saudi Arabia during 2016.
Lujain Turki Bin-Mallouh, Ahmed A H Ali, Mohamed Abdelrahim, Mohammed Gamal, Mohammed Safwan Ali Khan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 82-90.
- Knowledge about complementary and alternative medicine among university students in Jordan
Lujain Al Omari, Rakan Radi, Ula Isleem, Orhan Alimošlu, Handan Ankarali, Vanja Berggren, Hana Taha
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2018; 7(2): 61-68.
- Control levels among asthmatic patients attending asthma clinic at Eskan PHC center and general clinic at Kakiah PHC center, Makkah Al - Mukarramah, Saudi Arabia
Wesaam Ghafouri, Homied Al-Omari, Mohammed Bakhatma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 89-95.
- Pituitary metastasis of follicular thyroid carcinoma: A case report and review of the literature
Abdallah Abdelaziz Aleyadeh, Fares Haleem Haddad, Ahmad Ali AL-omari, Khaldoon Khalil Al sarihin
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(1): 61-65.
- Toothpick Perforation of the cecum presenting as right iliac fossa pain: Report of a case and review of literature
Taysir Nsour, Samer Al-Gzawi, Nidal AL-Soud, Amjad Maslamani, Mazen Al-Omari
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(2): 165-166.
- New experience with objective structured clinical examination in Jordan
Ahmad AL Omari, Zuhair M. Shawagfa
Rawal Medical Journal. 2010; 35(1): 78-81.
- Lymphocytic Hypophysitis, primary hypothyroidism and type 1
diabetes mellitus. A rare association
A Al-Omari, F Haddad, PE Jennings
Rawal Medical Journal. 2010; 35(1): 101-103.
- Gastrointestinal complications of diabetes mellitus in Jordan
Zuhair M. Shawagfeh, Ahmad Al-Omari
Rawal Medical Journal. 2007; 32(1): 34-35.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW