|28 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- First molecular detection of Plasmodium relictum in Anopheles sinensis and Armigeres subalbatus
Jilei Zhang, Guangwu Lu, Patrick Kelly, Jing Li, Min Li, Jiawei Wang, Ke Huang, Haixiang Qiu, Jinfeng You, Rong Zhang, Yaoyao Wang, Yuanyuan Zhang, Chengming Wang,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2020; 10(1): 39-43.
- Role of Drug Metabolic Enzymes and Transporters in Drug-Drug Interactions Between Antiretroviral and Antituberculosis Drugs
Md Masud Parvez, Nazia Kaisar, Jae-Gook Shin
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2018; 1(1): 17-24.
- Assessment of current burden of human rabies at Sir Ronald Ross Institute of Tropical and Communicable Diseases (Government Fever Hospital) – Five year study
Dukkipati Kalyani, Kampa Shankar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 14-19.
- Clinical and laboratory profile of acute leukemia with special reference to flow cytometry
Ratnamala Choudhury, Sreevalli A., Chaitanya H. Balakrishnan, Cecil R. Ross
Medica Innovatica. 2017; 6(2): 10-19.
- Duodenal Perforation and Entero-osseous Fistula from Ingestion of a Fork Two Years Prior
Ross Alexander Ogilvie, Nancy Elizabeth Budorick
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(2): 39-40.
- Gold in the male reproductive tract of rat: A chronobiological study
Kalanghot Padmanabhan Skandhan, James Valsa, Balakrishnan Sumangala, Vasudevan Jaya
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(2): 52-55.
- Primary mediastinal melanoma presenting as superior vena cava syndrome: A case study
Ann C Gaffey, Leslie A Litzky, Sunil Singhal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(1): 56-58.
- Efficacy of Dip slide test in assessing the asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy
N. Hemalatha, N. Syamala
. 2016; 4(6): 1921-1925.
- Clinical laboratory testing for smoking toxicity: implications for early identification of respiratory diseases
Ezekiel U. Nwose, Phillip T. Bwititi, Ross S. Richards
. 2016; 4(6): 2436-2443.
- Evaluation of oxidative stress and whole blood viscosity for clinical laboratory testing of smoking toxicity
Ezekiel U. Nwose, Phillip T. Bwititi, Ross S. Richards
. 2016; 4(6): 2332-2336.
- Assessment and seasonal variations of communicable diseases: 3 year study
D. Kalyani, K. Shankar
. 2016; 4(4): 1186-1192.
- A case of autoimmune induced necrotizing myopathy
Jaison Udani, Kirill Alekseyev, Malcolm Lakdawala, Jitendra Patel, Marc Ross
. 2016; 3(3): 774-776.
- The Role Of Head CT Scans In The Evaluation of Acute Intracranial Injuries
Kirill Alekseyev, Zachary Fallon, Malcolm Lakdawala, Adrian Cristian, Marc Ross
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2016; 1(1): 1-3.
- Double filtration plasmapheresis in a dog with multiple myeloma and hyperviscosity syndrome
I. Lippi, F. Perondi, S.J. Ross, V. Marchetti, G. Lubas, G. Guidi
Open Veterinary Journal. 2015; 5(2): 108-112.
- Cardiotocography in a perinatal armamentarium: boon or bane?
Ambily Anu Xavier, Deeksha Pandey, Luvdeep Dogra, Leslie Edward Lewis
. 2015; 4(6): 2000-2004.
- Diet self-efficacy and physical self-concept of college students at risk for eating disorders
Leslie D Frazier, Joan A Vaccaro, Stephanie Garcia, Negar Fallahazad, Kapil Rathi, Alice Shrestha, Nancy Perez
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 97-100.
- Increased vulnerability of older adults to DM and its CVD complications: proposal for assessment, management and monitoring by diagnostic methods
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Phillip Taderera Bwititi, Ross Stuart Richards
. 2015; 3(3): 810-816.
- Clinical placements: Putting theory into practice for paramedic students
Linda Ross, Ryan Bennett, Chantal Perera
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 2-5.
- Predicting Prion Propensity of Human Proteins
Cascarina S, Ross E.
. 2015; 2(4): 127-.
- Predicting New Prion Candidates in Yeast
Shattuck J, Waetcher A, Ross E.
. 2015; 2(4): 131-.
- Generating new prions by targeted mutation or segment duplication
Hendrich C, Paul KR, Waechter A, Harman M, Ross ED.
. 2015; 2(4): 134-135.
- The prevalence of vitamin B12 deficiency in a random sample from the Australian population
Eileen Moore, Julie Pasco, Alastair Mander, Kerrie Sanders, Ross Carne, Nicole Jenkins, Marion Black, Hans Schneider, David Ames, David Watters
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 95-100.
- Inhibition of Mycobacterium smegmatis using near-IR and blue light
J. Stephen Guffey, William C. Payne, Kyle A. Martin, Leslie N. James, Zhuoyuan Qian
. 2014; 2(1): 42-46.
- A review of literature on modern parenteral nutrition
Indra Neil Arya, Bhavan Shah, Saurabh Arya, Sanjay Dronavalli, Naresh Karthikeyan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 801-805.
- An elucidatory review of the association between thyroid disorders and diabetes
Saurabh Arya, Bhavan Shah, Indra Neil Arya, Monica Jain, Nirav Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 797-800.
- Exploring the associations between active school transport, child obesity, and child poverty in California
Claudia Chaufan, Jarmin Yeh, Leslie Ross, Pat Fox
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 27-34.
- Combined 624-nm and 850-nm illumination at low rates leads to enhanced inhibition of Candida albicans
J. Stephen Guffey, William C. Payne, Zhuoyuan Qian, Kyle A. Martin, Leslie N. James, Carly M. Dodson
. 2013; 1(4): 333-337.
- Parental views on active commuting and choice of mode of school transport
Claudia Chaufan, Jarmin Yeh, Leslie Ross, Patrick Fox
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 35-41.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW